Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1381620 times)

Offline selkie

Slight update to the wiki.

It was reported to me that Nadia (Turkish girl) is working on Saturdays and Sundays at 70a Berwick now. She used to be at 34 Romilly before.

Can someone confirm which girls are working weekends at 34 Romily? So far I have Sara and Clara but they are not confirmed.

Thanks

External Link/Members Only

Looked in there(34 Romilly) on a Friday a week or so ago, didn't see anyone but the names up on the wall were Candice and Anna

Jackjizzy

Couldn't resist a quickie with Petra. Standard service but really enjoyed doggy. Finished in side spoons. Nice quick one today.

Offline ladiesman020

Looked in there(34 Romilly) on a Friday a week or so ago, didn't see anyone but the names up on the wall were Candice and Anna
Don't u mean Ana let's not start all this again
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

SweetJazz

I went to see an extremely bust blonde English girl at 70A Berwick Street. I think she said her name is Lucy / Lucia?  About early 30s (really difficult to tell her age tbh).
I only paid £22 for Oral, but got a nice tit fuck without condom through her GG natural breasts (dahm, her skin was so soft and smooth), and a nice motor-boating session after in the abyss that is her cleavage.

Offline joe diddley

Yes, Lucy's a good 'un. My only beef with 70a is that they tend to rush you out a little faster than some of the other better reviewed walkups (e.g. 8 and 52 Greek Street and 2 Greens Court) but the service is generally pretty good.

Offline selkie

Don't u mean Ana let's not start all this again

I mean Anna as that's the way it was written on the poster, can't tell you more than that as I didn't see her.

Matty24579

I saw Lucy for the first time last year and i was glad to have some good fun with her those lovely big boobs and then she shoved them in my face  :)

Offline daddycool

Went to 70a Berwick St today and for some reason the street was fairly busy - a woman cleaning the outside shop window downstairs by the entrance, large group of girls outside the silk shop across the road and workers taking their smoke break all at once it seemed. As soon as there was a lull in all of that foot traffic, I popped inside, but both flats were busy and people ahead of me had been turned away and coming back down the stairs.

Checked the wiki and liked the sound of Clara at 18 Newport Court. Again the entrance was busy with people milling about and two blokes smoking right by the entrance. I crossed the road and waited until the coast was somewhat clear. Didn't wait much longer as about 5 or 6 men walked into the entrance within 10 seconds of each other. Decided to move on.

Went to 34 Romilly St to see who was working today but was prepared to walk if no-one took my fancy. Lower floor was Monica (new girl apparently) and upper floor was Priya. I was tempted at the chance of an Indian WG in Soho, as by reading previous posts in this thread I had already missed my chance. So took the plunge and was shown straight in by the maid.

Priya told me she was half Indian(Goan)/half Portuguese. Her facial features and skin complexion corroborated her claim, but she could very well be Brazilian/South American. Approximately 5'7, a dress size 10 and a natural C/D. Opted for straight sex and positions, with a HJ to get the little guy started. I liked that she wrapped her legs around mine in mish, played with herself in doggie and with my balls throughout. She also cleaned me up at the end, which was unexpected. Nice and friendly throughout, and not rushed at all. Overall a very pleasant, vanilla, Soho punt.

She says she's been working for 2 weeks now and does 2 or 3 days a week, I didn't ask which though.

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Went to 70a Berwick St today and for some reason the street was fairly busy - a woman cleaning the outside shop window downstairs by the entrance, large group of girls outside the silk shop across the road and workers taking their smoke break all at once it seemed. As soon as there was a lull in all of that foot traffic, I popped inside, but both flats were busy and people ahead of me had been turned away and coming back down the stairs.

Checked the wiki and liked the sound of Clara at 18 Newport Court. Again the entrance was busy with people milling about and two blokes smoking right by the entrance. I crossed the road and waited until the coast was somewhat clear. Didn't wait much longer as about 5 or 6 men walked into the entrance within 10 seconds of each other. Decided to move on.

Went to 34 Romilly St to see who was working today but was prepared to walk if no-one took my fancy. Lower floor was Monica (new girl apparently) and upper floor was Priya. I was tempted at the chance of an Indian WG in Soho, as by reading previous posts in this thread I had already missed my chance. So took the plunge and was shown straight in by the maid.

Priya told me she was half Indian(Goan)/half Portuguese. Her facial features and skin complexion corroborated her claim, but she could very well be Brazilian/South American. Approximately 5'7, a dress size 10 and a natural C/D. Opted for straight sex and positions, with a HJ to get the little guy started. I liked that she wrapped her legs around mine in mish, played with herself in doggie and with my balls throughout. She also cleaned me up at the end, which was unexpected. Nice and friendly throughout, and not rushed at all. Overall a very pleasant, vanilla, Soho punt.

She says she's been working for 2 weeks now and does 2 or 3 days a week, I didn't ask which though.

Priya sounds well worth a visit, thanks for posting!  :hi:

Jackjizzy

I went to see an extremely bust blonde English girl at 70A Berwick Street. I think she said her name is Lucy / Lucia?  About early 30s (really difficult to tell her age tbh).
I only paid £22 for Oral, but got a nice tit fuck without condom through her GG natural breasts (dahm, her skin was so soft and smooth), and a nice motor-boating session after in the abyss that is her cleavage.

Sweet Jazz did she lube her tits up for you when you had your titfuck. Did you finish on her tits ?

SweetJazz

Sweet Jazz did she lube her tits up for you when you had your titfuck. Did you finish on her tits ?

She actually just started off with it without lube to get me hard before putting on the mac.
Not sure if she offers COB, but I do like your thinking though, and she seemed pretty playful enough to be up for that.

Jackjizzy

She actually just started off with it without lube to get me hard before putting on the mac.
Not sure if she offers COB, but I do like your thinking though, and she seemed pretty playful enough to be up for that.

Right thanks for that. Sounds like she might be flexible by the sounds of your report. Definitely will give it a go and report back how it goes.

It's very satisfying to have a titfuck you really have a good go with lubricant in between tits with a handjob finish. Incredibly enjoyable when done right.

Offline Tricky Micky

In response to BUD$ query on page 62 about the Legendary lulu,she works out of a safe little hotel every Wednesday & Friday's. She's been a regular of mine every Wednesday.

Offline Youknowmyname007

I doubt she would let you do if you only pay £20 as she doesn't take her top off as do all the other girls there at 70a she just pops them out. so I don't think she would risk getting a jizz covered top  :cool:
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Jackjizzy

I doubt she would let you do if you only pay £20 as she doesn't take her top off as do all the other girls there at 70a she just pops them out. so I don't think she would risk getting a jizz covered top  :cool:

Nobody suggested she would take a covering for 20 quid.  For what it's worth I've paid 30 for the mentioned services. I would never take a covered handjob. That's why negotiations pre action are imperative.

I recall a punter who had a blow job and a wank finish over Olivia's tits at 3 lisle a while back for 30 and she charges 30 quid for basic sex.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 06:44:47 am by Jackjizzy »

Offline Cam1984

Was bouncing between seeing Tatiana & Nadia yesterday....ended up @ Bateman street to see Tatiana.
Looks wise....shes super cute....short....lovely arse....small breasts... very friendly attitude. The sohowalkup description on wiki is over exaggerated .....she hasnt got a "bit've a belly". 
I paid £30 for a bj & sex....was struggling to pop....but she kept at it till i did. Not a clock watcher....will definitely be back soon.... just gotta pay yaya a visit on monday....but i believe miss Tatiana will be my soho regular. (did post this on PN aswell - by default....need to get outve the habit)

Offline grizzly

This was my first punt ever.

I visited Christina on Thursday at 70a Berwick Street. She is as described on the wiki, a kind of disco queen type: long blond hair, slim body, normal tits, wore a "for the purpose" lingerie. She has a very silky skin. She handled the whole thing very professional. I told her this was my first time. While I was undressing, she played herself and said "I'm waiting for you..." I almost fell in my own trousers. :lol: I paid £30 for sex&pos. I'm a multishooter guy, I popped after 2 mins pumping her in doggy, while she was playing with my balls. I didn't 1 pop means it's game over.

I don't know what to think, as I wrote this was my first. She is really kind and professional. She didn't move in doggy at all, but encouraged me to do her. Felt a bit weird because I don't think she enjoyed at all and I don't have illusions about this especially not after 2 mins. I'll give a try to other to other walkup girls, but I might be a more 30-60 mins guy.

Pros:
Tall, slim, soft skin
Good English
Dirty talk, but yet very kind

Cons:
Too pro feeling (which I'm sure it is a Pro for many colleagues)
I was far from 10 mins (which can be normal, even if you pay £30, don't know)

raj21

A bit late
I went to 1 bateman street on Monday to see Tatiana but Natasha was covering.
Romanian slim, energetic and enthusiastic. She was so good that I went to see her later in the evening. Best sex I'VE HAD SINCE NADIA.

OldAdmin

Those two banned for questioning moderation have had their bans removed by me. UKP does not ban for that reason. The two might annoy some, they might get banned for another reason in the future, or they might never get banned, but not for such a minor disagreement over moderation. UKP will not repeat the kind of moderation that forced the creation of this site in the first place.

Deviant's ban can stay given some of the posts I saw, if he wants another chance I can consider it.

Offline od13218

A bit late
Romanian slim, energetic and enthusiastic. She was so good that I went to see her later in the evening. Best sex I'VE HAD SINCE NADIA.
+1
I had 2 outstanding fucks with her a couple of weeks ago. Good to hear she's still around!
Doug

Offline Kaluuu276

A bit late

Could you give us a description of herself and what was so good that you returned?

doughslayer

Thank you to the admin for reinstating me.

Now, lets get back to work. Here is what happened this past Thursday...

Woke up in the morning and remembered reading about a 'gorgeous Italian girl' called 'Elise', with an 'Om' symbol tattoo on her waist, that apparently works at 4 Lisle St top floor on Tuesdays and Thursdays, rolled over in my bed and looked at the calendar with one eye open and, what do you know? it was Thursday. Felt like giving this girl a good seeing to, as she had a member on here very worked up and speaking about coming back to this country, to sample her again, I want to sample some of that! I thought to myself.

Made my way to Soho, despite it being depressingly dull and wet today. Went straight to 4 Lisle St top floor and a pale, big eyed but slim and busty bodied 'Ruby' greeted me, no thanks, I thought, as it was obvious that this 'Elise' wasn't there today and the info on the forum was wrong. Lower floor had a tired looking Georgia, a woman who was previously briefly in Newport Ct and I had refused due to SBS (Saggy Boob Syndrome).

Went to Romilly, hoping to see 'Indian' Priya, who until last week, was using another name (I think it was Helen?), she was clearly south american and not Indian but was still sexy in a milfy way, so she was my second choice for today but she wasn't there, instead they had Sacha and Monica, I didn't bother to see them.

Next up I visited 1 Greens Ct, lower floor had a new girl called Anika, I was let in to wait by the maid (in the chair right in front of the bedroom) and after about 10 mins, a shattered man came out looking sheepish, very awkward moment over and I went in and was greeted by a blonde east European, who said she was Spanish and was only covering for today as she 'worked elsewhere outside of Soho'. She had a nice slim body but her boobs looked like an A cup and her face looked in it's 30's, so I tried the "So you do OWO?" routine.
"Yes" she said, "£40", I said that I did not have enough money and thanked her for her time and walked. "Are you sure you want to leave?" she said, that was a first, I thought to myself, usually I get abused when I ask for OWO. I wonder if anyone on here managed to sample her today? Nice attitude. Upstairs had an English lady, I did not bother knocking.

The search for a decent girl then led me to Bateman St. I heard shouting on the lower floor so I went straight to the top. Was let in by the maid and an attractive dark haired EE girl called Selina (not the same one from 70A Berwick St), with nice boobs in a silky night slip-on greeted me. She was sexy but looked in her late 20's, a bit too old for me, so I asked if she did kissing, she laughed and said no but commended me for asking. I walked out with a smile, without having to have paid a penny, something a few punts in my past couldn't even do... On my way down and the noise had subsided, so I decided to be brave and knock, a beautiful tall blondey/brownie haired, tanned girl opened the door in a bikini, her boobs looked gorgeous (C cup?) and pert. I remembered her as Clara from Romilly St last week. I had walked last week as although her body was beautiful, her attitude was very cold. I was hoping today was different and as we went into the adjacent room, it was clear that she was still as cold as ice "Hello" I said, "What's your name?" attempting to verify that this was indeed Clara from Romilly St. She talked over me "Vat service you vant?", then she realised I had asked her a question and said "I'm Cala, Vat service you vant?". I looked at her tanned and toned belly, and her young, big boobs, this girl was no more than 25 years young and quite tall, as she was looking me in the eyes (& I'm 5"11). I had made up my mind and after years of punting decided to go with my gut feeling, if the attitude is cold, then don't waste your money, it may 'only' be £20 but I was better off with Elena or someone tried and tested and with that thought I asked her if she did kissing. She stuck her lips out in a poutey pose and said "No". I laughed and walked but I will be honest, it was very hard to walk. Her body must be the best in Soho right now and her face wasn't bad either and I was walking out without sampling her. I could not believe myself, as I walked out the door...

Went straight to 70A Berwick St to have Elena show me her perfectly enhanced boobs, alas she was busy for 35 mins and I did not fancy Christina downstairs again (good punt, really gets into it, lets you suck her boobs etc) as I had had her last week.

Walked straight to Greens Ct again as I rememebred that Poppy woirks today and I have never tried her. Now I have seen her about 3 times but each time I have walked as I did not find her attractive, only to forget what she looks like and come on here and read good things. Well, as it had been some time since I had had a Thai I decided to go visit her again. I walked in and was shown upstairs, where I met Poppy. On first glance she looked less than attractive to me, her teeth are bent and stained and her boobs small and saggy, I asked her if she did OWO and kissing, she said she did not do OWO but would kiss w/out tongues. I politely walked. Went down the steps and looked up at her as she was watching me with a smile, something about her looked so good (must have been the lighting) as I had a 180 and walked back and asked him for a blowjob. She was quite chatty, complaining about London and how people do not talk to each other on the streets (she has obviously not heard of Jack the Ripper). Anyway, we got down to business and I found her very pretentious. She made fake noises while sucking me and kept saying stupid stuff "Your dick has a temperature". She aggresively grabbed my balls a few times, despite me telling her to be gentle. As I came close to cumming I asked her to stop so I could play with her body. That is when I noticed stretch marks on the side of her tummy, she had had children at some point in her life. Interesting, as that has not been reported on here before, yet with girls like Nicky from Newport Ct it has. Anywho, she resumed sucking and as I came I groaned loudly as it had been a while since I had cum. She very patronisingly imitated my groan and laughed. I thought that was quite rude but dismissed it. Overall assessment, I think that Poppy is over hyped and below average, in looks and personality, I will not be going back.

Next up on my hit list - the gorgeous Clara.

Rota today (Thursday)

1 Greens Ct: Anika (one day only)/English lady
2 Greens Ct: Angie/Poppy
1 Bateman St: Clara/Selina
18 Newport Ct: Nicky/Thai Yo
34 Romilly St: Sacha/Monica
2 Lisle St: Amanda/Bianca
4 Lisle St: Georgia/Ruby
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 01:30:29 am by doughslayer »

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Great report Doughslayer, welcome back!
 By the way i'm pretty sure i've seen Clara before, amazing body with superb tits, but as you suspected service was shit. Wouldn't get her boobs out, she eventually did but to touch them was extra! It was a constant "you can't do this, you can't do that" etc.
 Such a shame as she is very hot to look at. Maybe worth a try to see if you fare any better, but i'd stick with Elana/Nadia.

Woke up in the morning and remembered reading about a 'gorgeous Italian girl' called 'Elise', with an 'Om' symbol tattoo on her waist, that apparently works at 4 Lisle St top floor on Tuesdays and Thursdays, rolled over in my bed and looked at the calendar with one eye open and, what do you know? it was Thursday. Felt like giving this girl a good seeing to, as she had a member on here very worked up and speaking about coming back to this country, to sample her again, I want to sample some of that! I thought to myself.

Made my way to Soho, despite it being depressingly dull and wet today. Went straight to 4 Lisle St top floor and a pale, big eyed but slim and busty bodied 'Ruby' greeted me, no thanks, I thought, as it was obvious that this 'Elise' wasn't there today and the info on the forum was wrong. Lower floor had a tired looking Georgia, a woman who was previously briefly in Newport Ct and I had refused due to SBS (Saggy Boob Syndrome).

Went to Romilly, hoping to see 'Indian' Priya, who until last week, was using another name (I think it was Helen?), she was clearly south american and not Indian but was still sexy in a milfy way, so she was my second choice for today but she wasn't there, instead they had Sacha and Monica, I didn't bother to see them.

Next up I visited 1 Greens Ct, lower floor had a new girl called Anika, I was let in to wait by the maid (in the chair right in front of the bedroom) and after about 10 mins, a shattered man came out looking sheepish, very awkward moment over and I went in and was greeted by a blonde east European, who said she was Spanish and was only covering for today as she 'worked elsewhere outside of Soho'. She had a nice slim body but her boobs looked like an A cup and her face looked in it's 30's, so I tried the "So you do OWO?" routine.
"Yes" she said, "£40", I said that I did not have enough money and thanked her for her time and walked. "Are you sure you want to leave?" she said, that was a first, I thought to myself, usually I get abused when I ask for OWO. I wonder if anyone on here managed to sample her today? Nice attitude. Upstairs had an English lady, I did not bother knocking.

The search for a decent girl then led me to Bateman St. I heard shouting on the lower floor so I went straight to the top. Was let in by the maid and an attractive dark haired EE girl called Selina (not the same one from 70A Berwick St), with nice boobs in a silky night slip-on greeted me. She was sexy but looked in her late 20's, a bit too old for me, so I asked if she did kissing, she laughed and said no but commended me for asking. I walked out with a smile, without having to have paid a penny, something a few punts in my past couldn't even do... On my way down and the noise had subsided, so I decided to be brave and knock, a beautiful tall blondey/brownie haired, tanned girl opened the door in a bikini, her boobs looked gorgeous (C cup?) and pert. I remembered her as Clara from Romilly St last week. I had walked last week as although her body was beautiful, her attitude was very cold. I was hoping today was different and as we went into the adjacent room, it was clear that she was still as cold as ice "Hello" I said, "What's your name?" attempting to verify that this was indeed Clara from Romilly St. She talked over me "Vat service you vant?", then she realised I had asked her a question and said "I'm Cala, Vat service you vant?". I looked at her tanned and toned belly, and her young, big boobs, this girl was no more than 25 years young and quite tall, as she was looking me in the eyes (& I'm 5"11). I had made up my mind and after years of punting decided to go with my gut feeling, if the attitude is cold, then don't waste your money, it may 'only' be £20 but I was better off with Elena or someone tried and tested and with that thought I asked her if she did kissing. She stuck her lips out in a poutey pose and said "No". I laughed and walked but I will be honest, it was very hard to walk. Her body must be the best in Soho right now and her face wasn't bad either and I was walking out without sampling her. I could not believe myself, as I walked out the door...

Went straight to 70A Berwick St to have Elena show me her perfectly enhanced boobs, alas she was busy for 35 mins and I did not fancy Christina downstairs again (good punt, really gets into it, lets you suck her boobs etc) as I had had her last week.

Walked straight to Greens Ct again as I rememebred that Poppy woirks today and I have never tried her. Now I have seen her about 3 times but each time I have walked as I did not find her attractive, only to forget what she looks like and come on here and read good things. Well, as it had been some time since I had had a Thai I decided to go visit her again. I walked in and was shown upstairs, where I met Poppy. On first glance she looked less than attractive to me, her teeth are bent and stained and her boobs small and saggy, I asked her if she did OWO and kissing, she said she did not do OWO but would kiss w/out tongues. I politely walked. Went down the steps and looked up at her as she was watching me with a smile, something about her looked so good (must have been the lighting) as I had a 180 and walked back and asked him for a blowjob. She was quite chatty, complaining about London and how people do not talk to each other on the streets (she has obviously not heard of Jack the Ripper). Anyway, we got down to business and I found her very pretentious. She made fake noises while sucking me and kept saying stupid stuff "Your dick has a temperature". She aggresively grabbed my balls a few times, despite me telling her to be gentle. As I came close to cumming I asked her to stop so I could play with her body. That is when I noticed stretch marks on the side of her tummy, she had had children at some point in her life. Interesting, as that has not been reported on here before, yet with girls like Nicky from Newport Ct it has. Anywho, she resumed sucking and as I came I groaned loudly as it had been a while since I had cum. She very patronisingly imitated my groan and laughed. I thought that was quite rude but dismissed it. Overall assessment, I think that Poppy is over hyped and below average, in looks and personality, I will not be going back.

Rota today (Thursday)

Jackjizzy

A splendid report Doughslayer. Thank you. I punted Thursday with Nicky for a 20 mins sesh so might have walked past you when you were on your travels :)

I will add that Yo on 18 Newport crt upper floor is rough. I banged her once and felt horrible with myself afterwards.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 07:57:45 am by Jackjizzy »

Jackjizzy

+1
I had 2 outstanding fucks with her a couple of weeks ago. Good to hear she's still around!
Doug

Hang in there for Tatiana. I rate her. Genuine South American, lovely complexion, ass, excellent bj technique and boy can she take a pounding.

Offline akauya

I see there are a few Soho regulars posting. Would be good if some of you join the Wiki to keep it more up to date; just pm Admin.

If you've never edited a wiki before just let me know and I'll help you. It's a bit taxing to start with but it gets easier once you get used to it.

Offline akauya

Rota today (Thursday)

Thanks, WIki updated.

Offline claretandblue

Rota today (Thursday)

Thanks for confirming that Indian priya is not Indian, would disagree on poppy, have seen her a few times and have always enjoyed, I normally go for ow and sex and that has involved dfk on more than one occasion,she obviously doesn't have the body of a 21 year old but is pretty tidy for her age

LondonCity

There is a really sexy Italian girl @ Tisbury Court

doughslayer

Great report Doughslayer, welcome back!
 By the way i'm pretty sure i've seen Clara before, amazing body with superb tits, but as you suspected service was shit. Wouldn't get her boobs out, she eventually did but to touch them was extra! It was a constant "you can't do this, you can't do that" etc.
 Such a shame as she is very hot to look at. Maybe worth a try to see if you fare any better, but i'd stick with Elana/Nadia.
This is exactly what I expected from her, thanks for confirming. After years of punting, my spidey sense can tell me by the way a girl say hello, if she will have this attitude. I avoid these girls, unless my dick gets the better of me. However, there are those girls who are very friendly before and once you get the business out of the way they come back into the room as a different person, hate those.

Clara is so attractive though, I might have to go against my own rules just to see her naked...
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 02:01:48 pm by doughslayer »

doughslayer

A splendid report Doughslayer. Thank you. I punted Thursday with Nicky for a 20 mins sesh so might have walked past you when you were on your travels :)

I will add that Yo on 18 Newport crt upper floor is rough. I banged her once and felt horrible with myself afterwards.
No doubt! she is the roughest looking oriental girl I have ever seen in Soho, hands down.

doughslayer

There is a really sexy Italian girl @ Tisbury Court
I thought that Tisbury was now closed?

doughslayer

Thanks, WIki updated.
No problem.
Btw, its Monica at 34 Romilly on Thursdays, not Mona.

Offline Don Giovanni

To every one just to say I am glad to be back and happy to see doughslayer again on this site.Both of us will help make this thread a good one for Soho. Long Live Soho!

Jackjizzy

To every one just to say I am glad to be back and happy to see doughslayer again on this site.Both of us will help make this thread a good one for Soho. Long Live Soho!

Doughslayers reinstatement post was the best I've seen since joining UKP

puntertom786

Rota today (Thursday)

Thanks for the post Doug. At least you noticed my post. I don't know why no one is talking about this beauty Elise? Btw I met her at 3 Lisle st and not 4 Lisle st..

Having said that I really don't want her to be working in Soho  as a WG.. Call me wierd but I found her to be young and too good looking to be in this trade. Each time i saw her I did mention to her to quit the job and find a boyfriend. I told her that she is too good to be in that profession. I have got a well paid job but never get a good/avg looking girlfriend ( not even 5% of Elise)..I would be so happy if I ever find a girlfriend like her. Forget about punting, I wouldn't even think about Soho :)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 08:46:43 pm by puntertom786 »

Offline od13218

Could you give us a description of herself and what was so good that you returned?
Can't speak for raj21 but in my case, great attitude, very tactile, flexible about allowing extras (fingering, more than one position etc) and gives a damn good impression of enjoying a good pounding.
Doug

punter6969

Last Wed at 34 Romilly the rota was:

(UF) - Aisha
(LF) - Monica

Btw, I asked about Nadia and the maid on the lower floor said she has gone back home.

doughslayer

(UF) - Aisha
(LF) - Monica

Btw, I asked about Nadia and the maid on the lower floor said she has gone back home.
Aisha? It seems that Romilly has at least one new girl a day, damn! I haven't got that much money to be going down every day to check them out! I'm just a lowly till operator working in a pound shop. So that's two girls that have eluded me so far from there, first Valentina and now Aisha...

By the way, the maid is lying her ass off about Nadia going back home, I saw her on the top floor at Berwick St about two weeks ago and others have also reported on her more recently. Don't listen to the maid.

Oh and thanks for the compliments guys, it's good to be back.

Offline akauya

(UF) - Aisha
(LF) - Monica

Thanks

doughslayer

Thanks for the post Doug. At least you noticed my post. I don't know why no one is talking about this beauty Elise? Btw I met her at 3 Lisle st and not 4 Lisle st..

Having said that I really don't want her to be working in Soho  as a WG.. Call me wierd but I found her to be young and too good looking to be in this trade. Each time i saw her I did mention to her to quit the job and find a boyfriend. I told her that she is too good to be in that profession. I have got a well paid job but never get a good/avg looking girlfriend ( not even 5% of Elise)..I would be so happy if I ever find a girlfriend like her. Forget about punting, I wouldn't even think about Soho :)
No way! I could have sworn the posts said number 4? Such a shame that I didn't check at number 3, I was going to but couldn't be bothered to walk all the way up there, as they rarely have my type, darn it!  :dash:

Offline od13218

No doubt! she is the roughest looking oriental girl I have ever seen in Soho, hands down.
And a miserable face too. Did it once but also felt vaguely depressed afterwards!
Doug

LondonCity

I thought that Tisbury was now closed?

Isn't that where the markets are ? i may be getting it confused with somewhere else

Offline stockings_lover

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum but been using Soho Walkups irregularly for a good few years. My first visit in a while was last Thursday to Elena at 70a Berwick Street. On arrival, the maid was very pleasant and welcomed me in. I went to the room and Elena soon followed. She was very honest during discussions on service...I asked if I could wear stockings and lingerie (just my thing) and she said that was fine, and that she would also wear stockings for me; when asked, she confirmed that they weren't allowed to have 69/receive oral.

I decided on 20  minutes for £50; Elena popped out with the cash and came back with her stockings in hand. She sat on the bed and put the stockings on seductively, whilst I watched in my choice of outfit! Elena asked what I liked and tried to give a good service throughout...she was happy to sit on me so our legs and bodies rubbed together, she let me use a vibrator on her and then a covered finger (pretty sure she came) and gave me OW whilst I rubbed her clit and looked at her pussy in the mirror. Her pussy lips are just my type...

Sex was unrushed and very sensual...I came inside her and she was very responsive as I changed my thrusting. As I had time left, a nice massage was given rather than rushing me out of the door. I'd certainly return to Elena any time I get the chance.

SL

Offline Cam1984

Bloody hell.....soho was busy today! The evening Rush is usually busy....but today was crazy.
As a fairly seasoned soho punter (class of '08 :D )
I should have known better to attempt to see a fans favourite like Yaya, on the only day she works.....at 5 pm.  :thumbsdown: after 3 attempts......i gave up. Tried for Tatiana on bateman st..... also in an hour booking..... tried my favourite thai massage lady....also in an hour booking  :scare: #imdone

Early/midday punting it is for me....

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Not punting related, but tonight (Mon 9th) on BBC1 at 7.30 is a programme about how Soho is changing and losing it's bohemian spirit. Could be worth a watch and relevant to the future of walkups.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 07:28:24 pm by JohnWaynesJism »

Offline Full Moon

Saw Nicky at 18 Newport Court today. £40 for covered oral in 69 position. Just what I needed, she really knows how to suck ha. Just to confirm as well, she stated she works Monday's, Thursday's and Friday's.

On a side note, the road behind Newport court (is it Little Newport Court?) has a doorway displaying a sign for a Thai model, any information on this girl and place? Finally, just a few doors down from the Thai model doorway is a massage service. This place constantly had Chinese girls (some were very hot) outside trying to lure in punters. What service do they offer if anyone knows?

Cheers.

Jackjizzy

Saw Nicky at 18 Newport Court today. £40 for covered oral in 69 position. Just what I needed, she really knows how to suck ha. Just to confirm as well, she stated she works Monday's, Thursday's and Friday's.

On a side note, the road behind Newport court (is it Little Newport Court?) has a doorway displaying a sign for a Thai model, any information on this girl and place? Finally, just a few doors down from the Thai model doorway is a massage service. This place constantly had Chinese girls (some were very hot) outside trying to lure in punters. What service do they offer if anyone knows?

Cheers.

Nice choice. I love starting in 69 with Nicky. I always need to finish in doggy or mish though. If only she offered facials or CIM.

kevinB

Opening time advice please. Always struggled to find a walkup open before 11am in the week though admitedly only in town every couple months and 70A Berwick is the one I usually check. Any recommendations for walkups open from 9am gratefully received. Cheers KB

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Opening time advice please. Always struggled to find a walkup open before 11am in the week though admitedly only in town every couple months and 70A Berwick is the one I usually check. Any recommendations for walkups open from 9am gratefully received. Cheers KB

I`ve never seen any open as early as 9.00am, 11.00am is the average, though you may want to check closer to 10.00/10.30am as I`m sure a few open a little earlier. Usually the maid is waiting for the girl to turn up, and they are often late!