Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1388907 times)

Offline Cesare Borgia

The Scotsman says Nadia is operating out of Romily st on Fridays. Can anyone confirm this as accurate. I've got a meeting in the area Friday and have a tight window.  It would be a great chance to visit Nadia if this is the case.

Dr Who seems to have visited Nadia as recently as the Friday just gone, as per this report:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104993.msg1236278#msg1236278

A tight window is the last thing you need in this weather.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 01:08:51 am by Cesare Borgia »

lardybloke

Crap punt yesterday evening.

2 Greens Court, lower flat, at 5.30 or so. Small (5'4 ish and size 12 ish) brunette called Karina, written price list started at £30 for oral and sex, no mention of a basic for £20. She only spoke twice, one when I asked if she did a £20 service - "Yes, no kiss" and pointed to her tits, and "Bye" at the end when she left the room, the bit in between that wasn't much better, head turned away, arms by her side, and legs just open enough to do the deed. At the end I was given a bit of kitchen roll whilst she got a wet wipe for herself out of a drawer. Utterly indifferent throughout.

Yayy. I got laid.

***sigh***

Offline joe diddley

Dr Who seems to have visited Nadia as recently as the Friday just gone, as per this report:

Look, Dr Who has a tardis and is quite capable of visiting Nadia last month even if it was last Friday to you and me.

Offline puntmiester

The Scotsman says Nadia is operating out of Romily st on Fridays. Can anyone confirm this as accurate. I've got a meeting in the area Friday and have a tight window.  It would be a great chance to visit Nadia if this is the case.

She told me only Saturday and Sunday. But maybe she can't advertise other walk ups or wanted to make it look like she works less days then she does.

Offline puntmiester

Crap punt yesterday evening.

2 Greens Court, lower flat, at 5.30 or so. Small (5'4 ish and size 12 ish) brunette called Karina, written price list started at £30 for oral and sex, no mention of a basic for £20. She only spoke twice, one when I asked if she did a £20 service - "Yes, no kiss" and pointed to her tits, and "Bye" at the end when she left the room, the bit in between that wasn't much better, head turned away, arms by her side, and legs just open enough to do the deed. At the end I was given a bit of kitchen roll whilst she got a wet wipe for herself out of a drawer. Utterly indifferent throughout.

Yayy. I got laid.

***sigh***

LF there is a bit shit imo.
UF has fun Thai girls

Offline superfrixxx

UF has fun Thai girls

There's still Bianca on LF, isn't ? and she's good

Offline Pizzahut

UF has fun Thai girls
Very true, can't wait for Yaya to get back. I've missed her dearly..

Rockhard

I'll have an hour and a half to spare as my 'tight window'. I'll visit my regs Nicky and Lily and try and sample someone new hopefully Nadia or I might get lucky at Berwick and see the impossible Elena.

Hot and stuffy or not I doubt I'd get too sweaty as I rarely last 2-3 mins a session. PE sucks.  :dash:

Offline Youknowmyname007

I'll have an hour and a half to spare as my 'tight window'. I'll visit my regs Nicky and Lily and try and sample someone new hopefully Nadia or I might get lucky at Berwick and see the impossible Elena.

Hot and stuffy or not I doubt I'd get too sweaty as I rarely last 2-3 mins a session. PE sucks.  :dash:
have a couple of pints beforehand, then you'd last  :lol:
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Rockhard

Thanks for your expert advice, I don't drink booze and even if I did I wouldn't go into a bird smelling of booze.

Offline drwho

Confirmed - saw Nadia at 34 Romilly Upper Flat Friday 22nd July ~4pm

No waiting, straight in and out.
No kissing either but only paid £22 so can't expect too much.

I did ask her when she works but I didn't note it down at the time.
She also said she works elsewhere in Soho but didnt go into those details.
Nice and cheerful young girl
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 12:08:21 pm by drwho »

Offline drwho

Very true, can't wait for Yaya to get back. I've missed her dearly..

Agree about the Upper flat Thais at 2 Greens Court.
Seen Yaya and Poppy there.
These are only until 8pm (or is it 8.30pm?) though.
I once climbed the stairs in the night only to be offered a blonde EE. Thinking with my dick I went through with it, but it wasn't what I had geared myself up for.

Yaya even let me kiss her for £22 when I saw her :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 12:15:23 pm by drwho »

Offline Marmalade

Can turn an ugly slut into a divine sex princess (though one pint would maybe be a max for me.) Wash down with a shot of straight vodka mouth-rinse and cold water on the face to remove any slurpy smells.  :cool:

Greekstreetlove

Luna at Berwick street any good? Might fuck her

LondonCity

Luna at Berwick street any good? Might fuck her

From 1 of her biggest fans u have missed the boat mate. About 3 months too late but she might return 1 day u never know the impression i got from her was she enjoyed the job but didn't like blogs like this. Because some people on blogs can be rude and maybe it got annoying dealing with customers who may ask for extra time, be short money wise, keep requesting services not provided etc

jjjim

Thought I'd try 2 Lisle on the off chance that Roxy might be there. No luck, was Amanda down and Julia up.

Rockhard

Thought I'd try 2 Lisle on the off chance that Roxy might be there. No luck, was Amanda down and Julia up.

Punted Amanda once and recommend her. Really enjoyed giving it to her. Lots of sexy moans and roaming hands from her. Certainly made me feel like she enjoyed having me inside her. Very nice

Offline Vorteghan

I called in to 34 Romilly yesterday  (Monday) evening at 6 pm. Was looking to see Sasha but girls on duty were different. Tina was at the upper flat and Anais in the lower. Opted for Anais who is a Romanian. She's a tiny thin girl with glasses and very long brown hair that reaches down to her waist. Had sex and oral for 30. Could have had 'positions' for an extra tenner. She is a little bony but so tiny I was conscious of the risk of squashing her. And her glasses which she kept on throughout although she got naked! She maybe should have used lube as she felt really tight. An average punt but I would go back and get her to go on top for the extra tenner. English not great but she reckoned she has been there a year. Works Sundays and Mondays she said.

Offline Momo7

52 Greek st Lithuanian Niki works night shifts on Tuesdays and Fridays from 8pm slim blonde girl with small breasts but very friendly and good service.... would recomend

KJ121212

Hi guys, I have a bit of spare time around soho on Friday. I've seen Elana (who is my plan A!) but who would you recommend as a plan B? What about Priya at 34 Romilly?

Greekstreetlove

What's 52 Greek street Zara's tits like? Might shag her

Offline joe diddley

What's 52 Greek street Zara's tits like? Might shag her

The general consensus is that they are fabulous but one punter did describe them as 'saggy'. I suspect he was too used to seeing enhanced tits and hadn't really seen too many natural big ones. I think they're great and I think she's a better shag than Mary whom I've noticed you've seen and enjoyed. If you do see her, please ask her what days she's working nowadays.

Offline Uncle Albert

Hi guys, I have a bit of spare time around soho on Friday. I've seen Elana (who is my plan A!) but who would you recommend as a plan B? What about Priya at 34 Romilly?
Friday will probably be Nadia and Jenny, you won't go wrong with either, plenty of reports on here for both

KJ121212

Greekstreetlove

The general consensus is that they are fabulous but one punter did describe them as 'saggy'. I suspect he was too used to seeing enhanced tits and hadn't really seen too many natural big ones. I think they're great and I think she's a better shag than Mary whom I've noticed you've seen and enjoyed. If you do see her, please ask her what days she's working nowadays.

Cheers mate! I'll definitely give her a shot then. Mary is a bit round to be fair!

Greekstreetlove

I will ask her. Are her tits natural? And does she talk dirty?

Offline mrh79

Hi guys
Would be really grateful if anyone knows if Angie ( greens ct ) has been working Friday's lately ? I know the wiki guide says Thursday's and possible Friday's . Also in mind that she usually has a months holiday back home around this sort of time of the year. Would be grateful for any of her regulars who might be in the know or even better be able to look on the door Friday for me early doors , as I'm debating whether to head in to see her especially Friday afternoon and its 1.5 hours train. Would love a punt but also don't want to head up the famous steps and be disappointed! Cheers

Rockhard

Hi guys
Would be really grateful if anyone knows if Angie ( greens ct ) has been working Friday's lately ? I know the wiki guide says Thursday's and possible Friday's . Also in mind that she usually has a months holiday back home around this sort of time of the year. Would be grateful for any of her regulars who might be in the know or even better be able to look on the door Friday for me early doors , as I'm debating whether to head in to see her especially Friday afternoon and its 1.5 hours train. Would love a punt but also don't want to head up the famous steps and be disappointed! Cheers

Drop the user Ladiesman020 a PM. He has banged her recently and might be able to help you

Offline mrh79

Many thanks will do just that !

Offline manorf

Hi guys

Angie was working last Friday - pretty busy too, she had a punter waiting and I had to take a walk for 20 mins before returning. She's looking great and is always worth the wait!!!

Offline Esal

Angie was working last Friday - pretty busy too, she had a punter waiting and I had to take a walk for 20 mins before returning. She's looking great and is always worth the wait!!!
I was there Last Friday as well. She is off on her holiday towards the end of August,I can't remember the date.
The bad news for us ,is that she is thinking of only doing one day when she returns

Rockhard

I was there Last Friday as well. She is off on her holiday towards the end of August,I can't remember the date.
The bad news for us ,is that she is thinking of only doing one day when she returns

Can you describe her please. I'm in the area tomorrow.

Rockhard

I'm at a loss as to who to visit today as there is just plenty of solid options.

1) Nicky
2) Lily
3) Nadia
4) Swiss Angie at greens court
5) Angela at Peter st

I think I will be aiming for 3 & 4 but will see if there will be anything left in the tank afterwards for the others.

Rockhard

Can any punters here recommend a good facility in or near soho where there is a sink in the toilet cubicle all together. I do crave a place after my soho excursions where I can scrub my cock and surrounding areas properly and in peace before getting the tube and train home.

Offline Vorteghan

Don't know about that. Could you get by with using wet wipes until you got home?

Offline mrh79

Gutted ! Took a chance and headed down to see Angie at Greens Ct. she's on holiday for 5 weeks I'm afraid to say. Girl called Sonia working in her flat and in the upper is a girl called Tilly (Thai) didn't see either . Now on my way down to lisle st to see whose there !

KJ121212

Went to soho this morning (Friday). Got there about 10.30. I tried 8 Greek, 52 Greek and 70a berwick and all were closed. I finally found a door open at 34 romilly. Met the maid going up the stairs (about 11am). She told me to come back in 15 minutes.

Nadia and Jennifer working there today, although Nadia had not turned up and the maid had no idea where she was!

I stayed with Jennifer. Paid 30 + 2 for bj and sex.

Pretty girl, sexy smile, nice eyes. Not thin, not fat. Nice body and nice olive skin. Pert tits with responsive nipples. Likes them being sucked. I'd place her as mid 20s. No kissing, no fingering. On with the condom and into oral (good skills, eye contact) interspersed with her climbing on top and sticking her tits in my mouth. Lovely!

Sex in mish was good. She's quite responsive. Came just before time up. There is a sink and a bidet in the room if you need to wash yours bits afterwards, which I found useful.

She says she's from Italy though could be Romanian?

Would I visit again? Yes. Pretty lady and perfect for a quick pump and dump.

Offline puntmiester

Visited green court today (friday)  after work

As I got there I checked the Scotsmen and angie has been crossed off the list.

Wanted to check out this 'samira' that was reviewed just last week. Got into 1 Greek Street, 1st floor had the name 'Amairia'  or Amelia. Something with an A.
2nd floor had a name beginning with K... Katy or kary  or something with 'English girl' written there too. Both girls had 'new' model stickers. Not sure if those stickers can be trusted.

Anyway, I didn't feel like a risky punt. So I didn't check either.

Offline Riprock

Review
8 Greek Street Sabrina Says shes Spanish but i think shes Russian
Age Early 30s
Good Looking Girl but only if you appreciate the fuller figured lady.
Service wise well she is the best cocksucker in Soho and as good as ive known.Price £ 20 or £ 30 if you want sex as well but believe me once she gets her lips round your cock you wont want sex although shes not bad at this.If bigger girls are not for you probably not for you but has a very sexy accent
Does fuller figure mean BBW or a bit chubby?
Also what day did you see her mate

poseidon

Can any punters here recommend a good facility in or near soho where there is a sink in the toilet cubicle all together. I do crave a place after my soho excursions where I can scrub my cock and surrounding areas properly and in peace before getting the tube and train home.

Romilly St and 8 Greek St have sinks. Newport court has a bathroom as far as I remember. Then again, if there's no sink/bathroom you could always use the wipes or if you need to properly wash your hands, ask the maid to use the sink in the kitchen as long as there's not another punter waiting there.

Offline Uncle Albert

Maccy D's on Charing Cross road opposite the spice of life, disabled toilets bave all you need barring a shower  :thumbsup:

Rockhard

Maccy D's on Charing Cross road opposite the spice of life, disabled toilets bave all you need barring a shower  :thumbsup:

LOL. A shower would be the icing on the cake wouldn't it :) Cheers I'll check that place out.

Rockhard

Romilly St and 8 Greek St have sinks. Newport court has a bathroom as far as I remember. Then again, if there's no sink/bathroom you could always use the wipes or if you need to properly wash your hands, ask the maid to use the sink in the kitchen as long as there's not another punter waiting there.

Thanks. Yeah am aware of the bidets and sinks but would never use them as would be in a rush as they prepare for the next punter. Funny enough there is even a shower in 2 lisle st. I just like to have an extra clean up as have an OH at home and can't take risks plus nothing worse than itching in your pants for the lube etc

Rockhard

Update from Friday 29th

Romily street Nadia upstairs (details to follow  :yahoo:
8 Greek St was Lily & Kate is back. Sabrina gone on holiday for 2 weeks the maid said.
Nicky was working at Newport, had a nice quicky and sweaty punt with her on the way home. Didn't venture elsewhere.

doughslayer

Visited green court today (friday)  after work

As I got there I checked the Scotsmen and angie has been crossed off the list.

Wanted to check out this 'samira' that was reviewed just last week. Got into 1 Greek Street, 1st floor had the name 'Amairia'  or Amelia. Something with an A.
2nd floor had a name beginning with K... Katy or kary  or something with 'English girl' written there too. Both girls had 'new' model stickers. Not sure if those stickers can be trusted.

Anyway, I didn't feel like a risky punt. So I didn't check either.
So I went down today (FRIDAY) just to check out this "north african slim perky titted Samira". I knocked on the door and a mixed race lady opened it, she looked plain and I hoped it was the maid, however there was no maid and the same woman walked me into the bedroom and asked me what I wanted.
I looked at her and she was quite tall (5"10 - straight away that is usually a no from me), but i studied her face, she was light skin with average features, she was definitely no Skin Diamond - but then you wouldnt get someone looking like her in Soho!
she had short afro-ish curly blondey black hair, another no from me, i like them with straight hair. plus she looked totally zoned out, she had obv just had a blunt or something, tho i couldnt smell the sweet smell of marijuana, she had dfinitely had something as she could barely keep her eyes open. she was dressed in a tight black dress, she had small tits that literally looked flat against the black colour of her dress and was dressed as if she was popping to the local town centre to do shopping, hence prob why i confused her for the maid when i first went in. she looked in her mid 20's which is usually a tick but i just felt there was nothing special about her. I asked her where she was from and she said "Spain" or some shit like that, she looks more south african or portugese to me, tho she had a UK accent to the best of what I heard.
so i did the do you do kissing? "Yes" she said.
"how much extra?"
"included" she said, looking at my lips. god this is the donwside of being really handsome, i thought to myself. then she said "you want tongues too?"
"Yes" i said, trying to put her off. she umm'd and thought about it and at that point I said "Its ok, thanks anyway" and started to walk.
"OK" she said, damn! i thought to myself, thinking about Cesare Borga and his zit excuse, but fuck it I reached for the door and she looked disappointed, but she simply wasnt good looking enough for me to spend on and with that i left.

opted to go to Romilly and Nadia sucked the life out of me. she was looking awesome with make up and matching bra panties and suspenders. awesome girl as usual. love the way she puts the condom on with her mouth and even rolls it down the entire shaft using just her mouth, that never gets boring! she tried to deepthroat me but couldnt manage it all - valiant effort though, 8/10!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 10:55:04 pm by doughslayer »

Offline joe diddley

Wandered into Soho yesterday (Thursday). Lily and Kate at 8 Greek Street (Kate no doubt covering for Sabrina as noted above). 34 Romilly was Alexi and Keira, two new names to me. Didn't stay at either as I was looking for my new fave, Tina. Didn't try 52 Greek Street but perhaps should have knocked to see if Zara is around these days.

ChessGrandMaster

All,
Just a warning more than anything. Last Thursday, as I walked through Tisbury Court and then turned right towards Brewer Street, en route to Green’s Court, I got collared by a street-girl, who was rather persistent, asking me for “business” and offering me “£10” just for a blow-job and “we can talk about anything else after that”. I am a polite type of guy and did not resist initially and she informed me “I have a place 2-minutes away from here”. Of course, I did not believe this and presumed that this was a scam and had no interest in this. I politely pushed by and ignored further pleas.
I bring this up though, as two weeks ago, I received a similar proposition when stepping from Brewer Street right onto Green’s Court. Although not as aggressive, the girl was rather insistent.
I thought folk should know about this. Maybe it is an anomaly or not, but whatever the case, I want to flag this up and by appearances, would strongly encourage everybody to avoid such engagements  with such girls.
Not sure if this is a current fad or not.

Downtown Habit

opted to go to Romilly and Nadia sucked the life out of me. she was looking awesome with make up and matching bra panties and suspenders. awesome girl as usual. love the way she puts the condom on with her mouth and even rolls it down the entire shaft using just her mouth, that never gets boring! she tried to deepthroat me but couldnt manage it all - valiant effort though, 8/10!

According to the wiki Nadia works on Saturdays not Fridays. Is she likely to be there today?

Or is this a different Nadia?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 07:14:52 am by Downtown Habit »

Offline Liverpool

So I went down today (FRIDAY) just to check out this "north african slim perky titted Samira". I knocked on the door and a mixed race lady opened it, she looked plain and I hoped it was the maid, however there was no maid and the same woman walked me into the bedroom and asked me what I wanted.
I looked at her and she was quite tall (5"10 - straight away that is usually a no from me), but i studied her face, she was light skin with average features, she was definitely no Skin Diamond - but then you wouldnt get someone looking like her in Soho!
she had short afro-ish curly blondey black hair, another no from me, i like them with straight hair. plus she looked totally zoned out, she had obv just had a blunt or something, tho i couldnt smell the sweet smell of marijuana, she had dfinitely had something as she could barely keep her eyes open. she was dressed in a tight black dress, she had small tits that literally looked flat against the black colour of her dress and was dressed as if she was popping to the local town centre to do shopping, hence prob why i confused her for the maid when i first went in. she looked in her mid 20's which is usually a tick but i just felt there was nothing special about her. I asked her where she was from and she said "Spain" or some shit like that, she looks more south african or portugese to me, tho she had a UK accent to the best of what I heard.
so i did the do you do kissing? "Yes" she said.
"how much extra?"
"included" she said, looking at my lips. god this is the donwside of being really handsome, i thought to myself. then she said "you want tongues too?"
"Yes" i said, trying to put her off. she umm'd and thought about it and at that point I said "Its ok, thanks anyway" and started to walk.
"OK" she said, damn! i thought to myself, thinking about Cesare Borga and his zit excuse, but fuck it I reached for the door and she looked disappointed, but she simply wasnt good looking enough for me to spend on and with that i left.

Doughslayer: you do know you can just walk if you don't fancy the girl? There's no need to come up with "do you do kissing/OWO/anal?" excuses.

Downtown Habit

You can. But it's nicer to try to pretend that there is a different reason rather than flat out telling a girl "Sorry, just don't find you attractive."