Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1381599 times)

Offline akauya

I never even got around to meeting her. Just merely passed on information as to which flats were looking for cover and Luna did the rest. I then just pm'd a few trusted people on the forums to let them know a new girl was starting and they should get in there first.

This is the modern world Akauya. People network through apps and pass on information. Maybe the maids could whatsapp you their rota's for the week and pass on any news so that you could stick it up on the wiki?

Nah mate, why bother with prossies and maids when you can send us your girls rotas eh? ;)

Deviant

Rotas are not my thing. They all vary their days and swap with other girls so I cannot understand why you guys need to spreadsheet and try to find patterns in the days they work. It is chaotic at best but okay some people need always to try and find order.

I am happier just to go on reviews posted here and use that information on the day to make a choice by who is available. Having the women you like on whatsapp is great because you just message them and they let you know when they are working. It works out well for both parties that way and if you let them know when you will be at the flat they ask the maid not to let any other punter in for that time.

dr123

Well I managed to see... neither. I was at Berwick St at 8.50, closed. Got to Newport Ct just after 9, door open but girls had left.

I actually saw one of the girls leaving - very, very attractive and I will be returning. She had one of those little toy dogs with her, anyone know if this is Nicky or Petra?
That would be petra with the little dog

Nate

That would be petra with the little dog

If this Petra is Cristina at Bateman street she got even more attractive tits. She is a good one.

Jackjizzy

If this Petra is Cristina at Bateman street she got even more attractive tits. She is a good one.

She is good and her tits are just well, fantastic. Finishing over them babies while holding them with your free hand is recommended.

Love it when she talks dirty to get you over the line as well.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 05:34:18 pm by Jackjizzy »

Offline claretandblue

Popped into Berwick today and saw luna, she gave some really good attempted dt then we got hot and sweaty in mish, had a good time  :drinks:

dr123

Petra/cristina are the same girl great tits lets you play with them real dirty talker loves a good pounding

Jackjizzy

Petra/cristina are the same girl great tits lets you play with them real dirty talker loves a good pounding

+1

Offline Momo7

Lisle street 4 UF Tuesdays and Thursdays Italian girl but I think she is from Romania...  pretty face and very slim. Nice pussy  :lol:  34 Romilly street LF Tuesdays sexy Anna, small nice tits, peachy bum and very tight pussy. Saw Micky today for first time very good looking but she was busy :( went there 3 times lol is it worth to try and see Micky?

Offline Momo7

Nadia Turkish girl dont work anymore, maid said she went back to home because had some problems in family.

Offline joe diddley

Nadia Turkish girl dont work anymore, maid said she went back to home because had some problems in family.

Some maids are given to porkies. From what I understand she wasn't working any more at Romilly but was doing odd shifts at 70a Berwick Street. Maybe she fell out with the admin at the former venue.

Offline smiths

Rotas are not my thing. They all vary their days and swap with other girls so I cannot understand why you guys need to spreadsheet and try to find patterns in the days they work. It is chaotic at best but okay some people need always to try and find order.

I am happier just to go on reviews posted here and use that information on the day to make a choice by who is available. Having the women you like on whatsapp is great because you just message them and they let you know when they are working. It works out well for both parties that way and if you let them know when you will be at the flat they ask the maid not to let any other punter in for that time.

What other punters do has fuck all to do with you, in your case with the bullshit you posted about punters on here being predominantly narcissists I wouldn't take any notice of any advice you give. You have the smell of dodge about you in my view, untrustworthy and someone to view with caution. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline claretandblue

What other punters do has fuck all to do with you, in your case with the bullshit you posted about punters on here being predominantly narcissists I wouldn't take any notice of any advice you give. You have the smell of dodge about you in my view, untrustworthy and someone to view with caution. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
What is important is that a variety of punters are now aware of what he is like,I suspect so far we have only skimmed the surface of his true nature and a meltdown attacking this site and punters generally will follow...

Offline smiths

What is important is that a variety of punters are now aware of what he is like,I suspect so far we have only skimmed the surface of his true nature and a meltdown attacking this site and punters generally will follow...

Absolutely right, and I note earlier in the thread you were aware of this, well spotted. :thumbsup: I wouldn't be surprised at any future actions or revelations by or about this poster.

Deviant

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

The wiki is good but it is still very much hit and miss. If you use it for the Greek Street walkup it will invariably not coincide with who is working that month. Will it be Lily or will it be Roxy or Kate? Will Sabrina be there or will she be off for the month? What about Amy?

Just an observation that you guys are trying to make order out of something that is ever changing. If only the maids could be asked to contribute and let us know who they have working every day rather than relying on who was there last week or was at the address a month ago.

Offline Cam1984

1st post on here..... (defected from the 'other' forum lol)

Attempted a few walkups this morning....approx 11.45, tried the lower floor at 1 bateman street. Was met by an EE looking lass - who told me to come back as she had just started.....???? She looked ready to go....must not have liked the look of me lol tbh the feeling was mutual. But i have the slight suspicion it was down to my complexion.
A soho girl once told me that a lot of the girls avoid black guys....particularly in the mornings...because they are too much hassle because they are too big and dont come quick enough for the 10-20 minute punts. #Bollocks

1. The "every black guy is hung" thing is an old wives tale. Im lucky enough to be on the bigger side of average but by no means am i a 'Lexington steel' (google thr reference 😀) and having seen many schlongs in my football playing days....i can assure you....size is not colour specific.

2. How long 1 lasts is as random as the weather we have in london lol

Anyyyyway....i tried 52 greek street looking for zara but found another EE looking lass who was cute but not what i fancied.
Has anyone tried Tatiana the colombian? (top floor bateman)
The wiki rota had failed me....and i couldnt be bothered play roulette with any of the other flats.... so i ended up at my usual thai establishment on rupert st. Met the lovely Kai who gave a 5/10 massage....predominantly her stepping on my back - but a 20/10 HJ.... usual haggle.....got her down to £30 which is reasonable considering how good it was.

What started off as a bad punting day ended up.....well with a happy ending  haha

Need to get a monday off work & pay a trip to see the lovely yaya.... she gave me some good times @ romily street  :D

Good day fellas

Offline joe diddley

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

The wiki is good but it is still very much hit and miss. If you use it for the Greek Street walkup it will invariably not coincide with who is working that month. Will it be Lily or will it be Roxy or Kate? Will Sabrina be there or will she be off for the month? What about Amy?

Just an observation that you guys are trying to make order out of something that is ever changing. If only the maids could be asked to contribute and let us know who they have working every day rather than relying on who was there last week or was at the address a month ago.

Without getting into this barney I would say that the number 8 Greek Street rota for the two flats there is fairly predictable. Every four weeks Lily (who does every day over the course of a four week period) is replaced by Kate and Roxy who do their four weeks until predictably enough Lily returns. In the other flat Amy always does Tuesday and Wednesday during both shifts, while during Lily's sojourn Sabrina does the other days as her partner in the other flat. During Kate and Roxy's incumbency there is more room for doubt (at least for me) for who the day's partner will be since Sabrina took to maiding during their shifts (except of course on Tuesday and Wednesday when it will be Amy), but on the whole, so long as you know the dates of the changeover and I usually ask without any problem, number 8 is (though a bit complicated at first) fairly predictable once you know how it works. Of course holidays, illness, etc. always produce further complications, but how I've described it here is pretty much how it works in theory (and most of the time in practice).

dr123

Some maids are given to porkies. From what I understand she wasn't working any more at Romilly but was doing odd shifts at 70a Berwick Street. Maybe she fell out with the admin at the former venue.
Nadias been working 70a at weekends for months now and shes started doing wednesday there to.

Offline joe diddley

Nadias been working 70a at weekends for months now and shes started doing wednesday there to.

Judging by the greater stability of personnel at 70a it's probably a better gig for Nadia. For those who haven't seen her she offers a good service and has an amazing body, though tattoos are never really my thing. She's also quite cheeky in a sexy way. Definitely one of the better options in Soho.

Jackjizzy

Attempted a few walkups this morning....approx 11.45, tried the lower floor at 1 bateman street. Was met by an EE looking lass - who told me to come back as she had just started.....???? She looked ready to go....must not have liked the look of me lol tbh the feeling was mutual. But i have the slight suspicion it was down to my complexion.
A soho girl once told me that a lot of the girls avoid black guys....particularly in the mornings...because they are too much hassle because they are too big and dont come quick enough for the 10-20 minute punts. #Bollocks

1. The "every black guy is hung" thing is an old wives tale. Im lucky enough to be on the bigger side of average but by no means am i a 'Lexington steel' (google thr reference 😀) and having seen many schlongs in my football playing days....i can assure you....size is not colour specific.

Anyyyyway....i tried 52 greek street looking for zara but found another EE looking lass who was cute but not what i fancied.
The wiki rota had failed me....and i couldnt be bothered play roulette with any of the other flats.... so i ended up at my usual thai establishment on rupert st. Met the lovely Kai who gave a 5/10 massage....predominantly her stepping on my back - but a 20/10 HJ.... usual haggle.....got her down to £30 which is reasonable considering how good it was.

What started off as a bad punting day ended up.....well with a happy ending  haha

Need to get a monday off work & pay a trip to see the lovely yaya.... she gave me some good times @ romily street  :D

Good day fellas

I've seen tatiana at 1 Bateman a few times. She is able for a good pounding and I'm on the large size myself.

lol-machine

It's pretty funny how deviant didn't try to defend himself on any of the points. He just took it on the chin.[/context-based joke]

Offline Cam1984

I've seen tatiana at 1 Bateman a few times. She is able for a good pounding and I'm on the large size myself.

Nice. I'll put her on my 'To do list'

Jackjizzy

Nice. I'll put her on my 'To do list'

Oh I forgot, she's pretty good at sucking cock too. If you like your Latina ass you'll be happy.

Offline od13218

Good day fellas

I wonder if the EE girl at 52 was Natalia, who I've seen there on  weds before. Did she have dark curly hair? If it was her, I can vouch for her exceptional service- saw her twice and she is very interactive- plenty of touching/fondling/fingering allowed- rather encouraged. Great VFM as she switched positions happily for the basic price.
Doug

Jackjizzy

I wonder if the EE girl at 52 was Natalia, who I've seen there on  weds before. Did she have dark curly hair? If it was her, I can vouch for her exceptional service- saw her twice and she is very interactive- plenty of touching/fondling/fingering allowed- rather encouraged. Great VFM as she switched positions happily for the basic price.
Doug

Sounds fantastic. Will keep on my to do list if she is still around. Thanks

Offline od13218

Sounds fantastic. Will keep on my to do list if she is still around. Thanks
She was also at Bateman St upper flat on Saturday. Definitely not your ordinary Soho pump & dump...

puntertom786

Lisle street 4 UF Tuesdays and Thursdays Italian girl but I think she is from Romania...  pretty face and very slim. Nice pussy  :lol:  34 Romilly street LF Tuesdays sexy Anna, small nice tits, peachy bum and very tight pussy. Saw Micky today for first time very good looking but she was busy :( went there 3 times lol is it worth to try and see Micky?

Momo7, thanks for the updates. So this 'Italian' girl you met.. did she have a small tattoo  on her left waist line?

Nate

Doug

That sounds like the girl I saw last night at the 52 Greek Street. Does she have dark long hair right? very good session. She told me her name was Natasha though. I recommend her.

Jackjizzy

Gents I see Sasha is shown on the wiki as working Sunday's at 18 Newport. Has anyone seen her over the last 2-3 weeks to confirm accuracy. I quite fancy a blowy from her if she is about next Sunday.

Offline Esal

I tend to shy away from making comments about other posters as I am unsure of the personalities and dynamics involved.

However I burst into laughter when I saw this - Banning reason: Posting bollocks    :lol:

Jackjizzy

I tend to shy away from making comments about other posters as I am unsure of the personalities and dynamics involved.

However I burst into laughter when I saw this - Banning reason: Posting bollocks    :lol:

Having looked at Deviants mere 10 previous posts the admin are spot on.

Offline akauya

Gents I see Sasha is shown on the wiki as working Sunday's at 18 Newport. Has anyone seen her over the last 2-3 weeks to confirm accuracy. I quite fancy a blowy from her if she is about next Sunday.

As I said on the intro on the Wiki page - treat the wiki as a rough guide please. There's so much turnover on the flats and very little being reported by punters here that accuracy is not that great so far.

I'm also trying to keep a proper description of the popular girls n Soho as punters keep asking what this or that girl looks like.

So if you have any info or if any of the stuff on the wiki needs updating do let me now.

Ta.

External Link/Members Only

Offline jhalford

I'll be in the area Monday morning and was thinking to catch Lucy of Berwick Street if I can.

Does anyone know what time Walkups open their doors or what time 70a Berwick Street is likely to open?

thanks

Offline JohnWaynesJism

I'll be in the area Monday morning and was thinking to catch Lucy of Berwick Street if I can.

Does anyone know what time Walkups open their doors or what time 70a Berwick Street is likely to open?

thanks

Usually open at around 11.00am, sometimes earlier like maybe 10.00 - 10.30, so maybe get there early and if not open yet go for a coffee/ mooch round the shops for a bit. One setback sometimes of being the first punter is they haven't put their slap on yet, and can look a liitle ropey first thing. Whereas of course we punters always look gorgeous!

Offline chieftain

Saw a Nicky at 34 Romilly UF tonight. Tiny girl, A-cups, blonde (dyed); claimed to be half-English and half-something I've forgotten, which was believable as her accent was a great mix of Essex and something European. Extremely friendly and chatty, although did try to upsell quite hard (I only wanted the basic, stuck with it). Her clothes came off immediately the business part was concluded, unlike some of the walk-up girls who you have to beg before they'll undo their bra. A really nice girl.

Offline Momo7

Momo7, thanks for the updates. So this 'Italian' girl you met.. did she have a small tattoo  on her left waist line?
YES

Jules12

Can someone confirm if Nadia is still there - for tomorrow. I plan to go tomorrow for my first punt there, hope to see her.

Also I think I saw here once before, does she have quite big eyes and a cute looking face. Greenish eyes I think.

Offline od13218

That sounds like the girl I saw last night at the 52 Greek Street. Does she have dark long hair right? very good session. She told me her name was Natasha though. I recommend her.
My mistake- Natasha it is. Long dark hair and a great attitude- somehow feels almost more like being with a fight. Sorry for the confusion! But glad you had a good session  with her- and even gladder she's still there
Doug

Offline od13218

My mistake- Natasha it is. Long dark hair and a great attitude- somehow feels almost more like being with a fight. Sorry for the confusion! But glad you had a good session  with her- and even gladder she's still there
Doug
Bloody spell check -  I meant "civvy" not "fight"!
I'm a bit kinky sometimes but not *that* weird...

puntertom786

YES

OMG.. was it the 'Om' symbol tattoo. If yes then we are talking about the same girl. She used to introduce herself as 'Elise' back in Aug and was based at 3 Lisle Street (single flat). I'm kind of in Love with her :)
 She was about to return back to 'Italy'. I'm surprised that she is still there. Can't wait to make a trip to London to see her (god knows when thats gonna be possible)

Offline selkie

Saw Luna at Berwick today. Lovely lady, attractive & curvy. For some reason I wasn't expecting her to be as tall as she is.

Passed by Newport Court saw them advertising "new model Jodie" I think it was.

Jackjizzy

This is going to sound silly perhaps fluffy but wanted to know if any of you who visit Nicky at 18 Newport court have the same experience. During the punts I've had with her she puts her arms around me, also on my sides when pounding her in mish.  Her moans sound very very genuine. I'm wondering is this the norm with Nicky or perhaps she's attracted to me? I don't get this from the other girls in soho.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 01:29:36 pm by Jackjizzy »

wazzer

This is going to sound silly perhaps fluffy but wanted to know if any of you who visit Nicky at 18 Newport court have the same experience. During the punts I've had with her she puts her arms around me, also on my sides when pounding her in mish.  Her moans sound very very genuine. I'm wondering is this the norm with Nicky or perhaps she's attracted to me? I don't get this from the other girls in soho.
Why not ask her out on a date, then you'll know whether you're being Sill and Fluffy .

Jackjizzy

Why not ask her out on a date, then you'll know whether you're being Sill and Fluffy .

She's got a kid and lives with her partner.

James999

During the punts I've had with her she puts her arms around me, also on my sides when pounding her in mish.

She's checking for your wallet
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 03:53:27 pm by James999 »

Offline russell sprout

She's doing her job. If you're thinking theres something more than that then she's doing it really well

Bud$

Nobody's said, yet, that she does what you describe with them, Jack. Did you notice that? I'm not surprised that you'd be thinking it's genuine. I would probably think the same thing and I've been punting for 20+ years.

Offline JohnWaynesJism

As Jack points out, this is very rare amongst Soho girls, so she`s either a good actress or as can happen you`ve clicked and she feels more comfortable with you than other punters. Either way, just enjoy it!

Jackjizzy

Thanks for your opinions JohnWaysJism & Bud$

Offline akauya

Slight update to the wiki.

It was reported to me that Nadia (Turkish girl) is working on Saturdays and Sundays at 70a Berwick now. She used to be at 34 Romilly before.

Can someone confirm which girls are working weekends at 34 Romily? So far I have Sara and Clara but they are not confirmed.

Thanks

External Link/Members Only