Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leicester Barbara1347  (Read 373 times)

14 review(s) for barbara1347 (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
14 review(s) for blondy_barbara22 (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5500784) (14 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Jardent6

She also seemed to have deactivated her aw account so I cant post the link to it

I was in Leicester for the week and I saw Barbara being advertised for ridiculous rates of £40 for 30 mins . I was a bit sceptical however I read a few reviews from this website and i was convinced to give it a go .

She was located in a long row of houses of a road not too busy. Communication was good called her when I was on the road and she let me in . The house was clean and no signs of anyone else there

Barbara herself was a pleasant surprise . She was about 5'3 with a nice tan and blonde hair . She had a nice body,  boobs were small but perky and her ass was good size with shape . Her face definitely looked a lot better in person .

She led me into the room got the business out of the way and then she proceeded to give me ow . She was positioned in a way where I could see her ass in the mirror and I could reach over and play with her clit . After this we had sex in many positions. She also let me hammer her in doggy no problems .

Overall a good meet with an attractive girl who you definitely get value for money . A good fuck also but she certainly has an attitude and if you want someone who's up for more of a chat and friendly then perhaps someone else but for me it was good .

This is my first review on here so if I missed anything out just let me know and i can answer it .