Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1381695 times)

Offline joe diddley

Was in the area around noon today (Friday). Didn't partake but can report that the following was given on the cards and bells:

8 Greek Street - Roxy and Kate (Sabrina still not back yet, it seems)
34 Romilly Street - Jenny and Nadia
Newport Court - Tina and Alexandra (new name to me)

Offline peter purves

Was in the area around noon today (Friday). Didn't partake but can report that the following was given on the cards and bells:

8 Greek Street - Roxy and Kate (Sabrina still not back yet, it seems)
34 Romilly Street - Jenny and Nadia
Newport Court - Tina and Alexandra (new name to me)

Cheers!! Good reconnaissance!! :thumbsup:

Any news about number 5 2??

Over & Out

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Brazilian Martian

God how times have changed gimme 2005 to 2009 soho any day I used to work a stones throw from a walk up when I was working in a tattoo shop on greens court. The memories  :blush:

Offline joe diddley

Over & Out

None. No names on the door there.

Offline joe diddley

Sorry everyone. Not Kate and Roxy but Kate and Lily at number 8 Greek Street. My mistake. So used to writing Kate and Roxy as one item. Apologies to anyone misled into going down to Soho today to see Roxy.

Offline od13218

Sorry everyone. Not Kate and Roxy but Kate and Lily at number 8 Greek Street. My mistake. So used to writing Kate and Roxy as one item. Apologies to anyone misled into going down to Soho today to see Roxy.
Literally on my way out the door!! Thanks for the speedy correction :)

Offline joe diddley

Literally on my way out the door!! Thanks for the speedy correction :)

Glad to have saved you a trip out in some nasty weather!

Rockhard

Over & Out

Have you actually been to a walk up yet? Never seen so many questions and comments without a report.

Would also question if you are over 18!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 11:40:14 am by Rockhard »

LondonCity

Tatiana is a fave now. Good service, nice body, good looking. English isn't the greatest but that's a good thing imo as she doesn't keep talking get's on straight with the job no small talk. She is first choice now

Rockhard

Tatiana is a fave now. Good service, nice body, good looking. English isn't the greatest but that's a good thing imo as she doesn't keep talking get's on straight with the job no small talk. She is first choice now

Being Colombian she would be well used to the black pudding as well.

Offline peter purves

Being Colombian she would be well used to the black pudding as well.

How would you rate Tatiana, Rockhard, if you've seen her off course?

Been trying to PM you with no joy - turn on your batphone mate

Cheers!!

Offline stuart.

top 5 girls in Soho at the moment? plz

Rockhard

How would you rate Tatiana, Rockhard, if you've seen her off course?

Been trying to PM you with no joy - turn on your batphone mate

Cheers!!

I've blocked messages as I'm sick of being pestered with questions. I'm not the know it all of Soho.

Offline peter purves

I've blocked messages as I'm sick of being pestered with questions. I'm not the know it all of Soho.

:lol:

A victim of your own success.

Take it as a compliment my friend...even if annoying.  :drinks:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 04:36:23 pm by peter purves »

Offline sexy pete

Based on recent personal experience, IMO the top girls in Soho are Elena, Nadia, Roxy (all EE) , Poppy and Yaya (both Thai).

johnagard

Based on recent personal experience, IMO the top girls in Soho are Elena, Nadia, Roxy (all EE) , Poppy and Yaya (both Thai).

Do you know how much Yaya charges? Is it the standard soho price (£20 for sex etc) or the higher prices (starting at £30)

Had a good sesh with Poppy the other day, but prices are higher than the others.

Offline sexy pete

The usual bj/sex combo is £30, but a £50 20mins session is good value with Yaya.

Offline tim.smith

There is one bitch to avoid people, (forget her name) works Fridays, 2 Greens courts, first floor flat, claims to be from Italy but from the accent and face its quite evident she is Romanian /  Bulgarian. About 5'7 i would say, black hair, hard looking face, around early 30's. Absolutly shit service, condom on whilst im was limp, trying to get me hard with some basic rubbing. didn't even get to as far a BJ. Payed £30 and asked for £20 back as i was only on the bed for less then 2 mins. Bitch obviously didn't give my money back.

Once of the shitest punts in Soho i have had in my 7 years as a seasoned soho man.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 08:08:58 pm by tim.smith »

Offline od13218

For me it would be Roxy, Sabrina (mature and curvy-  not for all tastes but fantastic service/attitude), Yaya, Natasha, Zara

Eidolon

what flat does she work at?

Eidolon

Offline joe diddley

For me it would be Roxy, Sabrina (mature and curvy-  not for all tastes but fantastic service/attitude), Yaya, Natasha, Zara

Agree about Sabrina. I really think she's really quite sexy in a 'mature and curvy' way and she is certainly willing. First couple of times with her (about two or three years back) were average to good but I then gave her a break, coming back to see her after a year. As part time maid at number eight I guess she'd seen that I was a welcome regular with her stablemates Kate, Amy and so on, and thereafter I got top class service from her, perhaps the best from the current crop in Soho. (Anyone know when she's back from hoiiday by the way?) Zara is also great (more vanilla than some but fun, friendly, very sexy and gives excellent cowgirl) and I know Yaya is highly thought of but I haven't come across Natasha yet. Will have to check through the thread for more info on her unless anyone can give me her location and a potted summary here.

Rockhard

:lol:

A victim of your own success.

Take it as a compliment my friend...even if annoying.  :drinks:

I'm fuc***g done with this now. In your own words "over and out" and I fuc***g mean it. Load of bollo*ks.

Rockhard

The usual bj/sex combo is £30, but a £50 20mins session is good value with Yaya.

Sexy Pete LMFAO. Who told you that your sexy ? FFS  :lol:

Offline sexy pete

Perhaps I've chosen a self-deprecating and ironic pen-name!

Offline od13218

Agree about Sabrina. I really think she's really quite sexy in a 'mature and curvy' way and she is certainly willing. First couple of times with her (about two or three years back) were average to good but I then gave her a break, coming back to see her after a year. As part time maid at number eight I guess she'd seen that I was a welcome regular with her stablemates Kate, Amy and so on, and thereafter I got top class service from her, perhaps the best from the current crop in Soho. (Anyone know when she's back from hoiiday by the way?) Zara is also great (more vanilla than some but fun, friendly, very sexy and gives excellent cowgirl) and I know Yaya is highly thought of but I haven't come across Natasha yet. Will have to check through the thread for more info on her unless anyone can give me her location and a potted summary here.
Natasha (might be still on holiday but back some time this month) works at 52 Greek on Weds and 1 Bateman top flat on Sat. Romanian, slim, brunette- not my usual type at all tbh- quite quirky and eccentric,  very free about touching/fondling/kissing etc (not lips). Can be slightly wild. Developed a bit of a rapport with her and have had some great sessions.

Offline joe diddley

Natasha (might be still on holiday but back some time this month) works at 52 Greek on Weds and 1 Bateman top flat on Sat. Romanian, slim, brunette- not my usual type at all tbh- quite quirky and eccentric,  very free about touching/fondling/kissing etc (not lips). Can be slightly wild. Developed a bit of a rapport with her and have had some great sessions.

Cheers. Will add her to the to-visit list.

LondonCity

Where is Blore Court again? i know it is a hidden side road in Peter Street but where exactly? i always assumed Greens Court was Blore Court until i checked the sign a few weeks ago

Offline od13218

Where is Blore Court again? i know it is a hidden side road in Peter Street but where exactly? i always assumed Greens Court was Blore Court until i checked the sign a few weeks ago
Off Berwick St I think- but AFAIK it's been closed for years.

Offline thecat250

Off Berwick St I think- but AFAIK it's been closed for years.

correct - not only is it closed but the building has been demolished and has since been replaced by a row of modern retail units and swanky flats above. That whole block used to have quite a few walk ups coming straight off Berwick/Peter Street. A lot of fond Blore Court memories for me when I first met Swiss Angie (blond back then!) and Paris, must have been nearly ten years ago now! 

Offline ladiesman020

My walk around Soho, Thursday 5th January 2017 at 12:30 PM.
8 Greek street.
Lilly.
Roxy.
52 Greek Street.
Christina. (Tattoo on front shoulder, short, petite, slim, brunette  pretty face.)
Bateman Street.
Tatiana.
Karina (dark)
34 Romilly.
Simone.
Sasha.
1 greens court.
Nicol (blonde late 20's)
?
2 greens court.
Poppy (Thai) poppy does kissing, but only if you stay longer than 30 mins, she also does anal but for £50 extra.
Angie (Swiss)
28 Peter street.
Aidra.
??
70A Berwick street.
Elena.
Kay (English)
2 lisle street.
Roxann (blonde size 14-16)
Amanda.
3 lisle street.
Nikki? Dark late 20's
4 lisle street.
Anna (Greek dark, tall c cup boobs, long legs, does kissing for £20 extra, does OWO £30 OWO/CIM £50)
Alice? Petite blonde.
19 little Newport street.
Monica (Thai)
Newport court.
? Thai.
Mary (brunette)

I stayed with Anna of 4 Lisle Street, payed £50 for sex/position/kissing. She was friendly, willing to please, put her tounge in my mouth, let me suck her tits, rode me well, took a pounding, would return, says she's only been there 2 weeks 8/10
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings

Offline claretandblue

8 Greek street.
Lilly.
Roxy.
52 Greek Street.
Christina. (Tattoo on front shoulder, short, petite, slim, brunette  pretty face.)
Bateman Street.
Tatiana.
Karina (dark)
34 Romilly.
Simone.
Sasha.
1 greens court.
Nicol (blonde late 20's)
?
2 greens court.
Poppy (Thai) poppy does kissing, but only if you stay longer than 30 mins, she also does anal but for £50 extra.
Angie (Swiss)
28 Peter street.
Aidra.
??
70A Berwick street.
Elena.
Kay (English)
2 lisle street.
Amanda.
3 lisle street.
Nikki? Dark late 20's
4 lisle street.
Anna (Greek dark, tall c cup boobs, long legs, does kissing for £20 extra, does OWO £30 OWO/CIM £50)
Alice? Petite blonde.
Monica (Thai)
Newport court.
? Thai.
Mary (brunette)

I stayed with Anna of 4 Lisle Street, payed £50 for sex/position/kissing. She was friendly, willing to please, put her tounge in my mouth, let me suck her tits, rode me well, took a pounding, would return, says she's only been there 2 weeks 8/10
Well done that man,seemingly the only one left who goes round nearly all the walk ups and reports back  :hi:

I myself have stopped going to soho of late, but one of my last punts was a while back with the Kylie Jenner lookalike at lisle street that you highlighted ,so thanks for that

Offline Mr Carlton

LondonCity

I know it shut down a very long time ago i was asking for nostalgia purpose

Offline peter purves

Anyone know if Lucy is at 70A?

Needs one of the more experienced voice on Soho ere However, I thought she worked Mondays

Offline Quagmire

Monica (Thai)
Newport court.
? Thai.
Any more details on 10 Little Newport Street's Monica? Is she tall, slim girl with braces and bob hairdo? If so, I recommend her highly. Much better service than other WGs at that address (especially that old hag Holly). Not a clockwatcher, good English, fantastic body. 

Offline Quagmire

Newport court.
? Thai.
Mary (brunette)
Is that Thai Mary? Must be a new WG, unless its one of the Newport Court's old Oriental girls under new name (probably Tilly of 2Greens Ct or skinny, ugly Chinese Mai/May)

Offline Mr Carlton

Needs one of the more experienced voice on Soho ere However, I thought she worked Mondays

I think she works on Monday but I don't want to make the trip to Soho without knowing she's there.

Offline Victorgrey

Has anyone seen YaYa lately? She used to work outside of soho does anyone know if she still does?

Offline joe diddley

Has anyone seen YaYa lately? She used to work outside of soho does anyone know if she still does?

At Suelee's in Croydon. Suelee now works alone and Yaya isn't with her these days. Same with former Greens Court and Romilly Thais Lulu (Stephanie) and Dee Dee. May be wrong but I seem to recall that Suelee fell out with all or some of them.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 05:15:10 pm by joe diddley »

Eidolon

8 Greek street.
Lilly.
Roxy.
52 Greek Street.
Bateman Street.
Tatiana.
Karina (dark)
34 Romilly.
Simone.
Sasha.
1 greens court.
Nicol (blonde late 20's)
?
2 greens court.
Angie (Swiss)
28 Peter street.
Aidra.
??
70A Berwick street.
Elena.
Kay (English)
2 lisle street.
Amanda.
3 lisle street.
Nikki? Dark late 20's
4 lisle street.
Alice? Petite blonde.
Monica (Thai)
Newport court.
? Thai.
Mary (brunette)

28 Peter st UF is Tatia , also does Sunday's,

Eidolon

Also thanks Ladiesman020 for the update  :thumbsup:

doughslayer

I find it amusing that some of the newbies are letting themselves get abused by Miss Rockhard. Leave him alone, he is not important, as a newbie I know you may think that he knows a thing or two but let me let you into a secret - he is nothing more than the village idiot around here, he has nothing new to offer anyone as his knowledge of punting begins and ends with Newport Ct and a WG named Nicky. He is obsessed with her and when not punting her, he can often by found haunting the steps of Newport Ct creeping up behind people. He is also easy to spot as he is malodorous with a dishevelled appearance and is missing his front teeth. Ignore him, in fact leave him well alone, this continuous questioning is making him feel more important than he really is, let him talk to himself via all these other fake profiles that he has created and most definitely don't take any shit from him! Lol

Instead of listening to his rubbish take my advice and head down to Greens Ct on a Sunday, there you will find a girl called Micky (different to Mikki), she has the best body in Soho hands down, even better than Elena. She is petite and pretty, albeit with a lot of cake on her face. She used to do a few days during the week but has cut right down. I think she may also have recently enhanced her assets to a C cup but they are the best that I have seen, pert, big and soft. Had her bouncing on me this Sunday, finished me in under 3 mins I'm not proud to say. Minus points with her is you may have to ask her to remove her bra, as she doesn't always do it herself and after the deed is done she will leave the room sharpish, she isn't rude about it though. Oh and prices start at £30 but she is well worth it.

I just wonder why nobody talks about her, hmmmm I know I have retired but I just had to share that with you guys, I could have made it a more, ahem descriptive post but I see that some posters are already doing that so I'll let them write and I'll enjoy the reading now.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 10:40:39 pm by doughslayer »

Offline russell sprout

I used to see her at a place near Oval tube but that was a long time ago after that she disappeared for a while. Next time I see her I'll ask if she still works outside of Soho

LondonCity

I'm looking to retire from the walk up scene very soon just call it a day going there. Just have the good memories of going in the early and mid 2000's of both Soho and Trocadero. My only regret is not having the opportunity to see Luna for 1 hour service while she was there and not having the sexual chemistry i desired with her

mikecb6406

Who would you recommend going to today in soho?

Offline claretandblue

Popped into 34 Romiley earlier and saw Jenny, opted for the ow sex combo at £32.

She is a curvy size twelve, olive skin, claimso she is Italian but who really knows.

She offers a good service and gets into the sex,she would be good as an indie, I didn't think I would cum in the time so she finished me off with an oily uncovered handjob,recommended.

Offline od13218

I used to see her at a place near Oval tube but that was a long time ago after that she disappeared for a while. Next time I see her I'll ask if she still works outside of Soho
I saw her on Monday and she was not her usual cheerful self- muttering about having had enough of this job, worryingly. I think she felt bad about moaning because she then offered me a beer and gave me a great massage and fuck in doggy, we went almost 10 mins over time.

punter6969

Popped into 34 Romiley earlier and saw Jenny, opted for the ow sex combo at £32.

She is a curvy size twelve, olive skin, claimso she is Italian but who really knows.

She offers a good service and gets into the sex,she would be good as an indie, I didn't think I would cum in the time so she finished me off with an oily uncovered handjob,recommended.

Who is working in the other flat?

Offline claretandblue

Who is working in the other flat?
As you asked so nicely someone called Anca