Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1387165 times)

punter6969

Unless I'm mistaken this is the Chloe (Romanian girl) I saw at Berwick a while ago. She used to wok in 18 Newport Court under a different name years ago.

Medium height, very slim (size 10), pretty face (I found her very attractive), blonde hair (dyed?) her tits are smaller now than they used to be but still a good handful (she had lost a bit of weight when I saw her last). When I saw her in Newport Court she was always friendly but a bit of a clock watcher. Last time I saw her in Berwick she seemed she was just going through the motions. I felt (at the time) she was getting burnt out but I could be wrong, maybe I caught her on a bad day. Can't say because I never saw her again since.

Would be good to have an up to date report.

Chloe is quite pretty but I didn't like her service. When I squeezed her tits so complained it hurt and I was quite gentle. Honest!  :angelgirl:

Offline xa2xie

Hi guys, today Sunday see at Bateman LF a new girl just come for her first day. I had to say she is very very cute. Nice slim body, boobs just size B as I like. However service is not very good. She say she's italian, but I think she's more romanian. Typical kind of romanian service. Not very happy with a 20m go, but I had to admit the girl is cute.

Offline sohosuprise

Bottom flat was Armenia. She wore a lovely little tight black dress. Lovely figure but only opted for a quickie. She has dark hair and definately Romanian. I wouldn't go back to spend another 10 mins with her as it was very rushed. No easing in, just straight on with the rubbers.
Banned reason: Reviving a 5 1/2 year old thread to leech.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sohosuprise

What is her size? I like them slim   ;)

Yes she is very slim and tall probably a size 8. But in terms of service, again quite rushed. 20 mins didn't feel like 20 mins. Felt like 10 mins was wasted.

Offline sohosuprise

That's good to know. I knew she was working Saturdays there and I've enjoyed a couple of excellent punts with her. Hope you have a good one!
Doug

I don't know about excellent - maybe this is a different Natasha. She is Romanian but seems to be a very high smoker. It was only when I had given her RO that I had noticed the colour of her teeth. I know it doesn't affect the performance and probably I'm too picky but it's the little things that can make Al of the difference.

I would say 7/10.

Matty24579

I went to Soho for the first time in a year and decided to see Lisa but the maid said she was busy for a hour so i saw Lucy instead and had a great time i decided to go for oral and positions first got a tit wank and then oral it was good .

Offline joe diddley

Went to 8 Greek Street today (Tuesday). LF was the well-reported Amy whom I saw. UF was Mia. Your rota for number 8 on Tuesdays on the fscotsman blog has a gap as to who's working with Amy at the moment, cesare. I guess until we know Mia's not covering for someone else we can pencil her in as the regular for that day until Lily returns. Not sure what Mia's like, other than she's Polish. Perhaps others might let us know. Was tempted to give her a go but I really like Amy and her oral skills and I'm loathe to pass her up for someone else if I know she's working.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Your rota for number 8 on Tuesdays on the fscotsman blog has a gap as to who's working with Amy at the moment, cesare

Is Cesare a member here then? :)

Offline Kaluuu276

Went to 8 Greek Street today (Tuesday). LF was the well-reported Amy whom I saw. UF was Mia. Your rota for number 8 on Tuesdays on the fscotsman blog has a gap as to who's working with Amy at the moment, cesare. I guess until we know Mia's not covering for someone else we can pencil her in as the regular for that day until Lily returns. Not sure what Mia's like, other than she's Polish. Perhaps others might let us know. Was tempted to give her a go but I really like Amy and her oral skills and I'm loathe to pass her up for someone else if I know she's working.

Isn't it suppose to be the return of Roxy & Katy for a month?

Offline joe diddley

According to cesare's rota either Kate or Roxy or both are doing all the other days at the moment ... until Lily returns for her four weeks.

And, yes, he is a member over here.

Online selkie

Had free time in Soho last night and wanted to see Poppy at Greens Court. Unfortunately she wasn't on, there was Bianca in the lower flat and can't recall the upper so moved on.
Passed 18 Newport sign on the door said new Spanish model, didn't go in on this occasion.
Ended up at 34 Romilly and on seeing a sign for Priya I went in with thoughts of the much missed Meena, she has a somewhat Indian look to her but when speaking its obvious she comes from eastern Europe somewhere. Went for a short pop with her no complaints, she was a little podgy around the middle(but then so am I & only raise it cause it may matter to others) But good attitude I think as she remained cheerful throughout and I was on the late side of the day.

Offline joe diddley

there was Bianca in the lower flat

Bianca offers a pretty good service. Very slim, smiley and good eye contact as I recall.

doughslayer

Had free time in Soho last night and wanted to see Poppy at Greens Court. Unfortunately she wasn't on, there was Bianca in the lower flat and can't recall the upper so moved on.
Passed 18 Newport sign on the door said new Spanish model, didn't go in on this occasion.
Ended up at 34 Romilly and on seeing a sign for Priya I went in with thoughts of the much missed Meena, she has a somewhat Indian look to her but when speaking its obvious she comes from eastern Europe somewhere. Went for a short pop with her no complaints, she was a little podgy around the middle(but then so am I & only raise it cause it may matter to others) But good attitude I think as she remained cheerful throughout and I was on the late side of the day.
You saved me around £8 on a travel card, thanks! I knew she wouldn't really be Indian (they rarely are!)

it seems that Romilly St is now resorting to cheap tactics to get punters in, as they have a south american girl who also claims to be Indian but obviously wasn't and I pointed that out here a while back. Also you said 'Priya' is podgy around the waist, that really matters to me, so thanks once again! I was going to visit one of these days but I will not bother now.

@JoeDiddley What does this Bianca look like? I know there are two Bianca's, a Lisle St one (that no one recommends) and the Greens Ct one (that everybody recommends). I like young, slim girls, so was wondering if this Greens Ct one is up my street
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 05:58:45 pm by doughslayer »

Jackjizzy

You saved me around £8 on a travel card, thanks! I knew she wouldn't really be Indian (they rarely are!)

it seems that Romilly St is now resorting to cheap tactics to get punters in, as they have a south american girl who also claims to be Indian but obviously wasn't and I pointed that out here a while back. Also you said 'Priya' is podgy around the waist, that really matters to me, so thanks once again! I was going to visit one of these days but I will not bother now.

Possibly Priya is Hungarian. They have ethnic groups who have a very partial Indian look about them.

doughslayer

Possibly Priya is Hungarian. They have ethnic groups who have a very partial Indian look about them.
I know what yu mean, as some Romanians also look Indian (but then they have traveller/Indian blood in them) so if she looks tanned etc I may still visit her but I cant discount the belly fat...

Offline Mr. Burns

Here goes my second review.

Went to romilly Street.and saw Christina (Lithuanian) on the lower floor. She was very friendly. Very nice slim and tight body,her face was pretty.I went for the standard £30 service. Her oral skills where very good.then started sex at mish. Then asked if I could finish with the oral with to my surprise she obliged. And actually let me finish in her mouth with condom of course.  Then with small chat afterwards. She told me she normally work at peter st. And that she is new there and thinking of working there depending how it goes.

The only downside for me was she didn't want to take her bra off but I played with her breast and sucked her tits anyway to which she did not complain. Hope this review helps.

By the way I went to Berwick first and it's always busy in there must be really popular walk up.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 08:27:20 pm by Mr. Burns »

Jackjizzy

I know what yu mean, as some Romanians also look Indian (but then they have traveller/Indian blood in them) so if she looks tanned etc I may still visit her but I cant discount the belly fat...

My hairdresser is Hungarian and if she spoke with an Indian twang I'd know non the better. Yes applies to Romanians too of course. You are spot on about the Indian / gypsy connection. However this hairdresser I refer too is very nice and far from a gypsy.

Online selkie

@JoeDiddley What does this Bianca look like? I know there are two Bianca's, a Lisle St one (that no one recommends) and the Greens Ct one (that everybody recommends). I like young, slim girls, so was wondering if this Greens Ct one is up my street

To be fair to them it didn't say on the poster that she was Indian it actually said brunette and not much else. Just went in based on the name.

Offline claretandblue

Who was the last decent girl to start working at Romiley?

Place has gone to the dogs  :thumbsdown:

Offline Uncle Albert

Feeling the need to defend Priya, based solely on one very short punt with her
She told me she Was from Portugal of Indian heritage, Apperance and accent support this
While she is by no means skinny neither is she podgy, curvy is an apt description.
I also thought she was very sympatico and will definitely return for a longer punt based on my first impression

LondonCity

Why lie about ethnicity it is so corny

Offline Mr Farkyhars

She told me she Was from Portugal of Indian heritage, Apperance and accent support this

It's exactly the kind of thing a Romanian would say to put people off the scent. Romanian and Portuguese are both Romance languages and probably sound very similar to the uninitiated ;)

doughslayer

While she is by no means skinny neither is she podgy, curvy is an apt description.
I also thought she was very sympatico and will definitely return for a longer punt based on my first impression

Oh god! This back story sounds exactly like 'Indian' Carol, a woman I came across last month at Romilly and also reported on. She then changed her name to 'Aisha' and now she is calling herself 'Priya'?

Let me reiterate, she is NOT Indian in any way. I should know  ;)

Here is my post about her from 22nd Oct
Romilly St had "Indian" Carol - after a 5 minute wait I was met by a light skinned, milfy looking brunette, C cup boobs, 5"7ish. At best she was Spanish but she insisted that she was half indian and half portugese. She looked in her 30's, so although nice and pleasant I decided to move on.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 12:05:32 pm by doughslayer »

Jackjizzy

Had a delightful punt yesterday at 52 Greek st with Zara. Just my type. Shame I've only found her. Had a OWO as she sat on the bed as I stood up. I was holding  her tits as she sucked me.  As I came close to popping I took the rubber off and had a wank finish over her tits. Quality punt  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 01:29:15 pm by Jackjizzy »

Offline Kaluuu276

Had a delightful punt yesterday at 52 Greek st with Zara. Just my type. Shame I've only found her. Had a OWO as she sat on the bed as I stood up. I was holding  her tits as she sucked me.  As I came close to popping I took the rubber off and had a wank finish over her tits. Quality punt  :yahoo:

What, she is now letting punters cum on her tits!

Is this free?

Offline joe diddley

Well that's a new development from Zara. She provides a very good service but is normally rather fussy about where you deposit your jizz, Mr JackJizzy. Did this particular 'extra' cost anything beyond the norm?

Regarding Bianca (see question above), she is, as I recall, a blonde, attractive, smiley and very slender Romanian. Don't let her nationality put you off. She gives a very good service with nice eye contact. It was some time ago that I saw her (she's been at 2 Greens Court a little while now) and I would have gone again, but my taste is towards rather fully figured girls. (Whatever happened to Renata from about two years ago at that address? The best shag I've ever had in Soho.) I haven't seen the Lisle Street Bianca but others have established that she is somebody else and that she gives a let's say 'mixed' service, which is why I haven't bothered to troll down that way for a session with her.

Regarding 34 Romilly Street, yes in my opinion it does seem to have gone downhill since Lavinia and Nadia have gone. Didn't see Luna or Russian Roxy, so can't comment on them, but I've had a couple of rather average punts there since, and would think hard before returning to that particular venue unless I get to hear that there's an upturn again.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 05:28:57 pm by joe diddley »

Offline panicpunter

I have started my london punting carreer last saturday.

Punt#1 was at Shepherds market. Unfortunately, havent asked for the name. End 20's/beginning 30's 'Spanish' girl, though I would say she's rather eastern European. busty, decent body, but the looks is nothing special to be honest. only went for her because the choice is limited in Shepherds market. However, have to say, service was really good and don't regret my choice. Good BJ, position change no rush and very friendly. The price of £65 was the only downside really.

Punt#2, ended up in Soho, Lisle street on Tuesday and saw Micky. She claims to be German, but, c'mon, she is clearly Romanian. Short pretty girl, nice slim body but decent size tits. Started off with a BJ. Quite hard, but ok. Then wanted to take her from behind, but she said would cost £10 extra. Paid the money because i didnt want to start an argument and finished her from behind! Overall a bit rushed, paid £25 + £10 but did not get the the position change.

Punt#3 on the radar for tomorrow ... any recommendations?

happy punting  :yahoo:

Offline af1231

Today i decided to visit 8 Greek Street for the first time in my 3 years of going to Soho. Decided to see Roxy. I was not dissapointed. I normally stick to Thai girls but She has changed that point of view. Saw Roxy for 20 mins for £50.

Notable things about Roxy:

1. Great Bj skill. Probably the best ive experienced in Soho.
2. Amazing tanned body
3. Amazing eyes.
4. Makes very realistic moaning noises and faces during sex. She had me believing even if She was faking.

Without a doubt the best time ive had in Soho with a sexy and friendly girl.  8 Greek Street may become my new go to flat if all the girls are as good as her.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 10:29:26 pm by af1231 »

Offline claretandblue

Today i decided to visit 8 Greek Street for the first time in my 3 years of going to Soho. Decided to see Roxy. I was not dissapointed. I normally stick to Thai girls but She has changed that point of view. Saw Roxy for 20 mins for £50.

Notable things about Roxy:

1. Great Bj skill. Probably the best ive experienced in Soho.
2. Amazing tanned body
3. Amazing eyes.
4. Makes very realistic moaning noises and faces during sex. She had me believing even if She was faking.

Without a doubt the best time ive had in Soho with a sexy and friendly girl.  8 Greek Street may become my new go to flat if all the girls are as good as her.
Good review,roxy is a great girl

Offline Youknowmyname007

Wait, hold up, if you had a rubber on then it's not OWO is it?
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.

Offline claretandblue

Wait, hold up, if you had a rubber on then it's not OWO is it?
I assumed it was a typo, I hope for her sake she isn't offering owo in a walk up  :scare:

Jackjizzy

I assumed it was a typo, I hope for her sake she isn't offering owo in a walk up  :scare:

It was a typo. It was OW. Sorry

Offline Kaluuu276

... and was the cumming on the breasts a typo error?

Offline akauya

@ af1231 - thanks for that review - I added it to Roxy's description table.

If I missed any reviews or mini reviews guys do let me know.

I also noticed one of the first mentions of Shepherd Market. I anyone has any info do let me know - I haven't updated that page for ages.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Jackjizzy

No it's not. When I was coming close I took off the rubber and started wanking. While holding her tits. When I came some landed on her tits. She got a wet wipe and cleaned it off. Sorry if I was misleading in the sense I had a big release over her titties.

Offline panicpunter

So Punt#3 for this week accomplished!

I decided to follow your advice on Roxy at 8 Greek Street (thanks @af1231) and was not disapointed! She is qutie curvy, but not chubby. Can confirm the bj skills are amazing!!! I paid £40 for bj + position change. Super friendly attitude. Walked around naked all the time while i was getting dressed, which i found quite stimulating. I almost would have gone for a second round  :wackogirl:.

The room was also very nice, clean and spacious. Not sure if you care but for me that's important as well, just as the attitude of the girl. Compared to the Lisle Street adventure this week - waaaaaaay better!

I somehow want to try Berwick street next. Would have gone there today actually if Greek Street would not have been recommended. Also, anybody any experience with Kate (Polish) at Greek Street?

Offline joe diddley

anybody any experience with Kate (Polish) at Greek Street?

Larger girl with very big tits, bottle blonde, pretty, very friendly and a willing performer. Not as conventionally sexy or as skillful as Roxy but I like her. She enjoys it when you play with her tits and is always open to suggestions. I saw her a little while ago when she had just got some good news and in her elation gave me one of my best experiences to date in Soho, surpassing anything Roxy has given me before or since. The other three or so times I've seen her, she's also been good but on those occasions didn't reach the high she delivered on that particular red letter day. Definitely in my view one of the better options out there in Soho, if you don't mind your women a little on the larger side. 

Offline joe diddley

Anyone yet seen Polish Mia of 8 Greek Street?

Offline af1231

So after my time with Roxy yesterday as reviewed above I could not stop thinking about my time with her whilst at work today. Decided to go there after work but two people entered the building just as i got there. Instead decided to go to Greens Court but the same situation there. Ended up.at 2 Lisle Street upper flat and saw Selina. My decision paid off as She is another girl i would recommend and will definatly see again.

When i walked into the room She stared at me for a few seconds and said i had nice eyes. She then took the money and came back to the room. I paid £50 for 20 mins.

Session with Selina started with her touching me while i was attempting to get undressed. We just stood up touching eachother and lightly kissing while we slowly got undressed. She then put the rubber on and gave me a nice Bj
 Then we moved to the bed and took her from behind. Then we moved to missionary and i finished in her after a few mins.

Selina was friendly and chatty. One final note on her is that in my opinion She sort of looks like the Wwe female  wrestler Sasha Banks. In terms of her hair and skin colour and even her face in some respect. Not a dead ringer but certain features are similar. Of couse that is only my opinion and others may think otherwise.

Mike Oxhard

curvy is an apt description.

Isn't that just a modern politically correct word for chubby though?  :sarcastic:

I could describe myself as "curvaceous" or "cuddly", but most people would say I'm fat  :lol: Maybe I should class myself as a BBM  :lol:

Offline joe diddley

but two people entered the building just as i got there .... the same situation there.

Always worth waiting a minute or two in my experience. The other day I went to see Amy and there were two people in front of me, both of whom either walked or were turned away by Amy or the maid. Happens quite a lot to even the best girls.

Offline superfrixxx

Poppy changes her rota: wednesday and thursday

Offline af1231

Just another note from my visit to Selena at 2 Lisle Street. The guy who was waiting before me left as soon as he saw the girl as he was expecting a different girl to be there. The maid said she was off today, at least another two people knocked and left when they found out this girl was not there. Does anyone know who they wanted to see as she seemed a popular girl aswell. I overheard the maid say that she was a smaller girl.

Offline Kaluuu276

Do any of the walkups still have original soho prices of £20 one service and £25 for oral + sex?

If so, which ones?

Online selkie

Do any of the walkups still have original soho prices of £20 one service and £25 for oral + sex?

If so, which ones?

Both Berwick and Romilly were £20 plus tip for maid when I was last there.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

original soho prices

No such thing. In the 1960s it was about £2 IIRC :hi:

doughslayer

Woke up this morning at 6 am and really didn’t want to go to work, however I have rent to pay and so I forced myself up and made my way into Poundland, where I work. At 3 pm I still did not feel like being there and after seeing a bevvy of hot looking women coming in, I decided that within the next half hour I would get a really bad backache, which would necessitate me into going home. However, ‘home’ today, meant Soho! I had been itching for some action as it has been around two weeks since I last visited and the endless stupid questions I get asked at work (“How much is this?”) had me ready to pull my hair out. So I walked to my manager’s office and explained my dilemma. Trevor, my manager, who I can safely assume has not had a single day’s worth of fun in his 60 years on this planet, tried to give me the “But we’re short of staff today” mantra. It almost worked, until I visualised walking up a walk up and negotiating a price with a sexy hot young girl, in this cold chilly weather. “Sorry, I really cannot stay” I said, as I put on my best grimace.
“You do realise that your attendance is very poor?” asked Trevor
“Yes”, I replied, “But I cannot stand the pain,” I pleaded, “I’ll do overtime next week” I lied. And with that I was free to leave. I hobbled out of Poundland as convincingly as I could. I then turned the corner and jumped in the air and clicked my heels, just as I did that, Nathan a work colleague, who was on his break, walked past me and gave me a funny look. We have never gotten on and I’m sure I will have a lot to answer for tomorrow when I go back to work but who gives a fuck?! I was on my way to Soho on a Saturday! Something which I hadn’t done in ages!

Made my way to Soho and I really wanted to see Clara or Micky. I went up to Newport Ct and hey ho what do you know? Clara was on the lower floor and ‘Jodie’ and ‘English’ girl was on the top floor. Now, the maid on the top floor is a dragon, so my mind was made up for me. I rang the bell for Clara and was let in by the maid to sit and wait a few minutes. Sure enough, after a few minutes the previous punter staggered out and I was let loose. I walked in and saw a different Clara to the one that is usually in Bateman & Romilly St. This one was brunette, instead of blonde but equally eastern European and had an equally impressive set of fake tits that she was covering with just a towel. Right then I knew I would be staying. Her attitude was better than the other Clara as she asked me what I wanted. I went for straight sex for £20, with no tip. She took that well and disappeared for a few minutes. She came back and dropped the towel to reveal a nice lightly tanned body with fake c cup tits that stood upright defying gravity and looking perfect. She opened a condom and put it in her mouth to hold, she then asked me to lay down and put the condom in place with her lips, as her hand rolled it down my hard shaft. Then, to my complete surprise she started to suck, she carried on for about 20 seconds, at this point I thought she had mistakenly heard me say that I wanted oral, instead of sex but then she stopped and said “You want to come on top?”. She did not have to ask twice! I jumped up as she lay down, I asked her if her tits were real and she said yes, I did not believe her though, they were too perfect. I put the tip in and started to fuck her, I sucked her boobs and she let me do this, I groped her and put her legs over my shoulders and then finally asked her to put them around me as I pounded her in mish to completion. Top girl!

She was around 5”8 with straight brown hair and a flawless lightly tanned body. She said she was 28 and from Greece (in an Eastern European accent). She had a tattoo of a bird on her lower back and her mum’s name on her left wrist. “My mum looks over me” she told me.

Now, I am not 100% sure if she IS the same Clara from Bateman St, as she may well have dyed her hair to brunette. So someone else will have to clarify by her tattoos but her attitude was completely different to the cold Clara I twice saw in Romilly and Bateman. But I would recommend this girl wholeheartedly, she told me she works Saturdays 11am – 9pm at Newport Ct, as well as somewhere else (Bateman/Romilly?) I didn’t ask.

So, a suck, fuck, she got totally naked and sucking tits etc all for £20! Awesome! Recommended!

Offline joe diddley

Review
8 Greek Street Sabrina Says shes Spanish but i think shes Russian

I think she's Spanish. I speak Spanish pretty well, having lived in Latin America a good while, and I conducted my first punt with Sabrina in what sounded to me like native speaker Spanish.

Offline joe diddley

“You do realise that your attendance is very poor?” asked Trevor

Nice report. Well worth bunking off from Poundland by the sound of it.

Offline joe diddley

If so, which ones?

Generally it's still standardly £20 for one service but is now £30 for oral and sex or what is known as "positions" (sex in various positions but no oral). However YMMV as Doughslayer found today. I've found with some of the better girls that they will agree to positions within the oral+sex £30 combo if you're seen to be a good sort.