Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1381626 times)

Offline sohosuprise

Zara is back at Greek street. She is awesome with a lovely pair of boobs on her. Treat her with respect.
Banned reason: Reviving a 5 1/2 year old thread to leech.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cesare Borgia

I think you find a lot of people actually do. He's really popular here.

There is more useful information in one of Doughslayer's posts than in rest of page put together. Vive la Doughslayer.  :thumbsup:

Offline ladiesman020

No one ever goes to Peter Street
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings

Offline pilsnerdrinker

Popped in to 70A Berwick St this afternoon. Went to the first floor and saw Kay.  She is English, blond hair and I would say in her 40's. I went for oral and sex and had a good time with Kay. I will  go back and see her as the service was good and I like English girls.

I have seen Louise at Dean street and she was nice. Does anybody know of any other English girls working in Soho.

Offline Cesare Borgia

And who remembers the British girl Luna bought for half a day at Newport Ct? She was fucking hot!!!!

Surely you mean Eva, the young woman who must not be mentioned (on the other place). The whole cause of the scandal that caused so many from other place to jump ship for UKP.

doughslayer

....And 52 and 8 Greek St?
8 was the same as listed in Flying Scot (Lilly/Kate), as I briefly walked by in case Roxy was back and I didn't bother going to the walk down.

doughslayer

Surely you mean Eva, the young woman who must not be mentioned (on the other place). The whole cause of the scandal that caused so many from other place to jump ship for UKP.
Yep that's it - Eva. I remember you even saved my review before it got deleted (I just had a re-read). I think only 2 other people from here got to be with her - she was limited edition for sure.

I remember there was a girl with 3 nipples in Lisle St once, Soho has seen it's fair share of crazysexycool.

I also remember the time I saw Zara from the walkdown, except it was in the now closed Greek St flat and she was so high she let me snog her while fucking, this is maybe going back 3/4 years now - good memories.

Things are changing, back in the day Paris had everybody fooled thinking she was English because of her accent, but she was just a Romanian that was brought up here. Nowadays you are starting to find other EE girls in Soho (Monica aka Jodie) with London accents, interesting.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 11:31:28 pm by doughslayer »

Offline od13218

No one ever goes to Peter Street
I have been quite a few times because I like crazy Angela. Not recently as it happens. Never seen anyone else good there- and I know Angela is not to everyone's taste!

Offline od13218

Curious about the scandal- what happened?

Offline Cesare Borgia

Curious about the scandal- what happened?

Oh god, should I re-open this can of worms? Young British girl of Moroccan parentage Luna starts working at Berwick Street and is an overnight sensation. Men queuing up and down Berwick Street. Grown men reduced to schoolboyish giggling, swooning. Luna tells her young British friend of Greek parentage, Eva, how much money she is making, and one of our number uses his influences to get her a gig at Newport Court and lets us all know what day she is making her debut. Cue crowds of men already waiting outside Newport Court before the doors have even opened and before poor young innocent Eva has even got there. Eva proceeds to do even more roaring trade than her friend Luna, to the extent that the girl in the OTHER flat is getting absolutely no business at all, and Eva herself no doubt feeling a trifle overwhelmed. Then---and this is where we go into subjecture or  best not to. But Eva finishes her shift earlier than expected, and does not go back.
Lots of posts on the other place are already raving about her, drooling, but now also come the accusations of what may or may not have happened to Eva and what may or may not have prompted her to leave early. The moderators instantly remove any post that mentions Eva's name. Cue outrage, and innumerable regular posters on other place leaving and coming here instead. Eva remains a one day legend.

Offline Momo7

i was in town today which is rare for a saturday, so i decided to try my luck at berwick street and see the famous nadja! knocked on the door, no one opened and i was
already on my way up to the upper flat as i thought to myself "damn, again busy". halfway up the stairs the maid opened the door so i rushed downstairs and asked who is in. she said nadja and i went in, had a seat and waited. i could not believe my luck, as nadja was recommended so much here in the forum but must be one of the hardest girls to get hold of! i was quite excited. after 10 mins, out came nadja. at first glance i was a bit disappointing. i pictured here as some super pretty, cleopatra like oriental beauty but she has a quite average face (though pretty). when i went in, i realized however that she has a really nice body. quite a nice arse. she took off all her clothes and started with the bj while i was massaging her little butt moving my hand between her arse and pussy up and down. the bj was suberb. skilful, playful - she really lovers her job! she took her time then sat on top of me and then, i finished her from behind! overall, she lives up to her great reputation! amazing girl. how do i rank her? well, it can only be #1 or#2 as it is between her and Elena. mmmh tough one. i want to say Elena as her looks are just amazing and she has quite a good service. ok, 2nd place it is for nadja!

i guess i have seen everyone worth seeing by now! any stunner missing in my list? this may conclude my walk up adventures so far.

Panicpunter's Hitlist:

1st Elena, Bulgarian, Berwick Street
2nd Nadja, Swiss/Turkish, Berwick Street
3rd Ana, "Spanish"(probably eastern European), Lisle Street
4th Selina, Russian. Berwick Street
5th Ana, Venezuela, Dean Street
6th Ariella, Spanish, Lisle Street (middle entrance)
7th Nikki, Romanian, Lisle Street (middle entrance)
8th Roxy, Romanian, Greek Street
9th Amanda, Hungary, Lisle Street (left entrance)
10th Micky, 'Turkish'/Romanian, Lisle Street (next to pub)
11th Chrystal, real Spanish, Dean Street
12th Julia, Romanian, Lisle Street
13th Olivia, Romanian, Lisle Street
14th Olivia or Nikki, Italian, Lisle Street
15th Petria, Portuguese, Lisle Street
16th Tina, Romanian, Berwick Street
17th Luna, British, Berwick Street
18th Maya, Bulgarian, Lisle Street
19th ???, Spanish girl, Shepherds Market.
20th Amy, Hungary, Dean Street
21th. Selena, Italian, Lisle Street (next to pub)
22th. Emily, Spanish, Lisle Street (middle entrance)
23th Christine, "Portugal", Bateman Street
24th Samira, "Spain" / Northern Africa, Berwick Street

please help how did you manage to see Elena? I tried 5 times always busy :(

Offline jaffacake

Does anyone actually bother reading this fantasist ^ posts?
I read every word. Hilarious stuff.

punter6969

Yep that's it - Eva. I remember you even saved my review before it got deleted (I just had a re-read). I think only 2 other people from here got to be with her - she was limited edition for sure.

I remember there was a girl with 3 nipples in Lisle St once, Soho has seen it's fair share of crazysexycool.

I also remember the time I saw Zara from the walkdown, except it was in the now closed Greek St flat and she was so high she let me snog her while fucking, this is maybe going back 3/4 years now - good memories.

Things are changing, back in the day Paris had everybody fooled thinking she was English because of her accent, but she was just a Romanian that was brought up here. Nowadays you are starting to find other EE girls in Soho (Monica aka Jodie) with London accents, interesting.

Yes those were the good days when u could fuck Paris for £20. She has got high class now. I miss Daisy that was on the now closed Frith St. Walkup. Also Soho Cottage with it's fair share of pretty English girls especially Lucy.

Offline ladiesman020

Only Anna of Romilly Street was really worth it

punter6969

Crap punt yesterday evening.

2 Greens Court, lower flat, at 5.30 or so. Small (5'4 ish and size 12 ish) brunette called Karina, written price list started at £30 for oral and sex, no mention of a basic for £20. She only spoke twice, one when I asked if she did a £20 service - "Yes, no kiss" and pointed to her tits, and "Bye" at the end when she left the room, the bit in between that wasn't much better, head turned away, arms by her side, and legs just open enough to do the deed. At the end I was given a bit of kitchen roll whilst she got a wet wipe for herself out of a drawer. Utterly indifferent throughout.

Yayy. I got laid.

***sigh***

Same for me. Should have read my review first

Offline Miscm123

Only Anna of Romilly Street was really worth it

+1.   

As long as you could get hold of antibiotics ...

Offline paul_2407

+1.   

As long as you could get hold of antibiotics ...

Should I be booking myself a trip to the GUM clinic ASAP?

Offline puntmiester

So I went to Romilly on my Friday lunch break... And there was an empty mobility scooter parked right beside the  entrance.

Figured I should come back. Wonder which girl was so unlucky 

Offline od13218

So I went to Romilly on my Friday lunch break... And there was an empty mobility scooter parked right beside the  entrance.

Great thing about punting: it's democratic. You don't have to be young, thin, muscly or good-looking. If I'm on a mobility scooter in 30 years' time I hope I'll be parked up in Soho a couple of times a week!

Offline sohosuprise

That's if it's still around in 30 years :(

It's sad but probably Greek street and Peter street will be gone soon. Loads of buildings going up in the area now :( and local restaurants closing down :(
Banned reason: Reviving a 5 1/2 year old thread to leech.

Offline Youknowmyname007

How do you know he had gone there? He could have popped in to the pub for a pint or the barbers for a haircut
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.

Offline socks

How do you know he had gone there? He could have popped in to the pub for a pint or the barbers for a haircut
Or could have been a special lady's catering for a niche fetish :cool:

doughslayer

Was woken by a ray of sunshine hitting my eyes in the early morning, I managed to stir and yawn loudly, which woke the cat up. I got up and then navigated past all the empty pizza boxes on the floor, which was trickier than you think. Remembering that today was Sunday and the new girl 'Anais' was supposed to be working at Romilly I thought I would call in sick to work, so I jumped back into bed and hung my head over the corner to help dramitise my voice. Called into work and thankfully Mr. Rooney (my boss) wasn't about to take the call, so I left a message with one of the staff that my grandad had passed away (again). When that was settled I went into my banking app to check my balance - I had £67 left in there and pay day is still in a fortnight's time. Right time to prioritise, I thought to myself - should rent and food come before punting? of course not! So got brushed and got ready and hit the street. It was getting even warmer so opted to leave the jacket at home. So many hot girls out and about and what is this new trend of going bra-less with nipples showing? I love it! There were literally gorgeous girls everywhere I looked, God bless the sun! Got to Leicester Square and the totty was still looking fine, the European colleges are out due to summer and so there are a lot of Euro holiday makers in central London, including beautiful young women in barely nothing.

I was super horny by the time I got to Romilly and yes, it was a straight in/out job today, no wandering around and reporting (sorry guys). Went inside 34 and saw 'Anais' and 'Priya' listed, great, I thought to myself, she is here. So I climbed the steps and knocked on the door, the maid let me in and told the girl was in the room waiting for me, I walked in and saw a very plain looking girl-next-door-type with a slim size 6 body and as reported before, she was wearing glasses. Still, she was cheery enough and shook my hand, I asked where she was from and she said Romania, 10 points for being honest. Still, she looked very plain with dishevelled brown hair, plus she was plain. So you can guess what I said next... "Do you do kissing?" She looked at me for a while and mmm'd and said "No" in a very unconvincing way, which meant that if I really wanted it I could have gotten it, still that was enough for me and I started to walk, however as I was walking her boobs caught my eye and as someone has already reported on here, they are indeed a nice size for her tiny frame. I left and before I walked out of the main entrance I did my usual ritual of putting my phone on silent and putting to my ear to pretend that I was talking to someone, something I always do to make myself feel better about walking out of a whorehouse. I walked out and for some reason stopped near the pillars outside of 34 Romilly, I bid farewell to my imaginary friend (method acting at it's finest) and stood there debating whether she was worth seeing just for her tits, they were nice, as I was still mmm'ing and aaahhhh'ing I happened to look down and my dick was super hard. I could see it bulging out, particualry as I was wearing jogging bottoms today, at that point I saw an old Chinese lady approaching. Jesus! I thought to myself, this will scare the shit out of her if she sees it, so before she could come any closer I leapt back into the hallway of number 34. The lady passed and I felt a sense of relief, I looked down again and my dick was still hard, fuck! I can't waddle to Leicester Square like this, I thought to myself. I then had visions of the Metropolitan Police arresting me for having a boner in front of horrified European holiday makers and old Chinese ladies, knowing my luck Channel 5 news would just be passing by and would then broadcast me to the entire nation - no thanks! I thought to myself and hurried up the stairs to Anais' door.

I knocked and the maid said "Back again?"
"Yes" I smiled, hoping she couldn't see my dick. Thankfully I was let in and Anais was happy to see me. "You're back!" she smiled.
"I couldn't stay away" I lied. And with that I did the make-sure-to-get-her-naked trick and asked for sex, when she returned and after she had stripped, as per (devious) plan I changed it to just oral. I like to think that this way the girl thinks Thank God - just oral and I get to see her naked, so we both win, though some girls actually prefer sex and get moody but that's another post. Anais' main concern was that I wasn't trying to bag oral AND sex but I assured her I just wanted knowledge, as we call it in my generation. Let me explain - oral=head=knoweldge, get it? @LondonCity I know you get me.
Anywho, the rubber came on and a naked Anais tried to start by sitting aside me, "Come between my legs please" I asked. She laughed and obliged, at this point I touched her tits, which were nice and pert and sexy, the rest of her body was slim and though she has no ass and is plain, she is still sexy, she had inverted nipples that I planned to suck as the punt went on. She started sucking me but it was shit, she only went 1 inch deep, which meant that she neglected the other 10 inches. She carried on for a while, stopping occasionally to wank me. I then pushed her back up and complimented her boobs, I then went to kiss them and she let me, kissing turned into sucking and then me just going wild on them. She was game and just let me do my thing - good sport. Then she looked at me and said "I've seen you before?" I told her it was the first time I was seeing her as she was new. She told me she wasn't new and that she had worked at Romilly before, before going to Romania "For a long time". It was then I remembered that I had actually fucked her before, not only that I talked her into kissing while having sex and I remember she was like a wet fish giggling all the time I was trying to kiss her. But I played dumb and still insisted I had not seen her before - bloody good memory she has to remember me for the one time I visited her though!
she finished me off and as I came she withdrew her head preferring to wank me slowly, it was OK but I wouldn't return, particularly now that I've been with her twice. I cannot for the life of me remember her old name, I even went through my older posts before starting this post but couldn't see any mention, I know I definitely reported it...

So anyway guys, she is not new but if you like slim subdued girls with nice tits that will probably do kissing if you're nice to them then go ahead and try her, she is pleasant and should be treated as such. A recommended plain jane for a quick hit and run.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 07:04:38 pm by doughslayer »

Offline 76shen

Dose anyone know if Suzy. still working at 1 Bateman St.

Offline socks

Are there pictures anywhere of any of the girls in soho? My only visit so far was to Selina and if there's a shot of her online I'd like it!

Offline Miscm123

Offline russell sprout

Are there pictures anywhere of any of the girls in soho? My only visit so far was to Selina and if there's a shot of her online I'd like it!
Photo's of Soho WGs are like unicorn shit

Offline Bill Bunter

How busy are the walk-ups on weekday nights now? Last time I went was after the closures on greek and peter st and they were mobbed. It put me off the place tbh.

Rockhard

Finally got to see the well reviewed Tina. 30 plus tip for sex and positions. Loved her laid back friendliness. Tina put her arms around me as I sat on the bed after undressing. She smiled at me and asked if I was ready for oral. She got her bra off after I said yes.  I pulled her into me and started sucking her tits , think she liked it as she was letting little sighs out of her. At this point incredibly aroused I refuted oral and asked to go straight to sex. Position 1: doggy. A frantic sustained and vigorous delivery for a few mins. Started to tire so flipped her round for mish. At this point I knew I was close to popping so I indulged in some neck kissing and tit sucking. Feeling back to normal I got ready to jackhammer her to completion. I delivered a very active finale with both of us moaning like crazy. Finished up said my thanks and left. Lovey girl and a good service

LL

I went to 34 Romilly Street today. Upper flat. "Keira" was working. Blonde English girl in her twenties. Alternative look - hair shaved short at the back and in a bob elsewhere, lots of tattoos, fairly tall and slim. Body not very firm. Pretty girl. Says she's studying at Cambridge, likes to talk a lot. Very full on and maybe a bit crazy, possibly on something. Very energetic.

I don't often go for these walk up punts but I felt in the mood and was passing. Paid my £22 for 10 minutes. Fucked her in doggy and mish.  She made me believe she was getting into it, played the part well. "Keep fucking me I'm gonna cum" and "harder!" No matter how hard I fucked her she still wanted it harder. At one point whilst I was pounding her and stopped momentarily to catch my breath she said, "oh you're actually not ugly" and leaned forward and kissed me.

Great punt albeit far too brief and I find it very difficult to cum within 10 minutes and don't take the piss by trying to stay longer. So I left without cumming but I've committed the mental imagary of it straight into the wank bank for later. :hi:

LL

Forgot to mention Keira told me she's also working tomorrow, Thursday and Saturday this week.
Also in the downstairs flat there was a girl called "Anais" working but I didn't meet her as she was busy.

Offline Liverpool

In short no. It'll result in you being barred from seeing the WG again and possibly the premises if you're caught. You could always appeal to their inner capitalist and ask if you could take a pic for extra ££££ but given the light quality in these places isn't good.....

Offline socks

In short no. It'll result in you being barred from seeing the WG again and possibly the premises if you're caught. You could always appeal to their inner capitalist and ask if you could take a pic for extra ££££ but given the light quality in these places isn't good.....
I meant whether any had old profiles or modelling shots online anywhere, not the abhorrence of covert filming

Rockhard

I meant whether any had old profiles or modelling shots online anywhere, not the abhorrence of covert filming

A few months back I was playing around with a new app on my iPhone which part of the app is a microphone. Anyways I had been sussing out how the app works before a punt. Long story short I had left the app on while the phone was in my trousers pocket. When I got home that evening and was playing with the app I realised I had been recording for 2 hours and had recorded the whole punt with the WG Id visited at lisle street. The whole punt from negotiating the prices, the moans to the bed creaking was all recorded in incredible quality. I thought about what to do with the clip but as I knew I wouldn't distribute it I kept it for a while. I listened over the recording a few times and found it quite a turn on listening over to it and hearing her moaning, it certainly fueled a wank or two.  I eventually deleted it. 
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 11:17:49 pm by Rockhard »

Offline Bill Bunter

Does Zara working the evening shift on a Thursday? And if so, how late is she there till?

Offline Miscm123

Forgot to mention Keira told me she's also working tomorrow, Thursday and Saturday this week.
Also in the downstairs flat there was a girl called "Anais" working but I didn't meet her as she was busy.

She seemed to be a no-show today, at least mid-afternoon.   Perhaps you broke her

Offline Liverpool

I see. Whoops, misunderstood you. 

Offline af1231

Saw a girl yesterday at 2 greens court. She was covering for whoever was ment to be there. She said she normally works saturday's but i can't remember her name.

Anyway it was one of the worst punts i've had in soho. First i walked in and asked her for 20 minutes and as i was about to give her the money she said "and £5 for the maid as well". I then told her it is normally £2 and she insisted it was £5. I was staying no matter what because she was quite fit and I was fed up of walking around. But i was not prepared to part with so much money on a girl like this so I then said to her "ive changed my mind, i'll stay for 10 minutes, gave her the money for 10 minutes and a £1 for the maid and she walked off.

Got into the room and she seemed alot happier than she was on the stairs, quite chatty and friendly. Fucked her good for 10 minutes. but showed no emotion at all. I may as well been fucking a corpse.

Offline Vanquish

Thinking about seeing Thai Tilly or Indian Priya tomorrow. Anyone here seen either and can recommended one over other?

Offline ladiesman020

Rockhard

Id like to apologies to anyone who came to see Nicky today at Newport and ended up waiting longer than they had bargained for. My initial 10 minute punt extended into a 30 minute session. I know some punter was waiting with the maid all along so if you are reading sorry about that. I needed extra time as I couldn't quite pop after a few minutes of straight sex. I needed some RO to get me to the edge, the session ended with Nicky sitting on the bed with me holding one of her tits with my left hand as I finished myself off with a knuckle shuffle with my free hand.

LondonCity

Is it true there is a WG called Angie who been there since 1999?

LondonCity

How busy are the walk-ups on weekday nights now? Last time I went was after the closures on greek and peter st and they were mobbed. It put me off the place tbh.

They are not busy anymore Soho is dead now

Offline Raf5555

Thinking about seeing Thai Tilly or Indian Priya tomorrow. Anyone here seen either and can recommended one over other?

Priya has a good pussy, my brother! Her tits are slightly droopy though.

Offline joe diddley

Can anyone confirm what time 34 Romilly Street closes? I was under the impression that like 52 Greek Street it opened late into the night. I was there yesterday (Thursday) around 9.50 and it was well closed.

Offline Pizzahut

Saw a girl yesterday at 2 greens court. She was covering for whoever was ment to be there. She said she normally works saturday's but i can't remember her name.

Anyway it was one of the worst punts i've had in soho. First i walked in and asked her for 20 minutes and as i was about to give her the money she said "and £5 for the maid as well". I then told her it is normally £2 and she insisted it was £5. I was staying no matter what because she was quite fit and I was fed up of walking around. But i was not prepared to part with so much money on a girl like this so I then said to her "ive changed my mind, i'll stay for 10 minutes, gave her the money for 10 minutes and a £1 for the maid and she walked off.

Got into the room and she seemed alot happier than she was on the stairs, quite chatty and friendly. Fucked her good for 10 minutes. but showed no emotion at all. I may as well been fucking a corpse.
What did the girl look like? Was she Asian? Cheers

Offline 76shen

Yes, Angie been around a long time. My first punt with her was back in 2005 when she worked at blore court. I'm not sure how long she's worked in soho.

She at 2 Green court Lf. But she on holiday at the moment i think she's back in 4 weeks

Offline Raf5555

What's Nadia like to fuck? Only had head from her so far at 70 a Berwick street

Offline mrh79

Yeah not 1999 though! She arrived at Blore court around early 2003 after working all over for a few months prior.  She was one of my first ever soho punts and I'm a similar age to her. Amazing she's been round so long. Still a great punt

LondonCity

Still a very long time has anyone that see's her regularly asked her why she hasn't gone independent after so long?