Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to punting  (Read 1893 times)

allwood80

Hi i'm new on here and new to the world of punting can anyone recommend a girl in the notts area thats good with first timers and give me a experience to remember.

Albert

Go on to Adultwork, type in what pleasures you would like, and see who is available in your area, as for being a newbie, dont be too selective about what you want, tend to go for someone with a few good reviews, and explain to them at the outset that you are a newbie, they might even give you a few pointers.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I personally use Adultwork but you must be very cautious because many of the profiles are not genuine or the feedback will be false.
Don't assume that paying a high price will guarantee a good service, nothing could be further from the truth. :(

Offline NIK

If you want to use an agency Nottingham has quite a few. ABC have been established many years and have provided me with some decent experiences, but like all agencies there have been some poor ones too.

Regarding AW Notts is certainly blessed with more choice than Derbyshire or South Yorks.

Kylie Louise is an indie in Nottingham with many positive %%% field reports, including a very recent one.

And there are always our friends  'Carvan club' and 'Mcdirty' who are discussed in the auto-censored !  :rolleyes:

bigjk

Info greatly appropriated guys, its a minefield out there, 2 eastern Europeans later  :scare:

Offline j122

For my first punt I did a reverse booking explaining I was a newbie to the scene & then cross referenced the bidders on here to check authenticity & quality. I lucked out with that & haven't looked back since!
 :D

Offline superam

Sent you a message Allwood  :thumbsup:

Jackjones

Sent you a message Allwood  :thumbsup:

Posted on: April 19, 2011, 04:55:53 pm

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Posted on: April 19, 2011, 04:55:53 pm

And he's not logged in since then.

Offline j122

I'd not even spotted that, I presumed because of the small amount of replies it was a new post :crazy:

vorian

Info greatly appropriated guys, its a minefield out there, 2 eastern Europeans later  :scare:

Why did you bump that?

Offline superam

I'd not even spotted that, I presumed because of the small amount of replies it was a new post :crazy:

Same