Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1381642 times)

Offline closeshave

I think that founds like her. The maid and nicki

G2c83

I think that founds like her. The maid and nicki

lol. well with the exception of one time when I licked Nicky out I always struggled to get her moaning during our sessions :) Guess I don't have the touch that punter did lol :wacko:

Offline closeshave

lol. well with the exception of one time when I licked Nicky out I always struggled to get her moaning during our sessions :) Guess I don't have the touch that punter did lol :wacko:

She's great to lick out

G2c83

She's great to lick out

Couldn't agree more. will be calling around next week for more activities with her  :P

Offline closeshave

G2c83

Time for an orderly queue

I'm going to try and finish over her pussy next time. Not sure if she will entertain me. We shall see :)

greenkomodo

Offline od13218

Didn't punt today but walked around late and saw "busty Roxy, new" was upstairs at Romilly St. New I think. Didn't have time to TOFTT - anyone else seen her yet? It's not the Roxy from 8 Greek St as her name was on the door there.

lol-machine

I mentioned this a couple of pages ago. My mate reckons you're not risking your money going there

lol-machine

I bumped into my mate in the pub this evening. he mentioned there's a lady called Cassandra who works Tuesday and Sunday at 34 romily street. Polish. beautiful 28, he said she was very sexy, he seemed pretty sure about that lol more pse than gfe, but that would be the gig.

G2c83

I had a punt last night in Lisle st and the wg in question was holding the rubber intermittently during the punt. It really put me off and was incredibly annoying. Needless to say I failed to climax. Could any of you please contribute to any wg's who do this so I and others perhaps can steer clear. Thanks in advance. 

Offline 76shen

quote author=G2c83 link=topic=25017.msg763547#msg763547 date=1434358542]
I had a punt last night in Lisle st and the wg in question was holding the rubber intermittently during the punt. It really put me off and was incredibly annoying. Needless to say I failed to climax. Could any of you please contribute to any wg's who do this so I and others perhaps can steer clear. Thanks in advance.
[/quote]

can you give a name for this wg you see, so we can avoid her.

G2c83

quote author=G2c83 link=topic=25017.msg763547#msg763547 date=1434358542]

can you give a name for this wg you see, so we can avoid her.

I stupidly forgot to look at her name as i had a few pints in me. But it was 4 lisle lower floor. Brunette and would guess she is Romanian.

greenkomodo

Going to try my first punt today. What time does Poppy work from and till?

G2c83

Going to try my first punt today. What time does Poppy work from and till?

I'd play it safe and wait till midday. I'd imagine she works till at least 9pm.

Offline closeshave

i saw her about 12.45 ish from memory, it was awhile ago

Offline od13218

Last night again failed to punt, having searched for Poppy in Green St  - but it was late and there was another girl there, dark hair, busty, looked quite nice but not what I was in the mood for. Then had an odd experience - thought I would try Brewer St as there's not much info on the wiki. Went to the top flat, shown in by a friendly black girl who I thought was the WG at first but only the maid. Busty, not that old for a maid (30s?), very friendly and wouldn't stop talking. The catch - there were 2 other guys waiting inside!! She insisted that I was next - no idea what was going on. I didn't fancy hanging around, let alone doing my business with these 2 random blokes in the kitchen, so once I could get a word in edgeways I made my excuses.
For the record I gather she is Italian and busty, and works upstairs at 11 Brewer St every other week - but not having actually seen her that's all I know.

G2c83

Last night again failed to punt, having searched for Poppy in Green St  - but it was late and there was another girl there, dark hair, busty, looked quite nice but not what I was in the mood for. Then had an odd experience - thought I would try Brewer St as there's not much info on the wiki. Went to the top flat, shown in by a friendly black girl who I thought was the WG at first but only the maid. Busty, not that old for a maid (30s?), very friendly and wouldn't stop talking. The catch - there were 2 other guys waiting inside!! She insisted that I was next - no idea what was going on. I didn't fancy hanging around, let alone doing my business with these 2 random blokes in the kitchen, so once I could get a word in edgeways I made my excuses.
For the record I gather she is Italian and busty, and works upstairs at 11 Brewer St every other week - but not having actually seen her that's all I know.

I once had a maid who I fancied the heck out. Busty milf brunette years back. I very nearly asked her if she would be available lol. Also I could never go for a punt and go home without banging someone. I'd walk the whole circuit and would always find something worth pleasing me 

Offline od13218

Well I'm back again, last night's wad unspent. It's either going to be Eva, Roxy if she's around or possibly this Berwick St Italian out of curiosity. I might ask the maid if she'd come in and watch lol...

Offline Slartysmith

Then had an odd experience - thought I would try Brewer St

Well I'm back again, last night's wad unspent. It's either going to be Eva, Roxy if she's around or possibly this Berwick St Italian out of curiosity. I might ask the maid if she'd come in and watch lol...

So which is it - Brewer or Berwick?

G2c83

Ask her to record your session and make her earn her £2 tip.  :D

Offline od13218

Turned out not to be Eva at Berwick, so I went to Brewer.
6.5 out of 10.
"Italian" Selena. Friendly enough, but nothing special. Definitely preferred the maid- she indicated that in a long session she might be prepared to watch/strip for the right money but I didn't fancy the WG enough to pay for that! Paid 30 for oral and sex.
Dark hair, big tits, petite, nice figure. Decent OW. Nice tight pussy and rubbed her clit while I was fucking her which I like. Little bit of eye contact but all felt a bit mechanical.
Always good to try a new one from time to time but won't be rushing back.

G2c83

Turned out not to be Eva at Berwick, so I went to Brewer.
6.5 out of 10.
"Italian" Selena. Friendly enough, but nothing special. Definitely preferred the maid- she indicated that in a long session she might be prepared to watch/strip for the right money but I didn't fancy the WG enough to pay for that! Paid 30 for oral and sex.
Dark hair, big tits, petite, nice figure. Decent OW. Nice tight pussy and rubbed her clit while I was fucking her which I like. Little bit of eye contact but all felt a bit mechanical.
Always good to try a new one from time to time but won't be rushing back.

Sounds not bad at all and like you said a change is as good as a rest sometimes. When I get that mechanical attitude you describe I always bang them as hard as I can lol

G2c83

Is that the Amanda in the upper floor in 2 lisle the Amanda who used to work for years on the lower floor? Petit Hungarian girl. Any banged her recently ?

Offline closeshave

Went past 18 Newport again today  showed Sacha working upstairs

Offline xxdavex

I'm in London tomorrow (Saturday), never tried a Soho Walk-Up so was wondering if anyone can recommend a certain girl to visit?

Cheers

David

Offline od13218

Sorry I've just realised my mistake: the "Italian" girl was at Brewer St. I'd wanted to see Eva at Berwick Street but she wasn't there and I didn't fancy the girl who was, so I went to Brewer St. Sorry for he confusion! Too many Bs

G2c83

Is that the Amanda in the upper floor in 2 lisle the Amanda who used to work for years on the lower floor? Petit Hungarian girl. Any banged her recently ?

I couldn't  stand not knowing. She was a favourite of mine for quite a period back 2010-2012. She's had a baby and took a break from the scene. Popped in yesterday and she was surprised to see me and hadn't forgotten me.  Amanda is petit brunette with a lovely body and her tits although small are just sexy as hell for me she always offered a stellar service. She was almost always busy when I called in the past. My only gripe was she used to hold her arms behind her body during our sessions.

As it was I while I took the 20 mins for £50 as I really wanted to enjoy her body. The thoughts of her cowgirl on me was driving me insane and she was the best in the biz at this position. I asked her to have an extra clean up as I had planned to go down on her (for the 1st time with her actually) I started kissing her neck and slowly worked my way down before spending we'll over 5 mins feastin on her pussy. Was gorgeous to taste her. She responded really well. I think she enjoyed it.

She then rubbered me up and I started in mish. I went for it but such was feelings at the time I came in about 1 minute of mish but was a very good cum.

It was great to see her and I will be visiting sporadically now she is back in lisle St. A nostalgic punt

G2c83

Went past 18 Newport again today  showed Sacha working upstairs

Is she the Latina looking bird ? I've heard mixed reviews.

Offline od13218

Went to 28 Peter St today to give crazy Angela a go- but she's on holiday. Instead there is a rather lovely petite, dark-haired girl called Sabrina. I didn't stay though- I'd set my sights on Angela and in her absence fancied a browse.
Ended up at 8 Greek St, top flat: Sara, an unfamiliar name. Never had bad service there so thought I'd give her a try. Big, friendly Russian girl, easy going and flirty. Liked her immediately- I'm a sucker for a girl with a few curves more than strictly necessary.
Horny as hell and in a hurry: went for the basic, sex only for £20 plus the maid's tip. Nice fondling and sexy chat, then mish with plenty of enthusiasm , eye contact, holding me - all excellent. Popped quite quickly but left with a big smile on my face.
Doug

Offline Slartysmith

Friday's names on the doors (upper floors first)

2 Lisle St            Alexia  Carla
18 Newport Court Nicky Laura
38 Romilly Street  Nadia Candice
10 Greek St         Lily Sara
2 Greens Court     Tilly Angie

punter6969

Went 38 Romilly Street on the Thursday hoping to see Ana but it was:

Nadia - Upper floor
Roxy (busty) - Lower floor

G2c83

I've never known Nicky to work the upper floor at 18 Newport Court and I've been seeing her circa 2010.

On a side note I've got to have a session with Nadia. 

Offline 76shen

Nicky dose not work the upper floor.
it's 8 Greek St and 34 Romilly Street. you got the numbers wrong.

at 2 Lise St. are the names on the doors. I've never been in that one  before.

G2c83

Nicky dose not work the upper floor.
it's 8 Greek St and 34 Romilly Street. you got the numbers wrong.

at 2 Lise St. are the names on the doors. I've never been in that one  before.

Have i totally misunderstood you but u saying Nicky works from Greek and Romily St too?

Offline 76shen

Have i totally misunderstood you but u saying Nicky works from Greek and Romily St too?

Sorry, i was trying to say that Slartysmith as got the wrong door numbers on Greek and Romilly St. and no Nicky doesn't work there.
she's always worked at 18 Newport court in the lower flat. not the upper flat.

G2c83

Sorry, i was trying to say that Slartysmith as got the wrong door numbers on Greek and Romilly St. and no Nicky doesn't work there.

Thanks for clearing that up. I was thinking for a second she was a 7 day a week gal lol

Offline Slartysmith

You're right, of course.  I knew that but there must have been some disconnect between brain and keyboard.

At 2 Lisle St there are names but you need to go up the steps to see them (like at 2 Greens Court)

Offline Ferrisbb12

Hi

Am thinking of having a walk round soho on thursday. Have got a spare few hours and never been to walk up before. Can anyone tell me what time they open. Is 11 too early?

Offline 76shen

Hi

Am thinking of having a walk round soho on thursday. Have got a spare few hours and never been to walk up before. Can anyone tell me what time they open. Is 11 too early?

they open around 10.30am so 11am should be ok. Some of the best girls work on Thursday. have a good punt.

Offline Ferrisbb12

Great! Thanks! I'm hoping to see 3 or 4 with a drink in between each! Any recommended girls or tips would be welcome! First time in soho!

G2c83

Been on a bit of a run lately and happened to be back in the area.  I chose Petra upstairs in 18 Newport Court.  I've seen Petra in the past and get on really well with her. I find her very attractive and she has a lovely body. I specifically chose Petra as I felt she would possibly perform something on my bucket list. A proper tit wank. She did and boy I'm glad  I did.

Up to the room and I instructed what I wanted. I lay on my back and Petra went to work with a very decent BJ. Slow and with eye contact as I reached down to cup her tits during the BJ. Lovely. She then removed the rubber and lubed my chap up. She applied some in between her tits too. I slid down the bed further while she clasped her tits together. I then got to work and thrusted up and down. Heaven. After a few mins I was close and asked her to Finish me off by hand. Which she did expertly. Soon a glorious ending ensued and I emptied my sack.

I've just found a new position and I'll do this again with her as she exceeded my expectations actually. I would love to do this with Nicky as well. So many things to see and do.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 06:05:42 pm by G2c83 »

greenkomodo

Thanks to everyone who has helped me. Today I went for my first punt Poppy. FYI she said she is there Tuesday and Thursdays 11-8pm.

I can only write this from a beginners point of view so please give me and tips or tricks I may have missed out on. I can't really say how good it was as I have nothing to compare it to. Hopefully it will help any other newbies.

I accidentally went to 4 greens court and up the 2 flights and thought fuck where is Poppy so I knocked on one door and one girl said try next building. The doors for the models are open so I didn't really see the numbers. Oops.

I knocked on the door and maid said to go up to see her. I got up to the room and met her, nerves went away quickly as she is a nice girl. She was chatty asking why id come here etc as i said it was my first time. She told me the prices, a 20 and 40 quid rate. Having read on here I said what about BJ and sex (1 position) so I got this for 30. Then she said to take my clothes off and get on the bed. She put condom on but was too small so tried another then she got down to it. The BJ wasn't much tbh, she asked if I was ready for sex so I said yea gave it to her good missionary. She gave some dirty talk etc.

It still is all a bit surreal. She thanked me many times and becuase I'm English I naturally said thanks back lol. I'd like to try another girl though. Anyway shit write up but if I can help any first timers let me know.

Offline claretandblue

Thanks to everyone who has helped me. Today I went for my first punt Poppy. FYI she said she is there Tuesday and Thursdays 11-8pm.

I can only write this from a beginners point of view so please give me and tips or tricks I may have missed out on. I can't really say how good it was as I have nothing to compare it to. Hopefully it will help any other newbies.

I accidentally went to 4 greens court and up the 2 flights and thought fuck where is Poppy so I knocked on one door and one girl said try next building. The doors for the models are open so I didn't really see the numbers. Oops.

I knocked on the door and maid said to go up to see her. I got up to the room and met her, nerves went away quickly as she is a nice girl. She was chatty asking why id come here etc as i said it was my first time. She told me the prices, a 20 and 40 quid rate. Having read on here I said what about BJ and sex (1 position) so I got this for 30. Then she said to take my clothes off and get on the bed. She put condom on but was too small so tried another then she got down to it. The BJ wasn't much tbh, she asked if I was ready for sex so I said yea gave it to her good missionary. She gave some dirty talk etc.

It still is all a bit surreal. She thanked me many times and becuase I'm English I naturally said thanks back lol. I'd like to try another girl though. Anyway shit write up but if I can help any first timers let me know.
welcome aboard sir  :hi:

raj21

I went last week on the 17th. Went to see Nadia at 34 Romilly street.
Wow. she was great. petite, slim, tight vagina, really opened and closed her legs in the missionary position. It was my first time. Going to go after ramadan now.

Has anyone had an oral from her.
Who is the best in giving oral sex in soho

raj21

I was also wondering if any of these places do an orgy.
Would anyone be interested.

Offline claretandblue

I was also wondering if any of these places do an orgy.
Would anyone be interested.
the short answer is no

raj21

Maybe there should be one organised.

Offline claretandblue

Maybe there should be one organised.
what in a walk up?have you seen the size of the flats?wouldn't be possible