Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: @DELUXE TANYA@ Hendon  (Read 3108 times)

90 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (80 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Momo7

Hi,

Paid for 1h £80, nothing much to say as she is reviewed many times.
I enjoyed her OWO and her enthusiastic service.

External Link/Members Only

Offline NuruGuru

Glad you had a good time, she used to be one of my go to's but then she went on holiday and didn't seem to return for ages. This was when she was working in Harrow.
Glad to see she's back... I'll have to arrange a visit soon :D

Offline Pharmatron69

Still in Merseyside, so the report is weird

Offline Rocket Scientist

Lazy review. Have a read of the following link on how to write: External Link/Members Only

Regardless of how well reviewed a WG is some specifics would be good, for example

- Was the sex better/ worse than?
- How did the WG look like, facially ? how would you rate her ?
- Was she energetic
- What was the location like ?

Must try harder

Offline magnumchris

Can you confirm when and where you saw her please?  Her AW page says she is in Merseyside which is a bit further than I would like to travel.

Offline thetinman007

Any feedback is welcome. Not everyone has the time to write a lengthy essay on their punts

Offline PilotMan

Any feedback is welcome. Not everyone has the time to write a lengthy essay on their punts

I agree, but the OP has said fuck all in reality.

Nothing about location (under question)
Nothing about comms
Hygiene & facilities
Negatives as well as Positives

These things change over time and it's the details that let us know if she is maintaining standards & timekeeping etc

Offline HERTSBLUE

+1

Offline FernandoF

Can you confirm when and where you saw her please?  Her AW page says she is in Merseyside which is a bit further than I would like to travel.

I called her yesterday. She is in Liverpool and has plans to return to London, but not just yet

Offline YoungsterEA

I agree, but the OP has said fuck all in reality.

Nothing about location (under question)
Nothing about comms
Hygiene & facilities
Negatives as well as Positives

These things change over time and it's the details that let us know if she is maintaining standards & timekeeping etc

+1

Offline magnumchris

I called her yesterday. She is in Liverpool and has plans to return to London, but not just yet
:hi: Cheers

Offline bash_eer

Great thanks for that, I was trying to call her to find out the same but she never answered