Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1381644 times)

Offline od13218

Whilst you are checking for wash basins and bidets can you also check the mattress quality? Nothing worse than the bad mattress, creaky bed or worse still single bed (Bateman street).

I demand a bidet, good size bed and firm mattress with minimal creaking.

Yes and can we please have comments on quality of curtain material, whether the decor is tasteful and matching, the depth of carpet pile and whether complementary slippers are provided? ;)

Offline Oskarm

Getting to soho late in the evening. So choices are more limited.

Monday tried to Zara but there was a stream of punters going down and being turned away or walking away so I gave up. And went to berwick.

Lucy LF
Lisa UF

No wash basin in either. Decent bed in both. UF smelled a bit funky but you know people punt in it all day so that has to be expected.

Went with Lisa as Lucy had a punter with her. 20 minute punt and wished I had gone for sex and positions straight away not because she was bad, her OW was good but just not a great attraction. She has a decent face, nice tits, a bit bigger I am guessing UK 10-12, thicker legs and arse which I know some guys like and I liked it with Luna but Lisa's did not work for me as much. Has some fur down below which is a nice change of pace. Good OW, nice technique and no rush. Sex was CG, reverse CG, mish, and doggie FTW. Good times, nice girl but I felt like I paid 20 quid more than I should.

70 berwick girls have all been super nice and seem like they want you to repeat.

Tuesday:

Late again,

18 Newport closed
3 Lisle Olivia, wash basin but a shit bed that you can feel the springs and it creaks (Olivia was with a punter when I stopped)
2 greens court
Candy UF (poppy was the day shift)
Micky LF no wash basin, decent bed but no towel over the duvet

Micky sex plus oral. no option for sex & positions or 20 minutes
Pretty girl, brunette dark complicit to, nice spinner body. She claims German but admits German and Turkish. Same body type as Nadia but totally different personality. Perfunctory is the best descriptor. Piut the Mac on soft and started  a rapid bobbing OW and stroking to get me hard, asked if I was ready for sex and I said no so more bobbing on her part. Good news no teeth but otherwise forgettable. For sex, she offered mish and since she is pretty with a nice body I wanted to look aT her for motivation. I made it work and she let me touch and suck her tits during. Finished and she practically fled the room as if I had farted in her presence.

I left grabbed diner at Barrafina and realized I should have tried Mary at 52 Greek. But that room sucks--dank, bed seems moist from the dank basement, and I don't recall a wash basin.

1 Bateman UF, wash Basin and decent bed

Wil try again with Zara today. Think Emily Creme brûlée to end my week with a thrisday night battery recharge break.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 06:41:02 am by Oskarm »

Offline Oskarm

I am guessing it is the same Micky as 4 Lisle tonight, I would not repeat.

Offline Oskarm

I note that the wiki differs from the scotsman's page the most on Wednesday.

Offline leatherpants

Last Wednesday saw mickey at 2 GREENS COURT 1st floor pretty,sweet and friendly nice girl will see her again why she didn't say that is a position when i moved her legs.

joe234

Any reccommendations for today planning to visit in a couple of hours and do most of the girls charge 20 for basic or is it only a few ?

Offline akauya

Any reccommendations for today planning to visit in a couple of hours and do most of the girls charge 20 for basic or is it only a few ?

Have a look at the Soho Walk ups wiki. I split the tables into good flats, so-so flats and flats to avoid. Can't recommend anyone I'm afraid. Haven't been there recently I only update the wiki from reports posted here.

External Link/Members Only

As for prices there is a guide on the general London walk ups page

£20 is the bare minimum for most prossies (plus £2 for the maid); don't expect a great service for that though.

dr123

I no some walkup dont have a sink in the bedroon but most do have washing facilities you have to ask to use the bathroom

Offline MichelangeloXXX

Hola amigos.

I've seen Micky of 2 Lisle St (UF) on Monday.

Spent £30 plus tips for Sex + Position

I didn't ask what is sex without the position.

Passive doggy sex, after 6 minutes "bab you need finish"

Wanked me off and left

MassageMike

Have a look at the Soho Walk ups wiki. I split the tables into good flats, so-so flats and flats to avoid. Can't recommend anyone I'm afraid. Haven't been there recently I only update the wiki from reports posted here.

As for prices there is a guide on the general London walk ups page

£20 is the bare minimum for most prossies (plus £2 for the maid); don't expect a great service for that though.

Thank you for this - really helpful.

Offline Anonpunter

So Wednesday eve:

18 Newport Ct had Petra UF and  'New Girl' Clara LF
34 Romilly St had Candice UF and Anka LF
8 Greek St had Kate UF and Amy LF

Offline Oskarm

52 Greek was closed...:(

report on Clara Greek, size 10 ( 8 guess), nice breasts, funny personality, decent/good service tomorrow...

punter6969

So Wednesday eve:

18 Newport Ct had Petra UF and  'New Girl' Clara LF
34 Romilly St had Candice UF and Anka LF
8 Greek St had Kate UF and Amy LF

Anyone care to share a description of Anka?

Offline Cesare Borgia

Anyone care to share a description of Anka?

Big girl, voluptuous, blonde bob, large bosoms. Told me once she was Bulgarian but she has claimed otherwise at times I think. Certainly one for bosom lovers. Has been called Krista/Katlyn at times.

Offline claretandblue

Big girl, voluptuous, blonde bob, large bosoms. Told me once she was Bulgarian but she has claimed otherwise at times I think. Certainly one for bosom lovers. Has been called Krista/Katlyn at times.
Yep certainly a big girl, unfortunately unlike Kate at 8 Greek she doesn't have a half decent face, I walked instantly

Offline Oskarm

Clara , Greek, LF 18 Newport

Size 10 pretty face, youthful body, great c cup breasts, fun personality. Offerings are different on Newport so I chose the 15 minute 40 quid option. I got comfortable and she went right to work on OW. It was good. Maybe not as good as Nadia but good. Once good and stiff she claimed on for CG and was accommodating for all position changes and gave some reasonable interaction throughout. She never complained about putting her legs up, wrapping them around me, playing or sucking her titis... Afterword was just as much fun. Unlike Mickey, she lingered in the room and showed off a pretty playful personality. Good punt, not as good as Nadia or Luna but better than Mickey.

I went with the intention of seeing Zara, Roxy, or Louisa and none were around. I considered making the walk to berwick for Selina but I wanted to eat dinner on Greek Street.

Offline akauya

52 Greek was closed...:(

Is that permanent? Shall I mark it closed on the wiki?

Wiki updated - thanks to all for your contributions.

Offline claretandblue

Is that permanent? Shall I mark it closed on the wiki?

Wiki updated - thanks to all for your contributions.
No mate its not, zara is there now looking decent,I didn't stay though, at 8 Greek it's Kate and roxy, had only seen roxy once before ages ago so saw her for a round of ow, very good  :yahoo:
Roxy will be doing Thursdays to Mondays for the next month or so

Offline claretandblue

My punting pal has just rejoined me from Romiley where it is Erica and mona, he had a round of ow which he describes as "average"

Offline akauya

No mate its not, zara is there now looking decent,I didn't stay though, at 8 Greek it's Kate and roxy, had only seen roxy once before ages ago so saw her for a round of ow, very good  :yahoo:
Roxy will be doing Thursdays to Mondays for the next month or so

Is that the Romanian Roxy? She is very good. I'm due a visit to Soho soon.

Offline claretandblue

Is that the Romanian Roxy? She is very good. I'm due a visit to Soho soon.
Yes the very same  :yahoo:

LL

Have a look at the Soho Walk ups wiki. I split the tables into good flats, so-so flats and flats to avoid.

Excellent work Akauya. I don't visit the walkups very often but it's good to know that if I do feel like it, I'm much more likely to have a positive experience by following the guide.

Offline Oskarm

Stopped by a few places last night:

Roxy 8 Greek LF
Straight haired brunette, slightly bigger @ 52 Greek ( I guess it is Zara)

Neither really tickled my fancy so I acted nervous and fled making them both giggle. Wanted to try Romilly but that place is too packed with people at the bar so I wandered over to berwick.

Christina, PRT, LF (no sink, good bed), curvy, attractive, maybe a size 8 or 10 a bit more fit than Clara
I like this girl, pretty face, great breasts, nice round ass, small tummy. Very good OW, not Nadia good but good nonetheless and she kept at it for a while. She made great eye contact and she let me position her so that her ass was in the mirror and she playfully wiggled it for me while I massaged her breasts during OW. Good times. She started in CG and when she asked to switch, I requested RCG because that arse is so nice, then mish with her wrapping her legs around me and doggie FTW because I needed to see more of that arse and cup her breasts. She gave me some nice dirty talk and a kiss post finish and cleaned me up. Good punt with a fun girl. I would repeat.

Weekly punt rank:
Luna (it did not feel like a punt)
Nadia and Christine tie
Clara
Lisa
Mickey

I would repeat with the top three and maybe Clara. Until next time gents, stay safe and have a good time.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 07:46:16 am by Oskarm »

Offline od13218

Didn't punt but last night (11pm) saw that Romilly had someone called Angela at the top flat. Was only passing so didn't find out whether it was Peter St Anna or a different one. Any other chaps tried her?

Offline Cesare Borgia

For some reason I have got it in my head that Portuguese Christina of Berwick Street is the same as "busty seniorita" Petra at Newport Court and the same Portuguese Christina of Bateman Street. Are they all one and the same woman?

Offline akauya

Excellent work Akauya. I don't visit the walkups very often but it's good to know that if I do feel like it, I'm much more likely to have a positive experience by following the guide.

Cheers mate  :hi:

Offline akauya

For some reason I have got it in my head that Portuguese Christina of Berwick Street is the same as "busty seniorita" Petra at Newport Court and the same Portuguese Christina of Bateman Street. Are they all one and the same woman?

I was thinking the same thing - we need a volunteer to go and check ;)

lol-machine

Didn't punt but last night (11pm) saw that Romilly had someone called Angela at the top flat. Was only passing so didn't find out whether it was Peter St Anna or a different one. Any other chaps tried her?

dark hair, slim, average height, decent boobs, nice dark nipples, slightly disinterested but workmanlike. fairly pretty. I would go back but not climbing over myself to do so.

Offline od13218

dark hair, slim, average height, decent boobs, nice dark nipples, slightly disinterested but workmanlike. fairly pretty. I would go back but not climbing over myself to do so.
Thank you!

Offline claretandblue

I was thinking the same thing - we need a volunteer to go and check ;)
Don't thint we need one, from memory i am 95% certain they are the same

dr123

Offline akauya

Offline claretandblue

Thanks guys - wiki updated.
Wednesday and Thursday at the lower flat 28 Peter street is Romanian isabelle  :hi:

Offline claretandblue

Cheers mate  :hi:
No worries, mona is lower flat Romiley on Thursdays too, or at least she was yesterday when my mate saw her

Offline 76shen

Thanks guys - wiki updated.

the wiki needs changing. it's still shows poppy at 2 greens court on Sunday. she's not, Tilly there on Sunday

Offline Oskarm

I can't say if Christina and Petra are the same girl but I asked Berwick Christina if she worked at other places and she said no only Berwick, one day each week. Of course that could have all been part of the fantasy she was providing me.

Offline 76shen

Today walk ups

8 greek st - Lf - Roxy - Uf - Mie
18 Newport co - Lf - Clara - Uf - Erin

lol-machine

thread almost fell off the front page. back to the top for the heroic ladies of soho

Offline od13218

For those interested: Angela (Peter St) is on holiday next week and back the week after.
Doug

Offline chris44

Does Selina still work at Berwick street on tues/wed?

Offline geordie44

Yes i believe Selina is still there. Ive not heard anything otherwise

LondonCity

Hey guys, i went to 70A Berwick Street this past Saturday to see Luna but it was closed. Though i did arrive at around 1 a.m. but i thought every walk up closes at 5 a.m. so does anyone have any idea why it was closed on Saturday?

Offline claretandblue

Hey guys, i went to 70A Berwick Street this past Saturday to see Luna but it was closed. Though i did arrive at around 1 a.m. but i thought every walk up closes at 5 a.m. so does anyone have any idea why it was closed on Saturday?
Only some walk ups are open all night, mainly because at that time of night there are too many undesirables /drunks

I think Berwick street closes by about 10

LondonCity

Only some walk ups are open all night, mainly because at that time of night there are too many undesirables /drunks

I think Berwick street closes by about 10

Alright thanks

Offline Full Moon

Are Nicky and Petra still working at 18 Newport Court?

LondonCity

Does anybody remember Monica the Venezuelan girl that used to work in Soho?

Offline 76shen

Are Nicky and Petra still working at 18 Newport Court?

yes Nicky works there on Thursday and Friday. not sure about Petra.

Offline robbo40

Hi, first time poster on here and never punted before.

Will be visiting soho in the next few weeks (on a Saturday) and wanted any advice for first punt.

I see luna seems popular, can anyone describe her looks etc.

Many thanks for any feedback.