Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1399090 times)

Offline Robh230

Going to be in soho on Thursday not my usual day I normally see Italian Anna has anyone got any good Thursday recommendations please

Offline today14

Romilly Street walk-up has been locked up for 2 weeks now. Another one bites the dust?

Offline joe diddley

Romilly Street walk-up has been locked up for 2 weeks now. Another one bites the dust?

That'd be a shame. I've had some enjoyable sessions there over the years.

Offline Vikingsexgod81

Visited 52 Greek Street on Friday (review to follow), and walked past 34 Romilly on the way home... the door was open

Offline Vikingsexgod81

Can anyone please confirm who's likely to be available on Monday? Recommendations appreciated

Offline Vikingsexgod81

That'd be a shame. I've had some enjoyable sessions there over the years.

Visited 52 Greek Street on Friday (review to follow), and walked past 34 Romilly on the way home... the door was open

Offline TheGrump

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=385267.new#new

Visited 3 Lisle on Sunday, saw Amy, full review in the link.

I do feel very exposed at the Lisle street walk ups, I mentioned that on here before and most people seem to figure no-one in soho cares, but a couple of guys outside the pub were shouting to me when I left, its not terrible but I just headed off. Some of the others don't feel like you are seen by many people, like greens court, nice and quiet.

Offline peaches

It was open when I walked past it last Thursday (14/9). Samanta was there. Also working that day were Bianca & Sabrina at 8 Greek Street & Sophie at 2 Lisle Street.

Offline sambrown7843

Possible first walk up. Any recommendations for Mondays/Tuesday
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 04:43:21 pm by sambrown7843 »

Offline peaches

Italian Anna at 3 Lisle St, works there Tuesdays.

Offline Vikingsexgod81

Italian Anna at 3 Lisle St, works there Tuesdays.

Sadly, I found out from the maid there yesterday that Anna is on holiday until 14th October

Offline Cullen

Sophie at 2 Lisle St and Sonia at 4 Lisle St are two Romanian girls in their 20s that I had a good time with. Both work Tuesday's I think.

Offline sambrown7843

Sophie at 2 Lisle St and Sonia at 4 Lisle St are two Romanian girls in their 20s that I had a good time with. Both work Tuesday's I think.

Thanks, will check them out - how updated are the schedules on wiki?

Offline Peter Robinson

Have gone back a few pages to try and find out when Venezuelan Anna is working at GS but struggling. Can anyone enlighten me. Also I saw a Brazilian Anna mentioned, is this the same girl or different?

Offline Cullen

Thanks, will check them out - how updated are the schedules on wiki?

If it's the one linked on the first page here then it's useless.

Be great if someone could start a new schedule. I'd be happy to chip in with some names and places.

Offline montig

Have gone back a few pages to try and find out when Venezuelan Anna is working at GS but struggling. Can anyone enlighten me. Also I saw a Brazilian Anna mentioned, is this the same girl or different?

Yep, sorry, think was my mistake, defo Venezuelan Anna not Brazilian, she’s worth a quick punt imho

Offline JAPrufrock61

Ella is a fit Roumanian with a nice figure, lovely tits and a pretty good attitude.  She is at 2 Green's Court on weds and some other days.

Offline Puntposter

I visited 4 Lisle Street around the end of August on a Thursday midday. First time going to a walk up abit nervous but just went. Met Sonia a Romanian girl, petite nice rack and witty. £2 tip and £30 Sex in mish. Did visit a few other walk ups around but were busy. Was a funny trip went with a pal from work.

Offline ralhar

She told me she works Mon, Tue, Thu, Sat, all at 4 Lisle St. She works upper and lower floors, but I can't remember what days. If you've never seen Erika at 34 Romilly St I'd recommend her too. Another late 20s raven-haired Romanian with a fit body and fun attitude. I need to do reviews of the girls I've seen this year in Soho, but never get around to it. Soon...

thanks mate...

LOL yeah I've seen Erika... she's bat shit mental and totally rush rush but kind of funny and nice as well... definitely fit... hustled me for £4 on the tip (insisted on £5 - I said no way its 2 - we agreed on 3 then she came back with £1 change = £4 - LOL)... felt she was too rush rush for a return though.

Offline ralhar

What, really Ralhar....oh my gosh :yahoo:
I'm going to have pay a visit.  :thumbsup:

What is her maid like attitude wise, is she accommodating?  As you know in Soho charming the maid is part of the fun.

you'll know her maid... old madchester raver... been around for years very friendly... not threesome wise but just likes a chat and makes you feel welcome.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
I saw Crazy Angela on Sunday, I know people have commented on her weight now but I still find her quite hot, she still has the nice set of big fake tits.

She's still a bit unpredictable, I just went for a hand job but halfway she tried to physically force me to lick her pussy, no chance lol.

She said she's back to her usual routine of Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 28 Peter Street.

You could write it up as a review and break your review duck ?

Offline kingmg

thanks mate...

LOL yeah I've seen Erika... she's bat shit mental and totally rush rush but kind of funny and nice as well... definitely fit... hustled me for £4 on the tip (insisted on £5 - I said no way its 2 - we agreed on 3 then she came back with £1 change = £4 - LOL)... felt she was too rush rush for a return though.
go there with no tip tell them you have no change works every time

Offline TheGrump

Fairly sub par visit to 4 Lisle street yesterday (Monday) ana, poor attitude. Full report here.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=386467.new#new

Offline Robh230

Is that Italian Anna as I thought she was on holiday?

Offline TheGrump

Last time I saw her she said she was Spanish

Offline sexy pete

Italian, Spanish, but in all probability she is Romanian.

Offline StingRay

Offline peaches

NO MORE WALKUPS IN SHEPHERD MARKET?

I walked past 50a Shepherd Market on Saturday afternoon. It was clear that the building that the flat is in was being refurbished. The entire building was closed, with the red curtains removed from the 50a first floor windows. Unless it reopens at some point it looks like the last remaining walkup in that area has bitten the dust.

Offline TheGrump

Went to 10 little newport st sunday. Yu is very sexy and good service and cheaper than other walkups, 30+tip for bj and fuck.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=387008.new#new

Offline Undergrowth

New visitor to the area and keen to try something like this. Anyone got any good mid week recommendations?

Offline TheGrump

New visitor to the area and keen to try something like this. Anyone got any good mid week recommendations?

Have a look through my recent reviews, I’ve visited and reviewed most walk-up this year.

Offline Private Member

Have a look through my recent reviews, I’ve visited and reviewed most walk-up this year.

Not one I've seen, but Tamara at 52 Greek Street seems to be this forum's darling. Many good reports

Offline Cullen

Not Soho, strictly speaking, but very close and similar to, and perhaps this sites last ever review of a girl at Shepherd's Market! https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=387289.0

Offline Robh230

Any recommendations for a Saturday as Italian Anna who I normally see is still on holiday thanks

Offline ralhar

NO MORE WALKUPS IN SHEPHERD MARKET?

I walked past 50a Shepherd Market on Saturday afternoon. It was clear that the building that the flat is in was being refurbished. The entire building was closed, with the red curtains removed from the 50a first floor windows. Unless it reopens at some point it looks like the last remaining walkup in that area has bitten the dust.

RIP - what a great area that was in the early 00's. It never really got over the financial crisis though... was sometimes worth a walk down there to 50A but pretty much dead for a number of years now

Offline Robh230

Saw Amy at 3 lise St today covering for Anna
She was nice tall dark haired ee mid 30s size 10-12
Was friendly and service was good for a walk up

Offline Chinaman

Not quite Soho, but new offering round the corner at Peter Jones in Sloane Sq.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline johnsheppard99

So how does this all work these days? Ive not punted in a few years now as had a couple of regulars, but both have vanished and been unable to contact for months.
I remember the days id pay £60-80hr! But seems these days its all £120-130, but either don't consider the girls attractive enough for my liking, or they are simply unreliable!
Anyway, im back in London at the end of the month, and ive seen the walkups discussed before, but never actually done one.

Ive read the info at the beginning of the thread, but like how do you know what the girls look like before walking in and how much their services etc are? Ive seen menu's mentioned, is there like photos of the girls too? If its an open door does that mean you literally just walk in? Is it not awkward to walk in and then decide you either don't like the girls on offer, or don't like the prices being offered and then walk out again?
Apparently the wiki page from the first post here was last updated almost 5 years ago, so im guessing the info on there and prices are well out of date?

A walk up is tempting, but I like to plan visits ideally and not going into something blindly! At this point though im having no luck finding someone reliable to meet elsewhere!

Offline Liverpool

So how does this all work these days? Ive not punted in a few years now as had a couple of regulars, but both have vanished and been unable to contact for months.
I remember the days id pay £60-80hr! But seems these days its all £120-130, but either don't consider the girls attractive enough for my liking, or they are simply unreliable!
Anyway, im back in London at the end of the month, and ive seen the walkups discussed before, but never actually done one.

Ive read the info at the beginning of the thread, but like how do you know what the girls look like before walking in and how much their services etc are? Ive seen menu's mentioned, is there like photos of the girls too? If its an open door does that mean you literally just walk in? Is it not awkward to walk in and then decide you either don't like the girls on offer, or don't like the prices being offered and then walk out again?
Apparently the wiki page from the first post here was last updated almost 5 years ago, so im guessing the info on there and prices are well out of date?

A walk up is tempting, but I like to plan visits ideally and not going into something blindly! At this point though im having no luck finding someone reliable to meet elsewhere!

Doors are closed. You go and knock. You'll either be let in or told to come back in x minutes.

No pics of girls it's much more the case of trial and error. If you don't like the look of the girl then just make your excuses and go. There's usually a list of prices on the wall from which to choose.

Online joshwinkers

That's all good advice, but if you feel awkward about leaving you could just say "Oh, I didn't know prices had gone up, I'll come back with more money in a bit". I mean, the girl will be 99% sure it's bullshit but they do seem to be a bit friendlier if you tell a white lie instead of saying "Fucking hell love, I don't think so!".

Also, given the prices I'd say Soho's only worth it for a P&D, if you were to stay for an hour most girls charge at least £150, and some more than that, with less services on offer too. There's the odd exception (Crazy Angela being one of them apparently, though I've deliberately avoided her) but not many these days.

Btw, I've walked past 8 Greek Street on a couple of Saturday nights recently and seen that a "Nicole" is working there, but both times it's been late and they were closing up for the day, does anyone know if she's worth punting with?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 05:32:46 pm by joshwinkers »

Offline radioman33

That's all good advice, but if you feel awkward about leaving you could just say "Oh, I didn't know prices had gone up, I'll come back with more money in a bit". I mean, the girl will be 99% sure it's bullshit but they do seem to be a bit friendlier if you tell a white lie instead of saying "Fucking hell love, I don't think so!".

Also, given the prices I'd say Soho's only worth it for a P&D, if you were to stay for an hour most girls charge at least £150, and some more than that, with less services on offer too. There's the odd exception (Crazy Angela being one of them apparently, though I've deliberately avoided her) but not many these days.

Btw, I've walked past 8 Greek Street on a couple of Saturday nights recently and seen that a "Nicole" is working there, but both times it's been late and they were closing up for the day, does anyone know if she's worth punting with?

What is so difficult about it,you knock,look,walk away,they are busy all day so don’t care.Unlike Amsterdam you can’t see the women.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 05:43:58 pm by radioman33 »

Online joshwinkers

What is so difficult about it,you knock,look,walk away,they are busy all day so don’t care.Unlike Amsterdam you can’t see the women.

What are you talking about, I never said it was difficult? All I suggested was that there was a polite way to say "Thanks but no thanks", which I've happily said loads of times in the past.

Offline markmamailrk20

Two decent punts this week - crazy Angela 28 peter street Upper floor on Monday and Italian Anna at 3 lisle street - back from holiday, FAF, great service including mind blowing covered ukkers (Oral with) that had me convulsing like a death row inmate in the electric chair. Two nuts for under £140 both - reviews to follow!

Offline radioman33

What are you talking about, I never said it was difficult? All I suggested was that there was a polite way to say "Thanks but no thanks", which I've happily said loads of times in the past.
Just leave and knock on the door above or below,saying about the prices going up is taking the piss and will annoy the girl.

Online joshwinkers

Just leave and knock on the door above or below,saying about the prices going up is taking the piss and will annoy the girl.

Well I've found the opposite applies, but each to their own.

Offline markmamailrk20

Well I've found the opposite applies, but each to their own.

My ten pence - I have walked many times and seen hundreds of guys walk. Its fine - just smile and be polite and say no thank you - the worst I have had is a bitchy “buy babe”, rolled eyes or a slammed door.

No biggie.

If anyone can’t face the admittedly awkward experience of turning down a £40 brass, Soho punting is not for you and I recommend booking a well reviewed adultwork/agency girl with good pictures.

Offline Big_Al

Crazy Angela has been a bucket list punt for me. Anyone know which days she is currently working?

Offline Cullen

If I'm knocking a girl back in Soho I usually tell her I've got the wrong girl or ask how much for this and that then tell them I'm going to get some cash. I recounted on here before how once, when I was new to Soho, I went to see a girl working at Bateman St, corner of Greek St, on a rec from here, but didn't fancy the look of her so made my excuses. She started screaming at me in an EE language and set the fucking panic alarm/air-raid siren off, with everyone within a 50 metre radius staring at me walking out of the walk-up on a sunny afternoon.