Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1386488 times)

Offline akauya

Selena - 34 Romilly Street (Upper Floor) - Saturday Evening

Saw Selena tonight who is quite lovely. She has long blonde hair which is tied in a single braid and is petite with small b-sized breasts. Cute, girl next door looks. Paid £40 for sex, oral and positions which were all delivered perfectly. She made it clear at the beginning that I only had 10-minutes but didn't rush me unlike some other ladies.

Are you sure it was Selena? I was doing the rounds in Soho today (afternoon) and I saw Krystal (upper flat) and Lavinia (lower flat) advertised. Which is odd as the flats are not allowed to show the names on the doors any more but this ones on Romily still do.

As Claret said Selena usually works at 70a Berwick St.

Offline akauya

As I posted above, I was in Soho this afternoon and tried to do the rounds but the shit weather made it difficult.

70A Berwick Street (upper flat) Chloe, blonde Romanian, pretty face, great body but can be a bit moody. Didn't stay and opted to see the girl in the flat below. In came in a very hot looking brunette. Nicole another Romanian, very slim, size 8/10, small tits and very friendly. She has a distinctive mole on the right of her face. She is covering for Nadia. I stayed there and had a good fuck.

1 Bateman Street, Upper flat Colombian Tatiana and Jessie in the lower flat covering for Cristina. Jessie is brunette, size 12/14, she said she was Danish but looked Romanian.

11 Brewer St. Couldn't get the name of the prossies there. Upper flat young prossie, blonde not very friendly, looked like she had to many sleepless nights with great bags under her eyes. The other one in the lower flat a bit older but with so much make up looked scary.

I updated the wiki with the latest info for Saturdays.

External Link/Members Only

Offline yuiop300

akauya fantastic work on updating the wiki entry.  It's a thankless task but thank you!

Offline akauya

akauya fantastic work on updating the wiki entry.  It's a thankless task but thank you!

You're welcome. It's a bit difficult for me as I have to rely on info from different sources because I no longer visit Soho that frequently.

If you have any info please join the wiki or post it here so we can try and keep it up to date.

Thanks.

yorkshire123

Great work guys especially akauya  :hi:
As a self confessed brothel lover Soho walk up's seem right up my street so this year I'm going to make a concerted effort to visit.

Offline claretandblue

the wiki looks pretty accurate akauya great work!i think lavinia may have departed romilly but not sure of a replacement,i plan to wander round next friday and will report back...

Offline jimmyjohn

It was Crystal earlier in the day but the sign changed to Selena. Not sure if it's the same lady?

Offline StevenS

This may be of some use to people. I used to do the walk ups after work (usually a bit pissed) but saw one girl a number of times...... Kimmy. Very friendly and actually didn't feel like a pump and dump, like some of them do. She was pretty, slight, blonde and full of energy and enthusiasm. This was a few years back so could be clapped out now. I intend to see her again though.

Offline claretandblue

i saw the romilly selena on friday, average looking blonde with tattoos, not a patch on the berwick street selina. Something else of note, the mikki (german/turkish girl) who was at lisle street was working the lower flat on bateman street. I didnt have time to check any other flats but will no doubt be back soon

Offline akauya

i saw the romilly selena on friday, average looking blonde with tattoos, not a patch on the berwick street selina. Something else of note, the mikki (german/turkish girl) who was at lisle street was working the lower flat on bateman street. I didnt have time to check any other flats but will no doubt be back soon

Thanks for that; I've updated the wiki. Do you know where this blonde Romily Selina is from? It would be good to know so that we don't mistake her for the other Selina in Berwick St.

Offline yuiop300

You're welcome. It's a bit difficult for me as I have to rely on info from different sources because I no longer visit Soho that frequently.

If you have any info please join the wiki or post it here so we can try and keep it up to date.

Thanks.

I may pop in a few weeks as I'll be working in London for a stint.

Offline akauya

I may pop in a few weeks as I'll be working in London for a stint.

Thanks, look forward to your report. If possible please make a note of the day, girl, nationality and upper or lower flat.

:hi:

Offline jimmyjohn

Went to 8 Greek Street yesterday (Saturday) and saw there was Lily in the LF and Anna on the UF. Saw there was a blank spot in the puntingwiki schedule...

Offline claretandblue

Thanks for that; I've updated the wiki. Do you know where this blonde Romily Selina is from? It would be good to know so that we don't mistake her for the other Selina in Berwick St.

sorry i cant remember,i  wasnt feeling particularly talkative on friday,not sure i even asked

Offline akauya

Went to 8 Greek Street yesterday (Saturday) and saw there was Lily in the LF and Anna on the UF. Saw there was a blank spot in the puntingwiki schedule...

Updated, thanks.

jimbo80

Went to 34 Romilly St. last Wed and there were 2 new girls. One was Nicole and can't remember the other.

Anyone knows when Nadia will be back? Dying to try her out :)

Also, young blond Maria that was at 4 Lisle Street. Does she really only work on Saturdays now? Weekends are difficult for me

Offline 76shen

dose anyone know who's covering for Poppy while she's on holiday  .

Offline yaa tere

Been away from walk ups since 4 years, my fav was Angie the Swiss girl, is she still there, also whats her rota? location? etc..

Offline 76shen

Been away from walk ups since 4 years, my fav was Angie the Swiss girl, is she still there, also whats her rota? location? etc..

she was at 2 green court. on Thurs, Fri. last time I looked she wasn't there, maybe on holiday or stop working.

Offline Milflover

Soho or £60/70 hr unlimited cum can't decide any help

Offline superfrixxx

Soho or £60/70 hr unlimited cum can't decide any help

what ? where !!? 60/70 unlimited cum ? give me more info Sir, please  :rolleyes:

Offline Ferrisbb12

Never been to a soho walk up before but Have punted for years. Was thinking of doing a trip to soho on Saturday and visiting 3 or so girls with a drink in between each. Can I browse or is this frowned upon? And is it really only 20 quid for a shag.? Any other tips would be greatful. Thanks

Offline claretandblue

brief update from today,34 romilly had a new girl nicole who claims to be italian but is probably romanian,i didnt find her attractive so made my excuses and left,

upstairs was selina so gave that a miss.I went to lisle street no 4 but wasnt impressed so then decided to see zara at 52 greek but the walk up was shut,weird as was nearly 1pm.
With time ticking i went into bateman and saw a curvy hungarian brunette who was working the upper flat(i think her name was bianca but i forget sorry akauya!),final piece of information is that downstairs at bateman was again turkish/german miki

Offline akauya

Never been to a soho walk up before but Have punted for years. Was thinking of doing a trip to soho on Saturday and visiting 3 or so girls with a drink in between each. Can I browse or is this frowned upon? And is it really only 20 quid for a shag.? Any other tips would be greatful. Thanks

I'm not sure what you mean by browse. Soho walk ups are not like some brothels where you see a line up of prossies. Each flat has one girl so strictly speaking they are not brothels. You knock on the door and once they let you in the girl will come and see you then ask what services you want. If she is not to your liking just make any excuse and leave. Some girls get offended but most don't.

It really is £20 for a shag plus £2 tip for the maid. This buys you 10 minutes for a quick pump and dump. If you are happy with that then go for it but don't expect much interaction from the prossie. If you add extras on like oral (mostly covered) or positions (each £10 extra) then she will be a little but happier and put a tiny bit more effort in her performance.

HTH

Offline akauya

brief update from today,34 romilly had a new girl nicole who claims to be italian but is probably romanian,i didnt find her attractive so made my excuses and left,

upstairs was selina so gave that a miss.I went to lisle street no 4 but wasnt impressed so then decided to see zara at 52 greek but the walk up was shut,weird as was nearly 1pm.
With time ticking i went into bateman and saw a curvy hungarian brunette who was working the upper flat(i think her name was bianca but i forget sorry akauya!),final piece of information is that downstairs at bateman was again turkish/german miki

Thanks for that C&B... by the way the Nicole at 34 Romily you met did she have a mole to the right of her nose? If so she is Romanian and was covering for Nadia at 70a Berwick last weekend.

Offline Ferrisbb12

Great. Thanks for the info. Helps a lot. When I said browsing I meant seeing one girl and if I didn't like the look of her, then moving  on to the next place. I was worried I wouldn't be able to turn the girl down once I was in . Pump and dump is fine. Was gonna see how many I could manage in an afternoon. I am hoping to go this Saturday.  What time do they start? I was thinking about 12pm. Is that too early? Thanks

Offline akauya

12pm sounds fine. Some open earlier some don't. Could you try and record the names of the girls working in the flats you visit lease? It would be good to keep the wiki up to date.

Thanks and have fun!

:cool:

Offline emkay

I went to see Ana at 3 Lisle St on Monday. Half Italian, half "EE, I'm not saying", excellent English and lovely. Made me a bit fluffy. Great attitude, very good body, enjoyed a bit of a banter.  I like small tits and hers were great. The Wiki is right: Sat, Sun, Mon.

Offline Ferrisbb12

Thanks again. Looks like I might be trying a few, so will try and keep track and update the wiki!

Offline Slartysmith

dose anyone know who's covering for Poppy while she's on holiday  .

Lavinia was covering for her today (Thursday)

Offline Slartysmith

After a wander round today (Thursday) these names were displayed:

8 Greek St  Lily, Kate
52 Greek St (1 flat)  Adele

2 Greens Court  Angie, Lavinia
2 Lisle St   Alexia, Bella

10 Little Newport St (1 flat)  Thai
18 Newport Court Nicky, Thai

34 Romilly St  Louise, Helen

Offline claretandblue

Thanks for that C&B... by the way the Nicole at 34 Romily you met did she have a mole to the right of her nose? If so she is Romanian and was covering for Nadia at 70a Berwick last weekend.

yes i believe she did,there seems to be a fair bit of switching between the flats at present

Offline claretandblue

After a wander round today (Thursday) these names were displayed:

8 Greek St  Lily, Kate
52 Greek St (1 flat)  Adele

2 Greens Court  Angie, Lavinia
2 Lisle St   Alexia, Bella

10 Little Newport St (1 flat)  Thai
18 Newport Court Nicky, Thai

34 Romilly St  Louise, Helen

did you see what adele looked like?there was a phenomenal looking blonde at that flat called isabelle who i saw once last year.i remember  remarking to my mate that she was way too attractive to stay working there and as i predicted i never saw her again on any return visits.
with that in mind any fresh blood at 52 greek does now stir the loins!

Offline 76shen

the blonde isabella that works on Saturday at 2 Green Court. does anyone know where she is, haven't seen her lately. or is she the same girl that works at 52 Greek Street.

Offline claretandblue

the blonde isabella that works on Saturday at 2 Green Court. does anyone know where she is, haven't seen her lately. or is she the same girl that works at 52 Greek Street.
the isabelle i saw was half german with a slight genuine german accent

Offline Slartysmith

did you see what adele looked like?

with that in mind any fresh blood at 52 greek does now stir the loins!

I wasn't impressed.  From what I could see there was a lot of her pushed into a leotard-type garment.  Zara stirs the loins but Adele didn't (for me).

Offline Ferrisbb12

Having my first trip to soho on Saturday. I know it's only a 10 minute pump and dump but is it just a trousers down knickers off service or would we both get naked. ? Thanks

Offline 76shen

Quote from: Ferrisbb12 link=topic=25017.msg61 6234#msg616234 date=1421416718
Having my first trip to soho on Saturday. I know it's only a 10 minute pump and dump but is it just a trousers down knickers off service or would we both get naked. ? Thanks

You can stay longer if you pay more money. all depends what you want, some times there a list on the wall in the room showing the price's or ask the girl. 

Usually you both get naked, but some girls leaves their bra on. either they can't be bothered to take it off or they don't Want you to touch. If you find the right girl she let you touch everything.

Offline akauya

Have a look at this wiki page - I added some info and a typical Soho Walk up "price list"

Offline punk

How the hell do they manage to do Watersports ? in those type of flats? especially in summer. Mind boggles.

Offline Speed Racer

I would pay attention to the advice from some of the guys on here about where to go.

I've only been the once. Stumbled out of Spearmint Rhino on TCR post Friday night work drinks and hailed the old EE bike taxi. Told him to take us to Soho and the best open doorway effort.

Stumbled up the stairs and was greeted with a not very attractive older lady who proceeded to process me like a cow in a milking machine. Before I knew it, I was spent and stumbling around looking for McDonalds.

Nothing gracious or sexy about the experience, but hoping to head back on some of the recommendations here and try for something a little more.... enjoyable....

Offline akauya

I went to 70a Berwick last Thursday. Saw Elena in the upper flat.

Elena is a petite brunette, extremely friendly and quite sweet. Not stunning looks but pretty nonetheless. She has fake tits but not over inflated, in fact they are quite well done, so I enjoyed myself playing with them. I didn't have much time to spare so I went for the basic sex with positions (I hardly ever go for oral in Soho).

She was really lovely as Soho prossies go. It's a shame she works very few days in Soho because I would like to see her again for a longer session and getting there on Thursdays is rare for me.

To recognise her easily, she has a mole on her right arm.

Recommended

:hi:

texmex88

Great thread!

I went to see Tilly (2 Greens Court top floor) just before xmas. Went for basic £20 option. Tilly was friendly and sexy, got no sense of being rushed. Would definitely return.

On a slightly different topic (but sort of related) does anyone know what's happened to the Soho peep show? Notice it's been shut for a while. Used to be good for a peek before visiting a walk up.

punter6969

Last time I went to a peep show I got horny and started w**king. The guy knocked on a door to get someone and I legged it  :scare:

punter6969

Does anyone know if Nadia is back working at 34 Romilly St? I'm dying to try her out, went before XMas and but she went home due to family problems.

Also Maria (nice cute blond) at 4 Lisle Street, she use to work Wed, Fri and Sat. The rota shows her working on Sat only (cant really do weekends). Can any punter confirm that she really works on Sat and not during the week?

Offline claretandblue

i didnt partake but sabrina and lily were listed as working 8 greek today,think thats different to the wiki...

OldAdmin

Right now only akauya is updating the soho wiki page, but I'd recommend others do their bit as well.
It's easy to signup and make edits. Any mistakes can easily be undone.

Offline claretandblue

quiet day at work so popped over to soho again today,had hoped to see poppy at greens court but she is on holiday so her shift was covered by another thai women called tilly.I wasnt impressed,too plump and mumsy looking so i left.I still fancied a thai so i thought i would check out thai yo at newport court,i wish i hadnt as she is really rough looking so again i left.
I ended up seeing olivia at 3 lisle,tall size 10 brunette with big tits,prices on the wall started at 30but i wasnt paying that so got my usual covered oral for 20 which was fine for the price.Interestingly after we had finished we actually had a good chat and she seemed a lot happier than when she was sucking my cock,perhaps a tactic to get you to return!
no more soho trips for me this week and probably will do an awork punt next week so hopefully some more punters can come forward to update this thread

Offline af1231

quiet day at work so popped over to soho again today,had hoped to see poppy at greens court but she is on holiday so her shift was covered by another thai women called tilly.I wasnt impressed,too plump and mumsy looking so i left.I still fancied a thai so i thought i would check out thai yo at newport court,i wish i hadnt as she is really rough looking so again i left.
I ended up seeing olivia at 3 lisle,tall size 10 brunette with big tits,prices on the wall started at 30but i wasnt paying that so got my usual covered oral for 20 which was fine for the price.Interestingly after we had finished we actually had a good chat and she seemed a lot happier than when she was sucking my cock,perhaps a tactic to get you to return!
no more soho trips for me this week and probably will do an awork punt next week so hopefully some more punters can come forward to update this thread

I quite liked tilly when i saw her a few weeks ago. nice big tits and very friendly.