Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1388266 times)

Roxy2222

I know women on AW who do tours in London and reckon they take 3k in 2 days. 10 punters or 10 hours back to back on both days (same kind of hours as Soho). 2 nights in a relatively good hotel come to £300. So the girl can walk away with potentially £2500 after you deduct all other costs.

Then again I get some telling me they are sat around in hotel receptions all day with other girls working out of the hotel and nobody is getting bookings.

Soho is less variable. Hopefully there is always a steady flow.

With the Romily street model of taking a 50% + cut you can see why the maids get greedy and want the popular women working extra days.
You pay rent and after that you get half.independent is so much better as more relaxing,I don't have to be strict with time and no pressure

Offline claretandblue

Fixed that for you!
You're a charmer aren't you? I give you a week  :music: :music: :music:

GDay

+1 I'm out of this thread it has become a load of shite

You won't be missed. Even as a lurker I've noticed your a negative moaner on this thread.

OldAdmin

You won't be missed. Even as a lurker I've noticed your a negative moaner on this thread.

Oh dear.

Offline Cesare Borgia

Offline Cesare Borgia

I  blame Luna. She rolls into Soho with her Moroccan skin & heavy make up like a grenade with the pin pulled out. Cue all hell breaking loose on the other site, and all hell breaking loose on this site. You femme fatale you!  :bomb:  :dancegirl:

Xxlunaxx

I  blame Luna. She rolls into Soho with her Moroccan skin & heavy make up like a grenade with the pin pulled out. Cue all hell breaking loose on the other site, and all hell breaking loose on this site. You femme fatale you!  :bomb:  :dancegirl:

Oh what have I done  :cry:

(Actually I'd like to disagree with doughslayer on that one. My makeup isn't as heavy as he made out.:P)

Offline Cesare Borgia

So Sincity on other site posts a review of Robi at Bateman Street, useful, interesting, but I just cheekily query why they don't delete his review like they deleted all the reviews of Eva and Lethal but Moderately-Made-Up Luna at Newport Court? Their response? They delete my query but leave his review in place!   :)  OK! I am not going to speak of the other site anymore! Promise  :thumbsup:

Offline Cesare Borgia

Luna will be driving men to madness at her address in 70a Berwick Street, this very Sunday, 30th August, and possibly the following Sunday as well, in addition to her usual Tuesdays & Wednesdays.
Cesare
"On rainy evenings, when the dripping city exhaled an unpleasant odor suggestive of a great untidy bed, she knew that the soft weather and the fetid reek of the town's holes and corners were sure to send the men mad. And so she watched the best dressed among them, for she knew by their pale eyes what their state was. On such nights it was as though a fit of fleshly madness were passing over Paris. The girl was rather nervous certainly, for the most modish gentlemen were always the most obscene. All the varnish would crack off a man, and the brute beast would show itself, exacting, monstrous in lust, a past master in corruption."
Zola's Luna, oh I do apologise Nana
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 02:45:07 pm by Cesare Borgia »

OldAdmin

Morning i seen some questions and I will reply later or or this evening but this morning I'm off to 18 newport court to cover for someone,never been there before and I only agreed to go there today because Cathy the only nice maid in Romilly st asked me to,she is just too nice so I couldn't say no to her.

About money: at the end of the day you pay 140 rent and then after that fee you get half of the money what's left,some flats charge 380 rent.

She tells me she wants her posts about money deleted as someone has demanded she delete them and her life is now in danger.
Well the rules state posts can't be deleted, not much I can do there. I've advised her to go to police.
But if this is true, I hope everyone reading knows what kind of characters these people are.
Whoever is threatening her should realize continuing to pick on her will not get what they want, the post will not be deleted. Your anger should be directed at me instead.

lol-machine

that's crazy, just delete the posts.

Deviant

Taking a rent is one thing but taking commission or a percentage on a girls daily earnings is pimping? I can understand why people would want that taken down. 7 years in jail if there is coercion now being applied.

Somebody has something to hide.

Offline punk

She tells me she wants her posts about money deleted as someone has demanded she delete them and her life is now in danger.
Well the rules state posts can't be deleted, not much I can do there. I've advised her to go to police.
But if this is true, I hope everyone reading knows what kind of characters these people are.
Whoever is threatening her should realize continuing to pick on her will not get what they want, the post will not be deleted. Your anger should be directed at me instead.

fucking nasty pimps.

lol-machine

Absolutely not.

i don't mean to be disrespectful. but what you have said is a bit odd. you are telling us that she fears for her fucking life, yet the sanctity of the rules of an online forum prevent you from removing her concerns.

i would urge you to re-examine your priorities.

Offline Longlife

If she is being threatened then that is a matter for the police. The posts on here would help support the reason.

OldAdmin

i don't mean to be disrespectful. but what you have said is a bit odd. you are telling us that she fears for her fucking life, yet the sanctity of the rules of an online forum prevent you from removing her concerns.

i would urge you to re-examine your priorities.

It's not just about the rules - this site will not become a place where pimps can threaten members and have posts / reviews removed.
Never has, never will.

lol-machine

that makes sense. you understand where i am coming from. i do not want anything bad to happen to roxy.

OldAdmin

Any girl reading who wants to make similar revelations or any post but fear repercussions, message me and I'll post it for you.

Offline Dougie

My first time going to walkup this week. Saw the lovely Selina had a great time.
Looks like there will be another cheeky visit to walkups next week  :P

Mike Oxhard

I walked past Newport Court at 3pm yesterday (Saturday) just passing through and it was closed. The door at street level was shut. Not a good sign after some of the above posts!!! Hope all is ok.

Deviant

I walked past Newport Court at 3pm yesterday (Saturday) just passing through and it was closed. The door at street level was shut. Not a good sign after some of the above posts!!! Hope all is ok.

I got a pm from Roxy (similar to Admin's) at 3.10pm saying that she needed to know how to take the posts down and that she was getting death threats. Admin have you heard anything else?

Hopefully she is safe and they just threatened her but actions like this should be evidence enough that we need to boycott both Romily Street and Newport Court walkups. I do not think this is a hoax.

Just checked her AW profile and she has logged in today. Hopefully that is a good sign
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 11:43:24 pm by Deviant »

Offline punk

I got a pm from Roxy (similar to Admin's) at 3.10pm saying that she needed to know how to take the posts down and that she was getting death threats. Admin have you heard anything else?

Hopefully she is safe and they just threatened her but actions like this should be evidence enough that we need to boycott both Romily Street and Newport Court walkups. I do not think this is a hoax.

Unfortunately it goes to show the scum behind some of these women, fuck knows what country they think this is?

OldAdmin

Admin have you heard anything else?

Haven't heard anything since yesterday when I told her to go to police.
If they read her earlier post and threatened her then they'll still be reading this.
From past incidents as soon as they know I will not be deleting anything regardless of what they do, they give up.

Deviant

Worth repeating. The two flats at Romily street probably bring in 700+ a day. 140 goes to rent and then the remaining 560 gets split with 50% going to the flat. So that is £420 a day x2. Say £800 a day roughly.

£800 x 7 = £5600 a week

£5600 x52 = £291,200

So the owner of Romily street who I suspect is one of the maid  is taking close to £250,000 a year. If the CPS managed to prove this then they could take her for the proceeds of crime and as she has been running this flat for a decade + they could take away a few million from her.

Terrible to think that the girls can be getting less than £8 from each punter they see.

Online NightKid

Fuck me, talk about unethical practices.

Guess I'll be going back to indies in light of this information.  :thumbsdown:

OldAdmin

These girls should be encouraged to go independent. Surely their regular punters can give guidance on using sites like AdultWork.

Deviant

These girls should be encouraged to go independent. Surely their regular punters can give guidance on using sites like AdultWork.

This is exactly what I have been trying to do with some girls and we all need to do. Hook them up with women on other forums who can advise them on how to work out of hotels. Tell them how they need to buddy up and two girls work from adjacent rooms and the best hotels to work from. How to screen punters over the phone, what to tell HMRC (alternative therapist) and how to keep the money for themselves. Also point them in the direction of SAAFE and other sites. Knowledge will empower the women and hopefully make them happier in the job which means a better experience for everyone.

Why make less than £8 for sex when without the pimps of Soho and with some guidance these girls could be taking in hour long sessions where they profit to the tune of £100.

Some girls will work for 10 years in Soho. In that time the maids could have creamed off more than 500k from them. That is 500k that should be in their pockets.

Josh Smith

This is exactly what I have been trying to do with some girls and we all need to do. Hook them up with women on other forums who can advise them on how to work out of hotels. Tell them how they need to buddy up and two girls work from adjacent rooms and the best hotels to work from. How to screen punters over the phone, what to tell HMRC (alternative therapist) and how to keep the money for themselves. Also point them in the direction of SAAFE and other sites. Knowledge will empower the women and hopefully make them happier in the job which means a better experience for everyone.

Why make less than £8 for sex when without the pimps of Soho and with some guidance these girls could be taking in hour long sessions where they profit to the tune of £100.

Some girls will work for 10 years in Soho. In that time the maids could have creamed off more than 500k from them. That is 500k that should be in their pockets.

This is just awful. What scum bags these vermin are. Threatening Roxy is the lowest of the low. Filth like this needs dealing with. Hopefully the police keep a close eye on them. 

dr123

The girls rent the room, hair dressers rent their chairs,cab drivers rent their radios no one is forced to accept the charge there can go else where.  Most girls who work flats have friends already set up working in another if not the same place.  There is no way that the maids cream that sort of money from the girls.  Most of the maids are granmothers in their 60s to work a 12 hour shift letting in strangers all day long not knowing if they might be robbed or hurt when they have that money i dont think so.

Offline akauya

Blimey, I go for a little while and all hell breaks lose. I will leave the white knights in shining armour to go and rescue the Soho maidens, in the meantime a little update for 18 Newport Court Sunday rota:

UF - Erin, Turkish (she says) girl, brunette, good boobs, friendly before money changed hands, robotic service afterwards.

LF - Nicky, well reviewed Romanian/Italian girl. Good service in general.

Wiki updated.

Does anyone have any info on 11 Brewer St and Tisbury Court?

Josh Smith

Blimey, I go for a little while and all hell breaks lose. I will leave the white knights in shining armour to go and rescue the Soho maidens, in the meantime a little update for 18 Newport Court Sunday rota:

UF - Erin, Turkish (she says) girl, brunette, good boobs, friendly before money changed hands, robotic service afterwards.

Wiki updated

Nicky was on top form yesterday. Had a very hot session with her we both came together to a lot of sighs and moans with her squeezing my sides as we climaxed in unison. 

Josh Smith

The girls rent the room, hair dressers rent their chairs,cab drivers rent their radios no one is forced to accept the charge there can go else where.  Most girls who work flats have friends already set up working in another if not the same place.  There is no way that the maids cream that sort of money from the girls.  Most of the maids are granmothers in their 60s to work a 12 hour shift letting in strangers all day long not knowing if they might be robbed or hurt when they have that money i dont think so.

Are you a maid by any chance?

Josh Smith

Had a quick peek at Petra today at Newport courtt.  think I'll go to see her later. Have any of you visited her. If so does she allow oral on her? I fancy eating her before I give her a pounding.

Deviant

Had a quick peek at Petra today at Newport courtt.  think I'll go to see her later. Have any of you visited her. If so does she allow oral on her? I fancy eating her before I give her a pounding.

Petra is one of the few who will sit on your face without asking and expects you to eat her.

Josh Smith

Petra is one of the few who will sit on your face without asking and expects you to eat her.

Better get back up to see her then and have a fun with Petra :))

I'll report later :)))

dr123

Josh Smith

Just after a visit to Petra. Nice lady. Waited and spoke to the maid as I waited for a punter to finish. Offered me the sun to read as she puffed a cigarette. As I waited on the chair I could hear the mattress going. It was clear this punter was getting his value today. The thoughts of this punter banging Petra put me off RO and eating her.

Time for action. Petra came down and complimenting me for returning and it's a good decision I made lol anyways paid 20 quid and a tip for sex. Upstairs and I got undressed. After what seemed like an eternity Petra came upstairs. At this point I was rock hard. She put the mac on and lay back, opened her legs and said are you ready. Damn right I am love.  At this point very excited I clambered on the bed and began slow and soft neck kissing. I began kissing her breasts too. Which  are epic tits. 

I entered Petra and soon a very nice rythm progressed. We both got really into it and I really went for it. I had a full sack and when I say fill the bag fill it certainly did. Really top pop. I stayed inside her for a few secs after to fully savour the endings.  I'll be returning next week. Thank you Petra.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 03:30:40 pm by Josh Smith »

Josh Smith

Wiki updated.

Did you bang Nicky yesterday too?

Offline Youknowmyname007

Wiki updated.

Why is it that the girls which give the bad service are friendly before the money changes hands...surely it's supposed to be the other way round?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 10:59:48 pm by Youknowmyname007 »
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Deviant

Why is it that the girls which give the bad service are friendly before the money changes hands...surely it's supposed to be the other way round?

That only happens to Akauya. The rest of us (white knights who fuck prossies) are only met with smiles and lots of kisses throughout the booking. Then again we are younger, slimmer, better looking and most importantly richer  :D
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 11:09:32 pm by Deviant »

Offline Asian Playboy

Does anyone know if Luna does owo and is it included in normal prices?

Deviant

I highly doubt she would do OWO. You could try and offer her big money but because of her level of education and future career prospects I doubt she would want to take the risk of catching anything.

Are there any girls in Soho who currently offer owo?

Offline 76shen

Does anyone know who was working on Sunday at
2 greens court. Uf. i know poppy was covering for Tilly. but latest week there was no name on the door.

Josh Smith

I highly doubt she would do OWO. You could try and offer her big money but because of her level of education and future career prospects I doubt she would want to take the risk of catching anything.

Are there any girls in Soho who currently offer owo?

Natalie who was one of the stars of Soho in 2 Lisle for years circa 2007-2010 used to offer it on menu for £60 and she could suck a cock like nobody could and was a sexy lady. Miss her on the scene. Other than that I've never seen it offered. Plus I can't do OWO as am married and it's too risky for me.

Offline od13218

Quick bit of window shopping today- may punt later if I can get away from work...
70aBerwick: upstairs Luna, downstairs Elena
8 Gk St: upstairs Amy, downstairs Lily
34 Romilly: upstairs Anka, downstairs Mona
18 Newport Ct: upstairs "Thai" (Yo according to the wiki), downstairs Clara
No shouting or fighting to report ;)
Fancied something unusually kinky at Berwick but didn't quite have time although Elena said she would do it...will report back if I get the chance
Doug

Offline Dougie

Saw Anka in romily street this afternoon. At first seem to be cheerful and bubbily. She was busty and had okay looks. But when it got to the action it was very tame made no effort. I did most of the work Was quite put off by the bed it just sank when on it.    :dash:

Offline Don Giovanni

OWO is generally not on offer in Soho, although it is not unheard of either. I suppose if you offer enough money it might be possible. I didn't ask Luna for OWO because I was sure she didn't offer it. At the lower flat in 18 Newport court there used to be,a few years ago, a Brazilian girl, tall with black hair brown eyes, who always gave me OWO and it was excellent. The infamous Kim who once worked at 8 Greek St also worked for a short time in this same flat, was known for giving OWO included in the price.

Offline Don Giovanni

This my post/review of Katerlina from the other site; I'm surprised they havent repmoved it but if your looking for OWO in Soho you could try Katerlina, I believe she is still working, but it wasn't worth it for me YMMV:

Posted on 14th June 2015, Bateman Street, Lower Flat

Went to see "Katerlina" today at about 2:30pm She is as described by Chelsea1962 but I understood her name to me "Marelina", or something similar, so that would have to be confirmed. She wanted £30 for the basic service. When I saw her I instantly liked what I saw, a very young fresh face so must be no more the twenty, dressed in black thong and bra. I asked her about OWO and to my surprise she said yes but it would be £60 so I had to pop out to the Barclays cash machine and return quickly.

She told me she had been here 6/7 months and doesn't like it in London because it is too expensive. I complimented her on her lingerie and used the word "knickers" but she didn't understand so I explained to her the meaning - a bit strange I thought that someone in this profession who has been in the country for a few months doesn’t know this word, or maybe she only knows “thong” or “G-string” as that is what they use. However, she was very pleasant and did make conversation, she was interested in knowing my age and so I told her, she seemed a bit surprised so I suppose that is a compliment from her. She told me she was married. When I asked her if her husband knows what she does she just replied in a matter of fact way "Of course" which took me by surprise and then I saw the ring on her finger.

The OWO was very brief, maybe only 2 minutes, then on with the condom for a bit more oral and in fact her oral was quite good with the condom so the extra was really a waste of money. We had sex in missionary but I lost my erection as the condom was squeezing me a bit too much and asked for more OWO in 69 position. She asked me not to CIM and I promised her. Licking her lovely pussy was the best part and I made myself come with a combination of some OWO and hand relief on myself.

I would of been happier had I had the basic service or otherwise I suspect that you will get more pleasure if you stay longer, but £60 + £2 for about ten minutes is not really VFM. I will return but for longer.