Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1387296 times)

Offline robboflam

As a fan of youngish blondes any suggestions for  today please
Newbie to walk ups so into the unknown

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Robboflam...
You have just got to take a chance that's why its called punting :D :D

Best thing is to say to yourself Today I want to shag a slim , big boobed , medium- Blonde-Brunette Tall short from...

And knock on the doors you might just find one straightaway or after 5-6 and a bit of a stroll around Soho be quick cause the area is changing fast  I recon it will not be long before the last few on the wiki are converted into posh flats.. :cry: :cry:

doughslayer

So I decided to take another wander today (Wednesday) to look for this 'English teen stunner' called Monica.

Made my way to Romilly St in the pouring rain and my heart beat increased as I walked in and saw the names on the bottom floor 'Tina' and 'Monica'. Bingo! I thought to myself, I had been trying to see this 'Romanian' Tina for a while but always seemed to miss her, today I would surely slay one of these fine damsels in the name of International Women's Day lol. So I walked up to Tina's flat, knocked and was let straight into the bedroom. Tina walked in and although she was attractive, she was way too big for me, I would guess that she was at least a size 14, probably even 16, but in a sort of trim way and not really fat with a belly or anything, still I like them slim and so I asked her where she was from, "Bulgaria" came the reply, with a smile. So I guess someone can change the flying scot now, from Romanian to Bulgarian. I asked for kissing and was refused (always works and is more acceptable than asking for OWO or the dreaded Anal). Her attitude seemed nice as she let me out with a smile, it's a shame that she was too big for me, I thought to myself as I walked up the stairs to see the teen stunner Monica. I knocked and waited, hearing my heart pound in the silence. Was I about to find a new young English gem? I felt butterflies in my tummy, like I hadn't been doing this for years. The maid finally opened the door and asked me to wait because Monica was busy, that's a good sign, I thought to myself. I sat down and the maid told me that a punter had just gone in before me and she didn't know how long he would stay yet, I love timing it like this, as when the girl comes back to give the maid the money, it gives you a chance to check her out and leave after she goes in with the punter if you don't like her. I always dislike saying no to a girl, I don't know why but I still haven't mastered saying no thank you. I took this opportunity to try and find out how genuine the report from Monica's biggest fan was, and asked the maid where she was from, expecting her to say "English", the maid looked at me, rolled her eyes and blew out a gasp of air, "I dunno, from somewhere in Eastern Europe". Fuck! I thought to myself, I had been had by an idiot who doesn't know the difference between 'British' and 'English' again! Then, the door opens and Monica comes in to see the maid, I take one look at her and realise its the same slim blonde girl that used to call herself 'New Anna' late last year in this same flat. She looked at me and smiled, I politely smiled back, "Do you want to stay?" she asked, in an acceptable British accent.
"Erm OK" I said, hoping that she would go back in and I would make my escape.
"What would you like?" she asked
"Oral" I lied
She told me that I had to pay now, I felt pressured and gave the maid what was asked. Monica then smiled and walked back in with the previous punter. I sat there for about 3 mins before I decided that I wasn't going to stay, she was NOT English - but may have been British judging by her accent, but there IS a difference as I was expecting to see an English girl, she was NOT teenaged - I would guess mid 20's at the very least and she was NOT stunning! far from it, she was very very plain looking actually, @ClaretandBlue called it just right, I should have listened to him. So I told the maid I had changed my mind, she wasn't happy but oh well I wasn't happy with the guy who wrote that report about Monica, making her out to be someone that she wasn't. I had said earlier that I bet it's 'New Anna' and I was right. The management also need to stop changing names too, that shit is dishonest!!!

So next up I went hoping to see Julia, but she wasn't there, so popped into Bateman and ground floor had a Kate Moss looking lazy eyed EE called Nelly and top floor had Erica - a late 30's brunette Romanian, both pleasant not my type.

I then went to 2 Lisle St, hoping to see Amanda but found that Sarah and Selina were working instead. Sarah was a slim attractive EE but had that unbothered look on her face, so I decided not to take a chance, went upstairs and saw Selina. Now, she and I had some serious chemistry, she is the type of girl, who when discussing what you want will invade your personal space and make you feel weak, she is also attractive with red coloured hair that is pulled back in a pony tail and a size 10 lightly tanned body. However, she wore glasses which put me off. So I asked for OWO & she studied my (fairly) handsome face and said "OK, if you stay for 20 mins", I was seriously tempted but remembered someone writing something about her on here and couldn't remember if she was one of those girls who go cold, once the punt begins, so like an idiot I walked. I told her "You are so attractive" as I was leaving and she returned the compliment - this girl is good! Lol.

3 Lisle St had Ana, I didn't bother to knock and number 4 had Emily on the lower floor, who was busy and a caked in white make up 'Spanish' bird on the top floor, whose name I didn't bother asking.

At this point I had run out of options, so I stupidly decided to check out 10 Newport Ct, as it had been years since I had been there. I went up and was let in, a very attractive lady called Holly walked in, I remembered her from circa 2001 and was shocked that she was still there and still looking good, albeit a little older and a litter heavier. Still, I think I had good memories of our time 15 years ago and asked how much for oral "25 sex and oral" she said.
"OK but just oral?"
"25 sex and oral" she repeated, then she said that she would give me good oral so that I could fuck her good. I told her again that I did not want sex but she still said the same figure. Annoyed by her insistence and remembering that this place started at 25, I told her thanks but no thanks and started to walk. She opened the door for me and looked so sexy with her face full of make up. My dick suddenly told me to stay and before I could reason with it, my mouth had told her I was staying. She then told me "£2 tip", which made £27 - a lot for just head! but like a fool I thought fuck it. I disrobed and lay on the bed and she came back in and took off her clothes and sat down on the bidet "I make pee first" she said. DISGUSTING - I thought to myself and seriously considered leaving but she was very commanding and I felt pressured to stay now, particularly as the power was out of my hands. She then put her panties back ON and forced a condom on my limp dick "He's sleepy" she said, no shit Sherlock, he's fucking concussed! I thought to myself. She then started sucking standing up beside me, like I was in a massage parlour. "Can you come between my legs?" I asked.
"No not comfortable for me" she said, preferring to stand, weird, I thought to myself but fuck it. After about 2mins of sucking but mostly wanking she got frustrated "You come or I go" she said. Then she tried to take the rubber off "I will use hand" she said.
"No!" I said, "Carry on like you were" she looked at me, fire in her eyes.
"I go you not come!!! it's been 10mins already, 1 more minute I'm leaving" she said. At this point I was pissed off, it had only been 4 minutes in total and she was throwing a tantrum, she then tried to take the rubber off again, telling me she wanted to wank me instead. "That's not what I want" I said. Feeling emancipated from international Women's Day, she scowled at me and said that she was leaving. I told her I would make myself come and she agreed to stay, I made myself come in the end and she sucked me for the last bit of it. Straight after that she was nice and cheery, expecting me to thank her, I got up, got my clothes on and thanked her and walked out. I had been robbed and should have known better.
Holly at 10 Newport Court, please all AVOID!!!

Rota today - Wednesday

34 Romilly - Bulgarian Tina/East European Monica
1 Bateman St - Nelly/Erica
2 Lisle St - Sarah/Selina
3 Lisle St - Ana
4 Lisle St - Emily/EE girl claiming to be Spanish

Offline claretandblue

So I decided to take another wander today (Wednesday) to look for this 'English teen stunner' called Monica.

Made my way to Romilly St in the pouring rain and my heart beat increased as I walked in and saw the names on the bottom floor 'Tina' and 'Monica'. Bingo! I thought to myself, I had been trying to see this 'Romanian' Tina for a while but always seemed to miss her, today I would surely slay one of these fine damsels in the name of International Women's Day lol. So I walked up to Tina's flat, knocked and was let straight into the bedroom. Tina walked in and although she was attractive, she was way too big for me, I would guess that she was at least a size 14, probably even 16, but in a sort of trim way and not really fat with a belly or anything, still I like them slim and so I asked her where she was from, "Bulgaria" came the reply, with a smile. So I guess someone can change the flying scot now, from Romanian to Bulgarian. I asked for kissing and was refused (always works and is more acceptable than asking for OWO or the dreaded Anal). Her attitude seemed nice as she let me out with a smile, it's a shame that she was too big for me, I thought to myself as I walked up the stairs to see the teen stunner Monica. I knocked and waited, hearing my heart pound in the silence. Was I about to find a new young English gem? I felt butterflies in my tummy, like I hadn't been doing this for years. The maid finally opened the door and asked me to wait because Monica was busy, that's a good sign, I thought to myself. I sat down and the maid told me that a punter had just gone in before me and she didn't know how long he would stay yet, I love timing it like this, as when the girl comes back to give the maid the money, it gives you a chance to check her out and leave after she goes in with the punter if you don't like her. I always dislike saying no to a girl, I don't know why but I still haven't mastered saying no thank you. I took this opportunity to try and find out how genuine the report from Monica's biggest fan was, and asked the maid where she was from, expecting her to say "English", the maid looked at me, rolled her eyes and blew out a gasp of air, "I dunno, from somewhere in Eastern Europe". Fuck! I thought to myself, I had been had by an idiot who doesn't know the difference between 'British' and 'English' again! Then, the door opens and Monica comes in to see the maid, I take one look at her and realise its the same slim blonde girl that used to call herself 'New Anna' late last year in this same flat. She looked at me and smiled, I politely smiled back, "Do you want to stay?" she asked, in an acceptable British accent.
"Oral" I lied
She told me that I had to pay now, I felt pressured and gave the maid what was asked. Monica then smiled and walked back in with the previous punter. I sat there for about 3 mins before I decided that I wasn't going to stay, she was NOT English - but may have been British judging by her accent, but there IS a difference as I was expecting to see an English girl, she was NOT teenaged - I would guess mid 20's at the very least and she was NOT stunning! far from it, she was very very plain looking actually, @ClaretandBlue called it just right, I should have listened to him. So I told the maid I had changed my mind, she wasn't happy but oh well I wasn't happy with the guy who wrote that report about Monica, making her out to be someone that she wasn't. I had said earlier that I bet it's 'New Anna' and I was right. The management also need to stop changing names too, that shit is dishonest!!!

So next up I went hoping to see Julia, but she wasn't there, so popped into Bateman and ground floor had a Kate Moss looking lazy eyed EE called Nelly and top floor had Erica - a late 30's brunette Romanian, both pleasant not my type.

I then went to 2 Lisle St, hoping to see Amanda but found that Sarah and Selina were working instead. Sarah was a slim attractive EE but had that unbothered look on her face, so I decided not to take a chance, went upstairs and saw Selina. Now, she and I had some serious chemistry, she is the type of girl, who when discussing what you want will invade your personal space and make you feel weak, she is also attractive with red coloured hair that is pulled back in a pony tail and a size 10 lightly tanned body. However, she wore glasses which put me off. So I asked for OWO & she studied my (fairly) handsome face and said "OK, if you stay for 20 mins", I was seriously tempted but remembered someone writing something about her on here and couldn't remember if she was one of those girls who go cold, once the punt begins, so like an idiot I walked. I told her "You are so attractive" as I was leaving and she returned the compliment - this girl is good! Lol.

3 Lisle St had Ana, I didn't bother to knock and number 4 had Emily on the lower floor, who was busy and a caked in white make up 'Spanish' bird on the top floor, whose name I didn't bother asking.

At this point I had run out of options, so I stupidly decided to check out 10 Newport Ct, as it had been years since I had been there. I went up and was let in, a very attractive lady called Holly walked in, I remembered her from circa 2001 and was shocked that she was still there and still looking good, albeit a little older and a litter heavier. Still, I think I had good memories of our time 15 years ago and asked how much for oral "25 sex and oral" she said.
"OK but just oral?"
"25 sex and oral" she repeated, then she said that she would give me good oral so that I could fuck her good. I told her again that I did not want sex but she still said the same figure. Annoyed by her insistence and remembering that this place started at 25, I told her thanks but no thanks and started to walk. She opened the door for me and looked so sexy with her face full of make up. My dick suddenly told me to stay and before I could reason with it, my mouth had told her I was staying. She then told me "£2 tip", which made £27 - a lot for just head! but like a fool I thought fuck it. I disrobed and lay on the bed and she came back in and took off her clothes and sat down on the bidet "I make pee first" she said. DISGUSTING - I thought to myself and seriously considered leaving but she was very commanding and I felt pressured to stay now, particularly as the power was out of my hands. She then put her panties back ON and forced a condom on my limp dick "He's sleepy" she said, no shit Sherlock, he's fucking concussed! I thought to myself. She then started sucking standing up beside me, like I was in a massage parlour. "Can you come between my legs?" I asked.
"No not comfortable for me" she said, preferring to stand, weird, I thought to myself but fuck it. After about 2mins of sucking but mostly wanking she got frustrated "You come or I go" she said. Then she tried to take the rubber off "I will use hand" she said.
"I go you not come!!! it's been 10mins already, 1 more minute I'm leaving" she said. At this point I was pissed off, it had only been 4 minutes in total and she was throwing a tantrum, she then tried to take the rubber off again, telling me she wanted to wank me instead. "That's not what I want" I said. Feeling emancipated from international Women's Day, she scowled at me and said that she was leaving. I told her I would make myself come and she agreed to stay, I made myself come in the end and she sucked me for the last bit of it. Straight after that she was nice and cheery, expecting me to thank her, I got up, got my clothes on and thanked her and walked out. I had been robbed and should have known better.

Rota today - Wednesday

3 Lisle St - Ana
Good review  :hi: I did warn you about Monica, really not special...

I punted selina from 2 lisle today,nice and friendly, I like her slightly quirky look with the glasses. I opted for ow and mish and had a decent time.

Couple of things to add, I popped into 52 Greek today and natasha must be the ugliest bird working in soho, I felt quite sorry for her as I made my excuses, she really is rough  :thumbsdown:

Offline Cesare Borgia

I guess opinions is what makes the world go round but I couldn't disagree with you more on Monica!  Nice enough girl and I take your point on the accent but a real plain Jane, not my type at all

This was Ronn's report I was quoting, by the way; not my own.

Offline claretandblue

This was Ronn's report I was quoting, by the way; not my own.
Ah I see my mistake

Offline ladiesman020

I've JUST punted, with a new girl 'Tina' at romilly street top flat, she was about 5'4 size 10 DD boobs dark skin, long beautiful dark hair, Romanian Gypsey, awful English
TINA she told me she was Romanian AND I can say a few words and phares in Romanian, which she conversed back, soo she lied to You.
There was a girl working in Rommily Street 2 months ago that said she was half polish/English with really good english.
I wonder if luna is really Arab or Berber not just Gypsey.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 08:13:22 pm by ladiesman020 »
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

doughslayer

I punted selina from 2 lisle today,nice and friendly, I like her slightly quirky look with the glasses. I opted for ow and mish and had a decent time.

Couple of things to add, I popped into 52 Greek today and natasha must be the ugliest bird working in soho, I felt quite sorry for her as I made my excuses, she really is rough  :thumbsdown:
Agreed, I totally forgot to mention her. I also went to the walkdown today as I had heard a lot of hype about this Natasha. She opened the door and I took one look and just said "Sorry" and walked away. She was really bad.

doughslayer

Also in my report I said that Selina agreed to OWO if I stayed for 20 mins, I meant to say kissing not OWO, she said she would kiss without tongues.

Offline od13218

Thanks for the review Doug, how are her new tits? Did she let you play with them fully? I saw her a while back pre boob job, and it was the ropey tits and big bum that put me off, maybe she has slimmed down a little?
 Nice girl though, and like you i do love those dusky looks.
No tit playing on offer! She wore a lacey crotchless number which she wouldn't take off because her new tattoo was healing.
Don't know what to make of her- if only she had Roxy's attitude, I'd be round there every week...

Offline claretandblue

Agreed, I totally forgot to mention her. I also went to the walkdown today as I had heard a lot of hype about this Natasha. She opened the door and I took one look and just said "Sorry" and walked away. She was really bad.
There is a lot of questionable information flying around I'm afraid,as you say really really bad....

The girl in the upper flat of Bateman was poor too,it's a dimly lit room but I could have sworn she had something wrong with her teeth :thumbsdown:

Offline af1231

"Oral" I lied

"OK but just oral?"

Rota today - Wednesday

3 Lisle St - Ana

You should have stayed with Selina. I have seen her a few times and find her to be one of the better girls in soho. She has this way of staring into your eyes when speaking to her and when fucking her that is just really sexy to me. She also sometimes does kissing but with no tongues.

doughslayer

There is a lot of questionable information flying around I'm afraid,as you say really really bad....

The girl in the upper flat of Bateman was poor too,it's a dimly lit room but I could have sworn she had something wrong with her teeth :thumbsdown:
Lol, you are very observant, I noticed this too, she had buck teeth at the front.

You know, we bumped heads when I first got here but you're a good contributor and are spot on with your reports, you don't get caught up in the hype and tell it like it is, well done.

raj21

Is this a new natasha because the one i saw a couple of times was very good.

doughslayer

You should have stayed with Selina. I have seen her a few times and find her to be one of the better girls in soho. She has this way of staring into your eyes when speaking to her and when fucking her that is just really sexy to me. She also sometimes does kissing but with no tongues.
She is on my hit list now. I wish she was working today

Offline jclarkench

Heading to Soho on Sunday, after a very kinky girl, possibly a little domination.

Recommendations would be great. Thanks

Offline claretandblue

Is this a new natasha because the one i saw a couple of times was very good.
I don't know,I had never seen her before but I don't go to 52 Greek often; she was tall,pasty, bedraggled brown hair and a ugly face!

Offline claretandblue

She is on my hit list now. I wish she was working today
Selina is thinking about going indie, so worth seeing her asap

punter6969

"Oral" I lied

"OK but just oral?"

Rota today - Wednesday

3 Lisle St - Ana

You are a fussy guy, you should  have just fucked her!!!

shaks247

So, broke my walk up virginity today. I usually see escorts when I'm travelling. But i've  been thinking  about it for months and seeing as I work in Soho decided to go for it. Ended up at no.2 Lisle St.  Hoped Selina was there but instead there was Erica LF and Amanda UF. Decided to see Amanda £25 blow, bang and go. Nice lady, pleasent to speak to.  This could get adicitive as a quick fix is often all I want.

averagepunter123

So, broke my walk up virginity today. I usually see escorts when I'm travelling. But i've  been thinking  about it for months and seeing as I work in Soho decided to go for it. Ended up at no.2 Lisle St.  Hoped Selina was there but instead there was Erica LF and Amanda UF. Decided to see Amanda £25 blow, bang and go. Nice lady, pleasent to speak to.  This could get adicitive as a quick fix is often all I want.

Glad you had a good time mate! I've seen Amanda before, friendly as fuck as cute, basically all you need for a quick pump and dump.

Max Johnson

I visited Amanda yesterday. Zara was busy so I walked to China town and accidentally found a door with model so I went in. Knocked on the lower ground floor. There was a Kim label I think certainly not Amanda. I only found out it was Amanda when I called her Kim. I recognised the name and thought to myself this should be good as she is well regarded on here. Yes it was. £25 got me oral and sex which is great value IMO.  I got undressed as Amanda spoke with the maid in the kitchen. I lay down on the bed  over the towel naked and waited for her to return. A few mins later she returned and took off her bra followed by her knickers. Amanda unwrapped a condom and rubbered me up. She got to work and started sucking my cock as I lay back looking at the ceiling. This was a very enjoyable and good blow job. I could easily have came in the condom had I not wanted sex.  I helped myself to a feel of her tits while she sucked me. After 5 or so mins Amanda lay down on the bed and beckoned me to get ready. She reminded me it would have to be mish as that what £25 gets you for sex. I soon buried my cock into her and got to work. Things got really heated as I was really enjoying myself. She was rubbing my sides and pecks during sex and letting out what sounded passionate moans. (Is this normal). Mid punt I helped myself to a little kiss and suck of her boobs which was lovely. Could smell her pleasantly fragranced body while I kissed and sucked. Soon I was ready to unload and that I did. A very passionate climax. I really enjoyed my punt with her I gave her a £5 tip and told her how much I enjoyed the session. She said 'I did too darling' but I'm sure she says that to everyone. I recommend this girl.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

TINA she told me she was Romanian AND I can say a few words and phares in Romanian, which she conversed back, soo she lied to You

Bulgaria has quite a long border with Romania, so it's not impossible she's ethnically Romanian but a Bulgarian citizen :)

Offline ladiesman020

Last 3 times I've been to Soho I've not ended up In a walk up but a Chinese massage. The orientals doo give a higher level of service.
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline claretandblue

Last 3 times I've been to Soho I've not ended up In a walk up but a Chinese massage. The orientals doo give a higher level of service.
What did you pay and for what services? :hi:

Offline joe diddley

Bulgaria has quite a long border with Romania, so it's not impossible she's ethnically Romanian but a Bulgarian citizen :)

There known as Vlachs in the Slavic Balkans and there are a lot of them. Also lots of ethnic Hungarians in Romanian's Transylvania region.

LL

I saw Priya this evening at 34 Romilly street (LF). Long dark hair, dark skin with an Indian look (but she's not Indian she said half-Portuguese, half-something-else), quite attractive, maybe 30-ish, pretty face, nice medium-sized boobs. Carrying a bit of weight on her hips, with a slight belly, but slim everywhere else. Nice smile, great legs, good teeth!

I paid my £20 for 10 minutes of mish. It was OK. She tried hard to get me to cum and I pounded her fairly fast but I just couldn't manage it within the time limit. I'd had a couple of beers beforehand so that could have been partly responsible. These days I feel I need to be more turned on to get off though. I was hard (thanks to viagra) but just not really that turned on. No kissing. No eye contact. No intimacy. I guess it's all pretty standard for a Soho walk up though. She's a friendly girl and clean (washed her pussy in the bidet thing in the room in front of me whilst I got dressed).

Offline Cesare Borgia

She tried hard to get me to cum and I pounded her fairly fast but I just couldn't manage it within the time limit. I'd had a couple of beers beforehand so that could have been partly responsible. These days I feel I need to be more turned on to get off though. I was hard (thanks to viagra) but just not really that turned on. No kissing. No eye contact. No intimacy.

That's why I miss the old porn cinemas of Soho, the Astral, the Soho Cinema and Sunset Cinema. Sit in there for a few hours till you were ready to explode then rush around the corner to a model's flat, and anyone would do then. You would already have a fully swollen member before you went up the stairs. Great days. Should have enjoyed them more if I knew how quickly they would end.

Offline panicpunter

Quite an adventure today. I first went to China town, up the first entrance (not the one next to the pub), knocked on both doors, bot times busy. In one i was offered to wait while another punter was already waiting  :scare: i declined, of course, but, omg  :scare:, i hope it will never happen to me that i wait somewehre and some other bloke will sit next to me as second in line. anyways, went on to the middle entrance in Lisle street, maid let me in, went in the room, Emily from Spain (as in the list below) came in, said "hello", i said "goooooood bye!!" and left. she gave me quite an astonished look, but no way i am going to repeat that dull experience. then, i went on to Berwick street, lower flat was busy, upper flat was busy according to the maid in the lower flat. they must have some sort of little spy cams between the two flats. waited for 15 mins, came back, upper floor was Elena but busy again with someone waiting. In Berwick street they dont let two guys wait at the same time and they have this little cabin where to keep the privacy. thats quite decent. so i was was sort of running out of options. wanted to go to Greek street, that would have been Roxy, would have been probably busy, so thought i will have a look at Dean Street. I know, Dean Street is according to the punting wiki to avoid but i had one quite good experience there (and to be fair a few not so good experiences in the places that are recommended). So, knocked on the first door, maid let me in, went to the room. Really spacious, relatively ok (clean, ok bed) and a seperate bath room, so you can at least wash your hands afterwards. after a while, in came Amy from Hungary. Blonde (fake), curvy (not fat, but in a good way), good looks, in her late 20s. Doggy + BJ was £50. Quite pricy for Soho! i went for it anyways, although £10 for just the BJ seemed a bit over the top. So, she left, i got undressed, on the bed, the friend getting hard already and waited, waited .... and waited. meanwhile, the friend as soft as ever. that felt like an eternity till she finally came in. she only took off her knickers, left on the bra. well ... pussy not shaved for a a week or two i guess, but ok. i dont mind to that extent. then the 10 quid BJ was like 30 seconds and not really good. it was literally a 20 second BJ, only the top in the mouth and then a 10 sec handjob. not the best 10 quid i ever spent. i then finished her from behind. she had quite a good body, so at least that experience was ok. i dont mind the mechanical, standard servcie, but it should not go below that, which this time it did. she was actually friendly, though a bit distanced and, as i said, relatively good looks saved the whole experience. would not repeat the thing though.
so how do i rank her? well definetely not one of the worst but also not one of the best. better than Selena from Lisle street, not as good as Luna and not just better looks than the ??? spanish lady from Shepherds market. would have to rank her behind , though. so number 9th it is.

Panicpunter's Hitlist:

1st Ana, "Spanish"(probably eastern European), Lisle Street
2nd Selina, Russian. Berwick Street
3r Roxy, Romanian, Greek Street
4th Micky, 'Turkish'/Romanian, Lisle Street (next to pub)
5th Chrystal, real Spanish, Dean Street
6th Olivia, Italian, Lisle Street
7th Luna, British, Berwick Street
8th ???, Spanish girl, Shepherds Market.
9th Amy, Hungary, Dean Street
10th. Selena, Italian, Lisle Street (next to pub)
11th. Emily, Spanish, Lisle Street (middle entrance)
12th Christine, "Portugal", Bateman Street
13th Samira, "Spain" / Northern Africa, Berwick Street

Offline Cesare Borgia

There known as Vlachs in the Slavic Balkans and there are a lot of them. Also lots of ethnic Hungarians in Romanian's Transylvania region.

Sounds like a couple of big girls around at the moment, Professor Diddley. Andra at Peter Street and Tina at Romilly. Have you come across them at all, if you will pardon the imagery?

Offline joe diddley

Sounds like a couple of big girls around at the moment, Professor Diddley. Andra at Peter Street and Tina at Romilly. Have you come across them at all, if you will pardon the imagery?

Seen Tina's name in the doorway at the bottom of the staircase as I conducted reconnaissance recently, but I'm a bit fed up with 34 Romilly to tell the truth and have been giving it a bit of a wide berth. Haven't seen Andra's name before and know nothing about her, I'm afraid. My current rave at the moment is Julia (see post a page or two back). Only seen her once but will most definitely be seeing her again.

Offline Cesare Borgia

Seen Tina's name in the doorway at the bottom of the staircase as I conducted reconnaissance recently, but I'm a bit fed up with 34 Romilly to tell the truth and have been giving it a bit of a wide berth. Haven't seen Andra's name before and know nothing about her, I'm afraid. My current rave at the moment is Julia (see post a page or two back). Only seen her once but will most definitely be seeing her again.

Someone I forget who described Andra as "late 20’s, 5’5-ish with heels, maybe 5’2 without? Beautiful busty BBW figure with lovely soft skin & very pretty face. Light brown shoulder length hair”.

Offline joe diddley

Someone I forget who described Andra as "late 20’s, 5’5-ish with heels, maybe 5’2 without? Beautiful busty BBW figure with lovely soft skin & very pretty face. Light brown shoulder length hair”.

Description puts me in mind of Amy, also Romanian. May visit her simply on that basis!

Max Johnson

Quite an adventure today. I first went to China town, up the first entrance (not the one next to the pub), knocked on both doors, bot times busy. In one i was offered to wait while another punter was already waiting  :scare: i declined, of course, but, omg  :scare:, i hope it will never happen to me that i wait somewehre and some other bloke will sit next to me as second in line. anyways, went on to the middle entrance in Lisle street, maid let me in, went in the room, Emily from Spain (as in the list below) came in, said "hello", i said "goooooood bye!!" and left. she gave me quite an astonished look, but no way i am going to repeat that dull experience. then, i went on to Berwick street, lower flat was busy, upper flat was busy according to the maid in the lower flat. they must have some sort of little spy cams between the two flats. waited for 15 mins, came back, upper floor was Elena but busy again with someone waiting. In Berwick street they dont let two guys wait at the same time and they have this little cabin where to keep the privacy. thats quite decent. so i was was sort of running out of options. wanted to go to Greek street, that would have been Roxy, would have been probably busy, so thought i will have a look at Dean Street. I know, Dean Street is according to the punting wiki to avoid but i had one quite good experience there (and to be fair a few not so good experiences in the places that are recommended). So, knocked on the first door, maid let me in, went to the room. Really spacious, relatively ok (clean, ok bed) and a seperate bath room, so you can at least wash your hands afterwards. after a while, in came Amy from Hungary. Blonde (fake), curvy (not fat, but in a good way), good looks, in her late 20s. Doggy + BJ was £50. Quite pricy for Soho! i went for it anyways, although £10 for just the BJ seemed a bit over the top. So, she left, i got undressed, on the bed, the friend getting hard already and waited, waited .... and waited. meanwhile, the friend as soft as ever. that felt like an eternity till she finally came in. she only took off her knickers, left on the bra. well ... pussy not shaved for a a week or two i guess, but ok. i dont mind to that extent. then the 10 quid BJ was like 30 seconds and not really good. it was literally a 20 second BJ, only the top in the mouth and then a 10 sec handjob. not the best 10 quid i ever spent. i then finished her from behind. she had quite a good body, so at least that experience was ok. i dont mind the mechanical, standard servcie, but it should not go below that, which this time it did. she was actually friendly, though a bit distanced and, as i said, relatively good looks saved the whole experience. would not repeat the thing though.
so how do i rank her? well definetely not one of the worst but also not one of the best. better than Selena from Lisle street, not as good as Luna and not just better looks than the ??? spanish lady from Shepherds market. would have to rank her behind , though. so number 9th it is.

Panicpunter's Hitlist:

1st Ana, "Spanish"(probably eastern European), Lisle Street
2nd Selina, Russian. Berwick Street
3r Roxy, Romanian, Greek Street
4th Micky, 'Turkish'/Romanian, Lisle Street (next to pub)
5th Chrystal, real Spanish, Dean Street
6th Olivia, Italian, Lisle Street
7th Luna, British, Berwick Street
8th ???, Spanish girl, Shepherds Market.
9th Amy, Hungary, Dean Street
10th. Selena, Italian, Lisle Street (next to pub)
11th. Emily, Spanish, Lisle Street (middle entrance)
12th Christine, "Portugal", Bateman Street
13th Samira, "Spain" / Northern Africa, Berwick Street

Nice report. Glad you managed by to finish the punt in the end after the short blow job.

Offline Liverpool

What did you pay and for what services? :hi:

For these types of places I've paid usually £40-80/hour that covers the "massage". These can be very good massages they can also be terrible and give you additional aches that you didn't go in with, so be careful. Never opt for more than a medium massage in terms of pressure applied. About halfway through the girl will offer extras. These can rate between £30-150 depending on where you go. The lower end of the scale is a bog standard "happy ending" (wank off) through to nude body to body massage and then a wank. Only one of these offered OWO and you could finger usually a very bushy 1970's style pussy as well. Unfortunately that place seems to have closed (near to Gerrard's Corner and next to the arcade machine shop). Some have said that some of these places offer full sex. I think that is more urban myth than reality (having been to at least 99% of the Soho/China town massage parlours, but am happy to be proved wrong). While the experience is different to a regular punt, £150 for just body to body and a wank off is expensive by any stretch of the imagination, so I suppose it's whether it floats your boat or not. Further to that the majority are staffed by Chinese girls, I can only think of one which is staffed by non Chinese. That is the one past 70a Berwick Street on one of the streets to the right. Same services though, not including OWO which is a shame.

Offline od13218

If like me you like a BBW then Andra is the business...BUT when I went to see her it was dead fish mechanical service AND she charges double what others in the same flat do - £40 for sex only. Maybe she charges by weight...! YMMV of course and there's been a positive report in the thread a few weeks ago. She's taking the piss charging so much though IMO
Doug

vt

Apologies if it was me who misled about Monica...I'm assuming we are talking the same girl...it was a Tuesday at Romilly St UF...blonde, late-20s, slim girl with nice naturals and nice rear, said she was Italian/English, she had very good English, but almost certainly Romanian...face 7/10, body 8/10...but she did put real effort into seducing me...lots of eye contact...brushing up close and cheeky banter...at £20 it worked for me in double-quick time...esp looking into that mirror and seeing her body getting pounded underneath me!

@doughslayer, I did meet an Anna at the same Romilly St flat last summer, not the original Anna, but it seems not 'new Anna' either. The Anna I saw was a very petite Romanian blonde, early 20s, but looked younger. Definitely a different girl to Monica. Had bad teeth, but was a super-tight little fuck, her little legs bouncing around in the air as I gave her one, she also had me cumming quickly.

I saw her after Holly, a late-30s Thai MILF at Lt Newport St who seemed very tired and bored, little vt struggled to keep interested too. Is that the same girl that goes back to 2001??
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 12:37:34 pm by vt »

Offline claretandblue

For these types of places I've paid usually £40-80/hour that covers the "massage". These can be very good massages they can also be terrible and give you additional aches that you didn't go in with, so be careful. Never opt for more than a medium massage in terms of pressure applied. About halfway through the girl will offer extras. These can rate between £30-150 depending on where you go. The lower end of the scale is a bog standard "happy ending" (wank off) through to nude body to body massage and then a wank. Only one of these offered OWO and you could finger usually a very bushy 1970's style pussy as well. Unfortunately that place seems to have closed (near to Gerrard's Corner and next to the arcade machine shop). Some have said that some of these places offer full sex. I think that is more urban myth than reality (having been to at least 99% of the Soho/China town massage parlours, but am happy to be proved wrong). While the experience is different to a regular punt, £150 for just body to body and a wank off is expensive by any stretch of the imagination, so I suppose it's whether it floats your boat or not. Further to that the majority are staffed by Chinese girls, I can only think of one which is staffed by non Chinese. That is the one past 70a Berwick Street on one of the streets to the right. Same services though, not including OWO which is a shame.
Cheers, I would rather just go for a punt off awork but good to know  :hi:

pawghunter2015

How do you enter 3 Lisle street? Each time I have been the big black door has been shut closed

Offline Liverpool

How do you enter 3 Lisle street? Each time I have been the big black door has been shut closed

Go when it's open? Usually 11am to 11pm depending on how busy they've been.

Offline Pizzahut

Heading to soho on Monday, anyone know if Zara does titwanks? And how much they generally cost?

Offline joe diddley

Heading to soho on Monday, anyone know if Zara does titwanks? And how much they generally cost?

Ask her when you get there  :cool:

Offline Pizzahut

Ask her when you get there  :cool:
Haha, I deserved that... Boy I hope she won't be busy

Offline Pizzahut

Also, which are the most discreet walk ups? 52 Greek is good because it looks like you're going into the clothes shop and I find Romilly street to be quite deserted most of the time

Offline od13218

Also, which are the most discreet walk ups? 52 Greek is good because it looks like you're going into the clothes shop and I find Romilly street to be quite deserted most of the time
All of them and none of them.
What I mean is, none of them are truly discrete as it's a busy area full of tourists, locals and all sorts. Many of the walk ups are next to shops, cafes and pubs, and if you're truly worried about anyone seeing you and guessing what you're up to, to be honest don't go.
However, London being London, no one gives a flying fuck as people are in and out of the walk ups all day long, so unless your mum works at the pub in Romilly street or your sister in law works at the film company at 8 Greek St eg, it really doesn't make any difference- just take a walk around them all and see where you feel comfortable.
Doug

Offline joe diddley

News from 8 Greek Street. Lily returns on the 24th of March. Because Sabrina is going on holiday, Kate will work with Lily on Sabrina's shifts until the 6th of April, as I understand it. Roxy, I believe, finished as Lily comes back as you might expect. This comes from Kate whom I saw today.

Offline joe diddley

All of them and none of them.
What I mean is, none of them are truly discrete as it's a busy area full of tourists, locals and all sorts. Many of the walk ups are next to shops, cafes and pubs, and if you're truly worried about anyone seeing you and guessing what you're up to, to be honest don't go.
However, London being London, no one gives a flying fuck as people are in and out of the walk ups all day long, so unless your mum works at the pub in Romilly street or your sister in law works at the film company at 8 Greek St eg, it really doesn't make any difference- just take a walk around them all and see where you feel comfortable.
Doug

What Doug said. Yes, at 8 Greek Street you could be going to Mike Leigh's production company which occupies the first floor of the same building above which you find the two walk up flats. Most people don't really notice the walkups and those that do generally don't give a toss.Perhaps the least discreet are those on Greens Court next to which there are eateries where people sit outside, but 2 Greens Court is also one of the better venues.

Offline od13218

News from 8 Greek Street. Lily returns on the 24th of March. Because Sabrina is going on holiday, Kate will work with Lily on Sabrina's shifts until the 6th of April, as I understand it. Roxy, I believe, finished as Lily comes back as you might expect. This comes from Kate whom I saw today.
Thanks, good to know. Haven't been there for a while and would like to see Roxy again before she goes.
I've never seen Kate- how does her service compare with Roxy's?
Must try them all one day!
Doug

pawghunter2015

Would like to confirm what has been said on Andra at Peter Street on Thursday.

I was rushed in and rushed out of the door within 5 minutes. My coffee at Costa took longer to serve than how fast she wanted me to finish up.

Shame cos she has a great face, with a 'thick' body for those who like that.

Offline Liverpool

What Doug said. Yes, at 8 Greek Street you could be going to Mike Leigh's production company which occupies the first floor of the same building above which you find the two walk up flats. Most people don't really notice the walkups and those that do generally don't give a toss.Perhaps the least discreet are those on Greens Court next to which there are eateries where people sit outside, but 2 Greens Court is also one of the better venues.

Number 2 is on the left of the Lebanese restaurant as you look at it? The walkup on the right is such a hole. Literally no expense has been spent on that place.