Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xx18littlegirlxx Wakefield  (Read 2222 times)

hungry_heart

Hello Lads,

Wondering if anyone has seen this girl before? Any advice for a punting virgin would be appreciated?

Cheers

External Link/Members Only

vorian

Barebacker, poor lazy profile, mixed AW FB, no reviews or mention on UKP.

Imho for a first time very, very iffy you could do a lot better, with much less risk.

Have a look around the review section for your area if you find someone your interested in, check out the AW profile and ask questions about the girl. The more info you give about your tastes, budget, area etc the easier it is for people to help and give advice.

hungry_heart

Thanks for the advice Vorian.

Really I'm not looking to spend more than £80. I know that eliminates a lot of girls. However £100 per hour, with the addition of travelling expenses is a bit steep for me.

hungry_heart

I've contacted her and she claims to have got a very recent clean STD test.

However as a barebacker who has been working on the site for over a year, surely that's unlikely?

vorian

I've contacted her and she claims to have got a very recent clean STD test.

However as a barebacker who has been working on the site for over a year, surely that's unlikely?

Does'nt matter if she has a certificate or not, they are out of date as soon as she fucks the next punter BB. If you are worried about a budget I would suggest go for 30min for the £80 which would give you a lot more options and lower your risk.

Also most punters and prossies advise 30min for a first timer anyway. You will get what you want in that time and it will be a much safer option for you. Have a look around the reviews and see what you could get for £80 for 30min you might be surprised.

hungry_heart

Ok Vorian, Thanks very much for the tips.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Feedback doesn't look to good either, she appears flakey. Even for £80 an hour there's got to be better.

spikefreeway

I have early in my punting career. I never bareback though, not worth the risk, certificate or no certificate. Shes a nice kid, bit chubby and its the council flat that's got a half built engine block in the hall. She put in the effort and we had a decent time. I would only go day times because her bloke lives where she works which would be to weird for me!

Offline wristjob

If she didn't do BB I'd definitely risk £55 for an hour. Actually if she didn't do BB I'm sure she could put her price up and do more business. As it is wild horses....