Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1381589 times)

Deviant

Yes and a certain forum are busy removing the review that went up and the post by one of the girls concerned saying they would not be working there.

Looks like the owners of the flat are getting nervous/jittery after something unpleasant went down and they do not want any mention online.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 12:27:08 am by Deviant »

OldAdmin

It can be reposted on here, and it won't be deleted  :thumbsup:

Deviant

I am amazed that the other forum are busy removing what looked on the surface to be harmless posts. Something went down to make the girls leave and the flat seem to want to keep a lid on it. Really not good. We try to encourage some young English girls starting out in the sex industry and they have quickly come up against the hardened reality. Lots of territorial pissing going on between the women in Soho. All quite unpleasant.

jamiebbc

Can someone enlighten me with what's happened?

Offline Cesare Borgia

Can someone enlighten me with what's happened?

There are several effusive posts elsewhere [cannot say where] about Moroccan (blooded) Luna at Berwick Street. These posts remain untouched. There was then some long posts about Luna, AND about her Greek-blooded friend Eva's debut at Newport Court where they popped up temporarily to cover Sasha's holiday. These posts have been summarily removed. Luna and Eva have summarily stopped working at Newport Court. Luna posted a message on [banned-site-auto-censor] informing people not to have a wasted journey to Newport Court looking for her or Eva but this post was instantly removed as well. Luna presumably can still be seen at Berwick Street on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 02:10:29 am by Cesare Borgia »

Offline Cesare Borgia

Offline claretandblue

Can one of the less than 100 post /luna fan club actually post what "went down "?
The volume of posts from newish posters about a walk up girl seems fishy to me

G2c83

It doesn't sound like a raid as she must have a UK passport. I'd speculate like a previous poster said this is territorial pissings. I'd say one of the Newport a court regulars got wind of how popular Luna had become and became a bit jealous / worried and engineered the outcome.

Deviant

Hardened EE prostitutes with no other career options in life do not appear to like young English amateurs moving in on their space and taking shifts from girls that they want to place in the flats.

Newport court with its maid in the top flat was just the wrong location to put two young inexperienced girls into.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 08:05:44 am by Deviant »

G2c83

Hardened EE prostitutes with no other career options in life do not appear to like young English amateurs moving in on their space and taking shifts from girls that they want to place in the flats.

Newport court with its maid in the top flat was just the wrong location to put two young inexperienced girls into.

Id hold the EE prostitutes more responsible than the maid over this. The maids surely stands to gain more tips if a WG is popular. As the upper floor is so varied  with who works there It furthers my belief it's a regular fixture WG behind this. One of my favourites Nicky comes to mind.

Offline Cesare Borgia

Can one of the less than 100 post /luna fan club actually post what "went down "?
The volume of posts from newish posters about a walk up girl seems fishy to me

The new posters on here seem like long time posters on the other place, but the other place seems to have suddenly become quite censorious and is deleting posts, so that may drive people here to say what they suddenly find they cannot say on the other place. Luna herself posted a polite message on the other place to say she was no longer working at Newport Court so people did not have wasted journeys, and even that message was removed.

Offline Cesare Borgia

There will be quite a crowd heading for Berwick Street today I would suspect.  :bomb:

G2c83

There will be quite a crowd heading for Berwick Street today I would suspect.  :bomb:

Have you visited Luna yourself Cesare?

Offline Cesare Borgia

Have you visited Luna yourself Cesare?

No. But I was thinking about going today now, to see what all this incredible fuss is about! The Newport Court Affair is the most intriguing thing to have happened on these two forums since I joined. I should add I have received a couple of polite messages from her asking me to correct her dates and locations on the External Link/Members Only site which I was happy to do.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 09:59:26 am by Cesare Borgia »

G2c83

No. But I was thinking about going today now, to see what all this incredible fuss is about! The Newport Court Affair is the most intriguing thing to have happened on these two forums since I joined. I should add I have received a couple of polite messages from her asking me to correct her dates and locations on the External Link/Members Only site which I was happy to do.

I agree related to the Newport court saga. It is very strange but I think it's a symptom of how competitive things have become.

Do let us know your thoughts on Luna when and if you visit her at Berwick.

Deviant

The other place trying to remove all trace that the two girls worked there is interesting. Bit of a coincidence. Hopefully it all comes to nothing but it kind of confirms the suspicion that the other site is now compromised and no longer an accurate reflection of punting.

JKAY is now quoting the rules. Looks like they have been flouted for months but now that two girls are threatening to steal all the business away from the established Soho girls, the rules are enforced. Somebody had words and the mods have been told to clean up.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 10:07:47 am by Deviant »

Offline Esal

I went to Newport Court yesterday(Tuesday) about 630pm.There was a guy arguing with a women in the corridor inside the front front door, she told him to move out and let the customer in. He didn't and kept on arguing-about what I don't know.I left them to it and waited down the street.A couple of other guys went to the entrance and swerved away .When they stopped arguing and left, I went up to the first floor,behind another guy.The maid said that Eva had finished for the day.She was stood inside the door and confirmed this.Not a happy bunny,looked unhappy I thought and wondered if it had anything to do with the incident downstairs.I didn't get the opportunity to ask.I don't know if the woman involved in the argument was the top floor maid.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 11:03:37 am by Esal »

Offline Cesare Borgia

I kept a copy of Doughslayer's superb report on Luna and Eva and anyone who wants to read it can PM me for it.

Offline af1231

What is the more up to date rota, the one on the flying scotman site or the one on punting wiki?

I saw Yo yesterday at top floor Newport Court. Quite a friendly Thai girl. I want another go in soho today so who would you guys recommend for today?

Offline Don Giovanni

Hi everyone, yes I was a lurker on this site and I now find that the information, and the activity on Ukpunting in  general to be better then on %%%. Now they have really pissed me off because of what they have done, I spent at least an hour writing and editing my post. I normally use open office word to check for spelling etc. and I don't usually save it - is there anyone who has copies of my posts on Luna and Eva? I trusted %%% to not delete anything, then they do this to me, pathetic.

Below is a copy of a post to challenge them which I believe may be removed as I don't think they would be happy with what I have said:

I am very disappointed.

Why have my post, and Doughslayer's, been removed after so much time and effort has been put into composing them? I understand you have rules, but the rules themselves sometimes change. I find it ironic that three of my Soho field reports from 2010 on Paris, Victoria and Camilla are still online when at that time the “rules” allowed for Soho field reports. Then the “rules” changed and we were no longer allowed to do Soho field reports, so of course we resorted to posts on the message board.

And what is wrong with Luna posting on the message board? Why the complicated bureaucracy of these rules, when at the end of the day it all boils down to communication and useful information. If that communication takes place on the message board instead of the service provider announcements what difference does it make? Far better to have everything in the same place so we don't have to jump all over the site to find stuff.

Also, remember the time when Adult Work was as unmentionable as the Devil's name during a fifteenth century witch-hunt? And now we can mention it as if the “rule” did not exist. Like anything else on the internet one should proceed with caution, nonetheless there are many good service providers on AW that we punters meet so it is natural that we would want to write field reports on them, so the “rules” evolve and change to meet the new environment. That is what Darwin meant by “survival of the fittest”, he didn't mean just the physically stronger and more intelligent but the most suited to their environment, so an animal on land would evolve to grow legs etc. So now it is time to revise your rules and let us post what we want on the message board, otherwise you will lose our support. Without punters like Doughslayer and myself writing good quality reports your site traffic will start to go down and so will your advertising revenues as service providers, and punters, move to rival sites that are more user friendly. If %%% does not evolve with its punters then it will not survive.

Doing this act of vandalism to Doughslayer and me is wrong and you should reconsider your actions, do the decent thing and reinstate our posts.

OldAdmin

This site was actually created in 2010 because of things like that on there (as some may already know).
So after 5 years it looks like nothing changed on that site.
And the reason this site has become the 2nd largest in the UK after AdultWork.

Offline claretandblue

Just finished shagging luna, sweet girl but massively over hyped,guy on the other site talking about her dt skills well she couldn't take all of me and compared to hayley who I recently saw they are average
She isn't happy about all the fuss about her on these forums and is finishing up soon,in summary worth seeing if you are passing but not worth going out of your way for

Scooter1

Not sure how to ask this question. I am coming to London from U.S. next week. I understand the walk up concept and think I have a good grip on how it all works. Is OWO on most menus? I think OWO is how it's described there. Here in U.S. its called BBBJ (bareback Bj). Any help is appreciated . My preference is mature busty women. Thank you in advance.

G2c83

Is that Luna in the first pic with eyes blocked out ?

If so I'll not be bothering. Face very avg to me even without seeing her  eyes.

G2c83

This site was actually created in 2010 because of things like that on there (as some may already know).
So after 5 years it looks like nothing changed on that site.
And the reason this site has become the 2nd largest in the UK after AdultWork.

This site is a credit to you and your associates.

Offline claretandblue

No it's not, she is a nice girl but there are better girls in soho and five hours on from the shag I really don't get the hype

Offline claretandblue

Not sure how to ask this question. I am coming to London from U.S. next week. I understand the walk up concept and think I have a good grip on how it all works. Is OWO on most menus? I think OWO is how it's described there. Here in U.S. its called BBBJ (bareback Bj). Any help is appreciated . My preference is mature busty women. Thank you in advance.
It's pretty much ow all the way in soho, I have been offered owo on occasions but have declined

G2c83

No it's not, she is a nice girl but there are better girls in soho and five hours on from the shag I really don't get the hype

Yes all of this hype about her seems very dubious. Thanks for the feedback.

Offline Dimond dave

Can any one recommend any walk ups in soho ,, I can apriciate this subject is highly posted ,, as I'm down in London for the week end.  And was just wondering who's worth seeing. 

Many of the hanks for any help upon the above    :lol:

retwien

Saw Luna yesterday and found her to be really sweet, polite and well worth the £30 for bj and sex. It's been a few years since I was last up the stairs in London, but I can confirm that she is worth a visit - clean, enthusiastic and unhurried. 5/5

Offline Cesare Borgia

No it's a picture from a peep show in Vienna.

Offline Youknowmyname007

I went to Newport Court yesterday(Tuesday) about 630pm.There was a guy arguing with a women in the corridor inside the front front door, she told him to move out and let the customer in. He didn't and kept on arguing-about what I don't know.I left them to it and waited down the street.A couple of other guys went to the entrance and swerved away .When they stopped arguing and left, I went up to the first floor,behind another guy.The maid said that Eva had finished for the day.She was stood inside the door and confirmed this.Not a happy bunny,looked unhappy I thought and wondered if it had anything to do with the incident downstairs.I didn't get the opportunity to ask.I don't know if the woman involved in the argument was the top floor maid.

I thought Eva doesn't work at Newport Court anymore? This is very confusing
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cesare Borgia

I thought Eva doesn't work at Newport Court anymore? This is very confusing

He is talking about Tuesday and that was Eva's first and last day. He got there at 630pm but Eva apparently had left at 6pm, never to return.

Offline Esal

He is talking about Tuesday and that was Eva's first and last day. He got there at 630pm but Eva apparently had left at 6pm, never to return.

......And then I went to see Luna.
A sweet girl,very pleasant and eager to please.Asked me how I wanted oral-standing or on lying on the bed ,she used her vibrator with mish before we went onto her on top and then doggy. While she appeared to enjoy herself she did seem a little nervous.Perhaps understandable as she has only been at it for a couple of weeks.Though until I read some of the reviews above I felt like the boy in the story about the Emperors Clothes-I just didn't see it.I didn't think she was anything special and whilst I might return when she is more experienced that is unlikely to be soon.
Just to repeat she is a very sweet pleasant young lady,just not for me.
I wish her well and hope she is successful in her plans for the future.

Offline Cesare Borgia

Hi everyone, yes I was a lurker on this site and I now find that the information, and the activity on Ukpunting in  general to be better then on [banned-site-auto-censor]. Now they have really pissed me off because of what they have done, I spent at least an hour writing and editing my post. I normally use open office word to check for spelling etc. and I don't usually save it - is there anyone who has copies of my posts on Luna and Eva? I trusted [banned-site-auto-censor] to not delete anything, then they do this to me, pathetic.

The interesting thing to me though is why everything changed late on Tuesday evening? We have had numerous reports on Luna in the preceding days, both at Berwick Street and on her first Sunday at Newport Court. There was then on Tuesday two reports on Luna's friend Eva's first day at Newport Court. Then all of a sudden Eva left Newport Court at 6pm on Tuesday. In the next few hours they then deleted all of Doughslayer's and Don Giovanni's reports on Luna and Eva at Newport Court, and Luna's post to tell people that her and Eva will not be returning to Newport Court. So why did they suddenly swing into action Tuesday night? What made them suddenly enforce their rules with such ruthlessness late Tuesday night? Was Eva's exit from Newport Court the trigger for that a gentleman might wonder? Did Newport Court contact them Tuesday night a gentleman might wonder?

Roxy2222

Hey it's Roxy2222  :D

I've been reading and following you guys here and it was fun.I've also seen that people I met in Soho visit this site too. While working there i met some really very nice people and naughty of course.it was nice to get to know you and wanted to say thank you for good feedback and good time but I don't work there anymore as maids were horrible to me and maybe this place was just not for me after all. I'm back doing my outcalls and happier than ever,if there's anyone out there who misses Roxy from Romilly street you can always access my profile on AW and give me a call,for the rest good luck with punting and enjoy it and have fun!

Offline Cesare Borgia

I am beginning to think it is the maids who are the real menace in Soho.

G2c83

I am beginning to think it is the maids who are the real menace in Soho.

+1

Offline Cesare Borgia

I've been reading and following you guys here and it was fun.I've also seen that people I met in Soho visit this site too. While working there i met some really very nice people and naughty of course.it was nice to get to know you and wanted to say thank you for good feedback and good time but I don't work there anymore as maids were horrible to me and maybe this place was just not for me after all. I'm back doing my outcalls and happier than ever,if there's anyone out there who misses Roxy from Romilly street you can always access my profile on AW and give me a call,for the rest good luck with punting and enjoy it and have fun!

Could you give any examples of what you mean by horrible?

Roxy2222

they just sit there doing nothing and then out of the blue they go crazy,aggressive and extremely rude verbally attacking you and sometimes customers too,on top of that they take lots money of you and NEVER happy,they treat you like crap basically but you are the one making them money as they are not mades but pimps who run the house.

I was trying to be nice as possible but when i had enough once i said to them: I'm here not to make friends with mades and entertain them but PEOPLE who come as they are the ones who comes here for something and have to leave happy so they started hating me and my days there were over- but for better really....
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 04:22:07 pm by Roxy2222 »

G2c83

they just sit there doing nothing and then out of the blue they go crazy,aggressive and extremely rude verbally attacking you and sometimes customers too,on top of that they take lots money of you and NEVER happy,they treat you like crap basically but you are the one making them money as they are not mades but pimps who run the house.

I was trying to be nice as possible but when i had enough once i said to them: I'm here not to make friends with mades and entertain them but PEOPLE who come as they are the ones who comes here for something and have to leave happy so they started hating me and my days there were over- but for better really....

Sorry to hear that. It sounds like you are much better off away from them now Roxy.

I've never visited you in Soho but was planning to. Definitely would like to visit you privately via AW :)

Offline Cesare Borgia

"They are not maids but pimps who run the house".
And there we have it.
Thank you Roxy for your honesty. I am tempted to think that those raids by the police a couple of Decembers ago that closed so many walk ups were a good thing in one way, in that they at least put a load of money grabbing vicious-personality maids out on their backsides.
It would be good if Luna does quit soon she could divulge her side of the story and what really happened to Eva at Newport Court.

G2c83

And there we have it.
Thank you Roxy for your honesty. I am tempted to think that those raids by the police a couple of Decembers ago that closed so many walk ups were a good thing in one way, in that they at least put a load of money grabbing vicious-personality maids out on their backsides.
It would be good if Luna does quit soon she could divulge her side of the story and what really happened to Eva at Newport Court.

Don't forget Cesare that the maids are just the face of the real players-The Albanian Mafia who control almost all walk ups in Soho and cream 50% of a WG takings for the day.

lol-machine

ah man, the one and only cock fairy. shame to see you go, but hope things are now better for you. all the best!

lol-machine

Don't forget Cesare that the maids are just the face of the real players-The Albanian Mafia who control almost all walk ups in Soho and cream 50% of a WG takings for the day.

50 fucking per cent? that true for certain?

Roxy2222

Cock fairy- that's a good one  :lol:

I'm better than ever and hopefully it continues this way...thanks  :dancegirl:

Offline claretandblue

And there we have it.
Told me she is off to uni next month and will be quitting

Deviant

Romilly street is famous for being a hard flat to work. I posted previously about the owner of the flat also being the maid in the top flat and the other forum removed it quickly and warned me not to do it again. They do not want it out in public.

I heard various stories of how ******* controls the girls and coerces them into working extra shifts. If they get popular as Crazy Anna did then they are pushed more and more into working 4, 5 and then 6 days.

Roxy what is her cut? I heard she takes a high percentage rather than a fixed rate.

Deviant

Oh and the typical idea of men pimping girls is so wrong. As with everywhere else it is women, mostly ex working girls who decide they can make more money out of controlling access to flats and then creaming off money from other womens labour.

I have seen Romilly street call out for assistance when an undesirable showed up at the flat and within 2 minutes a young EE guy had made his way up to the flat to manhandle the problematic punter. They have guys on the payroll who will get violent if necessary.

G2c83

50 fucking per cent? that true for certain?

I've got that from a reliable source. Maybe Roxy2222 could confirm ?