Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1387237 times)

Offline claretandblue

Popped into 8 Greek yesterday for a round of ow and mish with Kate, bbw's are not normally my thing but I find her attractive facially and she has a good personality so I enjoyed

One other shocker to report comes from 70a Berwick which I visited earlier,I saw the maid from the top flat coming down the stairs to go "off shopping "as some chump had booked elena for 2 hours  :dash:

Anyone on here want to own up that it was them and admit their extreme case of eas so they would want to spend that long in a walk up?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Evening chaps... has anyone been updating the wiki while I was away?

Good to see you back. Doesn't it show the time of the latest update like Wikipedia does? :)

One other shocker to report comes from 70a Berwick which I visited earlier,I saw the maid from the top flat coming down the stairs to go "off shopping "as some chump had booked elena for 2 hours  :dash:

Odd, I thought the maid was meant to be there during punts for security. Hope he didn't turn out to be a psycho :scare:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 01:58:13 pm by Mr Farkyhars »

Offline claretandblue

Good to see you back. Doesn't it show the time of the latest update like Wikipedia does? :)

Odd, I thought the maid was meant to be there during punts for security. Hope he didn't turn out to be a psycho :scare:
I assume he must be a regular, agree it's still a bit risky

uksaldn

I remember a few years ago the maid on 70A Berwick Street was this stunning English women. Does anyone know if she works>

Offline Liverpool

I remember a few years ago the maid on 70A Berwick Street was this stunning English women. Does anyone know if she works>

If it is the blonde maid who is in the top floor flat then no. She watches Jeremy Kyle and that's about it.

Offline Goldman2

Just been thinking about Frith Street walk-up a few years ago; now gone. I used to see a girl there called Victoria. She provided a great service. She was Greek as I recall. Anyone else remember her?

punter6969

Just been thinking about Frith Street walk-up a few years ago; now gone. I used to see a girl there called Victoria. She provided a great service. She was Greek as I recall. Anyone else remember her?

I remember Daisy, she was lovely  :D

Offline Goldman2

I remember Daisy, she was lovely  :D

Oh yes, I do believe that I visited her too. Victoria was always my fave at the time, but I do believe that I had a couple of punts with Daisy. Whatever happened to her I wonder.

Offline chris44

Vicky, Greek girl with the best bubble butt. Daisy, sexy English girl, really good sex. Much preferred her pre-boob job, perfect small tits. Great memories, when Soho was fun.

Boomarang

Just saw Roxy, made her whisper 'oh my god' and made her Cum (she told me so) :bomb:

Offline Uncle Albert

^ lol
According to the Scotsman 'Romanian' Maria now at 70a Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Can any one confirm that ? Need to plan my week 😄

dr123

I think that a few of 70a regular girls went home or on holiday over xmas + newyear but should all be back now doing their usual days i know lunas back doing tuesday and saturdays with a fab new pair of knockers and nadia doing saturday sunday and wednesday not sure about the rest

LondonCity

Vicky, Greek girl with the best bubble butt. Daisy, sexy English girl, really good sex. Much preferred her pre-boob job, perfect small tits. Great memories, when Soho was fun.

What makes u feel it isn't fun now?

Offline Cam1984

saw nicky today at newport court..... really friendly chick....maybe talks abit too much.... but it didnt really bother me. On wiki shes described as having boobs that are a bit saggy.... id disagree....shes actually got a very nice pair. Oral was a bit toothy but for a £30 pump and dump i never expect quality head (mind you yaya ans tatiana are exemplary). overall....v.good punt - i would go back.
anyone familiar with petra in the upstairs flat? how does she compare to nicky? of all the years ive punted in soho ive never punted in and around chinatown....today was a refreshing 1st! so if petra's anygood i'll defo be back

LondonCity

Why is the Greek Street walk up the only 1 open till 5 a.m.? potentially all the others must lose a lot of money not being open until the same time as that 1. Especially after 12 a.m. on Friday and Saturday. All the night clubbers they could attract after they done with clubbing

Offline af1231

8 Greek Street may be my new favourite flat. Saw Roxy and Amy a few weeks ago and both times the service they provided was faultless.

Anyone know if either of those two will be working next week?

Offline Miscm123

Anyone know what happened to tall blonde Eva who used to work at 70a ?

Offline Liverpool

Why is the Greek Street walk up the only 1 open till 5 a.m.? potentially all the others must lose a lot of money not being open until the same time as that 1. Especially after 12 a.m. on Friday and Saturday. All the night clubbers they could attract after they done with clubbing

A lot of this is to do with other local none sex businesses and local residents (and probably the council) having a say. By keeping them sweet the walk-ups can stay open without fear of being given eviction notices. Also the appetite of some girls to work through the night is not what it once was especially if it has been a quiet night, they've not finished their "rent" I believe about £190 on the night shift and then having to fund a taxi home. Also there was the safety element with a lot of the punters being drunk or on drugs and being violent with the girls and also to the maids. Plus, given that a lot of the walk-ups had a different price list for after 11pm, who would want to pay more for the same service you could get cheaper earlier in the day?

Offline joe diddley

8 Greek Street may be my new favourite flat. Saw Roxy and Amy a few weeks ago and both times the service they provided was faultless.

Anyone know if either of those two will be working next week?

Amy's just retired sadly (my favourite girl in Soho by far). Sabrina is taking at least some of her shifts for now, possibly until they find someone else but I don't know this. (Wish they'd bring back stand-in Tania if Amy's gone, "tiggerishly enthusiastic Middle Eastern Amazon".) Roxy and Kate are off for a month as of Wednesday as Lily replaces them for her four week shift. Roxy and Kate should be back around the end of Feb, I guess, but I don't have a date. I was at 8 Greek Street yesterday to see Kate who gave me a great time. One of the most customer-focused girls in Soho. Yes, 8 Greek Street is my favourite flat too.

jimbobwood

Amy's just retired sadly (my favourite girl in Soho by far). Sabrina is taking at least some of her shifts for now, possibly until they find someone else but I don't know this. (Wish they'd bring back stand-in Tania if Amy's gone, "tiggerishly enthusiastic Middle Eastern Amazon".) Roxy and Kate are off for a month as of Wednesday as Lily replaces them for her four week shift. Roxy and Kate should be back around the end of Feb, I guess, but I don't have a date. I was at 8 Greek Street yesterday to see Kate who gave me a great time. One of the most customer-focused girls in Soho. Yes, 8 Greek Street is my favourite flat too.

Noooooo! Amy is my favourite in Soho. Nevermind..... :(

Offline Goldman2

Yes, she said that she was looking to finish in the New Year. Amy had a good attitude and gave a good service. As a BBW she may not have been everyone's cup o' tea but she always made you feel at ease and was a good conversationalist. Never a clock watcher. Good luck to her. Roxy, Katy and Sabrina all have a good attitude. Does anywhere else have a similar attitude to these ladies?

punter6969

Oh yes, I do believe that I visited her too. Victoria was always my fave at the time, but I do believe that I had a couple of punts with Daisy. Whatever happened to her I wonder.

She retired! The last time I saw her she was completing her Masters and then look for a proper job.

punter6969

I can't agree more, Soho use to be more fun. Remember Soho Cottage on Old Compton Street? That was my favourite especially an English girl called Lucy!

Offline od13218

Yes, she said that she was looking to finish in the New Year. Amy had a good attitude and gave a good service. As a BBW she may not have been everyone's cup o' tea but she always made you feel at ease and was a good conversationalist. Never a clock watcher. Good luck to her. Roxy, Katy and Sabrina all have a good attitude. Does anywhere else have a similar attitude to these ladies?

I would put Amanda (Lisle St) and Natasha (52 Greek/Bateman) in the same category.

uksaldn

If it is the blonde maid who is in the top floor flat then no. She watches Jeremy Kyle and that's about it.

Thanks,

shame really as she could be earning a lot.

Offline chris44

Soho cottage Emma was my main one there and Tara. Blore house was good as well. Lori what a looker
 70a had Claudia and Amber. Happy days. Saw Petra on Monday,  nice tits, just don't touch her nipples! Ok fot a one off, but not one id keep seeing.

Offline ManOFSteel

I've fucked a few Soho maids in the past. All you have to do is ask.

Offline russell sprout

Tell us more about that!

Offline Slartysmith

Evening chaps... has anyone been updating the wiki while I was away?

Welcome back.  You did such a great job with the wiki that no-one would dare to step into your shoes.

These are the names today (Wednesday)

34 Romilly St  Tina UF  Roxy LF

18 Newport Ct  Petra UF, Sasha LF

8 Greek St  Mia and Kate

2 Lisle St  Amanda UF, Kimmy LF

2 Greens Ct Poppy UF, Miki LF

The wiki is less accurate than the fscotsman (which has been changed more recently)

Offline joe diddley

On Monday it was Candice and Tina at 34 Romilly Street. Didn't go up to see either.

Offline joe diddley

Sabrina at 8 Greek Street maids on some days and is the WG on duty on others. I'm sure if you find her maiding on any particular day you could persuade her to fuck, if you crave that fucking-the-maid fantasy.

Offline Goldman2

Now that Kate at No. 8 is away for a month, who provides a similar service at the mo? Kate puts you at ease and is laid back, no dramas. Looking for the friendly, willing type   :)

Offline Goldman2

Offline Liverpool

Well other than the blonde maid at 70a, I can't think of any other maid who would be a) attractive and b) under at least 50. Anyway maids who have done the deed with punters have, according to the WG at said property, have been given their marching orders.

Offline Uncle Albert

^ lol
According to the Scotsman 'Romanian' Maria now at 70a Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Can any one confirm that ? Need to plan my week 😄

Scotsman updated, has Maria as working just Friday now, can anyone confirm that ?

Offline joe diddley

Now that Kate at No. 8 is away for a month, who provides a similar service at the mo? Kate puts you at ease and is laid back, no dramas. Looking for the friendly, willing type   :)

Lily at No. 8 puts you at ease and is laid back, friendly and willing but she is considered too old by some.

Offline ManOFSteel

Tell us more about that!

I am a Soho war veteran lol. I have been going on and off for the past 15 years now. During this time, I count that I have fucked or been carnal with four maids.

The first three occasions were simply a case of striking up a conversation with them whilst waiting for a punt then asking them "How much for you to join in?" The last maid, who I believe is still active is wiling to join in with me if the price is right, which is usually £50.

The first maid I screwed was way back in 2004. She was a blonde big boobed EE young looking lady but is well gone. The second one was an English gilf, probably late fifties or early sixties! circa 2009-2010 sadly now long gone. The third was an Eastern European maid who despite telling me that she was married, didn't mind taking a hard fucking from me for about £40. The last maid was last year but since another poster said that maids get fired for doing this I will not reveal her name.

Moral of the story is, talk, banter, get familiar, charm then ask... all they can say no. If they say yes, please don't be an arse by revealing it and getting her fired!

jimbobwood

Lily at No. 8 puts you at ease and is laid back, friendly and willing but she is considered too old by some.

Saw Sabrina at 8 Greek St tonight, pretty good punt - kept to winning formula. We had a chat about Amy, she is working as a cleaner at the airport full time - good luck to her.

Offline russell sprout

I am a Soho war veteran lol. I have been going on and off for the past 15 years now. During this time, I count that I have fucked or been carnal with four maids.

The first three occasions were simply a case of striking up a conversation with them whilst waiting for a punt then asking them "How much for you to join in?" The last maid, who I believe is still active is wiling to join in with me if the price is right, which is usually £50.

The first maid I screwed was way back in 2004. She was a blonde big boobed EE young looking lady but is well gone. The second one was an English gilf, probably late fifties or early sixties! circa 2009-2010 sadly now long gone. The third was an Eastern European maid who despite telling me that she was married, didn't mind taking a hard fucking from me for about £40. The last maid was last year but since another poster said that maids get fired for doing this I will not reveal her name.

Moral of the story is, talk, banter, get familiar, charm then ask... all they can say no. If they say yes, please don't be an arse by revealing it and getting her fired!
Yea I know how it works I just have never seen a maid young or attractive enough to make me want to fuck her !

raj21

I saw nadia on wednesday.
My current favourite, she is so tight,flirty and all ways has a smile.
She puts the condom on with her mouth which is unique

Does anyone know where natasha works!!!!!!!!!!!????????
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 01:27:50 am by raj21 »

Offline Cesare Borgia

Does anyone know where natasha works!!!!!!!!!!!????????

Someone said she just does Bateman Street on Saturdays but don't know if that is still correct.

Offline od13218

Someone said she just does Bateman Street on Saturdays but don't know if that is still correct.
I saw her earlier this month and she told me 52 Greek on Weds and Bateman top flat on Saturdays
Doug

Offline Liverpool

The nearest I came to having sex with a maid was when I was visiting a Thai girl, Millie in the walk-ups by the Italian supermarket a few years back. Millie was on top of me, there was a knock at the door. Millie said "come in". I said "what the fuck" and the maid, a woman in her 50's came in sat on one of the seats and watched us at it. Too shocked and also too far gone to stop we continued. Once we'd finished. The maid got up and left and resumed her position in the other room.

Jackjizzy

Visited Nicky at 18 Newport earlier this week. Started off with 69. Feasted on every millimetre of her pussy as she sucked me. I then asked for her to go on top. Nicky started off on top but the thrusts weren't quite getting what I wanted. She admitted tops isn't her best position. I gently asked her to lower her body so I wrapped my arms around her body gently-I was able to neck kiss and talk dirty into her this way too.  This helped immeasurably and I pumped solid from below for a few mins. Soon the room erupted into a crescendo of moans so I can only assume she enjoyed it somewhat. Otherwise she deserves an Oscar. Shortly finished thereafter and went on my way. Another satisfying sesh with Nicky.

Dunk

Hi all, have been viewing site for a while and thought I would feedback with regard to a punt last week. It was late on a Thursday so just went to 2 lisle street, on recommendation but it just closed, so walked Greek street but there was a punter already waiting so went round the corner to bateman street. Went to the top floor flat and met Roxy. what a good looking girl. Perfect ass  and her tits were lovely with small erect nipples. Great OW then into missionary with a lovely ending. Recommend.

P S. Don't know if anybody remembers Trebeck street in the late 90s early 00s

Offline Cam1984

saw  clara today (LF 18 Newport) really chirpy girl, very friendly. as i knocked the maid was coming out to use the loo, told me to wait where i stood.... 30 seconds later a voice from above (im presuming the maid from the upper flat) shouted at me saying i cant stand there..... the maid on the toilet shouted back at her "i told him too!" - i found it hilarious. anyway, waited 10 mins.... was very pressed for time which clara accommodated with a very deep BJ and took a hard pounding in doggy to finish. Good punt.....caught a lil whiff,  of her much used vagina....wasnt the best smelling, but hey ho....so it goes.

Jackjizzy

saw  clara today (LF 18 Newport) really chirpy girl, very friendly. as i knocked the maid was coming out to use the loo, told me to wait where i stood.... 30 seconds later a voice from above (im presuming the maid from the upper flat) shouted at me saying i cant stand there..... the maid on the toilet shouted back at her "i told him too!" - i found it hilarious. anyway, waited 10 mins.... was very pressed for time which clara accommodated with a very deep BJ and took a hard pounding in doggy to finish. Good punt.....caught a lil whiff,  of her much used vagina....wasnt the best smelling, but hey ho....so it goes.

Had the same type whiff with Olivia st 3 lisle on my last punt with her (Jan 19th). I didn't mention it on my post as I tried to ignore it. However as a result I won't be returning to her. It's a killer when you get that whiff. The best girls. Like Nicky have a good wash after EVERY punter to avoid this.

Offline Goldman2

I have to admit that 8, Greek Street is a favourite. Just a great service there. Monday: Lisa (Berwick Street) or Nicky at Newport Street. Which would you gents recommend?   :)

raj21

Any recommendations on who to visit on Monday.