Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber-Rae - Stockton-on-Tees  (Read 1705 times)

59 review(s) for Amber-inked-Rae (53 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline AgedCases

External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall @ £130

Why her?

She looks fit and had some positive reviews, was in my territory and I haven’t punted for a while.

Communications

Messaged via adultwork. Was given the road name and once in the vicinity, the house number.

The Punt

Took place in a dingy-looking building in central Stockton-on-Tees. She was in a rented bedsit up about a thousand steps! I was fucking exhausted (I suffer from breathing issues) and had to take five. I then paid her and jumped in a very impressive shower (could fit three people in it).

Amber was very attractive, slim body, gorgeous lips, sexy Geordie accent and in black underwear. We lay on the bed and engaged in some fantastic DFK with tongues, just how I like it. Then I spent some time playing and sucking on her breasts which she seemed to enjoy.

She slid down and began sucking my prick, alternating between deep sucking and tonguing the tip. It felt good but I must have an unsuckable dick because I never get close to orgasm. So I pulled her back up for more fantastic kissing while wanking myself. As I was about to explode, she slid down and took my load into her mouth. Very horny sight! She does not swallow however.

Had a clean-up and a chat before kissing goodbye. Very nice lass. I enjoyed my time.

Offline Dabbler07

Thanks for the review, looks and sounds fantastic, £130 for 1 hr thou 😔
Banned reason: Undesirable, possible pimp.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BustaN

I'd love to see her cos she looks & sounds amazing.
It's just 'Stockton' puts me off.  I get the impression it's not likely in a good, safe, discreet part of the town.

External Link/Members Only

Did you? ;)