Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1385836 times)

Offline sparkyspark

Hi guys
Only in London for one night. I am going to try a walk up. I am looking for a petite, young looking lady, with nice medium tits.
Any suggestions?
Thanks for any help

G2c83

Hi guys
Only in London for one night. I am going to try a walk up. I am looking for a petite, young looking lady, with nice medium tits.
Any suggestions?
Thanks for any help

FFS

Offline 76shen

A lest of the girls working today. in soho walk ups.

Sasha. Lf - Angela. Uf - 18 Newport Court

Micky. Lf  - Telly. Uf - 2 Greens Court

Roxy. Lf - Kate. Uf -  8 Greek St

Cassandra. Lf - Nikky. Uf   34 Romilly St

Bianca. Lf - Sarah. Uf  2 Lisle St

no names - 4 Lisle St

avfcbg

Planning to take my mate to a Soho walk up cos I'm a cheap fuck, and have no clue what else to get him for his birthday. Will the girls care if he's just turning 17? Or do they not even ask for age?

Offline hound

Just had a decent covered blowie from lithuanian Rebecca at the Bateman upper flat,I found her attractive in a dirty blonde kind of way

I've had good sessions with her too (now and then - I'm not another loon stalking her!).

One correction to the wiki - it has her in the upper flat at 4 Lisle Street on Mondays - I've never seen her there, but on Monday the other week she was in the lower flat (still 4 Lisle), which she said is her usual Monday place.

Offline hound

One correction to the wiki - it has her in the upper flat at 4 Lisle Street on Mondays - I've never seen her there, but on Monday the other week she was in the lower flat (still 4 Lisle), which she said is her usual Monday place.

Sorry, top floor at 4 Lisle (this was a Monday afternoon) was a big busty black-haired girl.  Probably good if you liked that sort of thing, but I walked, went downstairs and, as I said, found Lithuanian Rebecca in the lower flat.

But well done for the wiki chaps; even if it's a constant job keeping it up to date, it's still a great resource.

Offline akauya

Wiki updated. Thanks everyone for the info.

Offline NightKid

Angela. Uf - 18 Newport Court

Is this Angela the same Angela formerly of 28 Peter St?

Offline akauya

Is this Angela the same Angela formerly of 28 Peter St?

I was wondering that too. Hopefully the poster will let us know.

Offline akauya

OK a bit of an update to the Wiki.

Someone previously reported that 4 Lisle Street had Rebecca on the lower flat and a busty brunette on the upper flat on Mondays.

Well, I was in Soho yesterday (Monday) and found Georgia (brunette) on the lower flat and a blonde girl Amanda on the upper flat... so no Rebecca anywhere. Didn't ask if this was permanent or just a replacement for the day. So, if anyone knows what's going on at 4 Lisle, do let us know.

I also updated the wiki for 2 Lisle Street:

LF: Micky, young (20s) brunette girl, size 10, very pretty. I thought she was Romanian but she said Turkish/German. Nice natural boobs, not big but a good handful. At first she was a bit cold but warmed up pretty quick (there were a few young men messing about knocking on doors and behaving like twats on the stairs that must have put her off a bit).

UF: Alexia, a size 12, busty, curvy blonde girl (dyed most likely). Looked friendly enough but not to my taste.

G2c83

Someone previously reported that 4 Lisle Street had Rebecca on the lower flat and a busty brunette on the upper flat on Mondays.

Well, I was in Soho yesterday (Monday) and found Georgia (brunette) on the lower flat and a blonde girl Amanda on the upper flat... so no Rebecca anywhere. Didn't ask if this was permanent or just a replacement for the day. So, if anyone knows what's going on at 4 Lisle, do let us know.

LF: Micky, young (20s) brunette girl, size 10, very pretty. I thought she was Romanian but she said Turkish/German. Nice natural boobs, not big but a good handful. At first she was a bit cold but warmed up pretty quick (there were a few young men messing about knocking on doors and behaving like twats on the stairs that must have put her off a bit).

UF: Alexia, a size 12, busty, curvy blonde girl (dyed most likely). Looked friendly enough but not to my taste.

No 2. Lisle St LF is a very heavily trafficked door. The sound reverberation from knocks and maid / auto-censored is very loud. The amount of times I've lost my bearings mid punt.

Offline hound

Rebecca did say something about going back home for a couple of weeks in the summer, so hopefully she'll be back.

Offline claretandblue

Rebecca did say something about going back home for a couple of weeks in the summer, so hopefully she'll be back.

Rebecca is on her hols in Lithuania I believe

Offline Full Moon

My first ever punt, spare of the moment thing.

18 Newport Court - Monday

I saw Nicky, I was pretty nervous about this, however plucked up the courage and ran up the stairs ha. Ran the bell; a maid answered gave her £2. Walked in and saw a tanned, attractive girl, who was Nicky. She was friendly and put me at ease, nice slim body and nice boobs. Paid £30 for positions, started off doggy and finished in cowgirl.

Overall for a first punt it was what I wanted.  :D

Couple of hours later I decided I wanted more lol, so went back, however Nicky was out, so I went upstairs to the top flat and found Petra. I actually found her more facially attractive than Nicky, although Nicky has the slightly better body. Paid £30 for positions, only wanted doggy this time. It was good, although the Nicky punt was better, she's way more chatty.

I'm not a punting virgin any more  :dance:

Now on to bigger things.... :drinks:

Offline closeshave

punter6969

Is Micky tall, slim?

Offline ManOFSteel

Planning to take my mate to a Soho walk up cos I'm a cheap fuck, and have no clue what else to get him for his birthday. Will the girls care if he's just turning 17? Or do they not even ask for age?

As long as you don't look young and you have the money, most don't give a fuck.

Offline ManOFSteel

Anyone here had a recent DFK or ball sucking/licking in Soho?

If so which flats?

Offline akauya

Is Micky tall, slim?

Not tall at all. Probably 5' 3" and about size 10.

Offline beachtest

anyone know where elena from greek street went to? I had a number a while ago but it's dead

Offline 76shen

got lucky today walking around soho. had a look to see who was working at 2 greens court. and found Poppy was covering for Tilly. so had 20 mins always a great punt with her. i think she said it's only for one day.

at Romilly St - Uf  Nikky
Lf - new girl Mona.

kevinB

Lurker, new registered to UKP. Visited Selina and Eve (pre and post work !) week last Tues, 70A Berwick Street. Address and Selina well reviewed and services reflected those reviews. Eve also very positive. Both oral and missionary sex for 30 plus 2 tip. Good venue and service. KB.

play12

when do Nicky at lisle street work?

lol-machine

wait. ^ this could be a spambot

Offline ladiesman020

Ruby - 1 Greens Court (upper floor) - Tuesday

Negative

Over the Christmas period I decided to stop by Soho for a quick punt.  I did no research and decided just to dive in and go for the first door that was free. 

Ruby is a pretty Romanian girl that is about 5ft6, short dark hair and is about a size 10-12.  I paid £25+2 for french and sex.  The flat it self is one of the best flats I have been in, with a spacious lounge, a shower and a decent sized bedroom.  It's in fair condition (like most of the Soho flats) but it was definitely one of the better ones.  I went upstairs to the bedroom and stripped off whilst I waited for Ruby.

Ruby came up wearing some sexy red knickers and a matching bra and asked me to lie on the bed.  This is were it went down hill, a rushed 'fast BJ' which I asked her to slow down.  I also asked for her to take off her bra, which she told me she doesn't do for short bookings!  Sex followed with eyes shut, it was litterally like shagging a doll - no emotion! I blew my load and cleaned up and she was downstairs before I'd even found the bin.  By the time I dressed and went down to say goodbye she was in a dressing gown and hiding, so I just left.

Ruby's very pretty and could easily be a star of Soho on looks alone but service is terrible. This game isn't for her and she should leave before she does herself some emotional damage.
I went to soho yesterday and end d up with ruby, I thought she was dark and pretty she took her bra of for me it was an average punt. I did also see than candice was at 34 Romilly street, for anyone who ain't seen her she looks like Tina Fay.
I saw roxys name at 8 Greek street. What's she like
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline claretandblue

Update from 28/07

52 greek - Mary, not looking as fit as before so I politely declined

8 Greek - lower flat bbw Amy, didn't fancy that today
               - upper flat a new name to me Mia, had high hopes but alas was a plain looking brunette,I used the "I was looking for a blonde" line and left

Went round to 2 Bateman expecting to see Rebecca in the upper flat but she is being covered today by Colombian tatiana who told me she normally does Mondays and fridays

Hadn't seen her before and she had a nice smile and pretty face so decided to stay,opted just for a 22 blowie and once she warms up you can set the pace,was going to get her to finish me off by hand but she managed to squeeze the pop out just before I was about to ask

Probably my last post in this thread for a while, my soho punting sidekick has gone into hibernation and I feel there are few girls left for me to see,going to stick to awork for a bit :hi:

DharmaSwan

Went to 52 Greek at 12:15pm today and met Delia. Size 14, about 5'2", D cup I reckon, good firm boobs. Seems a sweet girl, a little shy looking, but polite. Paid £40 for BJ and FS as the menu was on the wall.  Oral with a condom while I fondled her boobs, and she stroked the area between my butt hole and balls which was good. Then she hopped on top and tongued my ear while my hands explored her body and my mouth her soft and sensitive nipples. I asked for doggy but she said one position. I then asked if I could go for missionary and she agreed as I think she knew I wouldn't finish off otherwise. I heard another punter speak to a woman outside and was told 5 minutes and I thought "I don't think so!" :-). After about 10 more minutes I unloaded, got dressed and left. An elderly gentleman was sitting on the chair patiently waiting like outside a headmasters office. Both avoided eye contact and I jumped back on the tube to work. All in my hour lunch break. I'll wanted Zara but didn't look at the schedule and Delia was cute and friendly enough. Started at 11am this morning.

lol-machine

G2c83

Update from 28/07

- upper flat a new name to me Mia, had high hopes but alas was a plain looking brunette,I used the "I was looking for a blonde" line and left

Went round to 2 Bateman expecting to see Rebecca in the upper flat but she is being covered today by Colombian tatiana who told me she normally does Mondays and fridays

Hadn't seen her before and she had a nice smile and pretty face so decided to stay,opted just for a 22 blowie and once she warms up you can set the pace,was going to get her to finish me off by hand but she managed to squeeze the pop out just before I was about to ask

Probably my last post in this thread for a while, my soho punting sidekick has gone into hibernation and I feel there are few girls left for me to see,going to stick to awork for a bit :hi:

Tatiana was a solid choice for a BJ only actually. One of the very few girls in Soho who was able to take me over the line with the bag on. She is a bit too petite for my liking for sex tho. Plus the mattress in that room going full throttle is like jumping on an old pillow.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 10:45:06 pm by G2c83 »

jimbobwood

Update from 28/07

I saw Amy on the same day, very good punt and lovely chatty girl. Pussy/Arse Licking, foot fetish and sex for£20! Well worth trying next time mate.

Offline od13218

I saw Amy on the same day, very good punt and lovely chatty girl. Pussy/Arse Licking, foot fetish and sex for£20! Well worth trying next time mate.
Ooh good to know- never knew you could get anything more than straight sex for 20...
Amy's quite a big girl isn't she? (That's a plus for me)
Doug

lol-machine

a mate of mine went to be Roxy at romily recently, said she was absolutely amazing.

jimbobwood

a mate of mine went to be Roxy at romily recently, said she was absolutely amazing.

+1

I concur, she is the best I've seen in Soho! :thumbsup:

jimbobwood

Ooh good to know- never knew you could get anything more than straight sex for 20...
Amy's quite a big girl isn't she? (That's a plus for me)
Doug

She is a big girl, very pretty with big tits. :)

I'm loving Soho at the moment, £20 these punts are for 10-15 mins. Ok, half of the prossies are shit but the remaining half are good. I haven't used AW for 2 months now. It's keeping my punting cost down.

Tip - with soho walkup ask for Reverse oral/ rimming first, don't mention sex. After you've eaten her pussy/arse, ask for a condom. They never say no or extra, unless she is a hard faced Romanian bitch. If you get on well with the prossie, you might get a few extras.

G2c83

She is a big girl, very pretty with big tits

+1

She also offers a truly sensational tit wank with cum on tits included in the price £20 + tip

Offline akauya

+1

I concur, she is the best I've seen in Soho! :thumbsup:

I concur too. Can't remember if I did a mini review on this thread or not but she is great. Lovely Romanian girl who goes against the stereotype of Romanian prossies.

jimbobwood

I concur too. Can't remember if I did a mini review on this thread or not but she is great. Lovely Romanian girl who goes against the stereotype of Romanian prossies.

I think you mean Roxy the Romanian at 8 Greek Street, very pretty girl - make up well done.

This is the one I'm talking about at 34 Romilly St - External Link/Members Only

She is Italian/Lithuanian.

Offline akauya

punter6969

I think you mean Roxy the Romanian at 8 Greek Street, very pretty girl - make up well done.

This is the one I'm talking about at 34 Romilly St - External Link/Members Only

She is Italian/Lithuanian.

Are you saying Roxy2222 is actually the Roxy (busty one) at 34 Romilly Street?

Offline Cesare Borgia

Are you saying Roxy2222 is actually the Roxy (busty one) at 34 Romilly Street?

Yes she is. Maid told me she was Russian, but you can't believe a word a maid tells you.

Offline claretandblue

Yes I've seen Amy before,very friendly girl with top service,just not really into bbw's

Offline 76shen

walk around soho today. saw poppy again she's still covering for Tilly. until she comes back in two weeks.

Sasha Lf  18 Newport court
new girl no name on the door Uf   
this place at weekends always got new girls.

poppy Uf  2 greens court.
micky Lf

Kate Uf  8 greek St
roxy Lf
how comes it shows roxy in Uf on the rota. I've always seen her on the Lf.

nikky Uf   34 romlly St
mona Lf

Sarah uf   2 lisle St
Bianca Lf

Offline od13218

Saw Roxy (8 Gk st lower flat) on Friday about midday. On absolutely top form :)
Had forgotten what great service she gives- somehow I always get harder with her than any of the others...
Doug

Offline 76shen

Saw Roxy (8 Gk st lower flat) on Friday about midday. On absolutely top form :)
Had forgotten what great service she gives- somehow I always get harder with her than any of the others...
Doug

i was planning on seeing Roxy today. She always manages to make me come in a short time. With the others it takes longer, and some times not at all. i don't know why maybe she makes you feel more relaxed then the others do.

i saw poppy was working and i like her, so I decided to see her because it's not always easy for me to see her in the week.

punter6969

walk around soho today. saw poppy again she's still covering for Tilly. until she comes back in two weeks.

micky Lf

Kate Uf  8 greek St
roxy Lf

nikky Uf   34 romlly St
mona Lf

Sarah uf   2 lisle St
Bianca Lf

Hi, Is Nikky the same German one at Lisle Street?

Offline 76shen

Hi, Is Nikky the same German one at Lisle Street?

Sorry i don't know. i only see the name on the door.

Offline od13218

i was planning on seeing Roxy today. She always manages to make me come in a short time. With the others it takes longer, and some times not at all. i don't know why maybe she makes you feel more relaxed then the others do.

i saw poppy was working and i like her, so I decided to see her because it's not always easy for me to see her in the week.
Roxy is vey friendly and puts you at your ease. Even after all these years I feel nervous going in for a punt, but with her (even though I've only seen her a few times) it's like being with an old friend somehow.
Have been meaning to try Poppy for a while as I like a Thai girl and she has a good reputation; I always seem to miss her though!

Offline akauya

micky Lf

Kate Uf  8 greek St
roxy Lf

nikky Uf   34 romlly St
mona Lf

Sarah uf   2 lisle St
Bianca Lf

Thanks for that update 76shen. I updated the Wiki and put Roxy's to the LF as well. I only go with what gets reported here. Someone must have reported her working from the upper flat before.

I saw Roxy a while ago but for the life of me I can't remember which flat she was on - I'm getting old.

jamiebbc

Monday

18 Newport Court - Nikki and young senorita
52 Greek - new model ??
8 Greek - Roxy and Kate
34 Romilly - Sacha (different to Newport) and Candice

Offline plaaaayer

What's the earliest someone's been to Romilly street??