Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blue Moon Thai massage Oldbury  (Read 4114 times)

Offline simsim

External Link/Members Only

First review here so be gentle!

I have been a couple times to this place, first it was recommended by a couple of friends, as a legit place for the genuine 'thai experience', they have quite a few reviews online that look genuine confirming this. I also pass by regularly and see mostly women and old people come in.
Place has small parking area at front, but I parked in one of the side roads just in case. There are several schools around so maybe you want to avoid 3-4 pm, there is a cash machine crossing the road if you needed.
I phoned early and they told me they were free. On arrival there were 2 girls, one looked like the boss, their English was not too bad, the place is quite clean.
The second girl was chubby, this is a plus for me, typical thai face, dark skinned, about 5'2, really difficult to tell age, early 30?. Was wearing black uniform, could notice her nice pair of knockers. She told me her name, but it is also typical thai, no chance to remember. 
Paid £40 for 1h and was told to go to room and get naked, bed was comfortable, just a bit dark. She half covered me with towel and started oiling my legs, only after a couple of min there was an 'accidental' touch of the old fellow, or so I thought as I was supposed to come only for a massage. Then they were more frequent reach unders and cc swipes. Massage was good itself, I had told her a relaxing one and she delivered. We had a chat and she was friendly.
Half way I'm told to turn around and she giggled when she saw my semi, she got on top on table and massaged my tights, again a few touches. I asked whether she offered HJ she seemed surprised and even a bit shy (or she was good at pretending) and stopped 'to think about it', I got myself confused as whether it was actually legit or not. After her hesitation she told me HJ £20 and £20 more for topless. She told me I could pay later, that is very important for me, as it is a real turn off to get up and look for cash when you have a hard one.
HJ was good (not great) but she let me play and kiss her big tits, also decided to try my luck and wasn't stopped when I put my hand under her leggings, she really seemed to enjoy having her pussy being played with. After I finished she cleaned me, again noticed a big supply of baby wipes for a legit parlour.
The girl finished massage until hour was up and then asked for money, she told me not to say anything about 'what she had done' as she could be in trouble. After speaking to the boss lady on my way out I really I doubt she doesn't know what is going on, she was very giggly and asked me if was left satisfied. She told me that most of girls are part time, but don't rotate much and stay there a few months.
I went back a week later and experience was exactly the same.
Will I go back? Yes, I am becoming a regular, but didn't want to keep it secret.

Offline Beesting888

Thanks for the review Simsim. Told me as much as I need to know.  :thumbsup:

Offline oldmanking

One of the first massages I had was there; about 18 months back now.  Found it all very 'sterile', with the towels & neat uniforms, & only got anywhere near my jewels on turnover, and with some inner thigh & ball tickles.  There was no confusion that ectras were on offer back then, but wasn't too thrilled by lack lustre skills of the girl back then.  Tried more recently to do a return visit, only to find they were fully booked for the evening.  I ended up back at Poplar Rd joint, where I luckily copped for one of the best girls I've ever ran into there.... But I think I reviewed her back at the time.  Glad to hear they're still doing 'extras', as from outside it does look rather less seedy & more legit than most others.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 12:11:24 am by oldmanking »

Offline RedditchJay

good review, sounds worth a visit