Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1387163 times)

Downtown Habit

Went to see Luna yesterday cause a friend had recommended her (didn't review on here though) and I can confirm that she lives up to her reputation. The downside of that is that she seems to be a popular girl, had to wait a bit before she was free and other people were knocking on the door whilst I was already waiting.

I initially was just going in for a BJ but on seeing her decided to go for sex as I just had to get a good look at that lovely arse while banging her. Paid 45 in the end cause I wanted to have her suck me too. She immediately dropped down and started sucking on my cock. And let me tell you, she knows her stuff. Lots of sucking and plenty of eye contact. I agree with the guys who made comments about her eyes. After a few minutes of that I knew I just had to fuck her. Got her up on the bed, was given some lube and started thrusting away. Unlike some girls, Luna moaned quite nicely, not too loudly but as if she was enjoying it (I really hope she was). Moved over into spoons after that cause she has a nice mirror next to the bed and I wanted to get a good look at her body while fucking her. After I came, she did the squeezing thing Sleepwalker had mentioned. Definitely enjoyed that.

She mentioned that she's going on holiday soonish though, might be an idea to get in quick or get another punter to report on whether she's definitely coming back. (I forgot to ask her)

jamiebbc

Flying Scotsmen has French Lily replacing Roxy at 8 Greek - anyone seen her before?

jamiebbc

Also who gives the best blowjob in soho?

Offline claretandblue

Also who gives the best blowjob in soho?
Service wise sasha at Newport court gives the best oral but she is in her thirties and a 12 to 14

jamiebbc

Service wise sasha at Newport court gives the best oral but she is in her thirties and a 12 to 14

Thanks. Looking for a younger, pretty one with good BJ?

Offline claretandblue

Roxy at 8 Greek is a solid bet

jamiebbc

Roxy at 8 Greek is a solid bet

She's great I agree but home away for a month though.

Offline 76shen

Nicky at 18 Newport court. gives a good BJ.

retwien

Newbie,
Firstly, thanks for all the reviews - I live in the Middle East and I'm coming home for a few weeks soon. I don't usually visit London, but have some business, so will be taking in a few wanders around the alleys of SoHo, can't wait!
It seems that Luna and Roxy have the best reviews, and happily I'll be in town on a couple of Wednesdays.
Is there anyone else I really shouldn't miss, seeing as I'm going to want some memories!!
R

Offline claretandblue

Newbie,
Firstly, thanks for all the reviews - I live in the Middle East and I'm coming home for a few weeks soon. I don't usually visit London, but have some business, so will be taking in a few wanders around the alleys of SoHo, can't wait!
It seems that Luna and Roxy have the best reviews, and happily I'll be in town on a couple of Wednesdays.
Is there anyone else I really shouldn't miss, seeing as I'm going to want some memories!!
R
Zara at the walk down at 52 Greek is another good shout

jamiebbc

Friday today

Newport - Nikki and Laura
8 Greek - Lily and Sabrina

Offline 76shen

quote author=jamiebbc link=topic=25017.msg826255#msg826255 date=1439556743]
Friday today

[/quote]

have you got her name wrong. surely you mean Nicky. (ITA) not Nikki.

jamiebbc

quote author=jamiebbc link=topic=25017.msg826255#msg826255 date=1439556743]
Friday today

have you got her name wrong. surely you mean Nicky. (ITA) not Nikki.

Apologies - you're correct. It's Nicky.

G2c83

Apologies - you're correct. It's Nicky.

I came on her tits about 10 mins ago :D

Offline dand55

I have walked past 52 Greek street so many times but can never find a good window to walk down past the shop to see Zara.

Read so much about her and would love to see her but that shared doorway is putting me off

Offline Youknowmyname007

I came on her tits about 10 mins ago :D

Did she charge you extra for that?
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 76shen

Soho today

18 Newport - new girl no name and Laura
8 Greek st - Lily and Sabrina
2 Greens court - bianca and Angela 
2 lisla st - Sarah and Kirsty
Romlly st - 2 new girls - Caroline and i didn't get the name.       

Offline Cesare Borgia

Flying Scotsmen has French Lily replacing Roxy at 8 Greek - anyone seen her before?

Petite, black hair, about 50 years old.

Offline 76shen

Does anyone know if the Micky that works at 2 Greens court. on Sunday. is the same Micky (GER) who's working at 2 Lisla St. and the Mikki (GER) at 1 bateman St.

i know a number of girls are moving around to different flats. are they also changing their names on the door?

Offline 76shen

Saw Poppy today at 2 Greens court. had a great time with her, she my best punt in soho. she told me it's her last Sunday this week, because Tilly will be back next week.  since she's been covering on Sunday. it's made it easier for me to see her. hope i can get the time in the week to see her.
micky was in the Lf

Offline apprentice

dumb question: If we dont like a gal, can we just walkaway? I mean can we get the glimpse of the model before we use her services?

Thanks

jimbobwood

Yes, you are feel to walk out if you don't like.

Offline Cesare Borgia

Sometimes as I am getting undressed I suddenly get the feeling I really don't want to go through with this, she is really not my type; what on earth did I say yes for; at this point it is really hard to back out.

doughslayer

Sometimes as I am getting undressed I suddenly get the feeling I really don't want to go through with this, she is really not my type; what on earth did I say yes for; at this point it is really hard to back out.
Dude, it should never come to that. Let me share a tip with you, when I see a girl I don't like, I just ask for OWO/anal or kissing, I know that 99% don't do it so they're usually glad to see the back of me, as I am with them if they are a moose. It should NEVER come to the fact where you are paying to have sex with someone you don't want to do.

Online NightKid

Well, there are situations where the maid can be aggressive and pushy as hell.
Experienced that with the one at 28 Peter St when I tried looking for Angela 2-3 weeks back.

That said, I personally have no problems saying no when it comes to punting.

jimbobwood

Dude, it should never come to that. Let me share a tip with you, when I see a girl I don't like, I just ask for OWO/anal or kissing, I know that 99% don't do it so they're usually glad to see the back of me, as I am with them if they are a moose. It should NEVER come to the fact where you are paying to have sex with someone you don't want to do.

Good tip, I do the same thing. Ask for rimming on me, and some tell me to fuck off!! :D

lol-machine

I went into a walk up the other day, the maid half scowled at me as she glanced away from her book and told me to sit down with a sharp tone of voice. It wasn't quite what i wanted, so said 'fuck this' and walked out. all she had to do was half smile, or nod at me and i would have stayed.

Offline 76shen

i don't go there to see the maid, so who cares if she doesn't want to be friendly. there's no way i would walk out. i go there specially to see the girl. that's the one I'm going to give a good fucking. Other wise what's the point in going. what a waste of time, just because the maid having a bad day.  :dash:

Offline od13218

Well, there are situations where the maid can be aggressive and pushy as hell.
Experienced that with the one at 28 Peter St when I tried looking for Angela 2-3 weeks back.

That said, I personally have no problems saying no when it comes to punting.

That's interesting, I went there a few weeks ago to see Angela, who was on holiday; the girl standing in for her came out, I liked her actually but had specially wanted to see Angela so said no thanks politely and there was no issue at all- I guess I was lucky, unless it was a different maid.
Still haven't managed to see Angela...

Offline od13218

I have walked past 52 Greek street so many times but can never find a good window to walk down past the shop to see Zara.

Read so much about her and would love to see her but that shared doorway is putting me off

Try not to worry- honestly they couldn't care less, people are walking down past the shop all day, they don't even look!
I've seen Mary at 52 a few times, also very nice, but plan to give Zara a go some time soon.

doughslayer

That's interesting, I went there a few weeks ago to see Angela, who was on holiday; the girl standing in for her came out, I liked her actually but had specially wanted to see Angela so said no thanks politely and there was no issue at all- I guess I was lucky, unless it was a different maid.
Still haven't managed to see Angela...
Try going to 18 Newport Ct top floor mate, that fat maid is a nasty piece of work. a month ago i knocked on the door she let me in and just wanted to watch tv, i tried to make convo as it was awkward "busy today?"
"yeah"
"is the girl new?"
"No"
when the girl came down and was a total moose, (I was also forced to discuss services in front of the maid, which seems to be the norm for this walk up), the fat bernard manning looking maid was watching me intently. when i didnt like the girl I said "No thanks" the maid bellowed "surprise surprise" and literally kicked me out. fucking bitch.

to the guy looking for crazy angela, be careful!! if you say no to her she gets violent, there are stories of her throwing vibrators at punters and she actually blocked the doorway when i turned her down (last year i had gone there to look for Rosy aka Elena of Berwick St), the maid made me wait, lying to me when I asked if rosy was working, she said "yes". Only to find crazy angela open the door. when i said "no thanks" angela hurled abuse at me and then barely let me escape, she is one crazy woman. i also read on the other soho walk up forum that she does drugs, which i can totally see, she is nuts. i vowed never to go there again and i dont care even if claudia schiffer turns up there, im not going!

Offline RMS0123

Yeah that was my experience as well....Angela gave me a hug at the start (which I thought was a nice touch) and she got abusive from then on. Was doing her doggy when she said 'Fuck me on the hips'  :wacko:

Offline RMS0123

About Zara at 52 walkdown:

Really nice girl! I thought she looked good but was a little odd...just some of the actions she made (she did this weird action when taking her bra off that seems to be her was of acting 'sexy' lol! Looked to me as if she was in pain but she wasn't)

But friendly otherwise and I would definitely recommend!

Offline emkay

Anka - top floor Romily:

"Are you finished yet"

Avoid.

"Are you finished yet"

Seems ok as a person but a complete waste of time as a WG

"Are you finished yet"

Large, huge tits which is good if you like that kind of thing, Shaved and a huge tattoo and piercing on her cunt.

"Are you finished yet"

But just really, really not into sex. Good BJ, but once the sex started she was totally impassive. I know this isn't that unusual in walk ups but she just switched off when she lay on her back.

lol-machine

i don't go there to see the maid, so who cares if she doesn't want to be friendly.

ha, cheers, neither do i. fun straw man argument there lol

there's no way i would walk out. i go there specially to see the girl. that's the one I'm going to give a good fucking

yeah, so did i but it turned out i would be queuing to see someone lovely, but different and I'm not wild about the idea of queuing if possibly avoided

Other wise what's the point in going. what a waste of time, just because the maid having a bad day.  :dash:

it was a waste of time haha but it was muggy, i was hot and bothered, in two minds anyway plus it isn't too difficult to get there for me at the minute. another time, no worries. You will be very glad to know i was still able to sort a marvellous encounter that night with my milf reg, all good :)

lol-machine

Anka - top floor Romily:

"Are you finished yet"

Avoid.

"Are you finished yet"

Seems ok as a person but a complete waste of time as a WG

"Are you finished yet"

Large, huge tits which is good if you like that kind of thing, Shaved and a huge tattoo and piercing on her cunt.

"Are you finished yet"

But just really, really not into sex. Good BJ, but once the sex started she was totally impassive. I know this isn't that unusual in walk ups but she just switched off when she lay on her back.

dammit! those fucking maids are going to make me blow a gasket! if they had gone to the trouble of putting a 'busty' sign up next to her name i would have had a go on those titties today!!!1 unprofessional imo. fuck it, I'll make a couple of busty signs and drop them off. that way they have no excuse.

Offline Cesare Borgia

Anka may well be Krista of Newport Court in days gone by, aka Katlyn in Lisle St, aka Fay?? Bottle blonde bob, voluptuous girl, beautiful big bosoms but always it seems this lying there like she's dead during the act, and no conversation except to keep asking are you finished yet. Still wouldn't mind seeing her again, I wonder what days she is working at Romilly?

Offline od13218

Try going to 18 Newport Ct top floor mate, that fat maid is a nasty piece of work. a month ago i knocked on the door she let me in and just wanted to watch tv, i tried to make convo as it was awkward "busy today?"
"yeah"
"is the girl new?"
"No"
when the girl came down and was a total moose, (I was also forced to discuss services in front of the maid, which seems to be the norm for this walk up), the fat bernard manning looking maid was watching me intently. when i didnt like the girl I said "No thanks" the maid bellowed "surprise surprise" and literally kicked me out. fucking bitch.

to the guy looking for crazy angela, be careful!! if you say no to her she gets violent, there are stories of her throwing vibrators at punters and she actually blocked the doorway when i turned her down (last year i had gone there to look for Rosy aka Elena of Berwick St), the maid made me wait, lying to me when I asked if rosy was working, she said "yes". Only to find crazy angela open the door. when i said "no thanks" angela hurled abuse at me and then barely let me escape, she is one crazy woman. i also read on the other soho walk up forum that she does drugs, which i can totally see, she is nuts. i vowed never to go there again and i dont care even if claudia schiffer turns up there, im not going!
I'll be careful! I fancy her because she is a bit crazy, don't know why, something turns me on about the whole scenario. But I'll go in with my eyes open...
Cheers
Doug

Offline emkay

dammit! those fucking maids are going to make me blow a gasket! if they had gone to the trouble of putting a 'busty' sign up next to her name i would have had a go on those titties today!!!1 unprofessional imo. fuck it, I'll make a couple of busty signs and drop them off. that way they have no excuse.

It wasn't the  maid saying "Are you finished yet" it was the girl.

lol-machine

Haha! I'm picturing a grumpy maid sat at the bedside with a stopwatch :) to be fair, it's just the lack of 'busty' signs that is making me fake a tantrum

Offline od13218

Haha! I'm picturing a grumpy maid sat at the bedside with a stopwatch :) to be fair, it's just the lack of 'busty' signs that is making me fake a tantrum
Ha! Oddly enough there are some maids who I wouldn't mind having sat at the bedside while I was on the job- but I'm a bit strange like that ;)
Doug

lol-machine

nothing too unusual about that. Maybe next time take some extra money, ask the maid to lock the front door and take a pew

*back in 15, watching Doug on the job* haha

Offline xxdavex

I had my first Soho Walk-Up experience on Monday 13th July at 70A Berwick Street with the lovely Lucy. Nice young lady with fabulous boobs and a great ass, will be back soon. Was a little nervous about being seen going in but saw another punter casually walking out as I was about 30 yards away and no one batted an eyelid so that put me at ease as did Lucy  :)

Only weird thing was talking a leak while the maid (very attractive too) looked on - not allowed to close the door, anyone know the reason for this?

Cheers

Offline od13218

nothing too unusual about that. Maybe next time take some extra money, ask the maid to lock the front door and take a pew

*back in 15, watching Doug on the job* haha
Watch this space ;)

lol-machine

only weird thing was talking a leak while the maid (very attractive too) looked on - not allowed to close the door, anyone know the reason for this?

injecting, snorting, wanking, boozing, phoning someone dodgy, all sorts.

Watch this space ;)

excellent!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 10:04:52 pm by lol-machine »

Offline od13218

Quick browse this eve (Thurs): romilly St Mona (new) downstairs Candice upstairs; 8 Greek St Lily (downstairs) Sabrina (upstairs). 61 Dean St dark haired busty slim girl about 5.6 and nice smile upstairs and skinny EE bottle blonde downstairs- sorry didng get their names.

Deviant

I had my first Soho Walk-Up experience on Monday 13th July at 70A Berwick Street with the lovely Lucy. Nice young lady with fabulous boobs and a great ass, will be back soon. Was a little nervous about being seen going in but saw another punter casually walking out as I was about 30 yards away and no one batted an eyelid so that put me at ease as did Lucy  :)

Lucy can be a pretty good punt. She said she also works out of Folkestone on some days of the week (had a quick search on CT20 but never found pictures for her). When she is in a good mood she is one of the better providers in Soho and can be quite a good laugh.

Offline Youknowmyname007

"injecting, snorting, wanking, boozing, phoning someone dodgy, all sorts."

Why would you want to have a wank when you're about to shag a girl?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 10:31:49 am by Youknowmyname007 »
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

lol-machine

point is: there are some fuckin weird people in this world and the maids have probably met most of them.