Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LucyJ95 - Salford - Manchester  (Read 1594 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline tylerpunto

Yep, yet another review of Lucy. However being fairly new to punting I wanted to go for somebody with a pretty good reputation and Lucy is pretty much my age so wanted to go for something that felt a lil' more natural to me.

Apologies that this is being posted so closely to my previous review but it's not often I get on my laptop and can be bothered typing up large bodies of text hahaha.

Anyway, heard plenty of Lucy on here before with plenty of good reviews, a few neutrals didn't really put me off all that much. After checking her out on adultwork where she has her phone number I dropped her whatsapp, was met with a pretty quick reply and organised a meet for a few days time. £130 for an hour.

On the day of the punt she messaged me to check I'm still coming, yep, all good. Had an outfit request which she was more than happy to oblige with and even had a tiny bit of chit chat over whatsapp, not much but enough to put me at ease before the visit. Once I arrived outside her flat she gave pretty easy instructions on how to access and seemed pretty paranoid about neighbors hearing us so had to walk in without knocking - understandable and no issues here.

When I saw Lucy I have to admit I got pretty excited, dressed exactly as I requested and seemed very chatty and bubbly before we got down to business. Didn't ask for any paperwork until just before I left at the very end of the hour. Lots and lots of kissing was had, doggy in anal at no extra cost, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, RO and one of the better blowjobs I've had in my life. All in all a very fun hour where I felt really relaxed, even played with her pussy(cats) for a bit before I left as she was in no rush to have me out.