Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1381410 times)

Offline joe diddley

Saw Roxy at 8 Greek Street today. Great oral, great tight fuck (cowgirl) and finished me off with an intense hand job. Same Roxy who was there for part of last year, I'm given to understand, though I never saw her then, and I know she has some fans amongst you. Sexy girl with nice figure, B-C cup tits, flawless skins, bottle blonde hair and pretty face. Highly recommended. Works Sunday, Monday and Tuesdays there for the next few weeks. New girl (Denisa) upstairs at the same address. Didn't see her but I gather that she's new and is covering for Sabrina. Both I think are Romanian.

Offline bugsy

Newbie here guys..I'm intrigued by the Doho set up. .what time do the ladies start work? I'm keen on visiting  Lucy  the English girl :wacko:as I've read great things about her

Offline bugsy

nerfterran

Saw Roxy at 8 Greek Street today. Great oral, great tight fuck (cowgirl) and finished me off with an intense hand job. Same Roxy who was there for part of last year, I'm given to understand, though I never saw her then, and I know she has some fans amongst you. Sexy girl with nice figure, B-C cup tits, flawless skins, bottle blonde hair and pretty face. Highly recommended. Works Sunday, Monday and Tuesdays there for the next few weeks. New girl (Denisa) upstairs at the same address. Didn't see her but I gather that she's new and is covering for Sabrina. Both I think are Romanian.

Is that the dutch Roxy? Very pretty face, tall-ish?

Offline thunder

Saw the supposedly Thai girl in 10 little newport street recently. 25 pounds is the going rate for CBJ and fuck. I haven't had the intention for penetration and was only there for CBJ but didn't have the time to leave and go to another place so just paid the 25. She said she's chinese. Has a shitty attitude. Didn't feel like fucking her, and just had the CBJ and she didn't even let me touch her. I'd rather pay 20 for another EE girl for the CBJ. Talked a bit dirty and she sucked me while I was laying down on the bed, I guess the only position the girls in Soho suck you for this price, and then came inside the condom. wouldn't ever go back even for a cheap, short CBJ.

Offline thunder

Recently, I also saw Nicky in 18 newport court. Sexy girl, said she's half italian, half romanian. Probably, she's 100% romanian :).
20 quid for CBJ. She let me touch her tits while she sucked me and fondled my balls when I asked her too. I guess it's probably a positive if a girl in Soho even lets you touch her :)
Talked dirty while she sucked me and she was ok with it.
didn't take long for me to come and the only negative was that she used her hands after I started to come rather than finishing off in her mouth (to the condom of course...)
Still can't expect much more for 20pounds...
Would think of going back again for a short CBJ.

mrfixit37

Bugsy.  They start between 11 am  & 12 pm. If they're popular they're normally busy from 1 til 2 pm fr the dinner time punters so either go early of after 2pm.knock on the door the maid will answer depending on if the girls busy or not you'll either go straight in or get shown a seat in the kitchen where the maid sits . when in say what you want don't be shy she'll tell you how much. If you want to stay give her the money then she'll leave whilst you disrobe then will come back and usually make small talk before the service . its pot luck how good that service will be but that's in the lap of the gods.  NOTE... if you don't like her look, manner or prices just say thankyou and leave. They're used to it .   happy punting!

Offline bugsy

Thanks  mrfixit37 - I'll do as you suggest

mrfixit37

:hi: always a pleasure to share the knowledge.. Fill your boots son  :lol: and don't be afraid to walk if they ain't your thing just go see another until you like her.

Offline SamScott

Accidentally stumbled into one of these on a night out. Was good brunette girl pretty probably Romanian and amazing value like 40.

However I was coaxed in by one of the lookie lookie guys and then one followed me down the road offering me drugs and the first one had to like basically tell him to fuck off...... All in all those guys were a bit off putting and them some white wanker standing outside waiting for me saying he has real hot girls and that and to follow him.

All in all thought I was gonna get stabbed like so made for the tube. Just didn't feel safe outside the flat
Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.
Banned by: 90125

mrfixit37

Yeah I would never punt in soho after 7pm all the wrong un's come out for the night and to be honest the girls probably been working all day and knackered so the service wouldn't be great.  Those guys are called clippers. Basically they will do what you can do yourself by going to a flat and knocking on the door. They want an ' introduction fee' for their services but no matter what they say are not working with or in connection with the girls and you will have to pay the full price to the girl. NEVER GIVE MONEY TO ANYONE ON THE STAIRS OR OUTSIDE THE FLAT ON THE PROMISE OF GIRLS.  If so you have been had my friend. They will tell you all kinds of nonsense to get you to part with money. Threats of violence are very rare as the police take clipping and extortion very seriously in Soho and will be on their case big time if reported.. They want to clean it up and not have bad press. The clippers and thugs assume you won't be brave enough to contact the police as it may in criminate yourself but DONT PUT YOURSELF IN THAT POSITION IN THE FIRST PLACE!!

Offline akauya

Ended up in Soho on Wednesday and went for a quick one.

Saw Selina, a lovely Russian girl with an amazing body. Facially more of a girl next door looks but her body was incredible. Size 10, small but pert boobs, her arse is a delight to play with. Great attitude and very friendly, another good one in Soho I hope she lasts.

She's currently at 70a Berwick St on Wednesdays and Fridays, first floor.

Offline ladiesman020

What's the latest on anna of 34 romilly street?
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

mrfixit37

I saw her a few weeks ago and still a great fuck. Still at the same place and works Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Offline ladiesman020

Does she still not do Anal, OWO & DFK.
Shame cos wen she did she was on fire. Best shag ever

Offline SamScott

Yeah I would never punt in soho after 7pm all the wrong un's come out for the night and to be honest the girls probably been working all day and knackered so the service wouldn't be great.  Those guys are called clippers. Basically they will do what you can do yourself by going to a flat and knocking on the door. They want an ' introduction fee' for their services but no matter what they say are not working with or in connection with the girls and you will have to pay the full price to the girl. NEVER GIVE MONEY TO ANYONE ON THE STAIRS OR OUTSIDE THE FLAT ON THE PROMISE OF GIRLS.  If so you have been had my friend. They will tell you all kinds of nonsense to get you to part with money. Threats of violence are very rare as the police take clipping and extortion very seriously in Soho and will be on their case big time if reported.. They want to clean it up and not have bad press. The clippers and thugs assume you won't be brave enough to contact the police as it may in criminate yourself but DONT PUT YOURSELF IN THAT POSITION IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Yeah that was it he nocked at the door. Then when I came out wanted a tip.

Sohos a bit if a horrible place after dark lol I guess they are easy to pray on the tourists
Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.
Banned by: 90125

mrfixit37

Does she still not do Anal, OWO & DFK.
Shame cos wen she did she was on fire. Best shag ever

I've been seeing for a while so I've got a good relationship with her. Others may not  I've found if you are nice to her she treats you nice   ;)

Offline ladiesman020

we got on really well, she was very much into me but I've not diddled her in a year and last time I seen her(oct) I asked for anal and she wouldn't do it

mrfixit37

:blush: she is very changeable in mood . I kinda like that though never know what your getting.  :unknown:

JPaul

Doesnt matter how much you pay her or how often you see Anna from Romilly Street . She will either give you owo , anal and DFK or she wont, its her choice. It use to be everyone, now its just whomever she chooses and however she feels at the time. Its like the Russian Roulette of Soho.
She denies she still offers these services of course if you dont float her boat but I PM'ed some of her older regulars on the other site when it all kicked off a few months ago about her still offering owo, they told the truth. Her background story is tragic.
Nice girl but I think shes typical Borderline Personality Disorder.

Changing the subject anyone else seen Roxy or this new Zara?

Offline citynight

we got on really well, she was very much into me but I've not diddled her in a year and last time I seen her(oct) I asked for anal and she wouldn't do it

Hate to say it ladiesman - she made us all feel like she was very much into us... that was her thing! She made us all feel like we were the most exclusive and important client...

JPaul

Yeah sorry Ladiesman we all got the chest hair rubs, the long eye gazes, i love you's etc

Offline akauya

"she made us all feel like she was very much into us..."

"we all got the chest hair rubs, the long eye gazes, i love you's etc"

"we got on really well, she was very much into me"

FFS... what's the matter with all you newbies... she's a prossie; it's her job to make you feel you're special. Don't confuse a good service for love for goodness sake...

I recommend you read this thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37034.0

mrfixit37

No matter what happens in that room, its just paid for sex thats it..anything else you're deluding yourself. No matter how much you pay , how many times and do whatever.you're a punter she's a hoare .end of.

Offline Chuck

Saw Poppy a couple of weeks ago: £55 for 20mins + £2 for the maid. She's located at 2 Greens Ct.

Her sohowalkups details sounded good and I saw a couple of good threads on her here on UKP so was keen to see her, and I wasn't disappointed! Really good service, a little bit of kissing, not FK at all but not expected, and a covered BJ. She's got a gorgeous little body that's nice to touch/hold/grab and she's a bit cheeky too which I liked. The sex was good, very good in fact, with CG/mish/doggy. I would definitely recommend.

I'm keen to try Sophie who's in the same flat but only appears to be working Saturday's, anyone else seen her? (I've got a free Sat in a couple of weeks so I'm definitely going)... I like the idea of her big tits but could anyone give a gauge on dress size/cup size?

PS thanks guys for these reviews and comments, they're very informative and gives a bit of confidence when starting out with WG's... so it's much appreciated.

Offline joe diddley

I've seen Sophie, Chuck. She gave a good service, possibly not quite as engaged as what you've experienced with Poppy by the sound of it, but certainly friendly and willing. As I remember she was about a dress size 12-14, certainly curvy rather than fat, and had at least D or DD size tits as I remember. I thought she was rather sexy. It was a few months ago, so the memory of it is a little hazy but I do remember having enjoyed it and would recommend her.

Offline akauya

To everyone posting about girls seen in Soho:

Chaps can we agree please that when we post comments about the girls we've seen in Soho we follow a format to help those not too familiar with the place or those who frequent it occasionally.

It would be good to post something like:

Girls name: XXXX
Day seen:  Monday (and/or any other days you know she works there).

Otherwise saying "I saw this girl, she is great", whilst OK doesn't give enough info.

Thanks

:hi:

Offline Chuck

Cheers Joe... Sound’s good. I was always going to go and see her, so thanks for the feedback.... wish it was this Saturday!

Akauya: sorry buddy, I know she works a Tuesday and Thursday which she confirmed, can't remember the date but it was August... I'll keep the format for when I see Sophie.

By the way, I saw your review on Selena @ 70a Berwick St.... she is good, beautiful, cracking body as well – just as you say. I saw her just before summer, but it was my first WG experience... what a disaster! Nervous and daunted by the process, the maid was frosty, and it was my first time covered in nearly 10 years (been in a long term monogamous relationship)... Selena, to her credit was wonderful, very accommodating when I explained it was my first time with a WG, but nonetheless I went soft through OW. She was very good at getting me to relax enough and finish off. But my heart was still racing when I walked out the door... I suppose it could have gone worse, I should go back

I didn’t think to review it given it was my first so couldn’t say if it was good/bad/indifferent, my lack of performance, and also to save me from embarrassment.... now I’ve gone and f’d that up!

Offline akauya

Akauya: sorry buddy, I know she works a Tuesday and Thursday which she confirmed, can't remember the date but it was August... I'll keep the format for when I see Sophie.

By the way, I saw your review on Selena @ 70a Berwick St.... she is good, beautiful, cracking body as well – just as you say. I saw her just before summer, but it was my first WG experience... what a disaster! Nervous and daunted by the process, the maid was frosty, and it was my first time covered in nearly 10 years (been in a long term monogamous relationship)... Selena, to her credit was wonderful, very accommodating when I explained it was my first time with a WG, but nonetheless I went soft through OW. She was very good at getting me to relax enough and finish off. But my heart was still racing when I walked out the door... I suppose it could have gone worse, I should go back

I didn’t think to review it given it was my first so couldn’t say if it was good/bad/indifferent, my lack of performance, and also to save me from embarrassment.... now I’ve gone and f’d that up!

Nothing to be embarrassed about, I'm sure quite a lot of us got nerves the first time on a punt. Anyway you made up for it when you saw Poppy so things can only get better from now on.

Do go and see Selena again once you're feeling more confident, she is one of the good ones at the moment.

:hi:

Lewis Longhurst

went for first punts on Wednesday went to a flat cant remember street etc anyway she was short chubby black hair and the room was dark anyway she could not understand my English well anyway paid for oral and sex she was a time watcher after 10 min she just said we are done I said ok and left pissed off.
but I went to greek street and went to first flat that was busy but French maid told me about blonde girl upstairs called Katie so I went up there she was gorgeous medium blonde hair natural tits and sexy eyes a bit chubby but not fat I paid £50.00 and a £2.00 tip anyway she then said how old are you I said 18 she then went she don't get young ones often anyway got my dick out and said sorry about size but she said don't worry I have seen smaller she was lovely anyway she then sucked me off for 2 mins then she went on top of me and she was brilliant then she said lets swap so we did doggy I was pounding her with everything I had and making her scream then after about 8 odd mins she then said lets change again for missionary which was odd she said when I paid her 20 min 2 positions she then said I wont charge for this and winked I got on top and did her with everything I had she squeezed my arse hard as I did her then after 5 more mins she then said tired and laughed I said yeah so she flipped me changed johnie and gave oral for 5 min then took johnie off and wanked mee off with lupe and I screamed I could not help myself anyway as I got dressed we were joking and laughing and I was telling her that I had to lie to my dad about where I really was and that she works not far from soho anyway I said goodbye and left and best shag I have ever had without a doubt I am going again next month when I get paid and have money to get train to waterloo from petersfield.
anyone else use her?

Offline joe diddley

I've seen Katy before and had a good time. Nice attitude and willing in my experience, though I've only visited her once. Polish, fairly chunky, fair sized tits, straight blonde hair shoulder length and pink lipstick. Quite sexy in my opinion.

Lewis Longhurst

yep that's the one got lost leaving court road station though lol anyway I am coming up to soho end of month any good girls I should try and not time watchers

Offline joe diddley

yep that's the one got lost leaving court road station though lol anyway I am coming up to soho end of month any good girls I should try and not time watchers

If you come again on Wednesday go to the same walkup and see the girl in the flat downstairs who was busy when you saw Katie. She's great fun. :cool:

Lewis Longhurst

ok I might have to give her a go then I heard good things about her from a punter who was leaving at the same time I have heard good things about a girl called anna though from the forum I might also give her a go when I come up

Offline jimmycallum

jennifer from lisle street was amazing she really lifted my mood.
she was there on thursday afternoon around 1pm last time i saw her a few months back.
does anybody know what other days she does or if she is still there.

mrfixit37

SAD NEWS.

just come back from an amazing session with Anna from romilly street. She's leaving as she's now moved in with some fell a and he wants her to pack it in.  She explained since she's been seeing this bloke she's been cutting back on her services and now only works Sundays and Mondays but she finishes next Sunday. Never to do a turn again. She had her enemies but I really like the girl  a good service provider and a proper good shag and interesting character. So if you want to experience what all the fuss is about you have tomorrow and next Sunday to find out..

P.s no I'm not fluffy or her pimp or the fella before any of you conspiracy lot read something theres not. Just giving you a heads up. Your choice. I've had my fill.

Offline ladiesman020

RE: Anna. That is sad she was a good flithy shag. Best sex I ever had and what ever man ties her down is getting the best sex ever.
I just wish more girls did and enjoyed anal. Anna loved it

mrfixit37

True, unfortunately its all for him and but good luck to him and her.  She was pure filth to a standard you can't teach .

And good she left on a high instead of getting jaded like some.

Offline ladiesman020

She might be back if the relationship ends and she needs money

JPaul

Great news, good for her! hope she doesnt come back as she deserves a nice happy normal life with someone. I dont know how she ever made enemies with anyone she never came here to hurt anybody. She was only ever nice. Hes a lucky guy

Offline ladiesman020

I know there was jealousy from other working girls in soho as anna was very popular and a small celebrity

mrfixit37

I know there was jealousy from other working girls in soho as anna was very popular and a small celebrity

That's the irony ..instead of bitching ,they needed up their game. There's a reason why she was the punt of choice in Soho. Yeah she was unpredictable at times and moody but when she was on her game ..she was unbeatable. But ..NEXT!!!  who's filling those disco shoes ?

punterfan

Are there any girls in Soho at the moment that have fake tits? Also been to Soho a few times, if you arrive at a place and you do not like the girl, what is a good excuse to leave? Do't want to offend anyone!

Offline Gapeking

Sad to here anna is going but i think it is about time

When she was first on the scene it was no holes bared dirty deepthroat pounding. But she got a little timid.

One of the best memories will be shoving my dick down the back of her throat and then pounding her arse till she screamed!

Good times

Offline akauya

Are there any girls in Soho at the moment that have fake tits? Also been to Soho a few times, if you arrive at a place and you do not like the girl, what is a good excuse to leave? Do't want to offend anyone!

The only one I know of is Angela. A blonde Lithuanian with porn star looks. Depending on her mood on the day she will either give you  really good raunchy service or a lacklustre one. But she is quite attractive and has big fake tits.

You will find her at 28 Peter Street (top flat I think) on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (according to the wiki) but I think I saw her on a Monday last time I was there, but that was ages ago. She does anal too if you're interested but, of course, it's extra.

As for leaving if you don't like the girl. Just say thanks, that you were looking for someone else and leave. They are used to that, some get offended and slam the door after you but most of them don't give a shit as there are hundreds of punters in Soho. Another one will take your place soon enough.

Offline Slartysmith

Are all walkup prices the same?  For example, 20 for sex, 30 for sex and oral (+ tip for maid) and then more for a longer stay?  I'm asking because Lily (the old French lady in Greek St) wanted, I think, 25 for sex and oral and perhaps would have charged less for just sex.

Or perhaps she has a higher minimum price than elsewhere

Offline PatrickCarnes

I just say that they are not what I'm looking for. That's not offensive. Up to them if they get offended.

tf552

Which walkups are open past 10PM?

Offline lovetopunt

planning to have my first soho visit today. just a couple of questions if you boys don't mind.

what is the going rate? let say BJ and sex?

what time do they close? tried once a while ago but the girl was busy so i left and never went back. i fear people i know will see me so i never really like soho but they are cheap and this is what i need now and the sun go down early as well. so what time they open till usually?

cheers

Offline joe diddley

Generally, with some minor variations, walkup prices are as follows:

Sex (10 minutes) = £20
Oral or hand relief (10 minutes) = £20
Sex and oral (10 minutes) = £30
"Positions" (10 minutes) = £30
20 minutes with any or all of the above (sometimes called "Dreamtime") = £50
An hour = generally around £130
Ask about other services (69, RO, uniforms, etc.) and look at the "menu" often put up on the wall (if there is one). These other services are likely to vary between girls quite considerably both in terms of prices and whether they are even available.

All services are almost always covered and there is rarely anal available. DFK isn't generally on offer as far as I know but I don't look for that, so I'm not sure. Be sure to have £2 in change for the conventional maid's tip which you give to the girl rather than the maid before you start.

Note that in some walkups (e.g. 8 Greek Street and 2 Greens Court in my experience) the 10 minutes is rather more generous than in others but your mileage of course may vary on this.

At the moment the best girls seem to be along the strip known to some Soho regulars as the Greek Street Corridor (8 Greek Street, 52 Greek Street, 34 Romilly Street and 1 Bateman Street). Honorable mentions for 70a Berwick Street and 2 Greens Court further west as well.