Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1381628 times)

Meckar

Anyone had some unexpected surprises in Soho? I was walking down Dean Street and a guy in a doorway stopped me saying I could get a great bj upstairs - was in the mood so I went past him and up - when I got in the flat it was a guy there waiting - I asked what was going on and it turns out it was him offering. I'm fairly open-minded having fooled around in a couple of MMF threesomes before - so I figured what the hell? He was around my age (early 20s) and pretty damn good.

Wasn't what I was expecting though - has anyone else seen this happen (and will admit to it)?

Offline punk

Anyone had some unexpected surprises in Soho? I was walking down Dean Street and a guy in a doorway stopped me saying I could get a great bj upstairs - was in the mood so I went past him and up - when I got in the flat it was a guy there waiting - I asked what was going on and it turns out it was him offering. I'm fairly open-minded having fooled around in a couple of MMF threesomes before - so I figured what the hell? He was around my age (early 20s) and pretty damn good.

Wasn't what I was expecting though - has anyone else seen this happen (and will admit to it)?

nope.

Nate

Welcome.

Last I saw her was at 52 Greek Street on a Wednesday. It's a good idea to keep an eye on the Soho wiki for girls rotas... External Link/Members Only

Thanks mate. how long time ago did you see her? I checked last wednesday and found another girl but maybe was too late ( 9 pm). I usually look at the wiki page but always found not very reliable.

Offline joe diddley

Saw Bianca today (Sunday) in the 1st floor flat at 2 Greens Court. Slender, small tits, dyed blonde hair, no tattoos. Romanian I believe. Very friendly and smiley, good service, sustained eye contact and eager to please. Definitely recommended. Not sure if she regularly does Sundays or is covering for Renata (a big Lithuanian girl who gives a really great fuck IMHO) who is usually there then, but I think she also may do other days there as well.

Offline af1231

Did anyone see lulu yesterday in greens court and do they know if she will be there again next Monday?

Offline joe diddley

Did anyone see lulu yesterday in greens court and do they know if she will be there again next Monday?

I noticed that Lulu's sign was there on or by the door leading to the second floor flat on Sunday, if that's of any help, but as noted above I saw Bianca in the flat below.

Offline akauya

For the Anna aficionados here, Steve2 found an Anna lookalike

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32282.0

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I think Anna is a bit prettier but the similarity is striking. What do you guys think?

Offline punk

I think Anna is a bit prettier but the similarity is striking. What do you guys think?

she is pretty  any one banged her yet?

Offline Denhamhoop

If this is what Anna kinda  looks like i think i saw her about 18 months ago and she was a bit too wild for me.Started off with semi prostate massage then oral without which was very good then wanted me to fuck her ass but thats just not my thing.Did enjoy her but wouldnt return as she was a bit manic for my taste.Maybe shes calmed down since

Offline akauya

If this is what Anna kinda  looks like i think i saw her about 18 months ago and she was a bit too wild for me.Started off with semi prostate massage then oral without which was very good then wanted me to fuck her ass but thats just not my thing.Did enjoy her but wouldnt return as she was a bit manic for my taste.Maybe shes calmed down since

Yep, that sounds like the old Anna; she was very raunchy indeed. Sadly she has toned down her service and now is more of GFE - if you can call Soho girls GFE that is.

Offline punk

so currently who is the best wg on solo and do all the girls do covered bj's?

Offline joe diddley

so currently who is the best wg on solo and do all the girls do covered bj's?

Well, in the recent past I've seen the following WGs in Soho: Angie (Swiss), Lulu (Thai), Sophie (Thai), Sabrina (Spanish) and Bianca (Romanian), all quite rightly well regarded. However, I have to say that the best out-and-out shag was Renata (Lithuanian) of Greens Court. Not the most svelte but definitely the most committed and hard working by far during in-and-out.

Offline ladiesman020

Anna in the 6 times I fooked her was amazing. The best fuck I've ever had
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline brandc

is this famous/"imfamous Anna still working or have i missed the boat please... ss there a few anna/ana on the sohowalkups page?

onehal

Yes Anna still works there mon tues thurs Friday at 34 romilly. She's the best in soho. It's all covered now and no Anal, she has a boyfriend. Shes a real character and when you get to know her a nice person. If you treat her well she'll fuck your brains out and doesn't watch the clock. All very rare for soho.

Offline l4at

Not sure if Renata works at Greens Court anymore, saw a girl called Rosa there instead (as Lulu was busy). Looked/sounded Latin American, 30-40 years old. Saggy boobs and English was pretty bad. Was ok but looks wise wasn't great, definitely much better in Soho.

BTW, Lulu's maid seemed like a right miserable cow. Bit of an attitude problem there!

mrmiller

So this is my first post, and by extension, also a review of my first punting experience ever, which was on Tuesday, and my second, which was this evening.

Having been out of a long term relationship for 6 months, without the will to find someone else to possibly form an attachment to, I decided venturing into punting. The idea being to temporarily ease my sex drive, and also demystify sex with someone else (who's not my ex). I am around Soho a lot, and it happened to be the most convenient and impulsive way to venture into this uncharted territory. I'd never even considered something like this before, but the excitement (and the seedyness of it all) exists so diametrically opposed to what I've been used to, that in the end, I couldn't resist. I'm only young (early 20's), and have no trouble with girls, really, I just always seem to end up in long term relationships. The last one was a carcrash, and so this seems like the most worry-free route.

Both experiences have been painfully ambivalent.

On Tuesday I went to Greens Court where I met Poppy. Honestly, she is lovely. Attractive and cleary enjoyed what she was doing. I got on with her, and she put my nerves at ease very well. I would certainly recommend her for a first time punt. The maid was friendly as well. Really, I wasn't expecting things to be this (dare I say) wholesome (ha!).
I paid £32 for a BJ and sex. She was enthusiastic, and the experience was much like a GFE. Kind of exactly what I was looking for. All that said, at the end the johnny broke. I mean fuck! First time ever punting and it breaks? I have had sex hundreds upon hundreds of times, and never, ever, ever has one broke on me. Why now!! Obviously this hugely killed the mood, and Poppy, all flustered quickly ran to the bathroom in a panic to clean herself. I must emphasise now that I am 100% clean, and definitely would not have transmitted anything to her. I, of course, am getting tested out of precautions. Urgh!! As I imagine she is going to as well. her reaction certainly suggested she was clean herself - but of course you never know...

Today I finished work, and got a bit of a buzz thinking of going again... so I did. Fucking disaster. I didn't check the Soho walkup wiki, or this site to see who was on, so I went exploring. I tried Newport Court, an Italian bird was on but they'd closed for the night. I then tried the upper flat, to be greeted by a Thai girl. I had to turn her down. Not a looker at all (must have been Yo). I felt bad doing this, but really couln't have gone through with it. I had just heard her finish with another client too. So I go further exploring. I find the walkup on 4 Lisle street, so quickly dart through the door. I ring the first bell and am greeted by an overweight Brazillian (?) girl 'come in darling'. I don't take up the offer. Again, I feel bad doing this. I climb the stairs again, and ring the top flat. The maid lets me in, and she is aggressive. I ask who's on, and she angrily points me into the bedroom. 30 seconds later I am greeted by a short EE girl who says her name is Annabel. She looked about 20, and had a cheeky smile, initially (probably awkwardness). I pay £25 for BJ and sex. It sucked. It was horrible. It felt wrong, like, really wrong. The most impersonal and degrading fuck I've ever had. She points to a pube of mine and says its too long (haha!), I just had to laugh. She puts on a condom, suck the end for about 10 seconds. I then try my hardest to cum as quickly as I can and leave. She hands me a wet wipe after. I wipe my cock and exit. She says nothing, just leaves the room to greet another client. She should find another job as she clearly hates what she is doing.

Perhaps the difference is that I saw Poppy in the morning (I was her first of the day), whereas this second experience was gone 9pm. That said, it was horrific.

Buuuut, I'm gonna give it another pop with someone else later in a week or so. I love the comedy value of it all, above everything else. Going on mini-adventures with myself.

Just thought I'd share this as a review of the girls above, but also as a anecdotal account of a first punt. Soho probably isn't the best first punt... but hey, if you've got the stomach for it...

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
Good post mr Miller :thumbsup:

Soho walk ups are what I like your report of walking and finding is what I like about the place word of warning dont get fluffy with `em mate they are there to take your cash and then your cock :D
been there many times and the constant changing, variety of girls and cheapness of a quick clean fuck is unbeatable. I like to make a day of it and try 2-3 girls though the day. :cool: :cool: £66 for 3 girls =Value

Offline akauya

Good post mr Miller :thumbsup:

Soho walk ups are what I like your report of walking and finding is what I like about the place word of warning dont get fluffy with `em mate they are there to take your cash and then your cock :D
been there many times and the constant changing, variety of girls and cheapness of a quick clean fuck is unbeatable. I like to make a day of it and try 2-3 girls though the day. :cool: :cool: £66 for 3 girls =Value

Absolutely! Soho is ideal for quick pump and dump session. Whenever I'm in the West End I make sure I pop in (no pun intended) to one of the walk-ups. If I know a good girl is working that day I go for her otherwise I just take my chances. It's punting after all :)

Offline Denhamhoop

Location 8 Greek Street Went to see Sabrina she was busy so went upstairs where Rosa was working.30 something Bottle Blonde Paid the 20 quid plus 2 for the maid. Probably a size 12 nice smile reasonable boobs Just fancied a blowjob .Returns straight away nice feel of her body while she stroked my cock used her mouth to put on condom .Straight into a very nice deepthroat using her tongue to gently work my ball sack in between.Start thinking hmm might want to pay extra for a shag but as soon this thought strikes my mind she tickles my balls whilst running her tongue around my head and i ejaculate.Good Soho punt pity no OWO no CIM on offer think she would drain the lot.To sum up not the prettiest or youngest girl in Soho but great attitude and very good service provider.Other girls could learn a thing or two from her.

Offline akauya

A new review (POSITIVE) of Maria at 4 Lisle street by chelsea1962 here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32866.0

Petite dyed blonde size 8 big tits on a small frame  covered oral
doggy paid for 30 mins 65 notes seen this girl 6 or 7 times unheard of for me
but she is FUN happy smiley personality Romanian via Italy great for a quickie if your
in the west end works wed fri sat if you see her today she is wearing a pair of
cut down denim jeans about as wide as my belt what an arse shes got and a white tshirt
we her tits popping out the top what a sight!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Thanks for that review chelsea1962

Offline jbl

ive been to 4-5 walkups now with varying results.
most recent was last week with Kay, british lady in greens court. she is tall, probably late 30's.
 first time I saw her for bj and sex she was a little lackluster but there was something about her that made me go back. 2nd time a few weeks later she opened the door with no pants on at all, just crotchless lingerie... again chose bj and sex for 25 quid + 2 tip to maid. great BJ, let my hands wander, suck on her boobs etc, and whilst sex was vanilla there was dirty talk. she suggested extras are available but I didnt enquire. would go back as get the feeling there is a dirty side if she knows you

Offline joe diddley

Thanks jbl but remember fellas to tell us what day of the week your punt was on as that gives the rest of us an idea about when we might see or avoid particular girls at particular walkups.

chelsea1962

After coming into a few quid i have started having a few aw girls but keep coming
back to soho its always throwing  up new girls you can get lucky like the time i found
Alice in bateman st petite little babe never saw her again :dash: but 20 -30 quid to get laid
it cost 20 for a lap dance  :scare:

Offline Denhamhoop

Location 18 Little Newport Court
Price 30 + 2 for maid
Samina Turkish girl lovely size 6 brunette
Very pretty smallish tits but great smile and fantastic personality.Tried to a wind up by offering me the money back as i was nice to her she'd do it for nothing nice touch shows a sense of humour.Little chat and mutual feel no worries about me playing with her straight into a lovely Oral with and nice play with my balls whilst she ran her tongue around my helmet and very good deep oral and sadly i enjoyed it too much and so never got to fuck her so cannot comment on this.
All in all great VFM and one of the better girls in Soho
Had originally planned to see Amy at Greek Street but she was busy glad she was to be honest.Had a pint in Molly Moggs which apparently is a gay bar didnt know this it was empty bar me

chelsea1962

Went up there afterwork the only walk up I could find in  newport court was the thai one  girl was pretty but didnt stay  saw a cracker in 4 lisle st top flat tall slim romanian carolina
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 09:24:25 am by chelsea1962 »

mikey40

Sounds good, what days does she work?

chelsea1962

Not sure she was there thursday.

onehal

Sorry Dont want to turn this into the Anna thread but I just read on another forum that Anna at 34 Romilly street soho has been offering owo and cim to selected punters, not sure how she chooses but there is apparently a case of gonnorhea with them

Offline akauya

Sorry Dont want to turn this into the Anna thread but I just read on another forum that Anna at 34 Romilly street soho has been offering owo and cim to selected punters, not sure how she chooses but there is apparently a case of gonnorhea with them

I went to have a look, you're not that Deviant1 cunt are you? He certainly has mental health issues and obviously a big vendetta against Anna. She probably refused some weird shit he was after and he gets his revenge by bad mouthing her, what a cunt. That place is like a  fucking schoolboys playground, she said this, she said that, she loves me, she hates me, she has syphilis, she has gonorrhoea... as if they were all medical experts;  what a bunch of twats!

Any prossie who offers OWO carries the risk of getting STIs and then passing them on to punters who seek OWO. It's up to every single punter to decide whether they want to take that risk or not. There seems to be some faction over at pro$$ienet hell bent on bitching about Anna.

What a bunch of twats, honestly!

onehal

Haha no I'm not him. I am an Anna fan, and of her old owo and jealous of any of the lucky ones to still get owo off her (not the gonorrhea though)

mrfixit37

:unknown: :unknown: :unknown: still talking about Anna ??! Blimey the girls good but  :dash: :dash: move on people.. IMHO Angie is the no1 girl in sSoho.. Yeah she doesn't do the things that Anna does but for looks/body and taking it it like trooper., first class.  :thumbsup:

Offline ladiesman020

Having fucked both anna & angie, anna is a lot better
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

chelsea1962

if anna had tits like that the que wood be in shaftesbury avenue!

mrmiller

Had a gander through Soho the other day and accidentally ended up in Romily Street. It was quiet so thought I'd visit Anna as everyone goes on and on and on about how great she is.

I'm in two minds about it. The experience was curtailed somewhat by my crippling nerves. This was my third punt ever (all in Soho), and for whatever reason, I really got the jitters. I think it's largely due to reading so much about her, and then having the suspense of meeting her. I'm not sure but it made me uncharacteristically shy, which she picked up on immediately.

The actual fuck was fine, I struggled to maintain wood - which again is extremely unusual - and this clearly frustrated her a bit. She went out of her way to try and sort this, but I ended up cuming outside of her in the end.

I'll end up going back. Solely because I want to address the nerves. I think it could be because we're of a similar age, and she's quite similar to the regular girls I've fucked. It was weird being in an intimate situation with someone like that before the prior establishment of any chemistry and mutual liking, whereas other punts have always been with women I wouldn't normally be going for, which creates an impersonal distance.

As for her as a person, she was very reserved. Not during the sex, but before and after. My nervous affect didn't help this, so it doesn't fall on her entirely. I've left the whole thing a bit confused, and intrigued at both myself and her.  :rolleyes:

chelsea1962

Have another go you will be more relaxed next time

Offline joe diddley

You went on the right day, though. Elsewhere on Wednesday there is Maria at 4 Lisle Street, Amy at 8 Greek Street, and Selena at 70a Berwick Street. Try one of those next Wednesday instead.

chelsea1962

Your love maria best tits in soho firm bouncy and lets you suck em :yahoo:

Offline Stalinator

Your love maria best tits in soho firm bouncy and lets you suck em :yahoo:

Which flat is she in?

chelsea1962

Offline akauya

I was in the West End last night and popped in to 2 Greens Court. My first time with Bianca, very slim, blonde attractive girl. Very funny, good sense of humour. Great peachy arse, lovey to play with whist doing her in doggy.

Recommended  :thumbsup:

Offline joe diddley

I was in the West End last night and popped in to 2 Greens Court. My first time with Bianca, very slim, blonde attractive girl. Very funny, good sense of humour. Great peachy arse, lovey to play with whist doing her in doggy.

Recommended  :thumbsup:

+1

rogerc23

I popped into romilly earlier for a quick £22 blowie from anna,had never seen her before and i was impressed,good figure,sexy face and most importantly really good oral (ow) skills,bit quiet pre and post sucking but the bit in between made up for it :drinks:

mrmiller

I popped into romilly earlier for a quick £22 blowie from anna,had never seen her before and i was impressed,good figure,sexy face and most importantly really good oral (ow) skills,bit quiet pre and post sucking but the bit in between made up for it :drinks:

Yeah I felt the same. She was as impersonal as she could possibly be until she started getting to it, which made the whole thing a bit awkward... Definitely gonna give Bianca a go next I think.

Offline akauya

Yeah I felt the same. She was as impersonal as she could possibly be until she started getting to it, which made the whole thing a bit awkward... Definitely gonna give Bianca a go next I think.

She is quite wary of new punters as she has heard of the shitty stuff some of the wankers from prossienet have been bitching about her. Once she knows you are OK she is quite sweet.

Let us know how you get on with Bianca.

mrmiller

She is quite wary of new punters as she has heard of the shitty stuff some of the wankers from prossienet have been bitching about her. Once she knows you are OK she is quite sweet.

Let us know how you get on with Bianca.

Yes, I had read through that thread. Lately it's all gotten a bit ugly. She stated explicitly that it was oral w/, despite the fact I never gave any remote indication that I'd want otherwise - I think it was likely related to the rumours circulating. Anyway, like I said I'll probably give her another visit in the coming weeks.

Offline danny.simons

She is quite wary of new punters as she has heard of the shitty stuff some of the wankers from prossienet have been bitching about her.

Okay, I have to ask, what is this Prossienet that people keep mentioning? I keep seeing the posts and maybe I am being naïve or dumb or something but I genuinely have no idea what it is  :unknown:

Could someone please enlighten me?

Offline Stalinator

I can't link to it here sadly as it is a banned site.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 12:38:22 am by Stalinator »

Offline akauya

Okay, I have to ask, what is this Prossienet that people keep mentioning? I keep seeing the posts and maybe I am being naïve or dumb or something but I genuinely have no idea what it is  :unknown:

Could someone please enlighten me?

Google %%%.

As I undesrtand it this used to be a website/forum where punters could share information on prossies and all punting related activities. It then allowed advertisers to join their boards, i.e. prossies and pimps and became "funded by hookers" as one of the prossies called it. The mods were/are a mix of punters and prossies (as far as I know) and heavily slanted on prossies' favour. You cannot post negative comments on prossies who give you a bad service and your posts will be in constant pre-mod until you are part of the fluffy brigade who worship the prossies. So it's heavily moderated and always taking the prossies' side thus lost all credibility from the punters point of view. Therefore the prossienet moniker. Oh and you can't call prossies "prossies" there, apparently they consider that an insult, you have to call them escorts or ladies.

I think that's it in a nutshell.

UKP on the other hand does not allow advertisers or pimps or touting and its ethos is Putting The Punter First, a site run by Punters for Punters and privately funded by Admin.

Offline danny.simons

Thanks akauya! Been bugging me for a while not knowing what it was

That sounds shit, glad I've found here, much better :)