Author Topic: FrancescaRose & OliviaGrace Duo - Bury BL9  (Read 3518 times)


43 review(s) for Francesca Foxx (30 positive, 8 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by threechilliman]
4 review(s) for OliviaGraceXX (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by threechilliman]
16 review(s) for francescafoxx (12 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Moby Dick]

Offline threechilliman

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only


Fee: £140 for a 30 min incall


Note: Unaware of my forum memberships


Summary in red at the bottom


Background

After a completely shite couple of months with no punts despite numerous attempts which ended with unanswered enquiries, bookings made and then cancelled, radio silences etc. etc. I'd pretty much give up on punting. When it becomes hard work with no reward I'd come to the conclusion that porn and a wank was quicker, easier and a damn sight cheaper. And so it was that I fired up my usual 'BL9 Whoretel' AW search one morning with absolutely no conviction whatsoever. 'What do we have today then?' I asked myself. Well the answer was a fucking ruck load of girls in the area, more than I'd ever seen before. Usual suspects discounted, a few I've seen also discounted but that still left one or two, including FrancescaRose. Now I recognised the pics and the name and had thought about shagging her before. I also noticed she were doing duos with her mate OliviaGrace...... I'm sure this pair have been reviewed and a bit of UKP DD soon reveals my esteemed punting colleague tonyg has given them a run out with a positive outcome. Yep, let's make an enquiry.


Comm's

Via AW I made an enquiry regarding her availability and asked what the offer was with her mate OliviaGrace. A quick response and it was £140 for a half hour and by now my mind was very definitely in 'duo mode'. Not the full-on filthy duo provided by Aimy and Zoe, more just a GFE type duo - one sorting my cock out whilst the other DFK'd me - that was pretty much all I was after (cos I find it damn hot). A quick sort out of exact time and I had a booking. I'll state also that I made absolutely no requests of them, either service-wise or dress-wise. Now I've got to this stage a couple of times recently and then been cancelled on before setting off so even now, I wasn't counting my chickens I can tell you. A quick 'cancellation check' before I had to leave and it seemed we were on. 'Wow', I thought to myself, 'At last I've 'got lucky' with a WG of all things.....' On arrival, a quick call which was answered promptly before she then texted the room number and I'm underway.


Venue

Usual place on the outskirts of Bury which is ideal for punting. No parking/reception issues as it's a busy place so you slip by unnoticed, particularly if you walk in as though you own the place rather than looking a bit shifty and drawing attention to yourself. Rooms are spacious and well appointed.


WG's

A knock at the door which is answered by OG and in I go. First impressions? These two will do very nicely indeed. OG is wearing a red lingerie set which suits her pale skin and blond hair. FR is in a black number and looks pretty sultry in a mediterranean kind of way - olive skin and dark hair (reminded me a bit of kinkster). A nicely contrasting pair. It doesn't take me long to ascertain that both of them have nice arses. Figure-wise, OG is slightly the larger of the two, both have decent figures with OG being firmer to the touch. FR has big tits and big soft nipples, ideal for suckery antics, whilst OG has smaller boobs, though still nice and perky in a slightly under-developed way if you will. I'm not disappointed with what I have before me.


The Action

Once through the door we kick off with a quick snog, first OG quickly followed by FR - neither seem shy. A quick swill in the shower and I wander back in starkers to find them both on the bed so I hop in between them. One of life's pleasures for me is having a girl either side of me to play with. So we get stuck into each other, snogging each in turn and them snogging right in front of me whilst they play with my cock, which is soon ready for action. A bit of three-way DFK just to round off with before OG heads south to tackle little tcm whilst I continue snogging FR. They then swap ends and repeat the dose. Then OG breaks off to position her pussy over my mouth and I'm lapping away merrily. The girls swap over again so I can get my tongue in FR's pussy - both girls are nice and fresh as well. I look upwards and see FR's large tits eyeing me and notice how big her nips are - be rude not to get those in my mouth so I do exactly that. I need some air so the girls both go to work on my cock and balls - heavenly!

Time for a condom and now I have OG riding me whilst enjoying more DFK with FR - this is what duo's are about for me, doing one thing with one and something else entirely with the other. Then we flip over into mish, FR slides right up to OG and I have my arms round both girls as I fuck OG and (yep, you've guessed it) I'm snogging FR. Finally I go for what I had in mind right from the off and the only thing I had planned. Doggy with OG whilst I've got hold of FR and we're playing tonsil tennis again. And in this position OG has a fabulous example of a proper female arse - big, round and plenty of hips. I pound away whilst trying to concentrate on snogging FR, not easy trying to co-ordinate everything but I must manage it because pretty quickly I pop a load into the bag. Fuck me, just what I needed.

Condom cleared away we have a little natter and a bit of fun as we watch a porn clip of another girl who just happened to be working from the same location that day. I just hope she wasn't in the room next door as sure as hell she'd have recognised her own voice... A quick shower and a quick snog of both girls before I skip down the corridor and away from the crime scene very pleased with myself.


Verdict

Very good and just what I needed. A fairly simple punt in reality and with it being half an hour with two girls I didn't try and do everything with the pair of them. I kept it simple deliberately and just had a few 'must do' ideas in my mind, which were all delivered. I fucked OG but not FR but in reality it didn't matter - I really didn't care which one I fucked provided the other was occupying my mouth. I'd do it again but if they return I might just opt for half an hour with one and on another day, half an hour with the other. What I do know is that I have a couple of viable options who periodically return to my neck of the woods. Jobs a good 'un!


To summarise, I’d say the following:-


Comm’s – all good via AW to set everything up and then a call on arrival followed by a text giving the room number.

Venue – usual Whoretel on the outskirts of Bury. Been there many times now, no issues getting in and the rooms are decent.

WG's – age, stats etc. seem about right to me. Possibly both are a bit older than stated but TBH I don't really care how old they are. No dress requests made but both turned out in nice lingerie, Olivia in red, Francesca in black.

Services – GFE, DFK, OWO, RO, Sex in CG, mish and doggy. No requests made in advance, but both occupied my cock and mouth for the full half hour. Popped in the bag in doggy with Olivia whilst Francesca had her tongue down my throat.

Verdict – very good. A swift half hour with two tasty birds mauling me which was just what I was after. Both were enthusiastic in the sack so no complaints here. If they pop back I might have a 1-2-1 with either of them.

Offline Moby Dick

 :thumbsup:
I like the idea of a “mauling”
FR not a redhead these days?

Offline threechilliman

:thumbsup:
I like the idea of a “mauling”
FR not a redhead these days?

Had black hair when I saw her but it's a wee while ago so probably best to check first if thats your thang.

Offline nanga247

Both girls charge 70 for hslf hour so how is 140 a special deal when it is just simple maths?

Offline OakTree

Both girls charge 70 for hslf hour so how is 140 a special deal when it is just simple maths?

Where does he say he got a special deal?

Offline chrishornx

Where does he say he got a special deal?

it doesn't

assumptions are being made
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 08:45:52 am by chrishornx »

Offline Moby Dick

it doesn't

assumptions are being made

He has a point.
TCM asked what the offer was, told it was £140. Not discounted based on Today’s rates.
Whilst Olivia’s AW Page claims special offers.
This could have easily changed since TCMs visit, or perhaps is only available if you book via Olivia?


Hidden Image/Members Only

Edit: Nothing about offers on Francesca profile, although she has updated her header today to say she is now Brunette, obviously reading here...hiya :hi:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 09:41:49 am by Moby Dick »

Offline RimJobBob

OliviaGrace has an amazing arse imo!  :thumbsup:

Offline chrishornx

He has a point.
TCM asked what the offer was, told it was £140. Not discounted based on Today’s rates.
Whilst Olivia’s AW Page claims special offers.
This could have easily changed since TCMs visit, or perhaps is only available if you book via Olivia?



I don't see the £140 rate for a two girl half hour quoted on the site but stand to be corrected

it is being assumed that as they charge £70 each per hour that their 2 girl rate is a straightforward double but often they can charge more to provide girl on girl action

equally i may be a 'special offer' in that they don't usually do 2 girl and are just starting out offering the service hence the liberal use of the word 'special'

at the end of the day what is the point...are they being challenged for using the term 'special offer' when it may not be? Let's not frighten them off


Offline Moby Dick

I don't see the £140 rate for a two girl half hour quoted on the site but stand to be corrected

it is being assumed that as they charge £70 each per hour that their 2 girl rate is a straightforward double but often they can charge more to provide girl on girl action

equally i may be a 'special offer' in that they don't usually do 2 girl and are just starting out offering the service hence the liberal use of the word 'special'

at the end of the day what is the point...are they being challenged for using the term 'special offer' when it may not be? Let's not frighten them off
Prices for Duo Offers aren’t shown. Ask for details.
I’ve never thought of paying more than the hourly rates for FFM even if they lick each other pussies.
I expect special offer to be less money as per TonyG’s review:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=244291.0

But offers come and go and TCM has already said this happened a while ago so I expect it to be a time thing.
I agree, No point challenging something that has already happened, but I would be interested if a discount was available for future bookings. Every one loves a bargain.


Offline threechilliman

TCM asked what the offer was, told it was £140. Not discounted based on Today’s rates.
Whilst Olivia’s AW Page claims special offers.
This could have easily changed since TCMs visit, or perhaps is only available if you book via Olivia?


Pretty much what you've posted above.