Author Topic: Thai Julie - 10 King St Blackpool  (Read 740 times)

Offline Royalthailover

External Link/Members Only

Add is for Lillie but review is for Julie who also works there

On the back of a couple of decent reviews for Julie decided to give king street another go and I'm thankful for those!

Called up at half 12 to see who was working and was told Julie but she is unavailable until 2. Thought ok well I'll give my 2nd option a go which is Chinese Cindy for a massage and HE even though that wasn't really what I was after, fortunately as luck would have it she was unavailable until 3.30! So I hung around in town for Julie.....

Time came, and Julie let me in, dressed in her casuals but still looking hot, beautiful small figure with curves in the right places. In to the room and she asked how long I would like, opted for 30 min as I wasn't interested in massage, £60 she said, rent had gone up  :dash: so I laughed it off and said ok, hoping she would be worth it as the add says £50.

Left me to get undressed and a few mins later Julie comes back in wearing a short sexy lace dress which couldnt wait to get inside of!!

After asking if I wanted massage I said no thanks with a smile and she takes off her dress down to her underwear and oils up my cock. Gently massage and stroking in a lovely soft gental way that felt amazing without rushing. We continued chatting which was nice and after a good few mins she said she needs to suck it. On with the rubber and a beautiful BJ followed, again taking her time and giving a GFE which is often missing. After I while as I felt myself struggling to hold on I took off her underwear and pulled her up. Julie smelt fantastic and was great to have her on top as I slid inside her. Cowgirl followed for a few minutes then I asked her to turn over. I wanted to finish in mish but the way she positioned for doggy was too much, ass in the air, grabbing hold of the pillow turning and looking at me with those dirty eyes haha it was soon over!

After wards she cleaned me up and went in to the bath to wash herself which I thought was a nice touch without rushing me out. We continued to chat for a few minutes and I was on my way.

Overall a lovely girl who reminded me of why I fell in love with thai girls years ago....cheeky, happy, chatty and well.....a little bit crazy  :lol: