Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1388876 times)

Offline Kaluuu276

First punt in 2016 today. Went down to Lisle street and was lucky on the first door. I did not expect too much and did not have a target today. knocked on the door and a georgeous blond girl opened the door. quite good body, slim, in her mid/end 20's, nice ass (which is important for me, as i usually finish them from behind!). she said her name is "Ana" and claims to be spanish, but i think she is from eastern europe (poland maybe). definetely not spanish and not romanian. anyways, i was quite horny and she started with a bj, which was suberb, then finished her from behind, taking my time, massaging her nice, little ass!
How do i rank her? her service was straight forward and simple but really good. much better body than Roxy and Selina (Berwick Street). Selina has a much more enthusiastic service, but dont really need that much. She is quiet but friendly. does not rush punters and the room is decent for Lisle Street (spacious, clean, sink). So, yes, I guess, there is a new #1 in town! 

Panicpunter's Hitlist:

1st Ana, "Spanish"(probably eastern European), Lisle Street
2nd Selina, Russian. Berwick Street
3r Roxy, Romanian, Greek Street
4th Micky, 'Turkish'/Romanian, Lisle Street (next to pub)
5th Chrystal, real Spanish, Dean Street
6th Luna, British, Berwick Street
7th ???, Spanish girl, Shepherds Market.
8th. Selena, Italian, Lisle Street (next to pub)
9th. Emily, Spanish, Lisle Street (middle entrance)

Thanks for review and noted that there is two separate Selina's.

You state that this new Ana has a better body than both Roxy and Selina.
I have met Roxy , she has peachy ass, very good looking and excellent oral skills(IMHO).

Apart from Ana's nice little ass what other features set her apart?

Also as you have met Russian Selina is it true that she sometimes deep throats and kisses?

Offline Cesare Borgia

I went round soho today, I had Anal with a tall skinny pretty dark Romanian beauty, Peter street top flat, it cost me £60 for 10mins, (Aden?) she was called, she works Wednesday/Thursday

There were previous reports of an "Italian" Adele there on those days so maybe it was Adele you heard. Or Aden  :hi:

Offline ladiesman020

I asked her name and were a she's from, she said Aden and Romanian!
I had to haggle with her, at first she wanted £80, I said I only had £40 so she said she would do it for £60, I had to go find a cash point, so in essence it was £20 for 10 mins of sex + £40 to the girl for anal, I could of found a girl near on AW doing anal for that price. Next time I might go HOD and see Tina for an hour
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 04:35:31 am by ladiesman020 »
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Pizzahut

Thoughts on Priya? I'd love to have a big titted slim Indian girl. How does she look like? Thanks!

Offline Asian Playboy

Do you guys know what time I can go to soho when it's realitivley quite and it's not office hours (I work 9-5 mon to fri).

Been going to soho after work recently and getting sick of hearing loads of different guys knocking on the door during a punt.

Offline joe diddley

3 - 4.30 is generally as quiet as it gets on most days in my experience. Sundays as I remember used to be fairly quiet but in the last year seem (to me anyway) have got busier. January, however, is likely to be quieter than any other month.

Jayden-lei

Thoughts on Priya? I'd love to have a big titted slim Indian girl. How does she look like? Thanks!

Any idea on when Priya is available and where.

Jayden-lei

Do you guys know what time I can go to soho when it's realitivley quite and it's not office hours (I work 9-5 mon to fri).

Been going to soho after work recently and getting sick of hearing loads of different guys knocking on the door during a punt.

I work in Soho and find that its quite around 5-6 on a Monday to Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays being busier

Offline ladiesman020

PRIYA is NOT INDIAN, I've met her she's ROMANIAN.
Just cos her name is PRIYA don't make her Indian, I focked a girl who used to say she was Indian Punjabi but in fact she was Bulgarian Gypsey but she was soo dark brown she could pass as Indian. Gypseys trace ther history back to northern India some 1,200 years ago, that's why there soo dark.
I also went with another Gypsey who said she was half Pakistani but it was all lies!! Prozzies LIE, Gypseys LIE
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 05:46:14 pm by ladiesman020 »

Offline Pizzahut

PRIYA is NOT INDIAN, I've met her she's ROMANIAN.
Just cos her name is PRIYA don't make her Indian, I focked a girl who used to say she was Indian Punjabi but in fact she was Bulgarian Gypsey but she was soo dark brown she could pass as Indian. Gypseys trace ther history back to northern India some 1,200 years ago, that's why there soo dark.
I also went with another Gypsey who said she was half Pakistani but it was all lies!! Prozzies LIE, Gypseys LIE
Okay, calm down... How does Priya look like?

Offline ladiesman020

She looks dark skin Gypsey with an Eastern European accent

Offline Pizzahut

She looks dark skin Gypsey with an Eastern European accent
Nice. What about tits? And is she slim or more of a chunky type?

LondonCity

Offline Liverpool

There is no quiet time to go it's more luck of the drawer than anything else. I've seen WG's at 11am and had knocks at the door. Similarly at 6pm on a Friday night I've been seeing WGs and no-one has knocked and they've not been the walk-ups that are tucked away either.

Offline Hyfy

Does anybody know if Nadias back?

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Does anybody know if Nadias back?

Next week i believe, not sure what day though.

Offline Hyfy

Next week i believe, not sure what day though.

Thanks, saved me a wasted journey  :hi:

Offline sohosuprise

Tina in upper flat of Romily today and Priya in the lower flat. Both were not too bad and usual prices apply. Both of them are very similar in appearance and seem to be Romanian. Both are around 28 / early thirties.

Also went for Roxy for another 30 minutes. She is an absolute dream.
Banned reason: Reviving a 5 1/2 year old thread to leech.

Jackjizzy

Met with an old friend last night and went to the duck and rice. After we left I made my way back to Charing Cross. It only happened that I walked past Peter st as I made my way to the station.  It's a walkie I never ever have had good experiences at. Usually a rushed service with ice maidens. Anyways, a few tiger beers loosened my instincts. In I went and knocked on the lower floor door. Waited with the maid. In comes a svelt and nice looking brunette in bra and knickers. I paid 30 quid for sex with a position. Horny as hell I didn't even remove my trousers and shoes just dropped my boxers and trousers. On with the rubber and I just went for it. Didn't even have a BJ. Finished in about 5 mins after giving it to her proper. She can take it. Her name was or oriana or oryana.

Offline Polo123

Finally plucked up enough courage to try a walk up this evening. Walked about for a bit, seemed like loads of people all round, all staring at me, paranoia setting in. Walked around Berwick Peter and Frith for a while waiting for right moment, seemed like an eternity looking like a right prick. Finally went in 70 Berwick, couldnt figure out what door was what, seemed to be three flats for two girls. Scary CCTV signs, am sweating by now, up to the top flat. Knocked and got a "busy" in return. Didnt bother with the other two doors and back onto the street. Bit more confident now, feel like ive learnt something! Back to 28 Peter St, lower flat, knocked and greeted by Alexa or Alexia, i'd say size 10, not unattractive, nice big tits in a tight dress and heels. Invited me in and showed me the menu, went for oral only as wasnt in the right frame of mind to get all up close. 30 + 2 although never saw the maid. She comes back, straight on with the rubber and lies across but with her back to me so not great but am past point of caring. Not a bad one, pacey but no hands. Done in a flash really but happy to have broken that particular cherry. Apologies didnt get nationality, def eastern european. So so all in all but I probably could have directed the action a little better too.
Thanks to previous posters that got me this far! Cheers.

Offline Liverpool

Finally plucked up enough courage to try a walk up this evening. Walked about for a bit, seemed like loads of people all round, all staring at me, paranoia setting in. Walked around Berwick Peter and Frith for a while waiting for right moment, seemed like an eternity looking like a right prick. Finally went in 70 Berwick, couldnt figure out what door was what, seemed to be three flats for two girls. Scary CCTV signs, am sweating by now, up to the top flat. Knocked and got a "busy" in return. Didnt bother with the other two doors and back onto the street. Bit more confident now, feel like ive learnt something! Back to 28 Peter St, lower flat, knocked and greeted by Alexa or Alexia, i'd say size 10, not unattractive, nice big tits in a tight dress and heels. Invited me in and showed me the menu, went for oral only as wasnt in the right frame of mind to get all up close. 30 + 2 although never saw the maid. She comes back, straight on with the rubber and lies across but with her back to me so not great but am past point of caring. Not a bad one, pacey but no hands. Done in a flash really but happy to have broken that particular cherry. Apologies didnt get nationality, def eastern european. So so all in all but I probably could have directed the action a little better too.
Thanks to previous posters that got me this far! Cheers.

Persevere with 70a Berwick Street. There are only two flats there and they are clearly marked. The girls are on the whole good looking and the state of the flats are good and not like some of the cess pools that some of the walk-ups appear to be.

Jackjizzy

Petra is working today @ 18 Newport. She is in good form and I recommend if any of you are in the area and fancy a punt. I had a very nice doggy (standing) session just now and she took it very well.

Offline claretandblue

Anyone know if and when Angela will return to Peter street?

Offline Pizzahut

Would love to bust a nut on some big tits. Anyone in soho who lets you do that?

Jackjizzy

Would love to bust a nut on some big tits. Anyone in soho who lets you do that?

Lucy & Nicky.

Offline Youknowmyname007

Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.

lardybloke

Went to 52 Greek Street last year, the basement next to a clothes shop one, and the basic charge was £30. It was weekday, I believe some places charge extra on weekends, late-ish about half 8 I think, and I did say that I thought it would have been £20 in case she was under the impression that I was after something else but no, £30 was the lowest price. Didn't have enough so I sodded off feeling a bit of a tit, and not in the good sense.

This was about July, sorry it took so long to put on here, I did think I could have added to the puntingwiki, but it doesn't let any old Tom, Dick or Harry do that, and I didn't realise there was a thread on here - Sorry.

No mention anywhere else that this place costs more for any reason, but there you go, just thought I'd let you know.

Offline claretandblue

Went to 52 Greek Street last year, the basement next to a clothes shop one, and the basic charge was £30. It was weekday, I believe some places charge extra on weekends, late-ish about half 8 I think, and I did say that I thought it would have been £20 in case she was under the impression that I was after something else but no, £30 was the lowest price. Didn't have enough so I sodded off feeling a bit of a tit, and not in the good sense.

This was about July, sorry it took so long to put on here, I did think I could have added to the puntingwiki, but it doesn't let any old Tom, Dick or Harry do that, and I didn't realise there was a thread on here - Sorry.

No mention anywhere else that this place costs more for any reason, but there you go, just thought I'd let you know.
There is no mention of it because this is the first time I have heard it and I have paid £20 there on many occasions which is the starting price, I am afraid the girl either thought she could scam you or just didn't like the look of you  :hi:

Offline od13218

There is no mention of it because this is the first time I have heard it and I have paid £20 there on many occasions which is the starting price, I am afraid the girl either thought she could scam you or just didn't like the look of you  :hi:
+1 there's a menu on the wall: sex only is £20, oral + sex is £30- are you sure that's not what you asked for? Though curiously I paid 30 there on my first couple of visits with Mary/Maria- I had had a couple of drinks and I don't remember being offered anything for less than £30. I wonder if she may be guilty of subtle manipulation from time to time.
Doug

Jackjizzy

Jackjizzy

Lucy was £30. Nicky £40. Plus tips.

I should have added youknowmyname that I had a blow job in the price. As I need my own pace I wanked myself over their tits at the end. Then wiped my jizz over their tits with my cock to savour the ending. Both were excellent and I've done it more than once with both of em

Offline claretandblue

I should have added youknowmyname that I had a blow job in the price. As I need my own pace I wanked myself over their tits at the end. Then wiped my jizz over their tits with my cock to savour the ending. Both were excellent and I've done it more than once with both of em
Can you provide a list of all the soho girls who you have wanted off over their tits to?

Jackjizzy

Can you provide a list of all the soho girls who you have wanted off over their tits to?

just them two and Anka at Romilly . I keep meaning to with Olivia at 3 lisle but keep forgetting when in town. 

dr123

Gutted just been to 70a to see selina shes still away until next week clara there instead didnt stay seen her before crap service lisa upstairs but was busy was told nadia is going to be in tomorrow dont know now should i take a walk round or try to see nadia tomorrow...

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Gutted just been to 70a to see selina shes still away until next week clara there instead didnt stay seen her before crap service lisa upstairs but was busy was told nadia is going to be in tomorrow dont know now should i take a walk round or try to see nadia tomorrow...

See Nadia tomorrow, should be worth the wait.  :thumbsup:

Jackjizzy

So u visited Clara? I thought she was meant to be a decent service. I've got a tight window next Tuesday and was planning a visit at Newport court. Please confirm. Why was she so crap. ?

Offline claretandblue

I saw nicky at Newport court today (covering for sasha) big tits and a fit body, chatty too though not very complimentary about most of her clients,especially those from the sub continent! :D

dr123

I didnt bother staying with clara today i saw her at newport ct a few weeks ago shes got a fit body and a pretty face but shes very machine like no personality and trys rushing you maybe i saw her on a bad day but im not going to make the same mistake again

Jackjizzy

I saw nicky at Newport court today (covering for sasha) big tits and a fit body, chatty too though not very complimentary about most of her clients,especially those from the sub continent! :D

I really rate Nicky. It's always puzzled me why she isn't regarded in the same esteem as some of the other favs in soho. I can only guess it's as she's been around quite some time and doesn't offer the newbie factor.

Anyways. How was your punt. Did you go for a titwank?

Offline Liverpool

I really rate Nicky. It's always puzzled me why she isn't regarded in the same esteem as some of the other favs in soho. I can only guess it's as she's been around quite some time and doesn't offer the newbie factor.

Which Nicky is this? Is she the one from Lisle Street?

Offline claretandblue

Just opted for a 20 quid shag, nice service and enjoyed playing with her titties while drilling her

Offline Liverpool

Is this Nicky with the interesting "pussy" tattoo?

Offline Youknowmyname007

I've done it to Lithuanian Rebecca before. But haven't seen her since 2012. Does she still work and if so what days?

Jackjizzy

Just opted for a 20 quid shag, nice service and enjoyed playing with her titties while drilling her

There are many worse ways to spend £20  :D

Jackjizzy

Is this Nicky with the interesting "pussy" tattoo?

Certain the Lisle St Nicky is different to the Newport Nicky. However I could be wrong. Where is Joe Diddley when you need him. ???

Offline claretandblue

There are many worse ways to spend £20  :D
For sure, to confirm this nick is a tall tanned brunette, as far as I know just works at newport

Offline od13218

Anyone seen Natasha (52 Greek, 1 Bateman St UF) this year? She was doing Weds at 52 Greek before Christmas but don't know how permanent that arrangement was.
Doug

Jackjizzy

For sure, to confirm this nick is a tall tanned brunette, as far as I know just works at newport

Yes sounds right. She is such a gem is Newport Nicky. For a walk up her willingness to please me during my punts has been very impressive. I've got such requests such as doggie standing up, tit wank , come on tits delivered in such a way it never made me feel awkward. Mid punt having a suck of tits or pussy- not a problem or a 'that's extra'. She also changes positions during punts quickly and efficiently and she lets you go for it without a flinch. Loves a chat afterwards too.  People in the know highly rate Nicky. She's one of Soho's last true good ones. She will be sorely missed when she retires by many im sure.  Only neg. slightly passive at times.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 08:14:16 am by Jackjizzy »

Offline Youknowmyname007

Not many girls in Soho allow you to do this. And I'm very surprised when they do. Personally I don't really see what the issue is as they can just wipe it off with baby wipes. It's not like there is a big STD risk like OWO.

Jackjizzy

Not many girls in Soho allow you to do this. And I'm very surprised when they do. Personally I don't really see what the issue is as they can just wipe it off with baby wipes. It's not like there is a big STD risk like OWO.

Nicky told me she doesn't offer tit wanks to every punter. Just regulars. Lucy and Anka. Was like asking for a cup of tea.