Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1391288 times)

LondonCity

Yeah not 1999 though! She arrived at Blore court around early 2003 after working all over for a few months prior.  She was one of my first ever soho punts and I'm a similar age to her. Amazing she's been round so long. Still a great punt

I was 18 that year. She was working in Soho while Trocadero (greatest place ever) was still there, Oyster cards hadn't been invented and the bus was 70p, tens of weed weighed 1.5 and 8th's weighed 3.5, I-Phone hadn't been invented, I-Tunes wasn't around, most Football teams played 4-4-2, hip-hop wasn't reliant on autotune and trap beats (though this is a guilty pleasure of mine), no twitter/facebook/instagram/snap chat/what's app but there was face pic and aol chat rooms, no Westfield. The good old days  :P

Offline Brazilian Martian

I was 18 that year. She was working in Soho while Trocadero (greatest place ever) was still there, Oyster cards hadn't been invented and the bus was 70p, tens of weed weighed 1.5 and 8th's weighed 3.5, I-Phone hadn't been invented, I-Tunes wasn't around, most Football teams played 4-4-2, hip-hop wasn't reliant on autotune and trap beats (though this is a guilty pleasure of mine), no twitter/facebook/instagram/snap chat/what's app but there was face pic and aol chat rooms, no Westfield. The good old days  :P
Loool the good old days we are both the same age now

LondonCity

Loool the good old days we are both the same age now

That's cool u are the same age. in another thread u said 2007 was the best year for punting in Soho that is the year i also began punting properly there March 2007 so i agree with u on that mate

Conairrr

Looking for my first Walk Up punt, anyone got any recommendations? I'll be in the area around the 26th at 9/10am before my trip to Edinburgh.

LondonCity

Looking for my first Walk Up punt, anyone got any recommendations? I'll be in the area around the 26th at 9/10am before my trip to Edinburgh.

Nadia seem's to be the most popular WG there currently but i haven't even seen her myself i'm going by her rep on here. I liked Kay when i saw her, Jenny is cool

Offline Youknowmyname007

MSN messager was that years equivalent to WhatsApp. BBC 3 was launched. The Nokia 1100 was released.The world's best selling mobile phone.....and of course when Arsenal were good  :D
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline claretandblue

New black girl at Romiley upper flat today called charmaine, she is a big girl but is facially reasonably attractive and well made up with hair /make up, chatty and friendly, as long as you can speak reasonable English and are presentable I reckon you will get a good service.

I don't generally fuck the big girls so just opted for a round of ow, her technique was very good with some good eye contact and dirty chat thrown in for good measure.

Offline Cesare Borgia

New black girl at Romiley upper flat today called charmaine, she is a big girl but is facially reasonably attractive and well made up with hair /make up, chatty and friendly, as long as you can speak reasonable English and are presentable I reckon you will get a good service.

I don't generally fuck the big girls so just opted for a round of ow, her technique was very good with some good eye contact and dirty chat thrown in for good measure.

Did you happen to notice who was in the lower boudoir?

Offline claretandblue

Did you happen to notice who was in the lower boudoir?
Completely forgotten, all I can recall is that it wasn't a name I was familiar with,"crazy Angela"was back at Peter street and Mary normally from Greek street was at 1 greens court UF

Offline 76shen

I was in London today. Walking down little Newport court. I Noticed that nicky name was on the door, she must be covering for someone. I would have gone in but i just been for a massage with HR and my money was running out.

LondonCity

I am going to investigate is she light skinned?

Offline russell sprout

Just for a moment a flood of memories of Ritzy came back. When you say big, how big is big?

LondonCity

I hope he means thick rather than over weight

Offline claretandblue

She's dark skinned and big not thick I'm afraid chaps, still was a fun punt ,think Saturdays are her regular day and possibly doing Wednesday too

LondonCity

MSN messager was that years equivalent to WhatsApp. BBC 3 was launched. The Nokia 1100 was released.The world's best selling mobile phone.....and of course when Arsenal were good  :D

Can't argue with that mate Arsenal did have a great team back then. I remember that summer very well it was 1 of the hottest summers ever in England that year unless i am mistaken and of course my team bought Ronaldo that summer

Offline claretandblue

Just for a moment a flood of memories of Ritzy came back. When you say big, how big is big?
Size 18/20 ?fuck knows, she looked better with her basque on and when that came off I did think to myself I'm glad I just asked for ow!
once I was laying down I could only see her face so no drama  :D

LondonCity

She's dark skinned and big not thick I'm afraid chaps, still was a fun punt ,think Saturdays are her regular day and possibly doing Wednesday too

I think i am gonna pass

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline qwsdc

Saw a girl yesterday at 2 greens court. She was covering for whoever was ment to be there. She said she normally works saturday's but i can't remember her name.

Anyway it was one of the worst punts i've had in soho. First i walked in and asked her for 20 minutes and as i was about to give her the money she said "and £5 for the maid as well". I then told her it is normally £2 and she insisted it was £5. I was staying no matter what because she was quite fit and I was fed up of walking around. But i was not prepared to part with so much money on a girl like this so I then said to her "ive changed my mind, i'll stay for 10 minutes, gave her the money for 10 minutes and a £1 for the maid and she walked off.

Got into the room and she seemed alot happier than she was on the stairs, quite chatty and friendly. Fucked her good for 10 minutes. but showed no emotion at all. I may as well been fucking a corpse.

I think I've seen this girl before. She has a strong Romanian accent and is quite chubby. She demands the highest rates in Soho and gives the worst service.

LondonCity

I think I've seen this girl before. She has a strong Romanian accent and is quite chubby. She demands the highest rates in Soho and gives the worst service.

Don't people like this get the simple fact they are hustling backwards

Offline Liverpool

You'll have a job seeing anyone at 9-10am at a walk up. Most open at 11am and then the girl will start any time after that.

Rockhard

Since its been written above I would have to conclude that the soho period of 2006-2010 was the best period. There was a healthy turnover of girls of real good quality.

Rockhard

I visited the rarely spoken of Olivia at 3 lisle Friday. Ducked into the flat just after lunch , I was incredibly horny and was just itching to bust a nut. When I saw Olivia I was more than pleased with what I seen and was particularly impressed with her tits. I told her I wanted her to ride me cowgirl. She wanted forty quid for that which was steep but she charges 30 quid for basic sex unlike others who charge 20. Straight into action and Olivia climbed onto my hard cork. She rode me very well. I filled the condom up after approx 5 mins of Olivia grinding on my cock. I even managed some gentle tit kissing just before I popped.

Offline ladiesman020

Size 12 is the biggest I'm willing to look.
I'm looking at visiting Soho Thursday or friday, not sure which day is best, There is a pretty Young oriental (22) girl that works out of a Chinese massage place on tisbury that I really wanna see naked soo if there's nothing worth fucking in Soho I might go there.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 05:40:45 pm by ladiesman020 »
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings

Offline ladiesman020

A tanned brunette called ruby, curvy size 10.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Can't argue with that mate Arsenal did have a great team back then. I remember that summer very well it was 1 of the hottest summers ever in England that year unless i am mistaken and of course my team bought Ronaldo that summer

2007? Weren't there massive storms and floods?

Mary normally from Greek street was at 1 greens court UF

Wasn't someone on here looking for her not long ago?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 09:17:49 pm by Mr Farkyhars »

Offline Youknowmyname007

2007? Weren't there massive storms and floods?
He was referring to summer of 2003

LondonCity

Since its been written above I would have to conclude that the soho period of 2006-2010 was the best period. There was a healthy turnover of girls of real good quality.

That can happen again in future

I highly doubt it you could not pay me to visit soho again the quality is down hill compared to circa 2007 ,2008

LondonCity

I highly doubt it you could not pay me to visit soho again the quality is down hill compared to circa 2007 ,2008

I mean it will never be exactly like those years but shit who would have thought Leicester would win the premier league playing 4-4-2 at that? or Greece would win euro 2004, or Adele and Drake having albums that sell as much as they did first week in this internet climate? i don't think it is out of the question that the people running Soho bring through a batch of WG's that are of high quality or one new high quality WG who get's popular begins to get a lot of punters earning good money tells her attractive friend i am earning this much money in Soho then her friend decides she wants in to make quick easy money then she tells her friend who also happens to be attractive who decides she wants in too

Rockhard

Highly highly unlikely. From 2010 it's been perpetual decline in soho and it's getting worse. There are about 2-3 good girls on the circuit the rest are mediocre. Why won't it be the same you may ask, well a lot of it is evolution. Girls of quality who turn to prostitutuon have much better options available to them than soho walk ups these days.

mash

Highly highly unlikely. From 2010 it's been perpetual decline in soho and it's getting worse. There are about 2-3 good girls on the circuit the rest are mediocre. Why won't it be the same you may ask, well a lot of it is evolution. Girls of quality who turn to prostitutuon have much better options available to them than soho walk ups these days.

100% agree, the only way is down. Less and less flats, council keep regenerating the area. The rise of AW. tbh I'm surprised that there is a still a decent number today. Scene will be dead completely within 10 years, poss 5 imo. First went to a walkup in 1999 or 2000, been a sporadic visitor since. Its a shame but its inevitable.

peter296

I had one of those days today, when your walking on the road towards a walkup and the person infront of you walks into the same one as you planned to... then both up and down is busy because of that . but Nadia is working UF of 70A instead of Lisa, which is interesting. Have to try again later.

Offline Youknowmyname007

I had one of those days today, when your walking on the road towards a walkup and the person infront of you walks into the same one as you planned to... then both up and down is busy because of that . but Nadia is working UF of 70A instead of Lisa, which is interesting. Have to try again later.
tip: next time you have a hunch that the person in front is going to do that put the afterburners on and sprint past him Linford  :D

JPaul

Just been up 70a Berwick and can 100% confirm its Lisa at UF Berwick today not Nadia

Spot on there the last time i visited a walk up was 2011 I was shopping in Carnaby street and fancied a quickie knocked on the door and she told me the price was 30 pounds I swiftly left after that. You could not pay me to use a walk up now plus i never tipped the maids giving them a few quid for opening a fucking door  :dash: :dash: gimme a break

punter6969

Just been up 70a Berwick and can 100% confirm its Lisa at UF Berwick today not Nadia

Thanks. I was going to see Nadia after work. Saved me the journey.

JPaul

No problem mate
Thanks. I was going to see Nadia after work. Saved me the journey.

Rockhard

Spot on there the last time i visited a walk up was 2011 I was shopping in Carnaby street and fancied a quickie knocked on the door and she told me the price was 30 pounds I swiftly left after that. You could not pay me to use a walk up now plus i never tipped the maids giving them a few quid for opening a fucking door  :dash: :dash: gimme a break

I can tell you are well over the walk up experience and I don't blame you for a second. I will say however that if you have a good rapport with one of the very very few remaining good ones ( when I say good I refer to attractive to me and consistent service). When you have a few of these and I do, I get a decent service and leave satisfied most of the time. I don't know , I still get a dirty rush from the experience as well.

Offline Uncle Albert

I can tell you are well over the walk up experience and I don't blame you for a second. I will say however that if you have a good rapport with one of the very very few remaining good ones ( when I say good I refer to attractive to me and consistent service). When you have a few of these and I do, I get a decent service and leave satisfied most of the time. I don't know , I still get a dirty rush from the experience as well.
I am with Rock on this one, still a few jems about if you know where to look and treat them right!
On the subject of paying the maids I have no problem whatsoever.
They might not appear to do much but they are the first line of defence for these girls and they have to deal with some horrible bar stewards every day. Would rather deal with a maid than some big old bouncer ! And it's  only a couple of quid ffs, can't even buy a cup of coffee for that these days...

Offline ladiesman020

Soho walk ups are only good for a quick cheap punt.
Yes OK I have seen a few for 30 min punts but only a few special ones
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 12:57:14 am by ladiesman020 »

LondonCity

Lately i have seen quite a lot of Chinese women standing outside massage places around Tisbury Ct inviting people passing by in. But they never ever seem to have any luck getting customers from what i seen

LondonCity

Does anybody remember this girl?

External Link/Members Only

English Kay really reminds me of her an older version of her

Offline Asian Playboy

Went to see Angela from 28 Peter street a couple Sunday's back. It's the 3rd time I've seen her. 1st punt was decent, 2nd below mediocre and 3rd was awful. I wanted to punt someone different but due to being in soho quite late on a Sunday (around 9-10) there weren't many walk ups left open and as I was horny as hell I had to punt Angela.

Well... It was a pretty bad experience. The punt itself wasn't too shabby (mediocre) but the thing that put me off was she smelt quite heavy of sweat/body odour. Fair enough I was prob the last punter of the day but the smell really put me off. On top of that I realised what a strange and weird girl she is. (Just the way she acts and talks is off). Anyway after busting a load and walking out I wish I had gone home and had a wank and punted another day... Prob one of my worst soho punts because of the smell and her weirdness. Won't be returning to Angela, even if she paid me. Would rather have a wank.

peter296

Can confirm that british Kay is in UL of 70A today. She works there tuesday and thursday. Quite a good punt and easy to talk to.

LondonCity

Can confirm that british Kay is in UL of 70A today. She works there tuesday and thursday. Quite a good punt and easy to talk to.

Agree with this she is attractive as well

Offline puntmiester

Lately i have seen quite a lot of Chinese women standing outside massage places around Tisbury Ct inviting people passing by in. But they never ever seem to have any luck getting customers from what i seen

Walked past. Sites like these warn against Tisbury. Maybe a significant amount of people research like we do.

I guess they are after tourists

Offline puntmiester

Is this the same kay that's at 1 green court? Because someone recommended against that one I'm pretty sure

Offline Raf5555

Fancy seeing Zara tomorrow at 52 Greek street

trex8642

Hi,

First time poster. Very concerned about being spotted. Can anyone help with which locations are the most discreet?

I gather Romily Street and Greek Street are open through the night so probably a good time to visit as quieter but I wanted to know if anyone would recommend any a little bit off the beaten track?

Offline claretandblue

Went to see Angela from 28 Peter street a couple Sunday's back. It's the 3rd time I've seen her. 1st punt was decent, 2nd below mediocre and 3rd was awful. I wanted to punt someone different but due to being in soho quite late on a Sunday (around 9-10) there weren't many walk ups left open and as I was horny as hell I had to punt Angela.

Well... It was a pretty bad experience. The punt itself wasn't too shabby (mediocre) but the thing that put me off was she smelt quite heavy of sweat/body odour. Fair enough I was prob the last punter of the day but the smell really put me off. On top of that I realised what a strange and weird girl she is. (Just the way she acts and talks is off). Anyway after busting a load and walking out I wish I had gone home and had a wank and punted another day... Prob one of my worst soho punts because of the smell and her weirdness. Won't be returning to Angela, even if she paid me. Would rather have a wank.
Suprised it took you three visits to realise she is nuts, that Peter street walk up is the worst dive around and I wouldn't return, still think she is worth seeing once for those that haven't indulged