Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Toothy blow jobs  (Read 4077 times)

Offline Bangers and Gash

Is anyone else a real fan of receiving toothy bj's?

Surely there are few pleasures in life that are better than a nice set of pearly whites scraping along a hard cock.  :yahoo:

Curious6705

Surely there are few pleasures in life that are better than a nice set of pearly whites scraping along a hard cock.  :yahoo:

The opposite for me - I hate it.

Offline Corus Boy

Almost equals the pleasure of eating a plate of Toad In The Hole  :P

vorian

It is a sign that the girl does not have a fucking clue as to what she is doing, I include non prossy women in that.

a10

It is a sign that the girl does not have a fucking clue as to what she is doing, I include non prossy women in that.

If there's too much tooth action going on, then yes.  :scare: However, the application of a bit of fang at the right moment - just as I'm getting to edge, and GENTLY - can be fantastic.  :angelgirl:

Finding WGs that manage this is like picking, well, hen's teeth.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Nonsense Vee.

Done carefully, especially during a spot of deep throating is highly recommended. You should try it   :D

Stealthshagger

Toothie blowjobs are shit. It's a fact. I hope no wgs read this thread and try it, believing guys like it. I believe the great Stephen Hawking Allegedly said, " toothie blowjobs are objectively crap, it is one of the few absolute facts of our ever expanding universe. Fact."  Allegedly.  But toothie blowjobs relly are annoying. So close to being a blowjob, yet your cock is getting scrapped and is perilously close to being bitten. It's like being in the desert, almost dying of thirst, and finding a big jug of water...with pooh floating in it. So close to hitting the spot, but ruined. No pooh water for me thanks.

vorian

Nonsense Vee.

Done carefully, especially during a spot of deep throating is highly recommended. You should try it   :D

I will take your word for it Sir  :hi: you have intrigued me now, Fuck, damn it, Ok im going to give it a go next punt.  :D

Saying that my cocks not big enough for proper DT  :cry: does mean I never get turned down for anal though  :yahoo:

« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 01:34:44 pm by vorian »

cornbeefinspector

nope I hate it, and it makes mr happy sore and not so happy

Jvosta

I agree with bangers, not grating her teeth on it but playful bites are nice...

......fukk I need a punt now

miss Madlin Moon does this very well
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 01:50:43 pm by Jvosta »

Offline akauya

No toothy blowjobs for me thanks. As far as I'm concerned a blowjob is something to be enjoyed not endured. ;)

vorian

This thread seems like it might split UKP.  :D

The pro "Toothies" might break away to form "Toothynet" where they "Put the Toothy punter first".  :D

Wheres the poll button when you need it.

Offline dieseldriver

Me and Bangers must be in a minority?? I like the "toothy" so long as not too much pressure on old nobby. Just gentle up and down, toothy just gently caressing my helmet, wow!!

aerofan5

Once, many moons ago, when I was a seriously horny young man, I visited an older, somewhat worn, lady from a 'cabaret' in Cyprus.

She had a full set of dentures, upper and lower, which she removed and gave me the best blow job I had ever had, lots of gummy biting and pressure.

I must have lasted around 10 seconds and she swallowed the whole load!!

Top class, and way better than toothy.

Offline latecomer

When I was very much younger I had a girlfriend who wore a full set of dentures.  I didn't know that when I first starting going out with her.  We were together for quite a while but - put it down to my inexperience or whatever - I missed the opportunity of a lifetime by never asking her for a BJ.

SirFrank

I love a good BJ. In fact if the girl is a BJ expert I've been known to give the pussy a miss. However I hate teeth. I have posted on another thread but I had a deep throat BJ off omg so hot so sexy in Cardiff (she's proper balls deep) and she got too excited and ended up bruising my hammerhead. I had to tell her to take it easy at one point. It was sensitive for a few days afterwards and I looked like someone had kicked me in the undercarriage. Fuck that for a game of cards

mt86

I hate toothy blow jobs, especially covered toothy blow jobs that will likely to damage the condom and cause possible breakage during sex.

Offline blackburnian

Can't stand even slightly toothy bjs , deepthroat fine but no teeth pls .

Bb

Offline Urban_G

Not had anyone nibble (softly of course) on me old fella since I was about 20 and I seem to remember enjoying it.

Might ask a w/g to do it, but I'll make sure I can trust her not to take a chunk out of me!

This thread vaguely reminds me of a program I saw years ago where a man liked having a cheesegrater rubbed on his cock :scare:

Offline santiago2

I only ever had a toothy blow job once.
    I had been seeing a lady originaly for massage,for quite a few years, she always gave me a
    happy ending, hand job, but she was very prudish, no touching her or take her clothes off, i was
    unhappily married and she had been left with 2 children to bring up, so i helped her with the
    money for massage and she helped me with my frustrations, good arrangement, i went to see her
    one day last year, after not seeing her for a while, i'd got divorced and moved out of town, i took
    some sparkly wine and brandy and food with me, we sat slurping and chatting all about the good
    times we had over the years, i said to her, i always wanted you to give me a blow job, but you
    would always say no, i could see the booze was starting to get to her, so i said we better start
    the massage dont you think, and to my surprise she said i haven't set the couch up, should we
    just go on my bed, i help her get undressd and im giving her a good fingering, when she guides
   my thumb to her asshole, so im doing the finger and thumb job, then she starts to suck the fella
   and then starts to bite it, i dont usually make a noise when being pleasured, but this was really
   amazing, and the explosion was the most intense i ever had, what with me screaming oh fucking
  hell, and her cummin and screaming, the neighbours must have heard, so i really reccomend give
  it a try, sadly i tried to contact her last month, but she said she had found someone and hoped to
   settle down,   :rolleyes:

vorian

I was a solid anti-toothy until yesterday when punting with my regular I remembered this thread and thought fuck it why not give it a go with her.  I am now a convert and fully pro-toothy, a lot of fun.  :hi:

Rochdull lad

So it's now the tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth, eh, v?! ;)

Taxi for R L!

Offline Bangers and Gash

I was a solid anti-toothy until yesterday when punting with my regular I remembered this thread and thought fuck it why not give it a go with her.  I am now a convert and fully pro-toothy, a lot of fun.  :hi:

You're welcome  :hi:

Just send the cheque via Admin.  :D

Offline akauya

Madness!!! Compare the following:

How it should NOT be done: External Link/Members Only

How it SHOULD be done:  External Link/Members Only

:D

vorian

Madness!!! Compare the following:

How it should NOT be done: External Link/Members Only

How it SHOULD be done:  External Link/Members Only

:D

The second video is great and that is pretty identical to what I get, just with the added sensation of occasionally and very, very gentle use of the teeth I could hardly feel it but as it was a different sensation it worked really well for me. Variety in speed, pressure and sensation imho always makes for the best head.

RNinePunter

It would definitely spice things up, although have never experience it. The only thing I have experienced recently is a WG sucking so hard that my johnny was hurting for the next 3 days. :dash:

Online wristjob

I saw a Polish girl about 2 years ago and I had to ask her to calm down a bit on my cock a couple of times. The following day it had scrapes down it- freaked the shit out of me. I was semi casual with this girl at the time so had to make excuses for a few days.

like Vorian says, it's a sign they have no fecking clue.

Offline grandaddybadman

I usually hate toothy blow jobs but once I had a blowjob from emma butt and it was great, was in my top 5 for sure. I ejaculated everywhere shot my biggest load.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hockogrockle

Total turn off as far as I am concerned. A good BJ should replicate penetrating a twat. A toothy BJ is like having your prick sandpapered, or possibly like having sex with somebody who has a very nasty STD (that's just a guess, I hasten to say!)