Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyRaunchyKaris - Outcall  (Read 1179 times)

9 review(s) for SexyRaunchyKaris (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Boates

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Location: Outcall - She's based in Stockport but I guess happy to travel around Greater Manchester and maybe beyond!

Communication: Initially via AW then text messages, all good right up to arriving at my location.

The Lady: Attractive, friendly and chatty. Profile description fairly accurate, she does a bit of a belly put it's not off putting and prefers to keep her middle area covered anyway. The pictures however are either dated or photo shopped but again, nothing shockable when you meet her.

The Meeting: Karis arrived on time, dressed extremely smart, business like as requested.
Started with general chit chat sitting on the bed, as Karis casually slid her hand up and down her leg, moving her skirt with it to reveal sexy black stockings and hinting she was ready for some action.
DFK started the proceedings then off with the clothes as she lay back on the bed as I tasted all the sweetness  between her legs (Front & back) until she "reached" the magical point. Karis then returned the compliment including lots of OWO, DT and rimming.
End of round one with some covered penetration before exploding into her mouth, which she spat out in the bathroom. I never enquired about her "Extras" of facial or swallow which was an error on my part - I won't be making the same mistake twice!
Before round two, we snuggled up with cuddles and general conversation then off we went again.

For £140 outcall, this was an thoroughly enjoyable hour with no clock watching. Karis is easy to get on with and fully recommended.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah I saw her must have been 6-8 years ago and she was using the same pics back then too so they are deffo dated.
She used to be JoJo @ SS before going Indi