Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1381634 times)

Offline claretandblue

I`ve never seen any open as early as 9.00am, 11.00am is the average, though you may want to check closer to 10.00/10.30am as I`m sure a few open a little earlier. Usually the maid is waiting for the girl to turn up, and they are often late!
Yep the consensus on here is that 11am is the earliest

dr123

Think its the 1st or 2nd left of wardour street
Isn't that where the markets are ? i may be getting it confused with somewhere else

dr123

Lisle street opens from 10 cant remember which one
Yep the consensus on here is that 11am is the earliest

Jackjizzy

Opening time advice please. Always struggled to find a walkup open before 11am in the week though admitedly only in town every couple months and 70A Berwick is the one I usually check. Any recommendations for walkups open from 9am gratefully received. Cheers KB

I've had some random sessions in Peter st at 8-9am in the morning at Peter st (although bad reports emanating from these walk ups now) also you could be lucky with 2 lisle street. Randomly open at 9am sometimes but usually 10am.

kevinB

Cheers guys, will give Lisle St a try but does seem to be exception rather than rule. In town next week, will report back.

Offline Enons

Hey guys.....been a lurker on here for a while, but thought its time to start to interact with you guys..... im in soho on Friday, was gonna go for my usual Nicky at Newport ct but fancy a change....any recommendations? ......will be around lunchtime this Friday......thanks in advance.......any recommendations I do I will review....Enons.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I thought that Tisbury was now closed?

I believe it's still open, but closed or open I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole :hi:

Isn't that where the markets are ? i may be getting it confused with somewhere else

I think that's Berwick Street.

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Hey guys.....been a lurker on here for a while, but thought its time to start to interact with you guys..... im in soho on Friday, was gonna go for my usual Nicky at Newport ct but fancy a change....any recommendations? ......will be around lunchtime this Friday......thanks in advance.......any recommendations I do I will review....Enons.

Elana Berwick St (top flat normally) would get my vote.

LondonCity

Not punting related, but tonight (Mon 9th) on BBC1 at 7.30 is a programme about how Soho is changing and losing it's bohemian spirit. Could be worth a watch and relevant to the future of walkups.

I don't think walk ups that are there right now are under any threat of ever closing. I know there was politics involved in all the ones that did close in 2013/2014 but i think eventually some where always going to close anyway. Because the police, government, Westminister council would have at a point thought how many walk up's are needed in one area tightly packed so close to each other

Offline od13218

I believe it's still open, but closed or open I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole :hi:

I think that's Berwick Street.

I haven't seen Tisbury Ct open for months so I'd be surprised if it's still going; the street with the markets is indeed Berwick St.

puntertom786

Just curios.. Would be nice to know professions of punters here  :crazy:
Myself a banker  :)

Offline claretandblue

a banker slumming it in a walk up? really  :lol:

Jackjizzy

Let's not take this thread way off track. Am sure the punters vary from benefits claimants to people on 6 figures. Some of the tightest people in life are loaded. Happens a lot.

Offline od13218

Let's not take this thread way off track. Am sure the punters vary from benefits claimants to people on 6 figures. Some of the tightest people in life are loaded. Happens a lot.
Intriguing though it might be I don't think we should start revealing our professions here. It was only a couple of weeks ago that some punters were outed by a nutcase on ukp- we shouldn't share anything potentially identifying.

Jackjizzy

Intriguing though it might be I don't think we should start revealing our professions here. It was only a couple of weeks ago that some punters were outed by a nutcase on ukp- we shouldn't share anything potentially identifying.

+1

Offline claretandblue

The bloke asking has made 12 posts, I doubt any sensible poster will be revealing their true professions on here!
From what I have seen the majority of punters are either students, unemployed or retired!

Offline Enons

Elana Berwick St (top flat normally) would get my vote.

thanks mate, may try that......will see if she aint busy......again many thanks...Enons. :thumbsup:

Jackjizzy

Visited 2 lisle st at lunch. Tried upper floor and didn't like what I seen. Tried downstairs and she was busy (Amanda ) waited for the punter to finish.  Five mins later I was asked to go in. A neat and tidy petite brunette was there with a warm smile and demeanour. I was really horny and paid for sex and oral. £30. She made me feel really relaxed and told me to lay down. A really decent BJ. Got me close. Ended proceedings in mish. She cleaned me up afterwards and was a laid back working girl. Id recommend her for newbies to the scene. I might actually post a review in the proper review section.

doughslayer

Visited 2 lisle st at lunch. Tried upper floor and didn't like what I seen. Tried downstairs and she was busy (Amanda ) waited for the punter to finish.  Five mins later I was asked to go in. A neat and tidy petite brunette was there with a warm smile and demeanour. I was really horny and paid for sex and oral. £30. She made me feel really relaxed and told me to lay down. A really decent BJ. Got me close. Ended proceedings in mish. She cleaned me up afterwards and was a laid back working girl. Id recommend her for newbies to the scene. I might actually post a review in the proper review section.
I concur! You're talking about a Girlfriend Experience legend. Amanda has been there for years and is always number 1 for newbies, a very warm person and gorgeous looking.

She has just recently(ish) returned after having a baby. IMO she was hotter before but she is still really good looking and one of the best that Soho has to offer.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 12:33:53 am by doughslayer »

Jackjizzy

I concur! You're talking about a Girlfriend Experience legend. Amanda has been there for years and is always number 1 for newbies, a very warm person and gorgeous looking.

She has just recently(ish) returned after having a baby. IMO she was hotter before but she is still really good looking and one of the best that Soho has to offer.

She never mentioned the baby. It's funny as I've walked past that door in the past and was never tempted to go in. I habitually went to the upper floor in 2 lisle as tended to have good experiences there and they turned over lots of surprises with nice women.

She was a lovely woman was Amanda and it was passionate sex. She definitely offer true GFE. The climax didn't feel Soho at all. Felt very different which is testament to her services. 

Jackjizzy

I will add Doughslayer that during my punts I love to suck tits and neck kiss. Having being rebuffed on too many occasions I stopped doing it. But with her it felt right and I went for it. She was happy for me to do it and it only heightened the experience.

oring123

When are soho walk up open on Saturday and sunday ? Are there set times or all different ?
Also are they all open at the weekend ?
Thanks

Offline od13218

When are soho walk up open on Saturday and sunday ? Are there set times or all different ?
Thanks

:dash:

Offline Miscm123

Thanks

Hey, if you find out would you be able to put it up on a webpage somewhere so other people can see without having to ask. Cheers

Offline od13218

Hey, if you find out would you be able to put it up on a webpage somewhere so other people can see without having to ask. Cheers
Just imagine if someone had the nous to do that- wouldn't it be useful? We can but dream...

Offline Miscm123

Just imagine if someone had the nous to do that- wouldn't it be useful? We can but dream...

If someone did have the nous, I would know that outside 70 Berwick, Thursday is fairly grim day for Soho and I could save my money for next week

Offline claretandblue

Do we think Angela is back from her hols and working again at Peter street?

Offline Miscm123

Does anyone have comments on Chloe who might be at Berwick today ?

Offline od13218

Do we think Angela is back from her hols and working again at Peter street?
Not around this w/e but hoping to try next Fri or Sat. If anyone sees her before I'd also be glad to know!
Doug

Offline akauya

Does anyone have comments on Chloe who might be at Berwick today ?

Unless I'm mistaken this is the Chloe (Romanian girl) I saw at Berwick a while ago. She used to wok in 18 Newport Court under a different name years ago.

Medium height, very slim (size 10), pretty face (I found her very attractive), blonde hair (dyed?) her tits are smaller now than they used to be but still a good handful (she had lost a bit of weight when I saw her last). When I saw her in Newport Court she was always friendly but a bit of a clock watcher. Last time I saw her in Berwick she seemed she was just going through the motions. I felt (at the time) she was getting burnt out but I could be wrong, maybe I caught her on a bad day. Can't say because I never saw her again since.

Would be good to have an up to date report.

Jackjizzy

Unless I'm mistaken this is the Chloe (Romanian girl) I saw at Berwick a while ago. She used to wok in 18 Newport Court under a different name years ago.

Medium height, very slim (size 10), pretty face (I found her very attractive), blonde hair (dyed?) her tits are smaller now than they used to be but still a good handful (she had lost a bit of weight when I saw her last). When I saw her in Newport Court she was always friendly but a bit of a clock watcher. Last time I saw her in Berwick she seemed she was just going through the motions. I felt (at the time) she was getting burnt out but I could be wrong, maybe I caught her on a bad day. Can't say because I never saw her again since.

Would be good to have an up to date report.

I'm getting the impression Nicky @ 18 Newport is getting a bit burnt out too. Punts are becoming a bit lacklustre now. But I guess 7 years of 4 days a week does that to you.

Funtimes

Has anyone seen Zara from 52 Greek recently? Wouldn't mind visiting but wondering if ROTA is up to date or not? If anyone can confirm that would save me a trip.  :cool:

dr123

Chloe left a while back clara there on fridays has been for a month or so

Offline Youknowmyname007

Is Roxy back at 8 Greek Street for her 4 week stint yet?
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Slartysmith

Sorry Akauya but I'm still relying on you to update the wiki rather than doing it myself.

On Thursday Linda was at 1 Greens Court LF (not Monica)
Priya was at 34 Romilly UF (not Monica)
Mai was at 18 Newport Ct UF (not Yo, or perhaps they are the same)
8 Greek St was Roxy LF and Kate UF

On Friday Erin was at 18 Newport Ct UF (not Laura)
Selina was at 2 Lisle St LF (not Bianca)
Priya was at 34 Romilly LF (not Nadia, unfortunately)
Kim was at 1 Green Ct (not Natasha)

You might want to post that 3 Lisle St has a £30 minimum on the pricelist and 10 Little Newport St has a £25 minimum

There's a review of Roxy at https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37751.msg511191;topicseen#msg511191

and of Mai at https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69805.msg884791;topicseen#msg884791

Offline Slartysmith

Has anyone seen Zara from 52 Greek recently? Wouldn't mind visiting but wondering if ROTA is up to date or not? If anyone can confirm that would save me a trip.  :cool:

Zara was there on Thursday

Offline Mr. Burns

hi guys

im new here and would like to thank all the reviews and contributions to help punters like me decide where to go.

anyways I was at Soho today for a big meeting. but decided to go to 18 newport court and was hoping nicky was working but, so far all my punts here have been very good.

but today on the lower floor was Clara and man do I feel I hit the jackpot she is a greek girl, with nice round breasts. and nice pink pussy. she is like a party rock chick long hair and nice tan. oral was very good and she was very attentive and didn't mind me sucking her tits.the shag was pretty good too, she was on top and each time I start loosing my hard on she would get off and start sucking me off again until I get hard. talk about service. I paid the standard £30 plus £2 tips and maybe because I was the first customer( as she mentioned ) I swear I was there for almost 25 minutes! now that's a bargain. :yahoo:

my question is she said she is only covering and she said she usually works at greens court. anyone know her who is a regular here at greens court. and yes I do check the punting wiki. all is much appreciated.

and someone mentioning about nicky going thru the motions I kinda felt like that on my last punt with her but wouldn't hold it against her

Jackjizzy

Slarty. Thanks very much for your updates. I would also update with your type of info but am usually in a rush as live outside of London and usually have a tight window when in town. I tend to visit tried and tested wg's. I also tend to stick to lisle and Newport court. Am a creature of habit.

Offline akauya

Sorry Akauya but I'm still relying on you to update the wiki rather than doing it myself.

On Thursday Linda was at 1 Greens Court LF (not Monica)
Priya was at 34 Romilly UF (not Monica)
Mai was at 18 Newport Ct UF (not Yo, or perhaps they are the same)

On Friday Erin was at 18 Newport Ct UF (not Laura)
Selina was at 2 Lisle St LF (not Bianca)
Priya was at 34 Romilly LF (not Nadia, unfortunately)
Kim was at 1 Green Ct (not Natasha)

You might want to post that 3 Lisle St has a £30 minimum on the pricelist and 10 Little Newport St has a £25 minimum

There's a review of Roxy at https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37751.msg511191;topicseen#msg511191

and of Mai at https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69805.msg884791;topicseen#msg884791

Thanks for that update, very good. I also added a price list section on the wiki page.

External Link/Members Only

Jackjizzy

@ Mr Burns.

I think it was me who suggested Nicky was going through the motions. Yes, two seperate punts last week were lacklustre but it was at the evening and end of her shift most likely. We all have bad and off days and I guess working girls do to. So in retrospect I feel my comment was a bit harsh.  Having visited Nicky at least 20 times since June it's fair to say I get good VFM. Yes they are vanilla sessions but this is a walk up after all. I left mildly unhappy twice out of twenty times. Says it all really.  I also haven't been charged extra for giving oral and some finishes have been very very hot.

Offline od13218

Thanks for that update, very good. I also added a price list section on the wiki page.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks - helpful as ever.
I'm curious about "Dream time"- I've seen this on the menu at 70 Berwick, never gone for it because it sounds rather vague and fluffy.
Can anyone shed light?
Doug

Offline Discoballs

Thanks - helpful as ever.
I'm curious about "Dream time"- I've seen this on the menu at 70 Berwick, never gone for it because it sounds rather vague and fluffy.
Can anyone shed light?
Doug

Dream time is a little bit of everything the girl offers for a stated time. It changes with the girl but in my opinion you might as well go for time  itscall a bit of a gimmick if you ask me.

Offline sohosuprise

Priya is in today at Romily street. A lovely Asian! :)
Banned reason: Reviving a 5 1/2 year old thread to leech.

Offline sohosuprise

Priya is a tall Asian. Probably 32C cup size and luxurious underwear.  Usual prices for Soho.

Offline Discoballs

Is she on the top floor of romilly street?

Offline sohosuprise

Guys,

Bateman Street on a Sunday needs to be updated. Natasha is currently top floor flat. I'm sure I read some reviews here before, but will be writing one this evening.

Offline od13218

Guys,

Bateman Street on a Sunday needs to be updated. Natasha is currently top floor flat. I'm sure I read some reviews here before, but will be writing one this evening.
That's good to know. I knew she was working Saturdays there and I've enjoyed a couple of excellent punts with her. Hope you have a good one!
Doug

punter6969

Priya is a tall Asian. Probably 32C cup size and luxurious underwear.  Usual prices for Soho.

What is her size? I like them slim   ;)