Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend_Victoria - Mornington Crescent / Euston  (Read 2840 times)

7 review(s) for Girlfriend_Victoria (1 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Heph

Girlfriend Victoria
Euston / Mornington Crescent (though she has been touring the UK for several months now)

External Link/Members Only

The itch that must be scratched made itself known, and like gypsies pulling up in the stockbroker belt, parked its tanks on my lawn - refusing to budge until bought off or otherwise satisfied.

AW duly consulted; texts were sent and responded to in record time, and off I trotted with a spring in my step in the direction of Mornington Crescent. Deploying a neat triple-Helsinki to the Northern Line, I soon after found myself pacing deep into a mid 20th century state subsidised housing development - the winter evening had long since drawn-in and few people were about, nevertheless I tried not to look like a punter fumbling with my phone for the final co-ordinates to an ugly-ish 5 storey-or-so mansion block.

One-and-a-half floors up and into a one bedroom flat with a living room - each room used by a different girl. The place is clean and functional, but not inviting. I wouldn't choose it for myself, but Sergei clearly has different views - it's a staple venue for his stable of girls, as he troops them around the country, the better to keep them disoriented, dependent, and presumably, harder for authorities to trace.

Words
She is the woman in the current AW pics*, and, apart from a newly cropped gamine hair-do at the time of my visit, they are a faithful representation. Her self description is fairly accurate too, or at least parts of it are: she is tall, slim, strikingly attractive, soft skin... she's also stylish, and cuts a dash. Inaccuracies include 'pert boobs'. Without wishing to be unkind or perjorative, the boobs are anything but pert. I found them quite lovely sweet little fruit, but any fellow punters staking the ranch on firmness will likely feel badly misled. She is also slender, but it's the cosmetic kind which has almost no muscle mass underneath - everything gives, in a squidgy, unappetizing way. Her otherwise cute derriere visibly hang-wobbles even when she's stationary. Fortunately for her, this is nothing that a little moderate exercise over time couldn't cure.

Deeds
I seem to be going through a sticky patch of late, and not in a good way. Too many of my chosen punts seem to have little conception of how to collaborate together to make and enhance a warm atmosphere that both of us can make the best of. Victoria was nice enough in a non-descript and passive way, but there was nothing close to her purported offerings - "fun; vivacious... a playful positive outlook... inquiring, vibrant, affectionate..." etc ad nauseum.

nookie
Some dfk. Some OWO, competent enough - you'd lap it up if you hadn't had the pleasure for more than a few months, but you couldn't write a love-struck poem about it. Reverse O - clumsy, passive, no sense of space or natural poise as I asked her to squat over me. The oral on me too quickly morphed into a hand job. I think I did slip inside her (because I have a memory of a condom being applied), but I think I just got bored, and couldn't be bothered with the prospect of similarly unimaginative, mundane and by-the numbers lame-fuck.

Conclusion
£120 paid for an hour that was not fine, let alone my finest. On the other hand, I wasn't scammed; she wasn't actually unpleasant and she did her stuff, after a fashion, just not in the way I could admire or be enthused about. Unsatisfying then, without having the scope for complaint beyond that. She could be so, so much better.

No return. No commendation.
She appears to currently reside in the Isle of Wight. Will they still need her, will they still feed her... ?

* I'll verify pics in the following comments, if anyone would be kind enough to post them below

« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 03:16:20 pm by Heph »

Offline Heph

I just noticed that her AW profile suggests that she has returned to London from the Isle on Wight (??) and now has what looks like some new pics of her in a strip club (they seem new because her hair, which was fairly recently cropped when I saw her, looks longer in them than when I saw her). I post them below for other punters' future refence.

They show off how relatively pretty and lithe she is - and how warm and charming she might be if she put some more effort into it. Look at little closer and you'll also see evidence of what I and several other reviewers have independently noted, which is her puzzling lack of tone: AKA skinny-wobble. Most a-peculiar.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 01:16:09 am by Heph »

Offline stevesimpson

Offline Labomba123

She's advertising for $80-90 per hour on polish language website Angolia.co.uk

Offline Heph

She's advertising for $80-90 per hour on polish language website Angolia.co.uk

I couldn't find anything to do with her on there. Can you link?

Offline mightymunce

all previous reviews were begs. One to avoid