Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1386397 times)

Offline Youknowmyname007

First post. Been lurking this thread for about two months. Now onto today's story.

So I've been to walk ups twice before, once at about 4am at dean street after a night out and the other to see Nicky at Newport Court (I popped in about 30 seconds!)

So I went back to Soho today, mainly seeking Nicky to get some pride back after the last time, got there...she answered wearing a maid uniform, busy. Said come back in 10 mins but I Ran into a guy on the stairs so that was a bit weird.

Decided to go for a wander, there were so many people out today so I was very self-conscious and it took me about 5 rounds up and down the road before I went into 52 Greek Street, waited for 2 mins, at that time the shopkeeper from upstairs came down to talk to the maid and this other fella came down too to see the model. Awkward. Anyway I got in, and had a chat with the girl in there, not sure what her name was but she was dark skinned (not black) and had a decent body. Decided to walk though even though she was pretty friendly with a nice body.

Wandered around Soho for about another hour,I went to the other walk up on Greek street, there was a "busty blonde Sara" In there.  She didn't look great at all so I walked. Went to Berwick Street, both flats busy, went to Romilly Street to try and see a nadia, both girls busy. So you see there's an ongoing trend here.

Finally went to Bateman street, right by the Greek street walk down, both girls were busy but the maid said come back so I did after a quick pint. Saw this girl who claimed to be Italian in the upper flat and she said she works today from 11-9 and on Saturdays, forgot her name but she kept complimenting me on my looks and was nice. Not great looking but slim with a flat stomach. Probably early 30s. Paid 30 for positions and had a good time, she was very into it and enthusiastic. Very talkative and touchy. Punt one, done.

Went for two more pints before going to see a blonde in that same walk up that works on the lower floor. Long story short it was pretty terrible. Didn't really like the look of her, she had a bit of a stomach but her boobs were alright. About 5'7 maybe.  Had a cold vibe as soon as she walked in. Fucked her missionary for 20, she was mildly tight but I was still trying really hard to come but just couldn't get there, was trying to move her legs abit further back to get deeper as I had maybe 2 mins left and still couldn't cum, tried to push even further again but she snapped a bit and said "stop pushing my legs so far back like that" and I almost instantly lost any feeling I was having, no eye contact, she looked like she didn't wanna do it even though she was moaning quite a bit (not fake loud screams, quiet, deep moans so I assume they were real) so I just stopped. She offered to finish me by hand but I said no, thanked her and went back upstairs.

Paid the girl upstairs 30 for the same thing again. Fucked her very hard this time round in doggy, mish, side to side and lazy doggy but still couldn't cum. She gave me a HJ for a few minutes afterwards while I touched her up but I still couldn't cum. Disappointing not to cum but she's a good fuck IMO, she was really into it and that's a big thing for me. Had a nice chat with her for a bit then left.

It was getting late and Romilly street was closed so I tried to go and see Nicky again but saw two guys on the stairs and left.

Saw a blonde in the lower flat at 2 lisle street as the two other places on that street were busy. She had very good English (she might've even been British, not sure) and paid 30 for two positions. Fucked her good in doggy and in mish, didn't come, she tried to wank me off after 10 mins, didn't come. She had a very nice arse with decent tits, about 5'7-5'8 maybe and had a tight snatch. Very nice chatty girl too. Jokingly said "ok stop growing now" after she was getting me ready (grower not a shower ha).

Finally, I went to a girl in the flat above in the same walk up. Her name was Mychey and she was about 5'5 with a very nice body, looked 25 or under. Paid 30 and did her in doggy and mish.  She jokingly said "don't try and kill me" after I got fully erect. Now I must say out of all the girls she was the tightest, it was very, very tight and I got very deep in her.  Doggy was good and I fucked her in mish and came,her pussy felt amazing. She was moaning and stuff but I didn't really engage her so I can't comment on her enthusiasm too much, I was too focused on trying to get this pop. She was moving her arse back and forth in doggy and spreading wide in mish so it was ok. She's definitely my favourite out of the four. Very cute girl, looked great in doggy and was very tight.

Side note, i was sweating like fuck during every single punt. Each girl had to wipe me down during and after because I was literally dripping. Didn't help that the fan was broken in one of the flats too
It was probably the two more pints you had that made it difficult for you to blow your load  :D
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 76shen

shows on puntingWiki that Isabella works on Saturday at 2 Greens court. but I've walk around on Saturdays. but every time I try to see her, she not there. does anyone know if she is still working anymore.   if she's not, then the puntingWiki needs updating.

punter6969

I went on Thurs (2nd July) and it was Nadia and Sasha again. However, I bumped into the maid mopping the stairs and asked her about Ana. She told me she does work on Thursday but evening shift which is 10pm -> 6am. I was surprised to hear that they are opened through the night which explains why you saw Ana.

Yes, I saw Ana a couple of months ago after work (around 7pm) and she charged £20 for 10 mins. Very pretty girl with a nice pair of tits  :P

Funny you should mentioned. Was passing through Central London in the early hours of Saturday morning last week around 1am to be precise, so I thought I would go for a quick punt. Found Ana in top floor of 34 Romilly Street to my surprise was still open. She wanted £40 for the basic 10 min service. I told her it was too much and walked. She just shrugged her shoulders. It's a shame as she was a nice looking girl. Does anyone know if she charges £20 during the day for 10 mins and what days she works? Will definitely try her out if her prices are normal.

Ended up seeing a slim Russian blonde in the top flat of Greens Court (next to the restaurant). Paid £25 for sex and blowjob. Not bad for a splash and dash at that time of night (or morning as it was) when options are limited. Said her name was Linda.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 12:39:36 am by punter6969 »

G2c83

Can anyone who walks past Newport court today check if Petra is working today. She mentioned going on holidays recently and don't want to waste a trip. I'm keen as hell for another tit wank with her. 

On a side note has anyone got a good performer at foot wanking / fetish they could vouch for ?

Thanks

Tommy.Rush.Ares

Thanks Akuya 76Shen and Claret for the opening times. Was finished in central London before 9am so didnt feel like sticking qround until 10/11. Will report back after next soho trip

G2c83

Just after a hot session with Petra. Really went for it and gave her a really good seeing to in mish. Neck kissing. Tit sucking & good BJ as usual. Finished the sesh in side doggy to her moans. Was having too much fun I forgot my tit wank lol

Hotdog123

Hey guys! I'm pretty new to the Soho scene. I'm looking for a young-looking, petite lady.  Any suggestions?

G2c83

Hey guys! I'm pretty new to the Soho scene. I'm looking for a young-looking, petite lady.  Any suggestions?

Amanda at 2 Lisle lower floor. friendly and great service. Petit. nice bod .

Offline Hugeboobslover

I thought to try out Soho tomorrow. Fancy some pump and dump stuff. My preference for big fake tits makes the line up pretty narrow. Angela on Peter Street seems to be an obvious choice. What about Roxy at Roumilly Street and then \ read about Lucy on Berwick Street, but understand that she only work Mondays.? Any advice guys? I will review!

Cheers, HBL

lol-machine

mother of god. roxy's tits are fake?

Offline claretandblue

I thought to try out Soho tomorrow. Fancy some pump and dump stuff. My preference for big fake tits makes the line up pretty narrow. Angela on Peter Street seems to be an obvious choice. What about Roxy at Roumilly Street and then \ read about Lucy on Berwick Street, but understand that she only work Mondays.? Any advice guys? I will review!

Cheers, HBL
Angela is your best bet,if you are not in a rush do call in to a few walk ups as you never know who might be lurking behind the door!

Offline akauya

shows on puntingWiki that Isabella works on Saturday at 2 Greens court. but I've walk around on Saturdays. but every time I try to see her, she not there. does anyone know if she is still working anymore.  if she's not, then the puntingWiki needs updating.

I would be happy to update it if you told us who is working there instead. There is no point complaining the Wiki is not up to date if you don't supply "up to date" information to update it with...  ;)

Offline akauya

I have updated the Wiki or rather added a new section "opening times", thanks to 76Shen, Claret and punter6969 for the info.

If it needs modifying do let me know and I'll fix it.

External Link/Members Only

Offline claretandblue

I have updated the Wiki or rather added a new section "opening times", thanks to 76Shen, Claret and punter6969 for the info.

If it needs modifying do let me know and I'll fix it.

thanks sir,I need to try and update it too tbh,are you still punting on the soho scene?

Offline akauya

thanks sir,I need to try and update it too tbh,are you still punting on the soho scene?

Now and again. My last one was with the lovely Roxy (8 Greek St) a few weeks back. I keep meaning to do a review but never get round to it.

Offline UpUpAndAway

Saw Nicky at Newport yesterday. Enthusiastic and chatty as usual. Nice girl.

There was another Nicky at the second one from the left at lisle street. Number 3? 4? She was a curvy girl with huge tits. Didn't see her because she was busy.

Should've just went next door to Amanda or Mychey (Mikki?) but I wanted something new. Curiosity took me to 34 Romilly where there was a Roberta (LF) and Sasha (UF).

Didn't make it up to see Sasha because i'd been to about 5 flats and they were all busy so I just wanted to pop and go. Roberta was a big girl. Black hair, couldn't make out where she was from.  In all honesty I should've just walked when I saw her, or when she said 40 for positions and started asking how big I am before we even started but I stayed because I couldn't be fucked to walk anymore. Paid 20+2. She kept her top on, was talking throughout (you like? can you feel? Etc), i couldn't get most of my dick in because her legs were too big. She was sort nice though and not rude at all, just not my cup of tea. If I wasn't close already before starting I would've never popped but I forced the issue. Wouldn't return. Put me off Soho a bit to be honest. Gonna leave it out for a few weeks/months lol

Offline UpUpAndAway

There was another Nicky at the second one from the left at lisle street. Number 3? 4? She was a curvy girl with huge tits. Didn't see her because she was busy.

Should've just went next door to Amanda or Mychey (Mikki?) but I wanted something new. Curiosity took me to 34 Romilly where there was a Roberta (LF) and Sasha (UF).

Didn't make it up to see Sasha because i'd been to about 5 flats and they were all busy so I just wanted to pop and go. Roberta was a big girl. Black hair, couldn't make out where she was from.  In all honesty I should've just walked when I saw her, or when she said 40 for positions and started asking how big I am before we even started but I stayed because I couldn't be fucked to walk anymore. Paid 20+2. She kept her top on, was talking throughout (you like? can you feel? Etc), i couldn't get most of my dick in because her legs were too big. She was sort nice though and not rude at all, just not my cup of tea. If I wasn't close already before starting I would've never popped but I forced the issue. Wouldn't return. Put me off Soho a bit to be honest. Gonna leave it out for a few weeks/months lol

Should add that it was the first time I'd been with a girl that size but at least Ive tried it and I know now I don't like it. Got to spice up your life a little sometimes  :D

Offline claretandblue

Now and again. My last one was with the lovely Roxy (8 Greek St) a few weeks back. I keep meaning to do a review but never get round to it.
I haven't seen her post boob job,need to sort that out

Offline 76shen

I would be happy to update it if you told us who is working there instead. There is no point complaining the Wiki is not up to date if you don't supply "up to date" information to update it with...  ;)

Hi akauya, sorry i haven't got much information. i will try and get more next time I'm there. The only thing i do know, it got "busty blonde" on the door.

G2c83

Nicky never disappoints does she. It amazes me how some of the more experienced posters here who know their stuff never visit her. Looks, body and service she is one of the very very best in Soho yet she doesn't seem to be rated much.

Offline claretandblue

Nicky never disappoints does she. It amazes me how some of the more experienced posters here who know their stuff never visit her. Looks, body and service she is one of the very very best in Soho yet she doesn't seem to be rated much.
I have seen her,she's alright,just think there are better options in soho,some of which I have shared on this thread

G2c83

I have seen her,she's alright,just think there are better options in soho,some of which I have shared on this thread

Fair enough. Horses and courses and all that.

Offline closeshave

In the days when I was free to choose who to punt with and when and where I wanted to I saw Poppy 2GC, Roxy (pre boob job) 8GS and Nikky 18NC. Liked them all

Offline claretandblue

In the days when I was free to choose who to punt with and when and where I wanted to I saw Poppy 2GC, Roxy (pre boob job) 8GS and Nikky 18NC. Liked them all
are you in retirement?

pawghunter2015

Sorry to tread this thread as Ask Jeeves - but i am going to make the leap with Soho. I am someone who likes busty girls with smooth, silky tanned/olive skin. Any recommendations?

Knew I could count on you guys ;)

Offline UpUpAndAway

Who is your top 3 or best one? I'm intrigued. Private message if you want

Offline closeshave

are you in retirement?

nope

being 'cared for' by a Domme and therefore not permitted to do so except in very special circumstances following approval

Offline NightKid

Haven't had the chance to post much these days thanks to work, but I saw her last weekend for the first time and I'm in the 'meh' camp as well.

She charged me £20 extra for 69 that lasted less than 5 minutes, and I was in-and-out in under 15 minutes.

Offline Cesare Borgia

Sorry to tread this thread as Ask Jeeves - but i am going to make the leap with Soho. I am someone who likes busty girls with smooth, silky tanned/olive skin. Any recommendations?

Zara 52 Greek St basement, Monday Thursday and Sunday.

Offline claretandblue

Zara 52 Greek St basement, Monday Thursday and Sunday.
great girl but hope for her sake she gets out of soho soon, she has been through a lot of shit

G2c83

Knew I could count on you guys ;)

Sorry. Got to echo what's been said before but this is getting a tad annoying. Lurk and get what you need. This question keeps getting asked all the time. Don't understand that if someone has the capacity to get into this forum they don't have the ability to search and narrow down their requirements. Rant over. Sorry

G2c83

Haven't had the chance to post much these days thanks to work, but I saw her last weekend for the first time and I'm in the 'meh' camp as well.

She charged me £20 extra for 69 that lasted less than 5 minutes, and I was in-and-out in under 15 minutes.

Well that's a surprise.  I only do basic oral on her and she never charged extra. 69 tho can't comment on but £20 for that is bloody harsh. I wouldn't have paid it.

Offline 76shen

went to soho today. walked around the walk ups.

at 1 greens court. Lf - Ruby - Uf - Sarah. then when i went back later to check the names Lf - said Laura.

8 Greek St - Lily and Kate.

34 Romlly St.  Lf - sara -  Uf - Roxy.

3 Lisle St. Uf - Ana - Lf - Empty

2 Lisle St. Uf - Nicola or Nicole not sure. Lf - not know

Offline smiths

It has been mentioned for some time now that we should have a dedicated Soho Walk-Up thread so I decided to start one.

I can’t claim to be an expert in the Soho scene (much less in the Shepherd Market Walk-Ups) but over the years I have been to Soho a number of times.

For the uninitiated, here is some basic info on the Soho Walk-Ups:

The Soho walk-ups Wiki with details of the girl’s names and addresses and the days they work:

A map with tagged locations:

When you walk around Soho you will see the walk-up front door always open with a little notice saying “model” or something like that. Usually two flats in every walk-up. You knock on the door, most likely, a maid will let you in or tell you the girl is busy, etc.

The girl will come ask you what service you want - they usually have a menu on a wall with prices – all services are covered, basic sex is £20 (it has been £20 for many years) everything else is extra. For example oral is £10 extra, positions (other than mish) £10 extra, and all this is for the 10 minutes service (which usually last about 15 minutes really). You can pay for longer and that will cost extra of course. The maid will always expect a tip of £2.

All services are covered and hardly anyone does OWO, likewise with anal hardly anyone offers it. It's all pretty basic stuff.

In previous Soho threads some punters stated concern about being seen. Because some of the walk-ups are near pubs or restaurants you will, most likely, bump into people. However, as most people who live in London or have visited London regularly will have noticed that not many people really care what's going on and you get ignored most of the time.

Some walk-ups are a bit seedy but there are some flats that are well looked after and nearly always have very good girls.

So, let’s start posting as much info as possible on this thread. Hopefully this will be filled with reviews and requests for info all rolled into one

:hi:

I note this thread is now number 10 of the most viewed according to stats with just under 95,000 so far, shows how popular and what interest there is in Soho Walk-Ups. :thumbsup:

Offline punk

I note this thread is now number 10 of the most viewed according to stats with just under 95,000 so far, shows how popular and what interest there is in Soho Walk-Ups. :thumbsup:

I always thought soho walk ups were a thing from the past,who's hey day belong decades ago,just goes to show despite modern technology and sites like AW, the old fashion walk up still flourish.

Offline smiths

I always thought soho walk ups were a thing from the past,who's hey day belong decades ago,just goes to show despite modern technology and sites like AW, the old fashion walk up still flourish.

They continue to be very popular as I know from another forum and now on here, not my bag but I am glad to see a dedicated thread on here about them. :thumbsup:

Offline punk

They continue to be very popular as I know from another forum and now on here, not my bag but I am glad to see a dedicated thread on here about them. :thumbsup:

Me too,i am 50-50 about them, tempted for the experience, but on the other hand lazy to go there and try.

Offline claretandblue

Me too,i am 50-50 about them, tempted for the experience, but on the other hand lazy to go there and try.
if you like to punt a lot but don't want to spend a fortune in total walk ups are a solid bet,so I may do 8 punts in a month but only spend around  £300 in total with 5 of those 8 £22 or £32 quickies

Offline smiths

if you like to punt a lot but don't want to spend a fortune in total walk ups are a solid bet,so I may do 8 punts in a month but only spend around  £300 in total with 5 of those 8 £22 or £32 quickies

Absolutely, a good option for punters interested.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: As a long term user of these 30 years plus the value is unbeatable often there are some real gems amongst the hardend girls there. I try and make a day of it or morning at least :D Although I am loseing the abilty to pop several times quickly it is great fun walking around and finding one that you like dont rush and feel you have to see the first one who`s door you have knocked on ;) They wont mind try and get inner calm :D :D if you can as being over excited  running up and down stairs to find one does this to me :D :D Wiki pages are good but the girls change some times mid working day so never go just to see that one have an open mind remember 20quid and 2 quid tip opens many legs :cool: and no one is watching you go in or out treat the maids well chat to them when waiting as they have often been girls long ago and are more or less part of the funiture of Soho. Enjoy as the Yanks say..

Offline claretandblue

Just had a decent covered blowie from lithuanian Rebecca at the Bateman upper flat,I found her attractive in a dirty blonde kind of way

At 8 Greek it's lily and Amy so good for those who like them elderly or on the plump side!

At Romiley there was a girl called casandra in the lower flat who I found reasonably attractive but not enough to stay,while upstairs it was roxy who allegedly also advertises via a work and will do owo  /cim but I didn't like the look of her at all and don't look for those services from a walk up

Offline GreyDave

Just had a decent covered blowie from lithuanian Rebecca at the Bateman upper flat,I found her attractive in a dirty blonde kind of way

At 8 Greek it's lily and Amy so good for those who like them elderly or on the plump side!

At Romiley there was a girl called casandra in the lower flat who I found reasonably attractive but not enough to stay,while upstairs it was roxy who allegedly also advertises via a work and will do owo  /cim but I didn't like the look of her at all and don't look for those services from a walk up
:drinks:
Thanks CB , that reports abit like the TV reporters but like the weather could be changable later  :D

"live from Gerrard St it UKp`s walkup specialist member CB" :cool: :cool: :drinks:

Offline claretandblue

My report came in on the walk back!live reporting! :hi:

Offline od13218

Must give Amy a go one of these days as I do like a big girl- what's she like personality/attitude wise?

Offline od13218

:hi: As a long term user of these 30 years plus the value is unbeatable often there are some real gems amongst the hardend girls there. I try and make a day of it or morning at least :D Although I am loseing the abilty to pop several times quickly it is great fun walking around and finding one that you like dont rush and feel you have to see the first one who`s door you have knocked on ;) They wont mind try and get inner calm :D :D if you can as being over excited  running up and down stairs to find one does this to me :D :D Wiki pages are good but the girls change some times mid working day so never go just to see that one have an open mind remember 20quid and 2 quid tip opens many legs :cool: and no one is watching you go in or out treat the maids well chat to them when waiting as they have often been girls long ago and are more or less part of the funiture of Soho. Enjoy as the Yanks say..

Absolutely. I love the whole seedy experience, the anticipation and uncertainty- and at the end of the day if you pick a duff one it's only £20-30 down the drain. There are always some reliable girls if you read these pages and occasionally you'll stumble across an absolute gem.
Doug

Offline claretandblue

Must give Amy a go one of these days as I do like a big girl- what's she like personality/attitude wise?
good laugh,she also knows her way around a pole!

Offline akauya

Wiki updated!

Thanks to 76shen and Claret for the info!

:thumbsup:

Offline akauya

I agree with that... also Soho is great for those punters (like myself) who haven't planned a punt and just want to have a quickie. I'm usually a spur of the moment punter. If I'm around the West End and have a half hour to spare I usually go for a quick one.

Offline od13218

I agree with that... also Soho is great for those punters (like myself) who haven't planned a punt and just want to have a quickie. I'm usually a spur of the moment punter. If I'm around the West End and have a half hour to spare I usually go for a quick one.
+1
Circumstances mean I can rarely plan in advance. Also I often work near Soho, and it's hell of a lot better a way to spend a lunch break than gossiping over a cheap sandwich!