Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1386399 times)

Offline od13218

Today at Romilly St: UF Anais, LF Priya. Took a look at Priya but had hoped for even bustier so walked.
8 Greek St- Mia and Julia
Didn't punt this time. Was looking for big black Chamaine as Scotsman has her down for Tues, but others have reported Weds so will try again tomorrow.

Offline claretandblue

Today at Romilly St: UF Anais, LF Priya. Took a look at Priya but had hoped for even bustier so walked.
8 Greek St- Mia and Julia
Didn't punt this time. Was looking for big black Chamaine as Scotsman has her down for Tues, but others have reported Weds so will try again tomorrow.
What did Mia look like?

Offline od13218

What did Mia look like?
Sorry, only looked at the names on the door, didn't go up at Gk St!

Offline od13218

the maid described her as having frizzy hair?

BTW Monique (the "maid") did used to work from that room years ago.
Yes sorry I wasn't clear- I asked the maid to describe the girl.
There were 2 older French maids there- a big one and a skinny one. Which would Monique be?

Offline claretandblue

Sorry, only looked at the names on the door, didn't go up at Gk St!
Ah no worries, I had read that she is the same well reviewed indie Mia who works in mainly the ec zone,I would personally doubt that as the Mia I saw behind the door of 8greek some time ago looked like a drowned rat!

Offline ralhar

I asked the maid to describe the girl.

... and she said frizzy hair - LOL.

There were 2 older French maids there- a big one and a skinny one. Which would Monique be?

the big one... top floor... been there at least 20 years

LondonCity

There was a woman touting on Peter St last night, didn't stop to find out how much she was asking though.

She is a crack addict so anything goes

doughslayer

I was at work today stacking shelves when the manager told me to take my break, I went into the staff room and sat at the table next to the wall. Took out my phone and tapped in ‘Soho walk ups‘. From there I went onto the Flying Scot. I had my back against the wall so that nobody could see the site, as I was browsing today’s, ahem ‘menu’, I noticed that there were a lot of inaccuracies, the rota had Lithuanian Rebecca at Bateman St, a girl who we know left months ago. This pissed me off as I always see her name there and figured that maybe I had not punted on a Tuesday which is why her name was still there. Well that was all the motivation that I needed. I waited for my manager to leave early today as I knew he had to attend some bullshit training and as soon as he left I went upstairs got changed and snuck out. I went straight to the underground and tapped my Oyster, I was gonna go and sort out Tuesday’s menu once and for all.

First stop was 34 Romilly St, popped in and popped straight back out. LF – Priya & UF – Anais.
Next up was 18 Newport Ct, Flying Scot had Nicky working today, I betted against it in my mind as I walked up a packed and humid Leicester Square. I reckoned she was out with her toy boy, window shopping. As I got to Newport Ct I realised that I was right, LF – Tina & UF – Oriental. I decided to go and remind myself what Tina looked like, I remembered her being a bigger girl and in the same club as Zara & Priya (a club that I must admit I rarely visit) but I thought I’d refresh my memory anyway. I walked up the steps and got to the door, I knocked and waited, in this time I heard some shuffling on the steps behind me, I looked back onto the stairs and another punter walked up and smiled at me, he looked unkempt with a dirty coat and dirty face. He then took a few more steps until he was right behind me, it was awkward as fuck and I found myself thinking for a second that this is probably what Rockhard does to other punters.
So anyway, after a few seconds the door opened and I was gobsmacked, no it wasn’t Tina it was her maid. A pretty size 10 mixed race lady in a tight white top with a pair of nice C cups. I stared at her hoping that she was the girl and that somehow this was a new Tina but it wasn’t to be, I heard a record scratch and she interrupted my fantasy with “She’s busy for 10 minutes, want to wait?” I thought about it for a split second, fuck yes I wanted to wait with her! But I was sweaty as it was a nasty humid day today and I didn’t want to be confined in a hot room with a hot maid while I sat there sweating away like a pig, so I said “No thanks”. The maid then looked at Rockhard and said “Do you want to come in and wait?”, Rockhard looked at me and flashed a creepy smile, he was missing a few front teeth and with that he walked past me and into the room. I walked downstairs still thinking about the maid, I know I have read a few people talk about an attractive mixed race maid, so this must be her, all I can say is wow, very pretty.
Next up I made my way to Lisle St. I got to number 2 and walked up the stairs only to be met with TWO new names. My luck is in! I thought to myself. LF – Aida & UF – Pawler (yep you read that right, maybe the girl intended to write ‘Paula’?).
Aida was a very skinny EE girl, she had black hair which was pulled back in a Sunday housework fashion ponytail and a bare face with no makeup, a shame really as it needed it. She also seemed disinterested in her job and once I asked for kissing she just opened the door, I was happy to leave. Walked upstairs and was let in to see Pawler. She was approximately a late 30’s Brazilian woman who was warm and tried her best to get me to stay but she just wasn’t my type. She was dark skinned but just too old looking for me, her body wasn’t special and nothing else really stuck out about her. I asked for OWO and she tried her best to talk me out of it and sell me OW, which probably meant a lot of guys had been rejecting her and despite her attempts to entice me, I followed suit and walked.
I made my way to number 4 Lisle St and knocked on the LF. Alice from Barcelona opened the door, I had recommended her last Wednesday (when she works at number 2) but I made an unreported visit to Soho the other day where I went to fuck her but she was rude as she was busy (I had opened up with “Hi how are you today?” and she replied with “The prices are on the wall, what do you want?”). So for that reason I told her that I had seen her before and turned to walk upstairs, she gave me a look as if I had just spoken Japanese to her, I didn’t understand that, maybe I should have asked for OWO as usual? I walked off anyway.
Upstairs was busy but I asked the maid if the girl was petite. “She’s new but she’s not petite darling” said the maid, before following up with “Nice eyes by the way”, I thanked her and walked, telling her that I preferred petite girls.
Made my way to 1 Bateman St to bust the Lithuanian Rebecca myth and did so. LF – Christiana & UF - Julia.
On to 1 Greens Ct, which had LF – Lavinia & UF – Russian Blonde Linda.
Lavinia was a nice slim brunette EE girl in matching black bra and knickers. Nice flat tummy, A cup boobs (B at best) but she was so pale that she looked grey. Interestingly her personality also matched that colour. She was dull and I sensed no warmth from her, not wanting to fuck a corpse, I walked.  Went upstairs and knocked on the door as the sign said ‘Blonde’ and someone had reported seeing a very attractive blonde girl going into this walk up last week. The door opened and a slim short blonde haired woman opened the door, she looked to be in her late 20’s/early 30’s, she asked if I wanted to come in, I didn’t but for some reason I walked in. She asked what I wanted and I looked at her body, it was slim but nothing special, at this point I realised that all these girls’ bodies were starting to look the same. This one had a tattoo on the top of one of her breasts. She wasn’t horrible looking but she wasn’t hot either, but she looked like someone, as I was talking to her it suddenly twigged when she smiled and I noticed her goofy top teeth, she looked like Mr. Burns from The Simpsons. Needless to say I made my exit.
2 Greens had LF – Sonia & UF – Susie.
So with no more options I decided to head home, thought I’d take the Berwick St way and check out the much raved about Selina. Got to LF and it was English Kay, didn’t bother getting past the maid when she described her. Went upstairs and was let in to see Selina. She was skinny with no boobs and her eyes were too far apart, I had read that she looked like Princess Diana, I don’t have a thing for Diana but she looked nothing like her. She did however try and welcome me with some enthusiasm. However, once I decided that I didn’t fancy her and so asked for kissing, she became rude, rolling her eyes and walking me out the door, leaving me to open the main door and let myself out, a stark contrast to her colleague Elena.

And after that I entertained the idea of returning to Lisle St to fuck Alice from Barcelona, just to see if she does the same thing she did with another punter while he was fucking her (apparently during the punt she was looking at her pussy like she’s never been fucked before, lol) but I decided against it, as I got a bad vide from her and wasn’t in the mood to be wasting resources but hey, at least we get to update Tuesday’s menu on the Flying Scot and I finally got to meet Rockhard!

TUESDAY
34 Romilly – LF Priya & UF Anais
1 Bateman St – LF Christina & UF Julia
18 Newport CT – LF Tina & UF Oriental
1 Greens Ct – LF Lavinia (slim but dull, pale, brunette) & UF Linda (Russian Blonde)
2 Greens Ct – LF Sonia & UF Susie
2 Lisle St – LF Adia & UF Pawler (MILF Brazilian)
4 Lisle St – LF Alice (Barcelona)
70A Berwick St – LF English Kay & UF Selina

Drjrg169

Hellow guys..thinking of hitting soho tomorrow and its my first time....according to the rota can u guys plz suggest where should i head first...

LondonCity

Let's try to get this mixed race maid to become a WG explain to her that she would be a very popular WG and make good money  :dance:

Rockhard

I see Mr Grisham is being careless with his latest post. Making it very obvious about one of his many alter ego's 'Panic Punter'.

Offline claretandblue

I see Mr Grisham is being careless with his latest post. Making it very obvious about one of his many alter ego's 'Panic Punter'.
He's best ignored and left to his shelf stacking  :D

Rockhard

LondonCity

... and she said frizzy hair - LOL.

the big one... top floor... been there at least 20 years

1996 till now Jesus Christ don't they get bored of the scene especially now since december 2013 were there is not much money to be made. Why not get a job

Offline ralhar

people do what they know... and who's to say how much she has made over the years... and I doubt she could get a job in the city with her CV... but yeah it's a long time in grim surroundings... they get stuck in a rut...

Offline ralhar

Does anyone know what the rota is a 3 Lisle street these days?

There seems to be some confusion over "Italian Ana / Anna" - There used to be a girl called "Italian Anna" Blonde and good looking, a bit stroppy but a nice girl really... I'm fairly sure she retired over a year ago, walked out when her maid got the sack I think...

Now here's where the confusion is I think:

If I remember rightly the sign on the stairs says something like "nice and sexy girl here" or whatever... but the way they have written "and" out of the corner of your eye and if you don't look carefully looks like "ana"

so in the past people have reported seeing "ana" and assumed it's "Italian Anna" when in fact they have seen some unidentified girl...

unless they have recently aquired a new girl called "Ana" who happens to have claimed Italian nationality but I reckon its the sign...

or "Italian Anna" might have come back but I don't reckon... she was very headstrong and I dont reckon she changes her mind once its made up and she definitely walked out in a huff.

so when "Italian Anna" went off in a stroppy huff that left Olivia and Nicky and then Luna came along but has since left (I think)... so I reckon if Olivia is on holiday then that only leaves Nicky to cover a 7 day rota which wouldn't surprise me because that place is a dive and they run the girls ragged but there is a chance that there is some new flesh there at some point during the week which could be interesting as they seem to get quite decent girls...

can anyone confirm who is there on a sunday? I would like to avoid any awkward situations with Nicky and they don't put the name up anymore I don't think...

Rockhard

There seems to be some confusion over "Italian Ana / Anna" - There used to be a girl called "Italian Anna" Blonde and good looking, a bit stroppy but a nice girl really... I'm fairly sure she retired over a year ago, walked out when her maid got the sack I think...

If I remember rightly the sign on the stairs says something like "nice and sexy girl here" or whatever... but the way they have written "and" out of the corner of your eye and if you don't look carefully looks like "ana"

so in the past people have reported seeing "ana" and assumed it's "Italian Anna" when in fact they have seen some unidentified girl...

unless they have recently aquired a new girl called "Ana" who happens to have claimed Italian nationality but I reckon its the sign...

or "Italian Anna" might have come back but I don't reckon... she was very headstrong and I dont reckon she changes her mind once its made up and she definitely walked out in a huff.

so when "Italian Anna" went off in a stroppy huff that left Olivia and Nicky and then Luna came along but has since left (I think)... so I reckon if Olivia is on holiday then that only leaves Nicky to cover a 7 day rota which wouldn't surprise me because that place is a dive and they run the girls ragged but there is a chance that there is some new flesh there at some point during the week which could be interesting as they seem to get quite decent girls...

can anyone confirm who is there on a sunday? I would like to avoid any awkward situations with Nicky and they don't put the name up anymore I don't think...

I seen Olivia recently. I gave her a good seeing to in doggy but she wanted 30 quid for sex and 40 for positions which isn't good vfm to me.

Offline ralhar

yeah I think they do charge a bit more there... I think the rent is higher... like I said they run the girls ragged... I thought Olivia was on holiday... but even if she is there right now thats just her and Nicky over 7 days... not inconceivable but there would appear to be a shift available...

would like to know if my "anna / ana" theory is bollocks or not.

punter6969

Offline Liverpool

Nicky is covering Monday-Saturdays at the moment for another week if memory serves. Then she'll be back to Wednesday's and Thursdays.

Offline ralhar

so is it just Nicky and Olivia there now?

who is there Sunday?

Thanks.

Roy008

Hi Guys, I am into blondes and fake tits, can you please help me with the names and the flat addresses of all the blondes and the one's with fake tits......this would be really helpful for me....thanks 

Offline 76shen

Hi Guys, I am into blondes and fake tits, can you please help me with the names and the flat addresses of all the blondes and the one's with fake tits......this would be really helpful for me....thanks

Roxy. at 8 Greek St

Rockhard

Popped into Nicky at 18 Newport yesterday. I always tend to be in a rush when I visit her and need to get the deed done quickly out of coincidence. Anyways what you see is what you get with her which I like. I banged her hard for  a couple of minutes in doggy before asking her to sit on the bed. Off with the rubber and finished myself off by hand while holding and looking at her tits.  Job done and was on my way.

Offline joe diddley

Saw Sabrina yesterday for an unexpectedly dirty session. She and Lily are in situ until the 4th of October when Kate and Roxy return.

Offline Oskarm

2 greens court

UF Bulgarian Tina, she is what I would describe as a robust woman or small BBW. Pretty face, dark hair and cmedium complexion, round arse, huge natural boobs, nice personality. That is the good, the bad is this flat wants 40 sex and positions and a fiver for the maid. Mesmerized by the (o)(o) I paid sex and positions. I was warned early on not to touch her nipples, but I could fondle or kiss around them. I tried to get them in motion as best I could with CG, mish, and doggie even giving her round ass a couple of slaps just before finish. I would describe her as typical to lower value on the soho spectrum and that is a pity because she could be great fun.

LF blonde Nicole from Barcelona size UK 10 I guess.
Pretty face, great body, fun personality and HUGE meaty lady lips. Some rules but sex+oral+positions was 40 quid and I gave her maid Marissa (dark haired taller woman with a pretty nice body and good love of sport based on my conversation while waiting with her) a 5er for being good looking, cool, and letting me use the toilet prior to my session with Nicole.

The session was above average even though she left her nice looking tits in her negligee. She got right down to business robustly sucking my cock and practically impaling herself on it a few times in her fervor. Best of all she kept at it a good long time and looked sexy doing it, eye contact, arse swishing about with her using my hand to spank it a couple of times. She mounted up in CG and I saw those big lady lips hanging down, I nearly asked for a close up view but refrained. She rode me nicely, then mish, then doggie where I did longer to watch her lips extend and compress with each stroke. Back to mish legs wrapped around me for the win and her making many nice sounds getting super wet and matching my rhythm. She is only there Saturday's at the moment.

I might venture out past soho to an hourly girl, feel free to PM a good one in the Victoria area if you know of any.

Cheers,

OM

Offline od13218

Saw Sabrina yesterday for an unexpectedly dirty session. She and Lily are in situ until the 4th of October when Kate and Roxy return.
"Unexpectedly dirty"- c'mon, spill the beans! I like Sabrina and would love to hear just how dirty she can be :)

Rockhard

"Unexpectedly dirty"- c'mon, spill the beans! I like Sabrina and would love to hear just how dirty she can be :)

+1

Especially as I take JD as a solid reliable soho punter.

Rockhard

Offline joe diddley

Thanks Oskarm for your report on Tina and Rockhard for your confidence in me. I take it that this is the Bulgarian Tina of Romilly and Newport. She has been quite elusive lately, so I'm glad she's pitched up at 2 Greens Court, one of the better walkups. Shame, however, that number 2 seem to have put their prices up. I really liked her when I saw her at Romilly, so I guess I'll make the trip to Greens Court some time soon. I take it this was the lower flat, as the upper flat is exclusively Thais these days. Did you ask which days Tina works there by any chance? Note to Soho regulars. Do be sure to ask what other days any girls you visit also work.

Now on to Sabrina. OWO to begin with, morphing into 69. I was stroking her back and meeting no resistance eased a finger up her willing arse at which she began to softly moan. Back to straight OWO but with my finger still in situ. Couldn't quite come with oral - she's very good at this and usually I have no problem - so she began wanking me (mixing it with a bit more oral) until at her instigation rather than me asking she got me to blow her load over her big tits. All the above for £40 plus £2 maid's tip over the course of around 15 to 20 minutes. Afterwards as I was dressing she told me a funny anecdote about a punter which I won't repeat here. OWO, finger of fudge, proactive offering of tits to cum over. I thought that was pretty dirty for Soho.

Now don't all of you rush to Sabrina demanding the same value for money (when she returns after her break), as almost certainly YMMV. Bear in mind that I am a regular at 8 Greek Street and do therefore, it seems, have some credit in the karma bank over there. As I have always said, Sabrina is one who will loosen up after a few sessions during which some rapport is built up, and she is IMHO well worth investing some time in. Bear in mind also that she is on the larger side and probably early 40s, so she won't necessarily be to the taste of those who go exclusively for 'hot little biscuits'. That said, however, she is, if you hit it off with her, one of Soho's star performers, I reckon, and I think she's rather sexy.

A footnote on Sabrina. There has been some talk that she is in fact Russian and not Spanish. Indeed I have heard her speak Polish (closely related to Russian) with Kate. That said, many of the Soho girls are very multilingual. Amy (Romanian) speaks good Spanish (from working in Luton in the past with Colombian girls), and I have on one occasion spoken Spanish (which I speak more or less fluently) with Sabrina. Also Amy (now retired) whom I regard as a very honest person told me once that she and Sabrina had been on holiday to the part of Spain where Sabrina was from. Doesn't make any difference to me but I personally think she is indeed Spanish.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 11:11:11 am by joe diddley »

thorltd

Offline joe diddley

Couple of corrections to my previous post:

(1) 'blew MY load' rather than 'blew her load'
(2) Sabrina is not starting her break but has just come off her break, so expect to find her Thursday to Monday on a regular basis until the 3rd or 4th of October.

Offline Oskarm

Thanks Oskarm for your report on Tina and Rockhard for your confidence in me. I take it that this is the Bulgarian Tina of Romilly and Newport. She has been quite elusive lately, so I'm glad she's pitched up at 2 Greens Court, one of the better walkups. Shame, however, that number 2 seem to have put their prices up. I really liked her when I saw her at Romilly, so I guess I'll make the trip to Greens Court some time soon. I take it this was the lower flat, as the upper flat is exclusively Thais these days. Did you ask which days Tina works there by any chance? Note to Soho regulars. Do be sure to ask what other days any girls you visit also work?

I saw Tina at the UF, rates are different only at the UF. The LF seems to be soho standard rates. I did not ask Tina for the other days she is at Greens Court. I should have asked but I did not envision repeating with her. In general I prefer 2 greens LF, I think partly because Renata is more likely at the LF and she and I get on.

Offline Oskarm

70 Berwick Nadia

Turk/Swiss size 6/8, red highlighted hair, B cup breasts, a fantastic arse, overall tight body and a great personality. She has lost weight from last year but not as much as when she started. I think she looks great.

Nadia is a Soho must see, very much like her previous 70 berwick buddy, Eva. Her playful personality is the best in soho. If she had showered with me and put her tongue in my bum I would have sworn I was in Asia. She started with a teasing cat bath licking my nipples, and down to my Johnson, licking around it but not actually putting it in her mouth. She then applied the Mac with her mouth and started a great blow job, with lots of playfulness and plenty of vigor. I loved looking at her rear in the mirror while I filled her mouth with my cock. After the robust CBJ, she told me to fuck her and even though she stay on the bottom her legs were everywhere, around me, on my shoulders, and her hands were similarly roaming, my back, my bum, anywhere that she could get leverage to pull me in deeper. Sold punt with a great girl.

Berwick Sat, Sun. Romilly Friday.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 07:16:38 pm by Oskarm »

Offline joe diddley

I liked Nadia when I saw her at Romilly. Would definitely visit her again. Wish Renata would come out of retirement. She was a better fuck than all of the 20+ girls I've seen since she retired from working to come back as a maid and those girls include Amy, Kate, Roxy, Zara, Nadia, Lucy, Lulu, Angie, Lavinia and Bianca to mention only a few of the more highly regarded ones.

Offline od13218

Thanks Oskarm for your report on Tina and Rockhard for your confidence in me. I take it that this is the Bulgarian Tina of Romilly and Newport. She has been quite elusive lately, so I'm glad she's pitched up at 2 Greens Court, one of the better walkups. Shame, however, that number 2 seem to have put their prices up. I really liked her when I saw her at Romilly, so I guess I'll make the trip to Greens Court some time soon. I take it this was the lower flat, as the upper flat is exclusively Thais these days. Did you ask which days Tina works there by any chance? Note to Soho regulars. Do be sure to ask what other days any girls you visit also work.

Now on to Sabrina. OWO to begin with, morphing into 69. I was stroking her back and meeting no resistance eased a finger up her willing arse at which she began to softly moan. Back to straight OWO but with my finger still in situ. Couldn't quite come with oral - she's very good at this and usually I have no problem - so she began wanking me (mixing it with a bit more oral) until at her instigation rather than me asking she got me to blow her load over her big tits. All the above for £40 plus £2 maid's tip over the course of around 15 to 20 minutes. Afterwards as I was dressing she told me a funny anecdote about a punter which I won't repeat here. OWO, finger of fudge, proactive offering of tits to cum over. I thought that was pretty dirty for Soho.

Now don't all of you rush to Sabrina demanding the same value for money (when she returns after her break), as almost certainly YMMV. Bear in mind that I am a regular at 8 Greek Street and do therefore, it seems, have some credit in the karma bank over there. As I have always said, Sabrina is one who will loosen up after a few sessions during which some rapport is built up, and she is IMHO well worth investing some time in. Bear in mind also that she is on the larger side and probably early 40s, so she won't necessarily be to the taste of those who go exclusively for 'hot little biscuits'. That said, however, she is, if you hit it off with her, one of Soho's star performers, I reckon, and I think she's rather sexy.

A footnote on Sabrina. There has been some talk that she is in fact Russian and not Spanish. Indeed I have heard her speak Polish (closely related to Russian) with Kate. That said, many of the Soho girls are very multilingual. Amy (Romanian) speaks good Spanish (from working in Luton in the past with Colombian girls), and I have on one occasion spoken Spanish (which I speak more or less fluently) with Sabrina. Also Amy (now retired) whom I regard as a very honest person told me once that she and Sabrina had been on holiday to the part of Spain where Sabrina was from. Doesn't make any difference to me but I personally think she is indeed Spanish.
Outstanding- well done! I'm inspired to make regular visits to her now by way of "investment"... (I've been about 3-4 times and loved her service). Thanks for the report.

Offline Oskarm

First for me. There was a street prossie working the ally on greens court and probably the full block, greens to berwick, to ??? To Peter. She was out of it swaying etc, but asked me if I needed a 'lady.' I politely said, 'not really' and she tried to ask more but I walked away.

2 greens LF was Curvy  blonde but she was busy and I was late.
Lithuanian Angela was making a scene yelling down tO her maid at UF Peter street.

Just dinner tonight for me in Soho.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 08:01:28 am by Oskarm »

Offline od13218

First for me. There was a street prossie working the ally on greens court and probably the full block, greens to berwick, to ??? To Peter. She was out of it swaying etc, but asked me if I needed a 'lady.' I politely said, 'not really' and she tried to ask more but I walked away.

2 greens LF was Curvy  blonde but she was busy and I was late.
Lithuanian Angela was making a scene yelling down tO her maid at UF Peter street.

Just dinner tonight for me in Soho.
You do get touts on the street occasionally. Obvs you did the right thing by ignoring. When I was a young man I was fleeced by one who took my cash and was never seen again- schoolboy error! (Well, I was 18...)

Rockhard

Indulged in a sesh with Petra at 18 Newport. I liked what I seen and am surprised she isn't ever mentioned on this thread.  Tall brunette with incredible big firm tits and nipples. Best ive seen on soho in ages. Only had 20 on me so opted for a quicky. Onto the bed and I drove it in nice hard and deep. Didn't last long but will definitely have a longer session next time.

Offline Oskarm

Lunch in soho today

70 Berwick was:
Lucy UF blonde big (o)(o) English girl, looks about a size 12 and over 40
Kay, LF English blonde less big (o)(o) taller than Lucy but probably a 12 also

4 Lisle LF Alice, size 4 blonde on top brunette on bottom Spanish girl, b-cup boobs, tiny arse, pretty face, good conversationalist

But she should not be a prossie. Her OW was essentially her bobbing on the first inch or two of my cock and working her hand. She was playfull throughout and maybe if you have a smaller member she would take the whole thing. This was foreshadowing of the sex. She got on top and was essentially ride the top half of my dick. After 5 minutes of this I rolled her over in mish and she tried to use her legs and hand to prevent penetration of more than a few inches. Doggie next and she kept squirming and angling to prevent full penetration. Finally I hooked her elbows and we found a rhythm but after a few minutes she looked over her shoulder and said she had some pain. So back to missionary where I did move her legs into a wrapped position and she found a rhythm that worked for me to finish. I am not huge and not small but every position change she required more lube to continue....that said she was playful and fun. I just don't think she is cut out for being a prossie.

Offline Oskarm

Dinner Soho

Tuesday Sonia LF 2 Greens court

I went to see Renata and that mission was accomplished. Sonia is not worth your trouble or hard earned cash.

Sonia, 27, Italian, UK size 8/10, a bit manly looking face, nice body, decent tits, perfunctory punt, not worth the trouble to even review her. Put her on the list with tall Christina, Romanian Karina, just a disinterested person, allowing you to put your cock in her mouth or pussy with as little further effort on her part as possible.

Offline Pizzahut

I liked Nadia when I saw her at Romilly. Would definitely visit her again. Wish Renata would come out of retirement. She was a better fuck than all of the 20+ girls I've seen since she retired from working to come back as a maid and those girls include Amy, Kate, Roxy, Zara, Nadia, Lucy, Lulu, Angie, Lavinia and Bianca to mention only a few of the more highly regarded ones.
Who is this Renata that's so highly talked about? Must've been an absolute worldie

Offline Raf5555

Mary left 52 Greek street a few months back. What days and where does she work now?

Offline Uncle Albert

Mary left 52 Greek street a few months back. What days and where does she work now?
There was a 'new' Mary at Romilly St on Monday. I don't think it the same one but I didn't get time to check her out.

LondonCity

I'm glad there is a batch of new WG's coming through i just hope they are high quality in the looks department

Offline ladiesman020

Does this Alice Have inverted nipples
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

ChessGrandMaster

All,
OK, a report on my visit to the infamous Elaine at 70A Berwick Street. This turned out to be an un-planned and unexpected encounter with the much-talked about Elaine.

The highlights then:
•An attractive girl;
•Very friendly;
•A tight toned body;
•Enhanced but a lovely pair of breasts;
•Clean accommodations;
•Met with a kiss on the cheek and departed in a similar way (which I find an endearing touch).

Recommended?
Yes, very much so, but with reservations.

Now to the details.

After a few weeks break away from our fine old country, a stroll around Soho became an urge, I could not ignore – despite encountering some amazing girls in the far Middle-East – even with the crowded, bustling streets of Soho, the fare on offer in our capital pales into insignificance in comparison to the charms abundant in the far-beyond.
So, wandered initially around to 34 Romilly, and was told that Monica was busy in the top-floor for over 40 minutes. In the lower flat, the maid described the girl as “Louisa, slim attractive girl”. She was also busy and had somebody waiting. Not finding anything appealing there, I trundled my way around the other establishments.

Ended up at 70 Berwick and thought I would chance my arm at the top flat, when previous attempts here have proven fruitless due to block-bookings of more than 2-plus hours with the girl. As I walked by, the maid in the lower flat opened up and announced that Kay was working. I have seen Kay previously and although a mature busty MILF, I was not interested at that particular point.

Amusingly, at the upper flat, when I knocked on the door, a punter answered it! He sheepishly closed the door again and a few minutes later, he jaunted out and away. I refrained from asking him if he was Dougslayer, as I would have found it impossible to inform him to what a pudding he is and how he messes the girls in Soho around and causes the authentic punters like myself more difficulties than anything else.
Anyways, Elaine appeared and asked me to go in. Apparently, the maid had popped out to fetch the girl her lunch. Which, I was told with no amount of certainty by Elaine, who stressed that 10-minutes was the maximum I could stay.

Unperturbed, I resolved to stay, as I wanted to check out the ravings about this lovely piece. Which, I do not consequentially regret, but I do not think I will be visiting her again. I’ll allow the “Fluffies” of this thread to keep their block-bookings, as clearly, this is what she is all about.

For the services, I cannot really complain. Her oral was good enough, although 90-seconds was more than adequate for her and it was indicated that that was going to be that and no point moaning about it. One position was offered (I paid £30, so this was rather bizarre), but nonetheless, it was a hot old day and one position suited me just fine.

She refused to remove her top at all times, although I gently tried to pull it down on two separate occasions. I was told, quietly, but firmly, that she did not “take her bra off”. It was more of a bikini-top more than anything, but I was able to push the cups asides and have a good fondle. I did not ask, but presumably, she would like to charge more for the pleasure of removing her top, which would not be worth it, not at all. She has a nice enough body and her boobs are obviously a huge asset, but not a £10 or whatever extra expense.

That did hack me off somewhat, but more so, was her evident reluctance to spend any amount of extra effort or to go beyond the allotted amount. To go the extra mile, if you like. Not that I think a girl should and a service is a service all in all, but there was a distinct, no-nonsense approach to things. Once finished, she pulled off very quickly, handed me the wipes and instructed me to clean myself up. At which point, she said that she was going next door to get her lunch. So, bemusedly, I said nothing and began to dress and I never saw her again! The maid did come in after a couple of moments to tidy up the bed and have a brief chat. Another rather chirpy maid, which I am finding very entertaining in Soho at the moment, the affable maids that are around.

In the brief few seconds before Elaine escaped next door, I did manage to ask her about longer appointments, when she brightened quite considerably and seemed very delighted in the prospect of being in receipt of them. She did confess that the times between 14.00-15.00 tend to be the quieter times and anything after 17.00, you can just about forget. I chanced by at 14.15, which is a funny time to be having your lunch, but there you go, I guess.

So, to sum up. Elaine is certainly a girl worthy of seeing. I would recommend her and more importantly than anything, she was very friendly and conducted herself immaculately, with some quiet but very pleasant dirty-talk during the deed.
Her services were good and she has a killer-body, which any man would enjoy.

The major downside is that she is a merchanary and is focussed on this in principal. Which is a shame, all in all. Excellent customer services skills would dictate that she can offer excellent services for the shorter bookings and this will then encourage punters to stay longer and that regular-base will increase exponentially. But what do I know, she may already have a large bank of regulars, considering the times I have gone by and she’s had long block-bookings!

Offline Full Moon

^^ She didn't take off her bra for £30? Is this usual, as she took off her bra for me last month and I only payed £30. Not only that, but she was rather chatty to me, what you displayed seems rather off-putting, how she left the room in a hurry etc. This block booking also seems rather strange for a walk-up, I was actually going to wander through Soho tomorrow and see if she was about, I may think otherwise now. Thanks for the review.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 12:08:52 am by Full Moon »

Offline Oskarm

70 Berwick Elena Thursday

Tiny size 4, as described elsewhere. I have seen her before and knew she would perform like Nadia and other top notch girls in soho so I opted for the 20minutes. My experience was the opposite of the other poster that also saw her Thursday. She stripped down, and gave me a lusty OW treatment but stopped short of the gagging deep throat finale that Nadia gave. Even still she put in some nice work, wiggled her little rump for me, cat bathed my chest on her way down to mr Johnson and put in real work making me stiff like a 20yr old. Sex was enthusiastic, CG, RCG, side saddle, mish, and doggie, then standing prisoner position with her in the heels for the win. With her size you need to be careful with her on the depth of your penetration but she is a willing and eager participant, with nice noise and dirty talk and unlike petite Alice she is not applying lubricant at every position change.

My punting breakdown for the week

Grade A -Nadia, Elena
Grade B+/B Alice and Nicole but with Alice being nice is essential for any hope of winning service. Similarly 20 minutes with Nicole (Madrid, not Bathalona) might get you into B+/A service.

Grade C: Soho pump and dump standard but better convo after-- Bulgarian Tina (small BBW, pretty face and great (o)(o) and curvy (__!__)  maybe 20 minutes gets you a grade B.

Grade D: Perfunctory service where I should have jerked off, Sonia (convo with Renata made it worth but only just, maybe an F without Renata)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 11:32:51 am by Oskarm »