Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandra Curly X - Hatfield  (Read 957 times)

103 review(s) for SandraCurlyX (96 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Wozel

External Link/Members Only

I’ve been wanting to book Sandra for a very long time but she is hardly available. Noticed that she was available on one day by looking at my hot list and there was that lovely word “available “ written in green on her AW profile. Booked without taking a second breath and coms were straight forward and precise. Booked in and now waiting for time to pass ASAP.

Location was a very nice clean flat in Hatfield right next to Asda. Free parking of course and after texting her that I was there I was offered to come straight in to her flat.

She isn’t a stunner but still to me I found her very attractive. Nice pert B cups with responsive nipples and a nicely shaven pussy. Her ass is her best asset in my opinion.

In the bedroom I handed over the paper work and she didn’t even look at it to see if it was sterling or not, just placed it on the table and she went to DFK me from that point on. Full hard DFK which was just amazing. Then her OWO is excellent, one of the best with DT mixed in with ball sucking with eye contact. RO was amazing with me noticing that she was clutching on to the sheets. Fucked in mish whilst looking at the mirror which was excellent. Nice massage and then round two was OWO with CG and I wouldn’t resist and came hard again the plastic.

Amazing punt with a very attractive lady who makes the whole experience worth coming to her flat and cuming inside her ( protective of course).

Will I return........... YES!

Offline Bornslippy

Shame she's not returning.  Hatfields loss