Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1388790 times)

lol-machine

that's brilliant, i have to meet this lady

hey Doug, any update on the maid-as-spectator session? hope it works out lol

Offline claretandblue

Just be warned she can be tempremental, I heard her giving some bloke dogs abuse who knocked last time I was there

Offline od13218

I've seen her twice,first time I opted just for ow but after a couple of minutes she exclaimed my cock was too big and I would have to fuck her instead, the second time she pretty much ordered me to finger her arsehole,as I said crazy!
Ha ha yes definitely crazy- so far I've been on the right side of it!
Bottom line is I fancy her rotten and would quite happily fuck her every day,so unless she does something truly bizarre I'll keep going back :)

puntertom786

I asked this question on another soho walkup forums and didn't get a positive response.. Wondering if some body can help me here- Is 'Elise' the Italian (Romanian?) still working at 3 Lisle Street?  she was quite young (may be less than 23 ).. Brunette, lovely face and beautiful bosoms. She had a small tattoo ( hindoo symbol 'Om') on her lower left tummy. No doubt one of THE best looking girls I have ever seen in Soho (in my 8 years of Soho punting experience)   :)  Last couple of times I saw her, she was wearing transparent Bluegown on black bikini..

I met her 3-4 times and last time I saw her was in Mid of Aug. She was on the verge of returning back to 'Italy' the next day. Unfortunately even I moved abroad, so I won't be able to check ..Thinking of visiting London next month and I'm dying to see her again.

For some reason 3 Lisle St girls are the best compared to other walkups (No wonder that particular walkup base charges are £30 unlike £20 at other places)...
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 12:06:20 pm by puntertom786 »

Offline od13218

No luck yet: i asked outright if I could see the maid at Romilly St and she said no. On reflection I think I need to have a session with the girl first, then next time ask if she would watch, and build up gradually. Might take me a while!

lol-machine

a fine quest! patience of an inuit fisherman. the pay off will be there somewhere.

Offline akauya

No worries mate,funny you should mention Angela as I considered seeing her but it was just too busy with people at the time for me to slip in, she is a crazy girl, did she ask/tell you to stick a finger up her arse?

She is indeed crazy and has mood swings but when you catch her on a good day she is brilliant. Not only did I stick a finger up her arse I stuck my cock too (with a condom of course) for £20 extra... as long as you go easy she is happy with anal.

Sometimes she will do OWO for those inclined that way but she will want to inspect and wash your cock first.

I must go visit her again, it's ages since I saw her last.

Online 76shen

today

8 Greek St. Roxy Lf - mia Uf
18 Newport court. Erin - Lf

Offline claretandblue

She is indeed crazy and has mood swings but when you catch her on a good day she is brilliant. Not only did I stick a finger up her arse I stuck my cock too (with a condom of course) for £20 extra... as long as you go easy she is happy with anal.

Sometimes she will do OWO for those inclined that way but she will want to inspect and wash your cock first.

I must go visit her again, it's ages since I saw her last.
I think the fact she is crazy would steer me away from going for owo!the only girl I ever went with for owo was Greek marianna from Bateman, she was my favourite walk up girl by a long way

Offline Oskarm

Berwick

Nadia lF (Romilky W-F)
Luna UF (mentioned starting at 3 Lisle soon)

20 minute session with Nadia. I was not wowed with her when I first saw her but I left ready to return. Perfect spinner body and great personality and work ethic. She gave me the best OW I have had in Soho or anywhere else. Twists and turns of her head, tickling the boys, takes you deep and not too much hand and no teeth! When the sex started that was great too. She claimed on in RCG and it was great but I asked her to slow down to avoid adding early then I struggled to finish. Not for her lack of effort, we went through, RCG, leaning back RCG, doggie, mish, sidewinder with her on top, RCG, and mish FTW. She was a trooper.

My must see list this week: Zara, Luna,  , Olivia, Mary (but I hate the flat at 52 Greek), (maybe Nadia again)...I am super curious about Lucy because she sounds personable and fun.  Anyone I am missing?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 09:19:12 pm by Oskarm »

Offline claretandblue

Berwick

Nadia lF (Romilky W-F)

20 minute session with Nadia. I was not wowed with her when I first saw her but I left ready to return. Perfect spinner body and great personality and work ethic. She gave me the best OW I have had in Soho or anywhere else. Twists and turns of her head, tickling the boys, takes you deep and not too much hand and no teeth! When the sex started that was great too. She claimed on in RCG and it was great but I asked her to slow down to avoid adding early then I struggled to finish. Not for her lack of effort, we went through, RCG, leaning back RCG, doggie, mish, sidewinder with her on top, RCG, and mish FTW. She was a trooper.

My must see list this week: Zara, Luna,  , Olivia, Mary (but I hate the flat at 52 Greek), (maybe Nadia again)...I am super curious about Lucy because she sounds personable and fun.  Anyone I am missing?
poppy at greens court if you fancy a thai :hi:

Offline Oskarm

Just returning from Asia where Thai food was regularly sampled...but thank you for the tip, I had heard good things about poppy.

Offline Cesare Borgia

It seems like Roxy is back at 8 Greek Street.

lol-machine

i have a favour to ask, apologies for the audacity. If anyone is flying past romily street, it would be great to hear if nikky is back in the top flat on Sundays. My mate saw a girl called amira there last week, who was gorgeous but he said he preferred nikky.

Online 76shen

Roxy and Sabrina -  8 greek st

Nicky and Erin - 18 Newport court

Tilly back at  2 greens court

Clara -  romilly st

Online 76shen

i have a favour to ask, apologies for the audacity. If anyone is flying past romily street, it would be great to hear if nikky is back in the top flat on Sundays. My mate saw a girl called amira there last week, who was gorgeous but he said he preferred nikky.

no nikky not at romilly st today

Sudzy1

Roxy and Sabrina -  8 greek st

Nicky and Erin - 18 Newport court

Tilly back at  2 greens court

Clara -  romilly st

Just banged Nicky. A more intense orgasm than usual for some reason

Offline claretandblue

lol-machine

no nikky not at romilly st today

nice one. hope she isn't gone for good.

Offline Oskarm

Luna 3 Lisle

I caught up to Luna at 3 Lisle today. She has something sexy about her that works. She said her favorite thing is giving head and she has some skills that will impress, the pierced tongue, the ability to deep throat, not too much hand, but way too much teeth for my liking. Despite all the positives of good eye contact, good head bobbing, the teeth made me call no joy within a few minutes and ask her to saddle up CG and this is where Luna really shines.

We did CG, squatting CG, leaning back CG, Reverse CG, and finished in doggie FTW. I had asked her earlier how she liked things and she said, 'hard and fast, a good pounding,' so I felt obliged to end our session with her favorite method. The best part is how she moves with you matching your thrusts with her own push back and how glorious her ass moves with each back and forth. She will let you gently pull her hair and smack her ass and after I finished she asked if I wanted another round even though our 20 minutes was clearly done.

She may not be for everyone and I would like less top teeth on my Johnson, but I would see her again for her sexy nature. Next up Zara....

lol-machine

haha she's probably read that, clocked you and will bite you real good next time.

KJ121212

How much is the average walk up punt in soho?

Offline Cesare Borgia

How much is the average walk up punt in soho?

£20 for ten minutes. Should be enough for anyone. Plus £2 tip for the maid.

Offline od13218

£20 for ten minutes. Should be enough for anyone. Plus £2 tip for the maid.

That's the cheapest: some are 25, some 30: this gets you sex with no frills (no oral, eg). 8 Greek St is 20, but at 52 you pay 30 for the same time/service. Then as a rule of thumb an extra 10 for oral or positions.
Some of the best value punting around- and if you have a duff one, you haven't wasted too much!

Offline claretandblue

That's the cheapest: some are 25, some 30: this gets you sex with no frills (no oral, eg). 8 Greek St is 20, but at 52 you pay 30 for the same time/service. Then as a rule of thumb an extra 10 for oral or positions.
Some of the best value punting around- and if you have a duff one, you haven't wasted too much!
That's not my experience ,I have been to 52 Greek and it's always been 20+2 tip for sex or oral and 30+2 for sex and oral

joe234

Im planning to visit on wednesday any reccomendations please?.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 03:39:57 pm by joe234 »

Enfield

Roxy greek st lovely girl cant go wrong she is a diamond

Offline Uncle Albert

Is Luna still working during the week or just weekends now?

Offline Vorteghan

I need to contribute more myself, particularly to this thread which has great info.

If the Tisbury Court flats have gone its a shame to lose other places, however I never felt comfortable down there.

I never see 11 Brewer St open although I too had a poor punt there 2 years back and it put me off going back. I'm intrigued that the wiki says an Italian/Maltese girl has been working there - would this be Anna? She used to work from Peter St and has a weird Maltese-London-Brummy accent. Good service from her but too mechanical. Shame as if she put the effort in I think she has the skills. I was never tempted back at the time.

I saw Mikki at Lisle St last week for oral and sex for £30. I was only looking for a pump and dump so it was good but unspectacular. I think she got me in and out of the door after the event in record time too, which as I was diverting on my way to the train station from the office I didn't really mind too much.

My particular favourite at the moment is Sasha at Romilly St. Great at oral and she'll linger for a chat after the event too.

joe234

Does any1 know if 3 Lisle street is still open because on google maps all 3 doors are closed

Offline Vorteghan

Does any1 know if 3 Lisle street is still open because on google maps all 3 doors are closed

Don't rely on google maps for that. Yes its open. Some of these places open from 11 am others don't. The are open afternoon and evenings. Some stay open late but there are some dodgy characters around late at night.

Offline Cesare Borgia

I never see 11 Brewer St open although I too had a poor punt there 2 years back and it put me off going back. I'm intrigued that the wiki says an Italian/Maltese girl has been working there - would this be Anna? She used to work from Peter St and has a weird Maltese-London-Brummy accent. Good service from her but too mechanical. Shame as if she put the effort in I think she has the skills. I was never tempted back at the time.

I've seen recent reports of an "Italian" Bella and Maltese Christina at Brewer Street. Everyone seems to have poor punts here, and at Dean Street. If there was a poll of favourite walk ups they would surely be in the bottom two places. They were the first two places I ever had sex, which may or may not be a coincidence.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 06:16:33 pm by Cesare Borgia »

punter6969

Berwick

Nadia lF (Romilky W-F)

Is the the Nadia usually at Romilly St?

Offline Cesare Borgia

Is the the Nadia usually at Romilly St?

Yes think so.
This BBC prog features the police raids on Soho in December 2013:
External Link/Members Only

Offline Cesare Borgia

Is Luna still working during the week or just weekends now?

Just weekends. Saturday at Berwick Street and Sunday at No.3 Lisle Street  :hi:

Offline Uncle Albert

Just weekends. Saturday at Berwick Street and Sunday at No.3 Lisle Street  :hi:
Thank you sir  :hi:
Looks like I might have to pop into 'work' this weekend  :hi: :D

Offline od13218

I've seen recent reports of an "Italian" Bella and Maltese Christina at Brewer Street. Everyone seems to have poor punts here, and at Dean Street. If there was a poll of favourite walk ups they would surely be in the bottom two places. They were the first two places I ever had sex, which may or may not be a coincidence.
Yes I'm responsible for a couple of those reports- truly awful punts, especially Maltese Christina.
My first punt was at one of the long gone walk-ups in Peter St, but my new regular is "crazy" Angela at 28 Peter St- another cracking punt with her today.

Offline Miscm123

Anyone know who is at 70 berwick UF today now that Luna isn't doing weekdays

Offline winkywanky

I know there's lots of reports on Soho Walk-ups so forgive me for asking...but there's so many locations and the girls do tend to come and go!

I'm in the area this afternoon - can you chaps recommend some good current girls who might be around today please?

Thanks in advance  :).

Offline Miscm123

I know there's lots of reports on Soho Walk-ups so forgive me for asking...but there's so many locations and the girls do tend to come and go!

I'm in the area this afternoon - can you chaps recommend some good current girls who might be around today please?

Thanks in advance  :).

I'd suggest Elena at 70 Berwick or Mary at 52 Greek St

Offline claretandblue

Just been on a wander round soho and pleased to report the punting wiki looks accurate, it is Amy and Mia at 8 Greek however
I just fancied a quick blowie off someone new and after not liking the look of mona and anka at Romiley I decided to gamble and head to Peter street
There is a Romania girl called isabelle covering who said she normally does Wednesday and Thursday, facially not bad but with a tight tanned body and a very slutty look
As expected the service isn't the best  (no fingers in though I had a rub/wanted to such my dick in a particular position) but for a quick pump and dump worth seeing,I certainly got my money's worth in terms of time,would potentially see again just for a quick round of doggie :drinks:

Offline claretandblue

One other thing to add, as I was leaving there was a bloke talking to isabelle and the maid in the doorway, I don't think he was another punter, perhaps a boyfriend or pimp?he gave me a bit of a stare as I left which didn't bother me and I have him one back but flagging this so other punters are aware

puntertom786

Browsing tinder earlier while waiting at green court and discovered a couple of soho girls on there

Btw the maid that works with angie is smoking hot, must be mid 30s. Would smash to pieces

@Taffy, Really? That's one heck of a news. I always fancied dating one girl from one of those walkups. So much so that I even asked her if she would want to meet me for a coffee sometime. She seemed to agree initially but we didn't discuss about it much. She even told me about her education bakground, why she is working in soho etc.. I really liked her (not just for sex but as a person she was nice). Only thing which I feel would be uncomfortable dating a walkup girl would be to talk about 'how we met' aspect .. Otherwise I think these walkup girls are far better than avg girls that meet & date via friends/social networks (sigh)..

Deviant

Wishful thinking Tom. They are on tinder to find paying clients. Lots of girls doing this now.

joe234

Any reccomendations for wednesday?

Offline akauya

OK chaps, I made some changes to the Soho Wiki.

You will notice that I split the big table into three different smaller (and more manageable) tables.

If you look at the TOC now we have

2.1 Flats with consistently good reports
    2.2 Flats with some good reports
    2.3 Flats to avoid

I'm sure there will be flats moving from one table to another according to reports so we will see how it goes. I would like some opinions please whether you lot prefer the old style table (which is still there - just scroll down) or you prefer the new format. Once the majority decides I will get rid of the unwanted tables.

Also, it would be good if some of the more prolific Soho punters would join the wiki and update the tables too. As I said (many times) I don't visit Soho that often anymore so mot of the info I'm getting is from you lot.

Ta.

puntertom786

That wiki looks great, akauya! Many thanks. Could you please add one more column (Washbasin -yes/no) against each of the walkups? This will help to select walkps for the people who fancy cleaning their Johnson after the business?

OK chaps, I made some changes to the Soho Wiki.

You will notice that I split the big table into three different smaller (and more manageable) tables.

If you look at the TOC now we have

2.1 Flats with consistently good reports
    2.2 Flats with some good reports
    2.3 Flats to avoid

I'm sure there will be flats moving from one table to another according to reports so we will see how it goes. I would like some opinions please whether you lot prefer the old style table (which is still there - just scroll down) or you prefer the new format. Once the majority decides I will get rid of the unwanted tables.

Also, it would be good if some of the more prolific Soho punters would join the wiki and update the tables too. As I said (many times) I don't visit Soho that often anymore so mot of the info I'm getting is from you lot.

Ta.

Offline claretandblue

That wiki looks great, akauya! Many thanks. Could you please add one more column (Washbasin -yes/no) against each of the walkups? This will help to select walkps for the people who fancy cleaning their Johnson after the business?
And will you be providing said information about wash basins?

Deviant

Whilst you are checking for wash basins and bidets can you also check the mattress quality? Nothing worse than the bad mattress, creaky bed or worse still single bed (Bateman street).

I demand a bidet, good size bed and firm mattress with minimal creaking.

Offline UpUpAndAway

Whilst you are checking for wash basins and bidets can you also check the mattress quality? Nothing worse than the bad mattress, creaky bed or worse still single bed (Bateman street).

I demand a bidet, good size bed and firm mattress with minimal creaking.

I think whether there is a bedside fan or not should take priority, pal.