Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alita Anal Princess - Edgware road  (Read 1997 times)

21 review(s) for Slim Lyla Anal + (17 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Iz88

Comms

Good. Messaged her on sunday but she said was off then had an early text message in the morning (suspect! thats why i need a separate punt line) saying she was free. Ignored it till about 6 in the evening and messaged her to where she replied instantly and booked the meet for 830

Bookie council estate flats near Edgware Road station

Meet

Was waiting outside for a while as the entrance to the flats was broken and had to wait for one of the residents to come and let us in. Got the lift up and waited outside her door for about 10 mins saying she was still getting ready. Opened up the door and she was dressed in a basic outfit of just a black top and some jean shorts. Went to the room and dealt with the paperwork swiftly and got into the shower. Came back and she got undressed and reveal her flabby tits but was still soft and you can give it a good squeeze.

SHe went on top of me naked and started rubbing and i got rock hard and stood up and literally she had my cock in her mouth (ALL 7 inches of it) right away. Ive got a huge tip and she managed to squeeze it with her throat and the feeling was immense. Very good cocksucker, DT and paid good attention to the balls. Lied down and had her rim me and just ended up doggying her till i came. Hopped into the shower and left straight after.

Pros

Good deepthroat, intense
Nice girl with amazing body and petite

Cons

Lives in a bookie council estate flat
Room was a bit leave it
Tits were saggy
IMO ive seen way too many thai birds and this was nothing out of the ordinary apart from her DT, but ive had better services from thai birds in Malaysia.

Would recommend but probably will not see her again

Offline Fuzzyduck

Offline Fuzzyduck

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the link. I'm assuming OP just forgot, what with all the excitement of telling us how big his cock is.