Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kimberley  (Read 1609 times)

Offline ollie52

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure of Kimberley from NNE am fancying something this week

Also does anyone know where NNE's main Middlesbrough site is. I am restricting myself to public transport from now on so need to do a little planning.

Offline crazy8

she is beautiful mate. really friendly and alluring. only problem is no kissing or owo. very nice girl though, one of my faves

Offline jay-north east

She looks hot and I was going to book her a while back but Hannah on the phone advised that she doesn't do GFE so no kissing. That put me off but I have seen a review since on the NNE site that says excellent GFE so I'm a bit confused!

Offline ollie52

Cheers guys but think I will probs give it a miss kissing and owo are deal breakers for me.

Anyone tried Lara it does say full GFE on her profile

External Link/Members Only

Offline balloon jockey

Also does anyone know where NNE's main Middlesbrough site is. I am restricting myself to public transport from now on so need to do a little planning.

I'm in the same boat, and would also appreciate the rough whereabouts of the "main" pad!

Obviously a no no to post direct on here, but if someone could PM me that would be fab.

simonthesimples

I recently saw Kimberley and she had a profound effect on me - I could take her home and marry her!! However, she is young and relaively new and probably doesn't know that the no kissing policy is losing her business. In light of such revelation I wonder whether she might reconsider. Perhaps someone should tell her. Anyway, I will be back for more because dispite no kissing and owo everything else was spot on

Borofan

Probably a silly question, but is it just the lips she won't kiss?
She's OK with neck, chest, ear etc?

simonthesimples

I don't know because respecting her choice I didn't push it. She may not actively engage in kissing but I wonder if she may passively tolerate it - but that is not what gfe would dictate I guess, so business may go elsewhere. A real shame to see such a gem being passed by. She has so much to offer. I hope she reads this post.

Toshiba

I recently saw Kimberley and she had a profound effect on me - I could take her home and marry her!! However, she is young and relaively new and probably doesn't know that the no kissing policy is losing her business. In light of such revelation I wonder whether she might reconsider. Perhaps someone should tell her. Anyway, I will be back for more because dispite no kissing and owo everything else was spot on

Please dont fall for her, shes a whore