Author Topic: Pink Peony - Liverpool. Opposite the Royal Hospital  (Read 3298 times)

Offline Twotall

External Link/Members Only

My last experience at Sakura has put me off and since finding Coco I’ve been thinking of trying the PP to see what’s in offer.

This review was from last weekend. I turned up about 11am and was the first of the day to visit. One girl available (not Coco but can’t remember her name sorry guys).

Paid £40 for an hour’s massage at the front desk and was taken to a room with a proper massage bed and bushiest cubicle, always a good sign. The girl was late 30s, Fuller figure than I like but this seems to be the case for a lot of Chinese massage girls.

Standard ok massage for half an hour. At one point I had both hands on her arse and got the vibe that this wasn’t welcome so settled down to see what would happen. On the turn over I was asked if I wanted B2B. I’m not a massive fan of this so asked for a BJ and after some pantomiming agreed a naked BJ for £50. I suggested a bit of RO and was asked for another tenner but laughed and said this is for your benefit as much as mine. After another 5 minutes of OWO and playing with her pussy (the English she did know seems to include “I like that” I stood up and asked her to lie down on the bed. She has a fairly full bush and offered no resistance to RO at that point with more “I like that” until she shuddered to a halt. At this point I was asking for FS but she turned me down but trapped my cock between her thighs and I fucked her like that until I came over her.

Considering the service was eventually more than I bargained for and it’s always a bit of a kick to coax the additional extras I’d say this was a positive and I’m inclined to see if I can get FS on a repeat visit.

We both used the showers (too small to get in together) and got dressed. I saw Coco on the way out and said goodbye to both.


Offline JRWK

So, better than Sakura? 
My usual lately has been Anothai in Seel Street, but getting bored now.  PP worth a visit then??

Offline Twotall

A lot better than Sakura but that’s only based on 1 visit. A few more reviews might she how reliable things are.

I got a bit cheesed off with the Thai gaffs too.

Offline Fiddlersferry

I know what you mean, most of the Thai girls try to get as much money from you as they can, the chinese girls seem to give much better value and the service is more genuine too.

Offline JRWK

Right .. next trip to Liverpool sorted.

Offline Blue1878

Might try and get in here this week and post a review, only ever done this places and agree it’s getting a bit repetitive girls switch around more interested in extras than decent massage

Offline Licking Lizard


Just checking, So you paid £90 to fuck her thigh ?

Offline Blue1878

OWO and RO and HE as I read it but I get the sentiment we are paying these girls what they want for nothing more than a HE with some extras thrown in. Punters need to hold the nerve and keep £60 in the back pocket and go for a FS punt after unless the girl is willing to be swayed as surely they don’t want us to walk away without even the £20 for a HE

Offline Licking Lizard

Paying any massage gaff, all in £90 for a half hour punt isn't doing anyone any favours.  As always, I'm not meaning to tell the OP how to spend their money.  Just thinking of the bigger picture.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 06:21:48 pm by Licking Lizard »

Offline Blue1878

I agree mate should stick together and hold firm for £20 for HE add £10 for topless and add £20 for fully named bearing in mind none of them actually offer a decent b2b. Think I’ve had one from Mimi who worked in Girton and it was quality proper body slide front and back pussy and ass an inch from my face tits in my mouth and all over my cock and that was a full hour for £80

Offline JRWK

Trouble is - we don't tend to use our brains in situations like that, best idea is have no more than £60 or so in our pockets, so can't be tempted to part with stupid money

Offline Twotall

I agree mate should stick together and hold firm for £20 for HE add £10 for topless and add £20 for fully named bearing in mind none of them actually offer a decent b2b. Think I’ve had one from Mimi who worked in Girton and it was quality proper body slide front and back pussy and ass an inch from my face tits in my mouth and all over my cock and that was a full hour for £80

It was £40 for the hour, half of which was spent on the massage. The other £50 was for nude OWO, RO and HE which isn’t bad IMO.

I always try and separate out the cost of the massage as that is a separate service. If I just wanted sexy I’d go to an escort and pay for that. Anything from £100 to £150 for a decent hour’s service. I just happen to like the massage with extras.


Offline Twotall

Paying any massage gaff, all in £90 for a half hour punt isn't doing anyone any favours.  As always, I'm not meaning to tell the OP how to spend their money.  Just thinking of the bigger picture.

I think you need to read the review again mate. It clearly states an hour.

Offline hungrypunt

Your money your choice mate, as long as youve had a good time :)

Ask her can you fuck her armpit next time, all the rage I believe now, seriously, google it. ha ha
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 04:21:45 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline Twotall

Your money your choice mate, as long as youve had a good time :)

Ask her can you fuck her armpit next time, all the rage I believe now, seriously, google it. ha ha

Cheers, I was wondering if there was going to be a picket line at my next visit!

 :manhater:

Offline Licking Lizard

I think you need to read the review again mate. It clearly states an hour.

I did but no option/couldn't be arsed to correct. Nevertheless, the point I was making still stands.

Offline Twotall

I did but no option/couldn't be arsed to correct. Nevertheless, the point I was making still stands.

So you’ll happily pay £40 or £50 for a 15 minute punt but the same for half an hour’s worth of OWO, RO and HE after a half hour massage is excessive?

You have a strange idea of VFM.