Author Topic: Jasmine Masquerade Girls - Darlington Incall  (Read 960 times)


3 review(s) for JuicyJasmine32 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Cumberland

Incall for 60 minutes at £110 (no extras paid or requested) in late May.
Great incall location in Darlington and a down to earth and really fun girl who gives a committed and enthusiastic service.

Communications
Initially email to agency mailbox, got a reply next day with general location. All confirmed. I sent a text on the morning and received full address and asked to phone when there. I did and told to buzz the flat number at the allotted time. Simple. You deal only with ‘Jade’ and not the girl you book.

Location
A modern block of flats heading towards the rugby stadium from Darlington station. This was a big positive for me. Very discrete, easy parking, safe area. I decided to park in the one of the many visitor parking bays (marked VP) in front of the building, but if you wanted to be more secretive there were other areas nearby. Buzzed in straight away and found the flat. The hallways are a bit dark but I saw nobody as the building seemed almost deserted but still felt safe. Knocked and shortly the door opened with Jasmine hiding behind.

Jasmine
Profile is totally accurate. A mid/late 20 something lass from Hartlepool. Size 8-10ish and a nice deep tan (‘Costa del Sunbed’ she later told me with a grin). Fun look with dyed purple hair as per photos. Not gym toned but thanks to her young age still looked fit. Very soft and smooth skin, exceptionally so, lovely to feel her. Wearing coral coloured matching bra and knickers with heels. Not especially pretty but with an open and friendly face and a really positive attitude. I liked her. The type you think would be good company on a night out.

Facilities
Modern flat, laminate floor, usual stuff, but very clean. TV playing music in the lounge and bedroom with door propped open with a chair. Didn’t see anyone else but asked could be close the door !! Handed over the gift and offered a drink choice. Shower, toilet, sink was en-suite and very good. Bed was clean and tidy. Only one narrow mirror on wardrobe door. It was a daytime meeting but the blinds were closed and the single main overhead light on. Not very subtle but allowed a clear view of the action so no complaints.

Action
As soon as I entered the flat we had a long kissing session standing in the hall. She is a good kisser with lots of tongue. She seemed very happy to follow my lead, when I kissed soft, so did she, when hard so did she. I just get the feeling this girl is very comfortable with what she does and this gives a very relaxed and cheeky vibe.

When finally both undressed and on the bed the sex was very good. She is naturally tight but also has very strong pelvic muscles. She is able to squeeze your cock extremely hard when inside and the naughty look on her face when she does this is priceless. After I came she continued to thrust her hips hard into me to make sure she also got a shuddering orgasm. She also later came from oral so it’s fair to say she really gets into the session and enjoys it.

Her oral is varied and professional. She has a tongue stud. Takes direction and is eager to please. I put her on her knees in front of the mirror and watched her deep-throat me and slurp away for a good long while. She does have a gag reflex so fully down her throat is brief but it was a committed attempt and when I came hard in her mouth she didn’t pull away and she swallowed allowing just a little to spill out down her chin.

Had another shower and left exactly after the hour fully satisfied with the whole experience.

Positives
Genuine likeable girl, fun, relaxed personality
Good extensive services delivered with enthusiasm
Beautiful soft skin and all over tan
Super tight, great kisser and good oral
Very discrete and clean location

Neutrals
Maybe because she is so normal and down to earth I kind of liked her more as a fuckable mate rather than anything sensual - I’m trying to give a sense of the vibe here for me but it may be different for you of course
Face is plain and her body although slim is not that toned
Very large thigh tattoos

Negative
She does not do anal if that’s your thing but for me nothing negative.

Overall, very good choice and I will definitely see her and go to this location again.
Representative photo below showing her slightly crazy/fun side....




Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Good review and good choice of girl imo, I've had very similar experiences to you with her  :hi:


Offline BoroPool

Thanks for posting such a detailed and honest review

Offline Cumberland

Thanks for posting such a detailed and honest review
No problem. I have to say in my first month in the North East it hasn’t been easy to find reliable providers in the Darlington/Stockton/Durham area. But with guidance from the forum I’ve had two very good first meetings. I’m learning that in this region the advice/reviews via this forum are more important than ever and for the good providers who deserve the business.