Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1388173 times)

Offline Slartysmith

Is Mary working today at the walk-down?  She was shown as being there last Thursday.

Anyone spotted any differences from last week's list?

Offline weirdintrusion

So I have decided to no longer waste my time visiting Soho. My fetishes are anal sex, owo and cumming on boobs and very few women do it there and the ones that do their shift patterns vary and I hate wasting journeys.
Pretty much share the same interests, but not too fussed about anal. Do you know any soho girl who allows this with no problem?

Offline el-fei

Pretty good likeness, I've seen the ad for who people are claiming is Anna, hard to tell from that one alone but a quick google turns up another ad which I'm 99% sure is her. 

(also had to laugh when googling Evelyn Kennedy, first thing that comes up is a 1970s comedy called Snowball Express....wonder if this is why she chose that name)

Yup care to share this link? I imagine this is bullshit.

Tit Connoisseur

After jok32’s fun with Christine / Petra I just had to go and get me some as well. She was looking good and I got stuck in right off the bat with some tit sucking. She rubbered me up Godspeed and started to suck me. She obligated and sucked me on her knees as I sat on the bed upright giving me full access to them big tits. Almost came in the rubber  so asked her to give me her ass. After about 20 thrusts I couldn’t hold on I whipped the rubber off and asked her to wank me off so I could jizzle over her wrist. I squirted good and hard. A nice punt
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 12:26:32 pm by Tit Connoisseur »

Tit Connoisseur

On a different topic. Roxy’s pussy tastes absolutely great  :wacko:

Offline Youngpunter69

Anyone know whos working tonight at 34 romily

dbnoob

Yup care to share this link? I imagine this is bullshit.
wasn't sure if links to ads are against the rules (mods I'm sure you'll fix if not!)

ignore vid that's before the pics, as often with these ads they are completely unrelated but have a ganders and let me know if you agree (or if it's a case of chronic face blindness kicking in!)

External Link/Members Only

Offline mrh79

Still don’t think this is Anna? Someone else might have to toftt and report back. I know she was a bit bonkers but a great punt back in the day

Offline Running Man

Did she wash it first?

Offline Uncle Albert

Anyone know whos working tonight at 34 romily
Nina and new ‘sexy’ Alice
Alice is a leggy EE girl quite attractive facially and has long blond hair
Smallish boobs squashed into too tight orange bra and panty set
English not great but adequate for the task, NO anal, seemed quite reserved so didn’t partake but regretting it now, great legs and probably a cute butt too

Offline bombadill

I second this! She definitely has an amazing pussy that I liked licking. :wackogirl:

Offline Uncle Albert

wasn't sure if links to ads are against the rules (mods I'm sure you'll fix if not!)

ignore vid that's before the pics, as often with these ads they are completely unrelated but have a ganders and let me know if you agree (or if it's a case of chronic face blindness kicking in!)

External Link/Members Only
Not Anna , unless she’s had a LOT of cosmetic surgery  :lol:

xfreak2009

Hello?

I am a newbie to walk-up and can somebody answer my questions?

- Based on my search, the average price is 50 pounds for 30 minutes. is this correct?
- Can I expect Bareback BJ included in the basic service?
- Should I just walk-up and knock the door? then the girl opens the door to let me in? is this how it works?
- Would it be ok to turn back and walk down if the girl is not my type?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 11:21:04 am by xfreak2009 »

Offline puntmiester

Hello?

I am a newbie to walk-up and can somebody answer my questions?

- Based on my search, the average price is 50 pounds for 30 minutes. is this correct?
- Can I expect Bareback BJ included in the basic service?
- Should I just walk-up and knock the door? then the girl opens the door to let me in? is this how it works?
- Would it be ok to turn back and walk down if the girl is not my type?

no. £55 for 20 minutes (+£2 tip for the maid)
Bareback BJ in basic service - defo not
yes.the maid will mostly open the door so don't get scared and run away
if the maid opens the door you won't see the girl until you are already inside. some people feel awkward leaving at this point but yes just say 'no thanks' and leave. they don't want any trouble, and the longer they have you in there the more likely they'll miss out on a paying customer

research the more reliable venues and girls here first; 8 greek street, romilly street, berwick street, UF 2 Greens court are my go too's

Offline Liverpool

You are looking for 1 hour to be around £140-160. As a result 30 minutes is £80-100. If you don't fancy the girl then just walk. Some on here do a "do you do anal?" line to get out the door which is unnecessary. OWO will be extra and even then not everyone will want to do it. For your own safety do not give any money to anyone you meet on the stairs/near the doorways. They will be nothing to do with the walkup and will just be cunts trying to rob you in plain sight.

jjjim

Lily and Jenny at Greek Str. Nadia lower flat on Berwick.

Offline Oskarm

If anyone's curious about Scarlet's status, I've written a review about her here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=183889.new#new

She's still working in 34 romiliy street on sundays, but she may change her vocation to green courts every wednesday.

Scarlett was not at Romilly today.
Ruby and Nina (I did not walk up but I was tempted by Ruby and the potential to add the maid)
4 Lisle
Dark hair dark skin, no name, LF
Maya older thicker romanian with big (o)(o)s and a hard sell.

Berwick Nadia LF (as good as always, playful, attentive, fun)

Renata was at 2 Greens court with what appeared to be Sonia posted as "new". I caught up with Renata for a few minutes and left politely.

Still hoping to find Scarlett one day but my days in Soho seem numbered.

Offline JayEZ2K

10 Little Newport St and 18 Newport Court both seemed to be closed for Chinese New Year today. All doors at Lisle St were open, despite the huge crowds.

The scene while roaming Soho around 4 am on Saturday night was interesting. I saw the Chinatown masseuses pulling in clients that late/early in the morning. And a small group of guys outside a walkup pooling their cash and then going into the walkup. On other occasions I've seen guys waiting outside the walkup for their buddy to punt. And I've seen a couple of young mates waiting in the stairs together to punt. Since I do this solo only, it's interesting how open some people are with their mates. It's also interesting to see how much action was going on at 4am, since I am not usually there so late. I guess that after an unsuccessful night pulling birds the walkups and parlours are an easy fallback.

Offline emergencyReporter

Scarlett was not at Romilly today.
Ruby and Nina (I did not walk up but I was tempted by Ruby and the potential to add the maid)
4 Lisle
Dark hair dark skin, no name, LF
Maya older thicker romanian with big (o)(o)s and a hard sell.

Berwick Nadia LF (as good as always, playful, attentive, fun)

Renata was at 2 Greens court with what appeared to be Sonia posted as "new". I caught up with Renata for a few minutes and left politely.

Still hoping to find Scarlett one day but my days in Soho seem numbered.

If she wasn't available on Sunday, then her transition to Green Courts is complete. Either try the Green Courts (she didn't tell me which one, though) on Wed or 50a Shepherds Market, Mayfair on Thurs. For the latter, it will be opened later than usual, so don't be surprised if you encountered a closed door.

Offline Oskarm

I may try to avail myself of a final punt with Roxy Wednesday.

Offline MrIncredible

If she wasn't available on Sunday, then her transition to Green Courts is complete. Either try the Green Courts (she didn't tell me which one, though) on Wed or 50a Shepherds Market, Mayfair on Thurs. For the latter, it will be opened later than usual, so don't be surprised if you encountered a closed door.

If you follow Scarlet's twitter it seems she is not at 50a this Thursday.

Offline Youngpunter69

If you follow Scarlet's twitter it seems she is not at 50a this Thursday.
whats her Twitter

Offline JayEZ2K

Ditto that. Does anyone have Scarlet's Twitter? It sounds like a promising way to solve the rota problem.

Offline yaa tere

I fancy a punt with swiss angie, is she still working in 2 greens court? if not where is she?

Tit Connoisseur

Went to see the esteemed Tina today @ 18 Newport. There was a Thai sign on top floor. I didn’t like what I seen so walked even though she had a right pair of tits and nice stockings. Went to Romily and stayed with Ruby as Priya up top was busy. I found Ruby really nice as a personality, fun person. Good service but she is a tad on the chubby side. She can take a right good hammering.

Offline Liverpool

I fancy a punt with swiss angie, is she still working in 2 greens court? if not where is she?

I think someone else said she'd hung up the trashy lingerie for good. I think she still does the occasional "maid" shift.

Tit Connoisseur

Did she wash it first?

No I only do oral in soho when I am first punter of the day.

Angelomike

Anybody know what happened to the dark skinned shortish Italian at Romilly street?

Offline today14

Anybody know what happened to the dark skinned shortish Italian at Romilly street?
Jenny? Works at Greek St and Berwick I think. Seen her a couple of times and had a great time  :)

Offline Running Man

No I only do oral in soho when I am first punter of the day.
smart man! 👌🏼

turner.jerome

Dropped in to Kay on Lisle St the other day as I really fancied a slightly older British woman for a change.
Disappointing overall. More chat out of the girls who can't speak English. Very robotic.

What happened to my favourite - Russian Selina from Berwick St?

Offline Oskarm

@sohoscarlett

Her twitter says she will not be at Shepard this week. Oh well.

Tit Connoisseur

Visited Petra today at 18 Newport. First time to see her in 3 years. She has degenerated. That fabalukus body is chubby in places but her tits are the best I’ve ever sucked in SoHo. She keep her legs up so I couldn’t drive it in too deep plus a super strength rubber dulled the sensation. Last time punting her. Tina is working the Lowe floor today chaps.

Offline jok32

2 lisle street today LF Julia, UF Candy
3 lisle street closed door

Julia says shes from north Spain. Dark brown hair. A cups. Basic service taken and no kissing or touching otherwise allowed. strawberry flavored condoms and she put it on inside out. also strangely retracted foreskin fully before fitting condom, presumably to decrease time apent actually fucking her as more friction. Permitted deep missionary and felt nice and warm inside.

She initially moaned and moved with the thrusts but when I slowed tto pace myself she seemed to assume that I came and became still as a dead fish. When I actually did come she tried to rush me out rather than let me fully finish which was disappointing. didn't use the full 10 mins.

there is a shower and toilet available and was allowed to use sink and toilet.

Maid was a late 30s busty and big bottomed blonde English lady, size maybe 12, smoker but nice.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 03:18:35 pm by jok32 »

Offline Uncle Albert

Ruby and Kate at 8 Greek st today
Disappointing for Roxy fans
Nina and Elly at 34 Romilly

Gonna save my cash for another day

jjjim

I wish I had.

Thought I would try Elly at Romilly. Was let in and I found her quite attractive, Medium height, black haired, Romanian with nice sized boobs. Asked for sex and positions for £30, she said it was 40. Only had 30 on me so agreed to just sex.
She pocketed the extra 10 and handed 20 to the maid, so maybe if you start to leave she will agree to the normal price. I should have left.

She did the standard 3 things they do in Soho to make it a shite punt. Condom on while soft, hand on nob once inside and legs in a position so you don't get full penetration.
Was rubbish and after a few mins I left without finishing. Worst punt I've had in a long time.

She seemed to understand English well, when she spoke she was quite short and cold. Not one that likes her job or puts any effort in. Very nice boobs though.

Offline Oskarm

Went to Soho hoping to find Roxy.

Went to Romilly after being disappointed at missing Roxy and went for Elly. Opted for Sex and oral for 30. OW was essentially terrible but lasted a proper 3-5 minutes and when I thrust into her mouth she did not recoil. on to missionary. She kept her hand on MR. Johnson but did not protest when I slowed the pace a bit or went for a deeper penetration but she never took her hand away. Toward the end she let me give her a proper pounding and used her free hand to steady her magnificent breasts that were swaying all over the place with my thrusting.

If you fancy fucking a live sex doll with a beautiful pair of tits and no personality, I would say Elly will do properly. If you want any sort of  fantasy that this is more than a pump and dump situation I would say move along. I found her face average but her spinner body, perfect c cup tits, and fuzzy nether regions were exactly in my wheelhouse. Joe D C/C+ service (c+ only for the body), honestly if I had to choose Mikki or Elly again I would punt Elly but they are similar in that they have the body to be exceptional but the personality kills the experience.

Tit Connoisseur

Lovely punt just there with Nicky the girl on LF 18 Newport. Started of in 69 with me opting for an uncovered hand job as I licked and sucked her pussy. 5 mins of mutual pleasure resulted in a lovely release. She mad all sorts of moans and encouraging sighs etc. really enjoyed. £30 and tip.

Offline Uncle Albert

Ruby and Julia at no 8
Nina and Priya at 34
None of them tempting me tonight

doughslayer

Thursday Rota

8 Greek St - Julia/Ruby
52 Greek St - Mary (Gave disinterested vibe so I walked, although the new bedroom looks very cosy & I wanted to break my duck there)
2 Lisle St - Veronica/Kay
3 Lisle St - Christina (Told me prices start at £30 and that she doesn't do 'basic sex' for £20. Even though that's exactly what she charged/did with a few guys on here recently)
4 Lisle St - Alice (LF)
34 Romilly St - Priya/Nina
Greens Ct - Poppy (UF)
Greens Ct - Lavinia (skinny pale brunette EE)/Sonia (Skinny pale and looked like a crack head)
Newport Ct - Nicky/Thai
70A Berwick St - Lisa/Jenny

Soho is in dire straits. Elena/Roxy/Angie are practically gone and Amanda has gotten pale and fat. New girls like Elly & Nina are running it into the ground with their snatch and grab tactics and shit disinterested sex. And I always thought it would be the pigs or the council that would end Soho, it ended up being the girls, how ironic!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 12:12:28 am by doughslayer »

Offline Slartysmith

Just for completeness for Doughslayer's post

2 Greens Court LF was open but no name posted outside
Bateman St was closed (probably permanently)
2 flats advertised (no names) at 61 Dean St
Peter St also had an open door

Offline weirdintrusion

So I have decided to no longer waste my time visiting Soho. My fetishes are anal sex, owo and cumming on boobs and very few women do it there and the ones that do their shift patterns vary and I hate wasting journeys.

Forgot to quote but was there any soho girls who did this besides anal?

Offline Punter80

Anyone know who’s working 70a Berwick today?

Offline ManOFSteel

Forgot to quote but was there any soho girls who did this besides anal?

They have all left apart from Crazy Angela on Peter St.

doughslayer

Just for completeness for Doughslayer's post

2 Greens Court LF was open but no name posted outside
Bateman St was closed (probably permanently)
2 flats advertised (no names) at 61 Dean St
Peter St also had an open door
Ah I forgot to add Peter St, I was so desperate that I did actually wander up there, daring to risk seeing Crazy Angela.
Alas it turned out to be really fat but joyful brunette Becky on the lower floor and Vanessa on top (Thursday).

Tit Connoisseur

Thursday Rota

8 Greek St - Julia/Ruby
52 Greek St - Mary (Gave disinterested vibe so I walked, although the new bedroom looks very cosy & I wanted to break my duck there)
2 Lisle St - Veronica/Kay
3 Lisle St - Christina (Told me prices start at £30 and that she doesn't do 'basic sex' for £20. Even though that's exactly what she charged/did with a few guys on here recently)
4 Lisle St - Alice (LF)
34 Romilly St - Priya/Nina
Greens Ct - Poppy (UF)
Greens Ct - Lavinia (skinny pale brunette EE)/Sonia (Skinny pale and looked like a crack head)
Newport Ct - Nicky/Thai
70A Berwick St - Lisa/Jenny

Soho is in dire straits. Elena/Roxy/Angie are practically gone and Amanda has gotten pale and fat. New girls like Elly & Nina are running it into the ground with their snatch and grab tactics and shit disinterested sex. And I always thought it would be the pigs or the council that would end Soho, it ended up being the girls, how ironic!

+1. Good post.

Tit Connoisseur

Ah I forgot to add Peter St, I was so desperate that I did actually wander up there, daring to risk seeing Crazy Angela.
Alas it turned out to be really fat but joyful brunette Becky on the lower floor and Vanessa on top (Thursday).

Becky wanted £50 to cum on her tits Tuesday. I opted for a 30 quid suck and hand job instead.

Offline georgeporge

Sunday 18th - I walked round and round  plucking up courage

2 doors next to each other 28/ 27   ( bit more to the right is a walkway under construction - can still walk through...something court

I went up 28,  knocked on 1st door ( of 3 ) and saw a short 25 ish girl, didnt speak much, looked miserable
paid £30 for hand and suck  didnt get oral, she walked off when i came,

WHo was she, so i can avoid !  didnt get her name

Eidolon

Sunday 18th - I walked round and round  plucking up courage

2 doors next to each other 28/ 27   ( bit more to the right is a walkway under construction - can still walk through...something court

I went up 28,  knocked on 1st door ( of 3 ) and saw a short 25 ish girl, didnt speak much, looked miserable
paid £30 for hand and suck  didnt get oral, she walked off when i came,

WHo was she, so i can avoid !  didnt get her name

For what ever reason should you return and she's there just walk out, sounds like you were around the green court flats and visited 28 peter street around the corner. As for who you visited I'm not regular to this area so no clue.