Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1381641 times)

Jackjizzy

Any recommendations on who to visit on Monday.

You can't go wrong with 18 Newport Court on Mondays. Top (Petra) or bottom floor (Nicky). I'll bet you'll leave that door grinning like a Cheshire Cat Raj.

peter296

Hi. Just to let you know Luna is covering for Lisa today in 70a. Her breasts are still sore from the op, but otherwise a really good punt. Used the vibrator the whole way like what the others say.

Offline sohosuprise

Agree but she has a cold at the moment...
Banned reason: Reviving a 5 1/2 year old thread to leech.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline robzombie898

Having consciously stayed away from Soho for a while, I did finally give in on Friday when I visited Maria (1 Bateman Street), Amy (Dean Street) for an hour each and Louise (Dean Street, second flat) for 30 minuets. Whilst the service is always vanilla, Amy and Louise are great company like always. I'll reserve judgement on Maria for the moment as this was the first time I was seeing her.

A few questions for the recent regulars:
1. Is 34 Romily street still active as I noticed no activity there on Friday evening (9pm till about 2am)
2. Recommendations for girls who'd go the extra mile (beyond the sex & position and offer a bit of FK and or reverse oral).

Many thanks in advance for any suggestions / recommendations.

Offline robzombie898

Slight error in my previous report, I saw Mary (Greek Street) and not Maria.

Offline claretandblue

Agree but she has a cold at the moment...
So she is working with sore /painful breasts and now a cold  :thumbsdown: she really is desperate for the cash

Offline sohosuprise

Yeah and seeing her with a cold isn't ideal, unless of course you can afford to take the time off from work. 

:)
Banned reason: Reviving a 5 1/2 year old thread to leech.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline claretandblue

Yeah and seeing her with a cold isn't ideal, unless of course you can afford to take the time off from work. 

:)
Best avoided, at least for the time being  :hi:

Jackjizzy

Visited Petra @ 18 Newport yesterday after work. That girl can take a pounding.  A very passionate sesh with lots of teasing involved. Ended up having a passionate snog mid punt thrown in. I absolute hammered my cock into her in various positions and all performed well.

Offline panicpunter

Well, well, well, went to soho today and had a rather mediocre experience. i first went to 8 greek street as i wanted to check out Lily, french, brunette, slim body, brown hair that is just my cup of tea. i remember reading that here so i was over the moon when i saw the sign on the door Lily (French), knocked and the maid opened. i asked, is lily busy, can i wait and the maid answered "no, i am free"  :scare: omg, nobody mentioned that she is like 100 years old! jesus! she is in her mid-, end 40's or early 50's. yes, slim body, but like 90% of the grannys out there. well, i declined and went on. after this shocking experience i went on. thought may go to china town or elsewhere, took a short cut and stood in front of bateman street. i gave it a try. Chrstine opened, maybe mid 20's, brown hair, tall, from "portugal" which is in romania, quite curvy, not fat, average body. so far so good. the room was really crap, but ok, i have seen worse. blow job really rushed, then finished her from behind. also very rushed, but this time from my part as well. the service was standard. cant say anything positive or negative really. everything a bit too rushed though and a really crappy room. no more again! how do i rank her? the whole experience definetely worse than selina and also worse than the spanish girl at lisle street. so, new last place goes to Christine...

Panicpunter's Hitlist:

1st Ana, "Spanish"(probably eastern European), Lisle Street
2nd Selina, Russian. Berwick Street
3r Roxy, Romanian, Greek Street
4th Micky, 'Turkish'/Romanian, Lisle Street (next to pub)
5th Chrystal, real Spanish, Dean Street
6th Olivia, Italian, Lisle Street
7th Luna, British, Berwick Street
8th ???, Spanish girl, Shepherds Market.
9th. Selena, Italian, Lisle Street (next to pub)
10th. Emily, Spanish, Lisle Street (middle entrance)
11th Christine, "Portugal", Bateman Street

Offline claretandblue

Well, well, well, went to soho today and had a rather mediocre experience. i first went to 8 greek street as i wanted to check out Lily, french, brunette, slim body, brown hair that is just my cup of tea. i remember reading that here so i was over the moon when i saw the sign on the door Lily (French), knocked and the maid opened. i asked, is lily busy, can i wait and the maid answered "no, i am free"  :scare: omg, nobody mentioned that she is like 100 years old! jesus! she is in her mid-, end 40's or early 50's. yes, slim body, but like 90% of the grannys out there. well, i declined and went on. after this shocking experience i went on. thought may go to china town or elsewhere, took a short cut and stood in front of bateman street. i gave it a try. Chrstine opened, maybe mid 20's, brown hair, tall, from "portugal" which is in romania, quite curvy, not fat, average body. so far so good. the room was really crap, but ok, i have seen worse. blow job really rushed, then finished her from behind. also very rushed, but this time from my part as well. the service was standard. cant say anything positive or negative really. everything a bit too rushed though and a really crappy room. no more again! how do i rank her? the whole experience definetely worse than selina and also worse than the spanish girl at lisle street. so, new last place goes to Christine...

Panicpunter's Hitlist:

1st Ana, "Spanish"(probably eastern European), Lisle Street
2nd Selina, Russian. Berwick Street
3r Roxy, Romanian, Greek Street
4th Micky, 'Turkish'/Romanian, Lisle Street (next to pub)
5th Chrystal, real Spanish, Dean Street
6th Olivia, Italian, Lisle Street
7th Luna, British, Berwick Street
8th ???, Spanish girl, Shepherds Market.
9th. Selena, Italian, Lisle Street (next to pub)
10th. Emily, Spanish, Lisle Street (middle entrance)
11th Christine, "Portugal", Bateman Street
Cheers for the update, if you read on here lily is probably closer to 70, that was my impression when she opened the door once and I said thanks but no thanks  :hi:

Offline od13218

Cheers for the update, if you read on here lily is probably closer to 70, that was my impression when she opened the door once and I said thanks but no thanks  :hi:
I had her once as I like an older lady sometimes, actually the service was fantastic though even for me she's a little on the old side. I'd only go back if I was really in the mood. Kinda reminds me of early punting days when I was about 20 seeing a WG in her 40s...
Doug

Offline Liverpool

A lot of the signs advertising girls as French is usually walk up marketing tactics as in "oh she's French she must be up for some French kissing". As a lot of you have found out French usually equals Eastern European.
Monique who used to work 70 Berwick Street and the walk down on Bateman street, was actually French, but due to constant French kissing enquiries when she first started (pre boob job) was subsequently advertised as Venezuelan to try and negate the issue.

Offline claretandblue

I had her once as I like an older lady sometimes, actually the service was fantastic though even for me she's a little on the old side. I'd only go back if I was really in the mood. Kinda reminds me of early punting days when I was about 20 seeing a WG in her 40s...
Doug
Fair enough I guess it's a box ticked and all that but personally not for me, soho really needs an injection of new blood,it's been dull of late  :hi:

Offline Kaluuu276

Going to Soho on Thursday and would like some help.

I have had some very good bj's from Roxy but alas its her days off.

Need a alternative to her so have looked on the wiki/reviews here to find favorites namely Poppy, Swiss Angie, Zara

Guys which one of these or others would you choose?

I plan to meet another lady after my first blowjob and these will be New Roxy or Elena.

Offline Momo7

Today on Wensday Roxy didn't work :( never saw her, ended up with Nadia very good punt as always with her   :cool:

LondonCity

A lot of the signs advertising girls as French is usually walk up marketing tactics as in "oh she's French she must be up for some French kissing". As a lot of you have found out French usually equals Eastern European.
Monique who used to work 70 Berwick Street and the walk down on Bateman street, was actually French, but due to constant French kissing enquiries when she first started (pre boob job) was subsequently advertised as Venezuelan to try and negate the issue.

She did look Latin though

LondonCity

Had a weird dream i went to see Nadia and it turned out she was 1 of the sexy waitress who works at Woody Grill which is a popular Turkish restaurant

Jackjizzy

So much for an early punt. I've done roughly 4 laps and only 2 Lisle was open at 10:40am. Amanda was working and as I was horny as hell I changed my plans and banged her. Was a lovely punt. I'm holding out for Zara after some breakfast. Will report back later hopefully.

Offline claretandblue

So much for an early punt. I've done roughly 4 laps and only 2 Lisle was open at 10:40am. Amanda was working and as I was horny as hell I changed my plans and banged her. Was a lovely punt. I'm holding out for Zara after some breakfast. Will report back later hopefully.
Live reports from the scene!any idea who else is working today?

Jackjizzy

Live reports from the scene!any idea who else is working today?

Lol. Being the creature of habit that I am I went and had a punt with Nicky after breakfast and it was a good one. She is wearing nice black stockings with beads so I enjoyed rubbing her legs and tits before pounding her. I've left the scene lol but all I can confirm for certain is Nicky and Amanda at 2 Lisle lower and Newport respectively. I called to Romily, 70a Berwick,1 Bateman and 52 Greek with every intention on reporting who was working but were all closed pre 10:45.

Offline Liverpool

Lol. Being the creature of habit that I am I went and had a punt with Nicky after breakfast and it was a good one. She is wearing nice black stockings with beads so I enjoyed rubbing her legs and tits before pounding her. I've left the scene lol but all I can confirm for certain is Nicky and Amanda at 2 Lisle lower and Newport respectively. I called to Romily, 70a Berwick,1 Bateman and 52 Greek with every intention on reporting who was working but were all closed pre 10:45.

I've never seen 70a open before 12:00 at the very earliest, regardless of the day of the week. I stand to be corrected though.

Offline claretandblue

Popped into 52 Greek earlier to give zara a nice pounding in mish, I get on with her well and find her attractive,despite that I hope for her sake she gets out of soho soon

jimbobwood

Popped into 52 Greek earlier to give zara a nice pounding in mish, I get on with her well and find her attractive,despite that I hope for her sake she gets out of soho soon

Why? she's one of the good ones.

Uncle Andy

Howdy chaps!

Need some advice...
Tomorrow is my friend's bday, and I wanted to send him for a nice BJ after few drinks. Any recommendations would be highly appreciated. I think it'll be between 9pm and midnight. Any girls with high reviews on BJ that will be working around that time?  :thumbsup:

jimbobwood

Howdy chaps!

Need some advice...
Tomorrow is my friend's bday, and I wanted to send him for a nice BJ after few drinks. Any recommendations would be highly appreciated. I think it'll be between 9pm and midnight. Any girls with high reviews on BJ that will be working around that time?  :thumbsup:

Well, it will be covered blowjob in Soho. It's very rare to get OWO.

Uncle Andy

Thanks dude! I think it will work out well in any case. Especially for the fact he's gonna have something besides just the bj.

I saw the list that panicpunter dropped on Tuesday. But was wondering who's from top of the list works tomorrow evening time...

Offline claretandblue

Why? she's one of the good ones.
She's opened up a little on occasions about her personal situation and the reality of her job and the sort of characters she has to deal with, as such I hope she manages to get out of that God awful fleapit  :hi:

Offline Uncle Albert

Breaking news, 'new' Nadia top flat Romilly St, dunno if it's our beloved Nadia from Berwick St, might check her out if my plan A doesn't work out!

Offline Uncle Albert

Breaking news, 'new' Nadia top flat Romilly St, dunno if it's our beloved Nadia from Berwick St, might check her out if my plan A doesn't work out!
The legend that is Nadia I can confirm now does Friday at Romilly St.
She is simply the best in Soho at the moment imho
Has added blond highlights to her hair and figure seems to get better every time I see her, I swear those boobs are getting bigger 😄

jimbobwood

She's opened up a little on occasions about her personal situation and the reality of her job and the sort of characters she has to deal with, as such I hope she manages to get out of that God awful fleapit  :hi:

I see! Amy and Sabrina of 8 Greek St have said the same kind of thing to me. They want to get out of Soho (Amy has gone). Why doesn't Zara go independent?
I don't think we as punters realise the kind of shit these soho prossies go through.

Offline claretandblue

I see! Amy and Sabrina of 8 Greek St have said the same kind of thing to me. They want to get out of Soho (Amy has gone). Why doesn't Zara go independent?
I don't think we as punters realise the kind of shit these soho prossies go through.
Yes that was what I said she should do,in other news Angela is back at Peter street, still as crazy as ever

Jackjizzy

Claret this is in no way an attack on your punting credentials. In fact I find you a very useful contributor here and a very good poster. But why would you go and have a session in a flea pit ? Like don't get me wrong I know what I am doing when I visit soho / China town. I know the girls have to deal with horrific characters. However. When I plunge to these places. I don't feel I am superior. No matter how good looking you are , how much you earn. When you do soho you are just a punter. Nothing more. Nothing less.

tocellpot

Who is today on a 2 greens court upper/lower? I don't really trust that wiki.

Jackjizzy

Who is today on a 2 greens court upper/lower? I don't really trust that wiki.

Go and have a walk and see for yourself. Or do you expect forum members to do it for you ???

Offline KentAde

Sabrina in Greek Street does OWO and 69 for £30  ;)

Offline joe diddley

Sabrina in Greek Street does OWO and 69 for £30  ;)

Suspect that YMMV with that, KA.

anysweet

Went to see Nadia at Berwick St today, This was my 2nd ever punt.

The first was Mary at Greek St. I ready many reports about Mary saying she was good so I went for her as my first punt. She was the absolute opposite. I knocked on the door and she opened and was very polite and shook my hand and introduced herself. After money changed hands she gave a lot of attitude and was holding my penis whilst in mish. She kept telling me to stay closer to her (I couldn't really penetrate her, all I could do is rock back and fourth). She then said her pussy is dry so she had to finish me with a handjob. Whilst giving a lacklustre handjob she kept looking at her wristwatch. Funny thing is after I came, she was really nice again.

Secondly I saw Nadia. I attempted to see her at 34 Romilly St yesterday after reading so many good reports about her, and I wanted to go for the best to see if punting is really for me after a bad first experience. As I got to no 34 at 9PM yesterday she was leaving :(. She told me that I could see her after 11 on Saturday at Berwick St.

So today I went to Berwick St at around 11am, went up, knocked, and maid shouted through the door to tell me she's not here yet, come back in 20. So I left and waited outside. Whilst I was waiting for about 10 mins a Punter walked in and didn't walk back out (So I must have missed her walking in), so I decided to go back into 70 again, and the maid said I could wait for 10 mins.

When it was my turn, Nadia led me to the room and showed me the menu. My god was she beautiful, and smiley. I opted for the sex+oral for 30. She put the condom on my fella with her mouth and gave the most insane BJ ever. After I done her in Mish, and I asked if she could go on top, but she said it would be £10 extra, but she can do doggy style if I wanted :) happily I agreed. I was struggling to come, and she said I looked very nervous and offered to finish me off with the handjob. I agreed to the handjob, and she started to wank me off with the condom on, I asked if i could take off the condom, and she happily took it off. I was taking a while to come, and she started pumping vigorously, to my surprise she started to lick my helmet whilst wanking me off, it was too much for me to handle and as I was close to coming she quiclky grabbed a wet wipe and put it on my belly for the cum to explode onto. the licking of my tip totally caught me off guard, and it was heavenly. I really did not expect that.

Will definitely be returning to see her. On the way out she kissed me on both cheeks and I asked her when I could see her next, and she said she would be in the same place on weds :D

Oh my god her figure is to die for. And she smiles and groans throughout the whole thing.

Her pussy was really quite amazing, I really wanted to lick it. Does anyone know if she allows licking? or how much she charges to lick her?

anysweet

Went to see Nadia at Berwick St today, This was my 2nd ever punt.

The first was Mary at Greek St. I ready many reports about Mary saying she was good so I went for her as my first punt. She was the absolute opposite. I knocked on the door and she opened and was very polite and shook my hand and introduced herself. After money changed hands she gave a lot of attitude and was holding my penis whilst in mish. She kept telling me to stay closer to her (I couldn't really penetrate her, all I could do is rock back and fourth). She then said her pussy is dry so she had to finish me with a handjob. Whilst giving a lacklustre handjob she kept looking at her wristwatch. Funny thing is after I came, she was really nice again.

Secondly I saw Nadia. I attempted to see her at 34 Romilly St yesterday after reading so many good reports about her, and I wanted to go for the best to see if punting is really for me after a bad first experience. As I got to no 34 at 9PM yesterday she was leaving :(. She told me that I could see her after 11 on Saturday at Berwick St.

So today I went to Berwick St at around 11am, went up, knocked, and maid shouted through the door to tell me she's not here yet, come back in 20. So I left and waited outside. Whilst I was waiting for about 10 mins a Punter walked in and didn't walk back out (So I must have missed her walking in), so I decided to go back into 70 again, and the maid said I could wait for 10 mins.

When it was my turn, Nadia led me to the room and showed me the menu. My god was she beautiful, and smiley. I opted for the sex+oral for 30. She put the condom on my fella with her mouth and gave the most insane BJ ever. After I done her in Mish, and I asked if she could go on top, but she said it would be £10 extra, but she can do doggy style if I wanted :) happily I agreed. I was struggling to come, and she said I looked very nervous and offered to finish me off with the handjob. I agreed to the handjob, and she started to wank me off with the condom on, I asked if i could take off the condom, and she happily took it off. I was taking a while to come, and she started pumping vigorously, to my surprise she started to lick my helmet whilst wanking me off, it was too much for me to handle and as I was close to coming she quiclky grabbed a wet wipe and put it on my belly for the cum to explode onto. the licking of my tip totally caught me off guard, and it was heavenly. I really did not expect that.

Will definitely be returning to see her. On the way out she kissed me on both cheeks and I asked her when I could see her next, and she said she would be in the same place on weds :D

Oh my god her figure is to die for. And she smiles and groans throughout the whole thing.

Her pussy was really quite amazing, I really wanted to lick it. Does anyone know if she allows licking? or how much she charges to lick her?

Sorry, I meant this was my 2nd soho Punt. I have seen a few girls from afultwork.

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Glad you had a good time with Nadia Anysweet, funnily enough i saw her today as well, and she was as excellent as ever. I didn't do reverse oral, but have with her many times in the past, lovely pussy on a lovely girl. So go for it, you should be fine.  :thumbsup:

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Go and have a walk and see for yourself. Or do you expect forum members to do it for you ???

Nice way to welcome a new member, who may one day have info to help us. Get off your high horse, lose the attitude and actually try helping people.
 Mind you, looks like you've now been banned, so there is karma after all.

Offline Asian Playboy

What days and where does Nadia work? Thanks

Offline claretandblue

Claret this is in no way an attack on your punting credentials. In fact I find you a very useful contributor here and a very good poster. But why would you go and have a session in a flea pit ? Like don't get me wrong I know what I am doing when I visit soho / China town. I know the girls have to deal with horrific characters. However. When I plunge to these places. I don't feel I am superior. No matter how good looking you are , how much you earn. When you do soho you are just a punter. Nothing more. Nothing less.
So the fantasist has fallen on his sword, not suprising really...

Offline Cesare Borgia

What days and where does Nadia work? Thanks

Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday at 70a Berwick Street and rumour has it she is back at 34 Romilly Street on Fridays  :hi:

tocellpot

I'm asking because I've went there a like 6(?) months back and I've had a pretty terrible experience. Wednesday, I've went to upper flat, a girl opens a door, said nothing...completely. Just shows the prices of service (I've asked for 10 min blowjob+sex). So we went upstairs, she stripped...and I've saw a terrible body. Like she just born a baby or two. She gave me a bj and that it! I've asked about sex and she said "only 10 min service". I've had no chance and I've paid another £20 for sex (I know she had terrible body, but I was standing there naked with a boner). So I'm just curious is she is still there, because I like to have an other option in soho and I dont want to see her again. But I'm not sure if it was 1 greens or 2 greens. Entrance was literally next to the restaurant or something like that.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 02:26:15 am by tocellpot »

Offline Liverpool

I'm asking because I've went there a like 6(?) months back and I've had a pretty terrible experience. Wednesday, I've went to upper flat, a girl opens a door, said nothing...completely. Just shows the prices of service (I've asked for 10 min blowjob+sex). So we went upstairs, she stripped...and I've saw a terrible body. Like she just born a baby or two. She gave me a bj and that it! I've asked about sex and she said "only 10 min service". I've had no chance and I've paid another £20 for sex (I know she had terrible body, but I was standing there naked with a boner). So I'm just curious is she is still there, because I like to have an other option in soho and I dont want to see her again. But I'm not sure if it was 1 greens or 2 greens. Entrance was literally next to the restaurant or something like that.

If you went to the walkup on the right (as you look at the restaurant) the girls there are very hit and miss. You should go to the one on the left of the restaurant. It's a nicer walkup to start with in terms of it not looking like a shit hole. Plus also the likes of Swiss Anna work there or have worked there.

Offline 76shen

Today

Anka LF  - Tina UF    Romilly st

Angie LF - Tilly UF    2 green Co

Offline Asian Playboy

Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday at 70a Berwick Street and rumour has it she is back at 34 Romilly Street on Fridays  :hi:

Thank you very much. LF or UF at 70a?

Offline 76shen

anysweet

Just got back from seeing Nadia at 70a today.

I did not fuck her or get a BJ, I simply asked to lay naked with her on the bed for 10 mins for £22.

Is it weird for me to go to a walkup and not do anything sexual, but just enjoy the girl for her company? I guess it was still sexual because we were naked :S

Anyway, I had a lovely time with her we just talked for over 15 mins, she didn't rush me out.

I really can not stop thinking about her since yesterday.

Now a long wait till Wednesday :(