Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1386656 times)

Offline od13218

Would like to confirm what has been said on Andra at Peter Street on Thursday.

I was rushed in and rushed out of the door within 5 minutes. My coffee at Costa took longer to serve than how fast she wanted me to finish up.

Shame cos she has a great face, with a 'thick' body for those who like that.
Sorry to hear. I had a similar experience and it's frustrating because she is just my type physically!
How much did you pay btw?

Offline joe diddley

Thanks, good to know. Haven't been there for a while and would like to see Roxy again before she goes.
I've never seen Kate- how does her service compare with Roxy's?
Must try them all one day!
Doug

In my opinion Kate's service is as good as anyone's in Soho. Great can-do attitude, warm, sane, grounded and very friendly, especially after a few visits. She doesn't offer OWO (as far as I know) but is very generous in terms of what she is willing to try with you, and is very welcome, even encouraging, of "party hands" (wandering hands). More so, in my experience, than anyone else in Soho. She is happy for you, for example, to come on her tits, etc. and though some services are a little extra (though by no means all), Kate is always reasonable and by no means grasping. Roxy is skilled, pretty and very sweet as we all know, and I've always enjoyed my sessions with her, but generally now I look for Kate first if I find the two names together on the number 8 bells. If you look at my two reviews on this site (yes, I should do more), one of them is actually for Kate. She is a big girl with a big arse, thighs and tits, but if that doesn't frighten you (to paraphrase davidgood), I commend her to you without hesitation. Those of you looking for the proverbial "hot little biscuit" will probably still prefer Roxy, but for service Kate (at least in my experience) is pretty much top of the tree in Soho right now. All that said, as ever, YMMV. I think you'd like her, Doug, particularly if (like myself) you go for the bigger girls sometimes.

Offline joe diddley

Number 2 is on the left of the Lebanese restaurant as you look at it? The walkup on the right is such a hole. Literally no expense has been spent on that place.

Yes, number 2 is the one closest to Peter Street and furthest from Brewer Street, as you right on the left of the restaurant as you look at it, and further north as you would see it on a map than number 1. 'Mixed' reports from number 1 but in my experience number 2 is one of the better venues.

Offline claretandblue

In my opinion Kate's service is as good as anyone's in Soho. Great can-do attitude, warm, sane, grounded and very friendly, especially after a few visits. She doesn't offer OWO (as far as I know) but is very generous in terms of what she is willing to try with you, and is very welcome, even encouraging, of "party hands" (wandering hands). More so, in my experience, than anyone else in Soho. She is happy for you, for example, to come on her tits, etc. and though some services are a little extra (though by no means all), Kate is always reasonable and by no means grasping. Roxy is skilled, pretty and very sweet as we all know, and I've always enjoyed my sessions with her, but generally now I look for Kate first if I find the two names together on the number 8 bells. If you look at my two reviews on this site (yes, I should do more), one of them is actually for Kate. She is a big girl with a big arse, thighs and tits, but if that doesn't frighten you (to paraphrase davidgood), I commend her to you without hesitation. Those of you looking for the proverbial "hot little biscuit" will probably still prefer Roxy, but for service Kate (at least in my experience) is pretty much top of the tree in Soho right now. All that said, as ever, YMMV. I think you'd like her, Doug, particularly if (like myself) you go for the bigger girls sometimes.
I don't normally go for big girls but concur that Kate is a fun girl and a good shag

Boomarang

Someone just booked Roxy from 12:30 til 14:00... Damn!

Offline Youknowmyname007

Someone just booked Roxy from 12:30 til 14:00... Damn!
What a selfish tosser  :D
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Boomarang

I got there about 12:30 and the maid said she is busy until 14:00... He could have been there before 12:30.

Offline af1231

I do wonder what a longer session with a girl in soho would be like. I am so used to the 20 mins and out. out of all the girls I have seen Roxy is definitely one I would like to spend alot more time with. 

Offline Youknowmyname007

I do wonder what a longer session with a girl in soho would be like. I am so used to the 20 mins and out. out of all the girls I have seen Roxy is definitely one I would like to spend alot more time with.
You'd be better on A****work. As anything over 20 mins in Soho is simply not worth it, as personally I never go for anything longer than the basic when I'm in Soho.

Offline joe diddley

You'd be better on A****work. As anything over 20 mins in Soho is simply not worth it, as personally I never go for anything longer than the basic when I'm in Soho.

I never pay for more than 20 minutes. Occasionally if it's one of the girls I've hit it off with and she isn't too busy I have had 30 and even 40 minutes for the 20 I've paid for. I reiterate that this is occasionally. These have generally been with girls I've built up some rapport with and I certainly don't go to my punts expecting or demanding this if I've had it before with the particular girl. With new (to me) girls or those who aren't particular favourites I generally go for the 10 minute option, usually the sex and oral combo for £30. 

Offline od13218

I never pay for more than 20 minutes. Occasionally if it's one of the girls I've hit it off with and she isn't too busy I have had 30 and even 40 minutes for the 20 I've paid for. I reiterate that this is occasionally. These have generally been with girls I've built up some rapport with and I certainly don't go to my punts expecting or demanding this if I've had it before with the particular girl. With new (to me) girls or those who aren't particular favourites I generally go for the 10 minute option, usually the sex and oral combo for £30.
+1
No point in booking a long session at a walk-up IMO, it's bad VFM. Soho is brilliant for spur of the moment ball-draining and if you do your research you'll know which girls you like and when and where to find them. Of course, part of your research will be fucking girls you don't know for £20 and seeing if you like them ;)
For 10-20 minutes it's perfect- longer punts you'll get bette VFM on AW.
Doug
PS that long Roxy booking - definitely one guy or could she have had 3 half hour bookings, say? I know Yaya at Greens court does that, you can actually phone and book ahead.

pawghunter2015

Anyone have a description of the English girl that works at Peter Street?

Offline ladiesman020

I used to see Anna of 34 Rommily Street for 30 mins at a time and we often used to over run. She was a class shag
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings

Offline Liverpool

As someone who routinely books a minimum of an hour I would say that from experience you are more likely to build a rapport with a WG. She is more likely to do things, after a few visits, that she won't do with those who pay £20 such as OWO, kissing and in some cases removing their bra, all for the price of the hour or two visit. That's not to say that all WG will do that because they don't. So apologies if you go to a walk-up and find the girl booked for 2 hours, it'll probably be me. Although I'm not guilty with Roxy as I've never met her. Usually it's not 2 hours of going at it hammer and tongs, there's talking, there's foreplay, there's the sex in multiple positions, there's getting dressed in a relaxed fashion without being told to hurry up because the next punter is waiting. It's not for everyone and it's expensive but I find that for me it is a more satisfying experience for me and usually for the girl.

Offline claretandblue

As someone who routinely books a minimum of an hour I would say that from experience you are more likely to build a rapport with a WG. She is more likely to do things, after a few visits, that she won't do with those who pay £20 such as OWO, kissing and in some cases removing their bra, all for the price of the hour or two visit. That's not to say that all WG will do that because they don't. So apologies if you go to a walk-up and find the girl booked for 2 hours, it'll probably be me. Although I'm not guilty with Roxy as I've never met her. Usually it's not 2 hours of going at it hammer and tongs, there's talking, there's foreplay, there's the sex in multiple positions, there's getting dressed in a relaxed fashion without being told to hurry up because the next punter is waiting. It's not for everyone and it's expensive but I find that for me it is a more satisfying experience for me and usually for the girl.
Are you the chap who regularly books elena at 70 Berwick for one hour plus? Personally soho is just for a quick pump and dump, if I want a longer booking I would rather be somewhere nicer than a walk up flat

Offline joe diddley

Everyone has their own punting style and what works for one man isn't so good for another. Experience will tell you what your own best modus operandi is. With regard to removing the bra one of the nice things about 8 Greek Street is that all the girls get completely naked from the start (apart from heels in some cases!), regardless of how long you've booked them for. My guess is that they are told this when they first arrive in some kind of induction provided by the management! As you rightly note, however, this isn't necessarily the case elsewhere.

Offline daddycool

I find it strange to read that some girls don't take off their bra. Every time I've gone the bra has come off, only a couple of times has the corset remained; and I've never paid more than for just basic or positions.

Offline Cesare Borgia

I got there about 12:30 and the maid said she is busy until 14:00... He could have been there before 12:30.
I am sure you came back though, with a name like that  :hi:

Offline Youknowmyname007

Boomarang

Nice one 'You know my name'... Was looking for the like button. I didnt go back, I went upstairs to see Kate for the first time but walked away mate.  :timeout:

Offline Youknowmyname007

Nice one 'You know my name'... Was looking for the like button. I didnt go back, I went upstairs to see Kate for the first time but walked away mate.  :timeout:
Should have tried her out. Although she doesn't match Roxy in the looks department I think she has the slight edge on her service.

mash

Fair play to you and everyone is decent but if I was gonna spend £130+ on a long punt, it certainly wouldn't be in Soho. If I want rapport and a relaxed session, I'd book a girl off AW - I'd imagine the place would be cleaner anyway and you'd be able to shower etc.

Offline joe diddley

Should have tried her out. Although she doesn't match Roxy in the looks department I think she has the slight edge on her service.

+1

Boomarang

I thought about it but I just wasn't "feeling" her... Walked from Julia at the same place today, I don't fancy Mia. I went to 52 and walked from Mary. Went looking for Selena from Lilse but she was busy.  :hi:

Offline Youknowmyname007

I thought about it but I just wasn't "feeling" her... Walked from Julia at the same place today, I don't fancy Mia. I went to 52 and walked from Mary. Went looking for Selena from Lilse but she was busy.  :hi:
Crikey, you're an all or nothing guy

Boomarang

You really have to weed through Soho nowadays, I've been around there for a long time so I know the score.  :thumbsup:

LondonCity

Haven't been to Soho in over a month met this girl not my g/f or nothin just sex no strings attached  :yahoo:

Offline Cesare Borgia

I went looking for Tina at Romilly but it was "new" Alexandra, a pretty black haired Romanian? girl, attractive but too slim for me. Very happy looking, smiling, polite, even though I didn't stay.
Andra at Peter St, very pretty girl, late 20s. Smiling, confident. Her bosoms are not huge, just proportionate to her curvy figure. I didn't stay but she is very sexy I think.

Offline Liverpool

Are you the chap who regularly books elena at 70 Berwick for one hour plus? Personally soho is just for a quick pump and dump, if I want a longer booking I would rather be somewhere nicer than a walk up flat

No, I've stopped going to 70a. Last time I went there FRENCH Monica was working there. I found the girls quite mechanical (regardless of length of time spent there), and up themselves (Lisa in particular) given the reputation that 70a has in the world of Soho walk-ups in terms of being one of the better quality walk-ups in terms of girls and the cleanliness of the rooms.

dmoore9898

What time do the walk ups usually close?

Offline Cesare Borgia

You really have to weed through Soho nowadays, I've been around there for a long time so I know the score.  :thumbsup:
I weed in Soho last night.

Offline qwsdc

What girls are known to offer OWO as of recently?

LondonCity

9pm besides the Greek Street one which closes at 6am

Offline Cam1984

9pm besides the Greek Street one which closes at 6am

sundays 34 Romily closes late aswell..... expect a surge in prices at both though

Offline Cam1984

saw tina today at 34 romily..... very nice rack and arse.... good punt

Offline Liverpool

Depends where you go. Some will close early by about 10pm. Others will close by midnight. While others will close in the early hours. Those that close in the early hours usually have a different price list where all the services are more expensive. It all depends though on other businesses near the walk-ups. They can put pressure on the walk-ups to close earlier or risk having complaints filed against them to the council. Bare in mind that if you choose to visit a walk-ups in the early hours the WG may have come from another flat so could have been on the go from 11am the previous day so she will be physically and mentally knackered. Plus also Soho in the early hours isn't the safest of places to be.

Offline Liverpool

What girls are known to offer OWO as of recently?

You'll need to take a "punt" to find out. If you're a £20 punter then none of them will.

Johncasa

Redomendations for a walk up punt today chaps? Busty and brunette is my preference.

LondonCity

Depends where you go. Some will close early by about 10pm. Others will close by midnight. While others will close in the early hours. Those that close in the early hours usually have a different price list where all the services are more expensive. It all depends though on other businesses near the walk-ups. They can put pressure on the walk-ups to close earlier or risk having complaints filed against them to the council. Bare in mind that if you choose to visit a walk-ups in the early hours the WG may have come from another flat so could have been on the go from 11am the previous day so she will be physically and mentally knackered. Plus also Soho in the early hours isn't the safest of places to be.

Unless i'm mistaken weren't the guy's that hang around there in the early hours and day time too were technically the reason all the walk up's that shut down because they sold stolen goods to the girls

Offline Liverpool

Unless i'm mistaken weren't the guy's that hang around there in the early hours and day time too were technically the reason all the walk up's that shut down because they sold stolen goods to the girls

Part of it. When you're trying to gentrify an area, an area that is famous for sex shops and prostitution, then such businesses will suffer, regardless of the drug dealers, drug addicts selling stolen goods to the WG's and the like.

Offline panicpunter

it was itching today again, so went down to soho. first tried out newport street(?) in china town. lower flat was "busty" nicky, not my type. upper flat was a thai girl, but busy and not my type anyways. so went on to lisle street. straight in the middle entrance, lower flat. just about to knock on the door, door opens and a punter is coming out. we were just standing there in front of each other which was a bit odd. to make matters worse some idiot guy just stood behind me. the guy coming out left and the idiot seemed to want to walk just through me apparently. i turned around, gave him a somewhat angry look and he stared back at me. not the brightest candle on the cake apparently. so, turned around, took a glance in the room and saw a curvy, busty blonde standing there. the not so bright candle had his head just over my shoulder, so really next to my head. still a bit confused, said to the blonde, ok, i want to come in. came in and the not so bright candle followed me straight. luckily the maid kicked him out but who does something like this?! anyways, blonde girl in the room, mid/late 20s, chubby/curvy but not fat at all. reminded me of Roxy, but less athletic, more chubby. not really negative, just notice the chubbiness. pretty face and really nice. her name is Ariella or so, did not really catch the name properly. from spain, could be true actually. bj and position £40. in the middle entrance at lisle street you have a sink in the room, so you can wash your hands afterwards, which is a big +. anyways, never heard of Ariella before and could not find her on the punting wiki. she has got a Cannabis tattoo on her left butt cheek. should be enough to identify her when you see her. long story short, after a few not so good experiences in the past weeks, this was a m a m a z i n g! fuck. first the blow job. if you know Roxy and her blow job skills, i would rate Ariella even better. nice, playful blowjob. actually started of with a handjob to get the willy hard, which was quite good and playful as well. the blowjob, really amazing. the fried completely in the mouth at times, nice licking, sucking, shaking, massaging the balls everything and quite long as well,while i was massaging her pussy. at one point i thought "does she actually know i want to finish her from behind or did she understand i only want the blowey". she did not rush me and i did not rush her either. my willy hard as ever. then finished her from behind. if you have a nice and relaxed bj before, finishing them from behind becomes so much better. you are in a better and much more relaxed mood. so, all in all amazing experience, despite her average to good looks. how do i rank her? the real benchmark is Roxy, as they are quite similar in terms of looks and bj focus. i would actually rank her ahead of her. Does she get past Selina? Hard one! she could actually. Selina is also very playful, maybe better fucking skills. So, Ariella is not quite there. but good enough, brilliant 3rd place it is. she works thursdays and sundays, lisle street middle entrance, lower flat.

Panicpunter's Hitlist:

1st Ana, "Spanish"(probably eastern European), Lisle Street
2nd Selina, Russian. Berwick Street
3rd Ariella, Spanish, Lisle Street (middle entrance)
4th Roxy, Romanian, Greek Street
5th Micky, 'Turkish'/Romanian, Lisle Street (next to pub)
6th Chrystal, real Spanish, Dean Street
7th Olivia, Italian, Lisle Street
8th Luna, British, Berwick Street
9th ???, Spanish girl, Shepherds Market.
10th Amy, Hungary, Dean Street
11th. Selena, Italian, Lisle Street (next to pub)
12th. Emily, Spanish, Lisle Street (middle entrance)
13th Christine, "Portugal", Bateman Street
14th Samira, "Spain" / Northern Africa, Berwick Street

Offline stockings_lover

Had a great time with Kate at 8 Greek St tonight.she is a bigger girl than I'd usually go for but she has a very sexy vibe. She is very into receiving oral (and I love to give) so it lead to a great time!

Offline Liverpool

it was itching today again, so went down to soho. first tried out newport street(?) in china town. lower flat was "busty" nicky, not my type. upper flat was a thai girl, but busy and not my type anyways. so went on to lisle street. straight in the middle entrance, lower flat. just about to knock on the door, door opens and a punter is coming out. we were just standing there in front of each other which was a bit odd. to make matters worse some idiot guy just stood behind me. the guy coming out left and the idiot seemed to want to walk just through me apparently. i turned around, gave him a somewhat angry look and he stared back at me. not the brightest candle on the cake apparently. so, turned around, took a glance in the room and saw a curvy, busty blonde standing there. the not so bright candle had his head just over my shoulder, so really next to my head. still a bit confused, said to the blonde, ok, i want to come in. came in and the not so bright candle followed me straight. luckily the maid kicked him out but who does something like this?! anyways, blonde girl in the room, mid/late 20s, chubby/curvy but not fat at all. reminded me of Roxy, but less athletic, more chubby. not really negative, just notice the chubbiness. pretty face and really nice. her name is Ariella or so, did not really catch the name properly. from spain, could be true actually. bj and position £40. in the middle entrance at lisle street you have a sink in the room, so you can wash your hands afterwards, which is a big +. anyways, never heard of Ariella before and could not find her on the punting wiki. she has got a Cannabis tattoo on her left butt cheek. should be enough to identify her when you see her. long story short, after a few not so good experiences in the past weeks, this was a m a m a z i n g! fuck. first the blow job. if you know Roxy and her blow job skills, i would rate Ariella even better. nice, playful blowjob. actually started of with a handjob to get the willy hard, which was quite good and playful as well. the blowjob, really amazing. the fried completely in the mouth at times, nice licking, sucking, shaking, massaging the balls everything and quite long as well,while i was massaging her pussy. at one point i thought "does she actually know i want to finish her from behind or did she understand i only want the blowey". she did not rush me and i did not rush her either. my willy hard as ever. then finished her from behind. if you have a nice and relaxed bj before, finishing them from behind becomes so much better. you are in a better and much more relaxed mood. so, all in all amazing experience, despite her average to good looks. how do i rank her? the real benchmark is Roxy, as they are quite similar in terms of looks and bj focus. i would actually rank her ahead of her. Does she get past Selina? Hard one! she could actually. Selina is also very playful, maybe better fucking skills. So, Ariella is not quite there. but good enough, brilliant 3rd place it is. she works thursdays and sundays, lisle street middle entrance, lower flat.

Panicpunter's Hitlist:

1st Ana, "Spanish"(probably eastern European), Lisle Street
2nd Selina, Russian. Berwick Street
3rd Ariella, Spanish, Lisle Street (middle entrance)
4th Roxy, Romanian, Greek Street
5th Micky, 'Turkish'/Romanian, Lisle Street (next to pub)
6th Chrystal, real Spanish, Dean Street
7th Olivia, Italian, Lisle Street
8th Luna, British, Berwick Street
9th ???, Spanish girl, Shepherds Market.
10th Amy, Hungary, Dean Street
11th. Selena, Italian, Lisle Street (next to pub)
12th. Emily, Spanish, Lisle Street (middle entrance)
13th Christine, "Portugal", Bateman Street
14th Samira, "Spain" / Northern Africa, Berwick Street

Are you sure that was the middle entrance on Lisle Street? The middle entrance on Lisle Street only has one walk-up and on Wednesdays and Thursdays it's the excellent and very busty Nicky  (ignore the sign that says Ana).

Johncasa

Are you sure that was the middle entrance on Lisle Street? The middle entrance on Lisle Street only has one walk-up and on Wednesdays and Thursdays it's the excellent and very busty Nicky  (ignore the sign that says Ana).

I took the plunge yesterday and had sex with Nicky at number 18 Newport court. I think there must be more than one Nicky. The Nicky I visited was rather busty and chatty.

Offline lovetopunt

so, I finally did it. I went a soho walk up. as I was expected I am not sure it is my thing.

Anyway, this is how it went. Had a bit of time to kill around soho, so I thought I will have a go the walk up finally, so I went to the one on Peter street, can't remember the door number but there was only one. I walked to the top floor and the maid open the door before I even knock , so went in knowing nothing about walk up and never tried before, the maid took me to the room and show me the menu and I chose £25 oral and sex.

The girl came in asked what I want and I took her oral and sex, paid her £25 and she tip for maid so I gave £2. (never been before but I read enough on here to know how things work).

She came back, undress, lay on the bed and ask  me stand next to her, so she can give me a wank then she put on a condom on with her mouth and give me a OW for about 45 sec then asked me if I want to missionary or doggy and I picked doggy. the room was hot and I guess I was nervous, so after about a minute i went soft and she start hurry me and I just lost it, so i said that's fine and I will go as I am really to writ this one off as experience, but she did try to help me cum by letting me finger her ass and wank but I still couldn't it.

Now she got upset and asked what wrong with me and said "I don't like man like this, it was you idea to come here and you can't cum" "if you are like that you will just be wasting your money" 

So I got dressed and left, saw a guy sitting waiting when I left.

SO, here is my 1st walk up experience, i found the whole thing just too rush and transactional, that's why I didn't feel it and lost it. but I like say it was the experience that count.

I guess, if I do going to a walk up again, I made sure i haven't cum for 2 weeks so basically as soon as i put inside and cum. it seems like what the girl girls want form my 1st experience, she just want to fuck her and cum then get out. 

Offline Youknowmyname007

so, I finally did it. I went a soho walk up. as I was expected I am not sure it is my thing.

Anyway, this is how it went. Had a bit of time to kill around soho, so I thought I will have a go the walk up finally, so I went to the one on Peter street, can't remember the door number but there was only one. I walked to the top floor and the maid open the door before I even knock , so went in knowing nothing about walk up and never tried before, the maid took me to the room and show me the menu and I chose £25 oral and sex.

The girl came in asked what I want and I took her oral and sex, paid her £25 and she tip for maid so I gave £2. (never been before but I read enough on here to know how things work).

She came back, undress, lay on the bed and ask  me stand next to her, so she can give me a wank then she put on a condom on with her mouth and give me a OW for about 45 sec then asked me if I want to missionary or doggy and I picked doggy. the room was hot and I guess I was nervous, so after about a minute i went soft and she start hurry me and I just lost it, so i said that's fine and I will go as I am really to writ this one off as experience, but she did try to help me cum by letting me finger her ass and wank but I still couldn't it.

Now she got upset and asked what wrong with me and said "I don't like man like this, it was you idea to come here and you can't cum" "if you are like that you will just be wasting your money" 

SO, here is my 1st walk up experience, i found the whole thing just too rush and transactional, that's why I didn't feel it and lost it. but I like say it was the experience that count.

I guess, if I do going to a walk up again, I made sure i haven't cum for 2 weeks so basically as soon as i put inside and cum. it seems like what the girl girls want form my 1st experience, she just want to fuck her and cum then get out.

I take it this was Crazy Angela? I still need to give her a test drive

Offline lovetopunt

I take it this was Crazy Angela? I still need to give her a test drive

I didn't ask her name and I think she did say Angela. So I guess I miss the posts that about here then.

Offline od13218

I didn't ask her name and I think she did say Angela. So I guess I miss the posts that about here then.
Angela works there Friday-Sun so it probably was her. Bad luck- she is actually one of my favorites but to be honest if you're a bit nervous and need time not your best bet. Sorry you had a rough time. You might be better of with Roxy (8 Greek St) or Amanda (Lisle St) who IMO would be kinder and more patient. Check the wiki, or the latest posts here, for their availability.
Good luck and sorry you had a bad one first up
Doug

Offline lovetopunt

to be honest, I am not upset at all. I always want to experience soho walk up and i kidda have an idea what it is like. it is actually very good educational to see what walk up is about. might need to be less emotional and more animal needs when using this kind of services

doughslayer

That was Crazy Angela, the woman is a psychotic bitch, you got off lightly. I have seen her throw dildos at men, as well as being physically menacing and verbally abusive. If this bitch was a man, she would have been arrested a long time ago but Mr. Piggy doesn't like arresting women for assault, he feels that the custody sergeant won't approve the detention, once back at the nick.

Anyway, as others have said, go see Roxy at Greek St, you will change your mind about walk ups.