Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessicableu Basingstoke centre, bundle of fun but expensive  (Read 1327 times)

3 review(s) for JessicaBleu (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Googly7

Met this lady recently, although it says Polish on her AW page is fluent in English, though physically you could say her Polish heritage comes through.
Easy comms by text, based 5-10 mins walk from Waitrose (free parking) in town centre. Flat in fairly smart newish development, clean and spacious, good shower. She is definitely girl in the photos, early 20s, curvy and a bit soft, nice face and bubbly personality, easy to chat to. Has small tattoo just below boobs and has pierced nipples, but don't expect any real kink here, this is a fun and responsive girl offering vanilla services, good OWO, bouncy sex. I liked her but I think some will find her £150 pricing quite steep, but then the area isn't exactly overwhelmed with quality.
External Link/Members Only

Offline mh

The pics on her profile remind me very much of another Polish girl with good English, Carly of Reading, but she'd be 40+.

Offline Googly7

Definitely early 20s, this one.