Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol proper deepthroat ??  (Read 4223 times)

Offline Benboybristol

Hello all..I'm new to Bristol so...

Wondering if anyone can recommend a Bristol WG who can provide a decent sloppy deep throat ? I don't do sex with WG's and instead like just a bj. Like them on the younger side but would consider milfs.

Probably just a 15/30 min meet and I don't want to break the bank !

Ideally looking for someone regular and reliable as I've recently moved to bristol

Offline rudolph hucker

Ideal WG for you would be Nadia of Staple Hill.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's been on the scene for probably 10 years and has quite a following.
Last time I saw her was most likely about 4 yrs ago and she gave a cracking deep BJ.

Happy hunting

SirFrank

I've never seen her on aw before. Is she easy on the eye?

Offline jburke1215

She's been on the scene for probably 10 years and has quite a following.
Last time I saw her was most likely about 4 yrs ago and she gave a cracking deep BJ.

Happy hunting

Interesting that she has been around for 10 years and yet no FB, others arrive and seem to get instant FB.

Not saying anything against her as I've no knowledge of her but it does make me wonder about the relevance of AW FB, think I'll rely on UKP for reviews in the future  :hi:

Offline Benboybristol

Yes...No feedback, recent member and last review on %%% i can find is 2010 ???

Makes me hesitate booking ?

lordship

Confused here as it says on her aw page join on the  17/02/2014 :unknown:

Offline rudolph hucker

For the benefit of those who don't know of Nadia, she has been on the Bristol scene for a number of years but has only had an AW profile since January 2014, previously posting ads in Trade It (Bristol 'Exchange 'n' Mart' type rag) and contact being banded about in a local Yahoo group page.
I believe she is of Welsh origin (don't let that put you off though) and has had a 'testing' life.
You are right in saying that P'Net feedback is ages old as she has been off the scene for a number of years, why? - you'll have to ask her.
She is not Heidi Klum, looks wise, but who is, except Miss Klum of course. She is very sweet and accomodating, and gives a VG DTBJ.

Happy hunting.

Offline ampersand

Try asking ParisB - she will have to be offering everything now to get Clients through the door  :D :D :lol: :lol:!!!

Offline mh

Try asking ParisB - she will have to be offering everything now to get Clients through the door  :D :D :lol: :lol:!!!

I don't know if she does deep throat, but from her tall tales she clearly thinks we would swallow anything.  :sarcastic:

vorian

I don't know if she does deep throat, but from her tall tales she clearly thinks we would swallow anything.  :sarcastic:

I would wait for a while her price is sure to drop, of course she might have to join her "Sister" on the streets.  :D

mrwood120

Why do you think Parisb's prices will have to drop? am i missing something? i saw her a few years ago and had a great time

She has a sister???

vorian

Why do you think Parisb's prices will have to drop? am i missing something? i saw her a few years ago and had a great time

She has a sister???

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24595.0

Briefly ParisB was caught, helping wives on Mumsnets to find out about their husbands punting activities using her inside knowlege of AW. When challenged she made up lies including one about having a druggy sister, these were later proven to be lies as well.

Offline Benboybristol

Any other suggestions other than Nadia ? There's only 1 very blurry pic and I wonder why !

Offline rudolph hucker

Sofia in Bradley Stoke?

I've always had a good time with her since I started seeing her autumn 2013.

Happy hunting

Offline Benboybristol

Thanks RD...

Does she do OWO...and she doesn't have deepthroat as her likes or mention it in her profile...is she particularly good at it ?

Offline rudolph hucker

She gives me DT and OWO too, seems to like it aswell

Offline XTC2

External Link/Members Only
Beyond superficial appearance (you can't get a good look at her face), are you sure this is actually the same girl? I'd seen on bristolscene that Nadia was back after a very long absence, but she was never on AW before. £150/hour is also a huge price rise from what she used to charge (£80 or £90/hour IIRC). In the past, Nadia was always adamant that no pictures of her be posted publicly too.

Offline rudolph hucker

I assumed (perhaps wrongly) that it was her, obviously I stand to be corrected. It was her reference to '%%% reports' that had me convinced.