Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A Fallen Angel - Edinburgh  (Read 6386 times)

5 review(s) for A Fallen Angel (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
24 review(s) for Sasha's Sweet Honey (12 positive, 1 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Cal

External Link/Members Only

Strictly speaking am unsure if its right to 'review' this as absolutely nothing happened.
(bit of a rant but am :angry:)

Thought I'd see a Previous girl with whom I've had a great few times before, Sahsa / Fallen angel.

Unfortunately her well known flakiness - Disappearing Act played up.

Set time and got to hers, Quick text to check shes ready and a 'Ill be 5 mins' reply.
30 minutes later and no messages,no replies to mine and no answer on phone.
No back-up plans either  :dash:  (Edinburgh is pretty bad right now imo)

Its a shame cause she is great when you get her, but its not worth the fucking hassle of pinning her down.
Time to remove from the Hotlist....

Offline willie loman

You are by no means the first to make this complaint about her, mind you I still fancy a pop at her, try Jessica in the new town sauna, she seems quite similar in style and looks, nicely brought up scotty girl, not your Lothian rd kebab shop brawler like some.

Kaffeine Monsta

Her body is so fucking hot and I'd love to screw that ass, but she's a real mess about. I once waited hours to see her ages ago. She then text me near the time saying she had a blonde moment and could not see me. It was on purpose. It had to have been. Sigh. And like you, I had no back up plan either and why would you want to see anyone rated second best anyway? She's too good looking to have a back up plan, but sadly we do get mucked about.

I once messaged her suggesting she just hand in her "resignation" because I and others were getting so pissed off with her awkward ways. So sorry to hear of your time being wasted by her.

Irish Jessica is another mess about.

Offline Cactus

Excellent punt when you can get to see her, one of, if not the best I've seem in Edinburgh. The only one who comes close (IMO of course) would be lily villain/ill' jade, who suffers from the same flakiness issues as Sasha.

Sasha has messed me about so many times now it's unreal, I genuinely think she gets off on fucking guys around, the amount of my time she's wasted, it's the only plausible explanation. She must have stood me up at least 10 times, I've managed to see her thrice (& even two of them were heavily delayed with some bullshit excuse). I perceivered as she's good (& Edinburgh is seriously lacking at the moment), but I'm done with her & her pathetic excuses or total silence after agreeing on a booking.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22451.0

That thread summarised my last attempts to book her, total & utter time wasting loser.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 07:22:25 am by Cactus »

Kaffeine Monsta

I concur. If the girls you're interested in booking are not available for a booking, would it not be a better idea for them to simply update their profile stating they're not working? Unless they do that, it will look as if they are available 24/7 and people will try to book them not realizing this. Whether they actually see the person after confirming one is another story, but I think Sasha here shouldn't be on anyone's radar until she gets her shit sorted out. Adult Work is like a minefield.

And you're right about one thing. How do we know she and her mates don't just get off on this for fun?

See a crack? Avoid it.  :scare:

Offline Cal

Think Ive seen sasha four times in total - But once she messed me around with absolutely no messages at all. This time I got to the 5 min mark before and no fucking reply.

She messed me around once and ill deal with that, but twice and I give up. Sadly as some know there aint much in Edinburgh right now depending on your tastes.

Offline Cactus

I concur. If the girls you're interested in booking are not available for a booking, would it not be a better idea for them to simply update their profile stating they're not working? Unless they do that, it will look as if they are available 24/7 and people will try to book them not realizing this. Whether they actually see the person after confirming one is another story, but I think Sasha here shouldn't be on anyone's radar until she gets her shit sorted out. Adult Work is like a minefield.

And you're right about one thing. How do we know she and her mates don't just get off on this for fun?

See a crack? Avoid it.  :scare:

See the thing with her is, she is quite good about saying when and where she is available.  When she's in Edinburgh, then she rents accomodation for a couple of days as she doesn't live up there, so she's up there to work.  For example, her profile currently states:

This week I'm free for incalls in central Edinburgh on;

Tuesday 12pm-midnight
Wednesday 12pm- 10pm
Thursday 10am- 10pm

And when she is totally unavailable, she takes her profile down altogether, which as an aside is a total pisser if you've subscribed to her pvt gallery for 3 days and she takes her profile down 3 hours into day 1.  She does take the time to make sure her profile is up to date in regard to when she's working, the biggest issue is that she's a flakey, useless prossie who see's fit to fuck around genuine punters who are willing to spend their hard earned cash.  I don't know what her issue is, but she has history in standing up punters at the last minute, check out her recent feedback, it seems to be pandemic of her attitude that this is her default position.  :dash:

I don't like having to write the above, as she's an excellent punt when you can get her and seems a genuinely nice girl.  I hope she sorts her shit out and gets back to what she does best but these reliability issues would not be tolerated in any other walk of life.  If I could earn £120 per hour tax free for shagging, I'd be available whenever a genuine punter wanted me.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 11:01:10 am by Cactus »

Offline willie loman

Had the pleasure of lil jade when she was briefly in the sauna scene, one of my best sexual experiences ever, she actually apologised for being so wet.

Offline cosava

I dont think that Sasha is gonna change the way she is :wacko:

Booking is a gamble with a fantastic punt being one result, I've never met her and not had a good punt but I too have failed to meet a number of times and decided that chasing after her is frustrating beyond belief.

I dunno if there is a direct link between quality of punt and flakiness of provider?

Kaffeine Monsta

I politely asked her to either step up or retire. But why should she quit while she's a 'head'? She clearly enjoys ripping the utter piss out of us poor horny blokes with overdrafts aplenty from the Clydesdale. :(

Actually, fuck Clydesdale. I meant to say the Bank of Scotland. :)

Offline cosava

Yup thats the problem. She aint going to change at this point, she is a decent punt when you do meet so its up to the punter to decide for themselves. Its pretty obvious from her feedback and on here that this is how she works so everyone should be aware of what might happen.

I dunno if she does it to get off on horny blokes getting wound up, that would probably be the worst if true. I'd like to think she was just flaky but double/longer bookings is the obvious reason.

whiterussian

just adds to the intrigue.  Most fit birds in civvy street are the same.  Its just a game.  Try upping the anti and waving a larger amount of cash about for a longer booking, see if shes more receptive.

Its not your fault if your dog suddenly takes ill and you can only stay for an hour instead of 3.

Shit cuts both ways, so if its ok to leave punters with a full sack after they have booked you in good faith then its ok just to leave her with a third of her expected income.  :D job done.

Kaffeine Monsta

I'm pretty much through with Adult Work, for now. Maybe it will see a revival. I don't believe in settling for second best...

Offline cosava

yeah Edinburgh looks pretty thin on the ground right now.  :unknown:

I can't see ever trying to book Sasha, last time was in December and same end result which is now so old I cant be bothered. I'd be very wary of relying on a punt with her now, have her as a plan B maybe coz then you just cancel with some crappy excuse about failed boilers in plan A turns out to be a winner.

Kaffeine Monsta

I'm booking her today just as a test. Hopefully, I'll get lucky. I doubt it though. She really should just retire.

Offline cosava

Let us know how you get on. I hope you have a good one and aren't dumped. :thumbsup:

Kaffeine Monsta

I changed my mind. She probably wouldn't have bothered reading the booking, and if you get blocked, all future messages you send automatically say deleted in your sent box so she won't see them. I'm unsure about any actual bookings. She had blocked me for sending her a message saying I think she should start taken people seriously. I'll say something else too: WGs who get annoyed at this encouraging attitude are very unprofessional and need to understand that if they have active accounts that don't state they're unavailable, then of course guys and women will see their profiles and think about booking them. I was considering doing it so I could leave negative feedback to expose her, but the thing is, it won't be displayed as a negative comment, as such. Just a plain one with the option for her to reply back. Others did the same thing when she never lived up to her hype and yet all her feedback shoots up positively again. How odd is that?

I think she just keeps her profile up to whore the fact she's one of the top rated WGs on AW today!

Evie85

Having read this I am shocked! To be cancelled on is a pain in the ass at best but forgiveable if enough notice given, but when you're there, at the door!
This happens to me on occasion too, where I might have turned down potential bookings etc and it's really disheartening, just let me know, I'm a reasonable person!
This girl clearly has bookings coming out of her ears and she doesn't remember who, where, when!
I don't get why guys keep putsuing her though, i'm sure she's a good punt as they say

Evie85

Cont.
But £100+ is alot of money by anyones standards.
Guys, spend it on someone who gives a toss about her clientele x

Kaffeine Monsta

For amusement purposes, I was going to copy and paste on here a more accurately worded but fictional version of the first paragraph on her profile, but C&P from AW is disabled. But yeah, is she hot? :(

damianeh36pd

Booked with Sasha/AFA via Adultwork. She responded and confirmed appointment via AW email immediately and provided phone number/address and instructed me to call her when I arrived. Got there on time and called, but she didn't answer the phone. Gave up after standing around in the cold and continuing to call/text/message with no luck.

Being stood up with no explanation by someone you're paying to see does make you feel quite rubbish.

The booking wasn't officially accepted/completed on AW, so there is no way to leave negative rating (perhaps that's why there are no negative ratings on AW?).

I won't bother with this one again - seems to get a kick out of messing people around. Or possibly takes multiple bookings and just picks the best offer and doesn't bother letting the others know. I noticed someone that looked like another punter arriving at the entrance to the building just after I did - he tried calling someone on his phone a few times before heading off as well.

vorian

What a shitbag this prossie is, a total disregard for customer service.

Offline tazman1002001

You can still leave negative feedback but it goes down as feedback only because the booking wasn't confirmed. Anyone looking at her feedback will see you're negative comments....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Marmalade

Booked with Sasha/AFA via Adultwork. She responded and confirmed appointment via AW email immediately and provided phone number/address and instructed me to call her when I arrived. Got there on time and called, but she didn't answer the phone. Gave up after standing around in the cold and continuing to call/text/message with no luck.

Being stood up with no explanation by someone you're paying to see does make you feel quite rubbish.

The booking wasn't officially accepted/completed on AW, so there is no way to leave negative rating (perhaps that's why there are no negative ratings on AW?).

I won't bother with this one again - seems to get a kick out of messing people around. Or possibly takes multiple bookings and just picks the best offer and doesn't bother letting the others know. I noticed someone that looked like another punter arriving at the entrance to the building just after I did - he tried calling someone on his phone a few times before heading off as well.

You've forgotten that her name is now the "Highly Reviewed Miss SashaAkaLadyMuck." The up-hersel' tart has so many reviews saying her cunt is definitely better than Cleopatra "if only you can get hold of her," so she sits on her arse, goes shoppping, books the occasional punter then turns up to the occasional one of those if something more important hasn't occured to her. Like reading her wonderful reviews over a donut while feeling pleased with herself at being highly sought after, imagining those horny mongers queuing up, bursting their pants and dying of frustration for her and her alone, (ahhhh swoon!), all them saying "I'm sure she's wonderful if only I were man enough to track her down" as they cry into their soggy weetabix. Eenie-meanie-minie-mo. Sasha looks at her inbox thinking she's Venus in Furs, teasing and deleting, see who it might be fun to wind up. Occasionally, when her vibrator batteries run out, she maybe lets one in (instead of flicking a bit of snotweed out of the window at them.)

So tell us. You must have read the reviews on here. WTF did you expect??

damianeh36pd

tazman1002001 - Thanks for letting me know. I had already left negative comments about AFA, but it just annoyed me that I couldn't leave a negative rating as well.

Marmalade -
I give up mate, please don't shoot!!! :-) It's probably worth mentioning that I'm a newbie and this was my first punt. I naively just looked at AW and decided to try someone who seemed to have a good rating with plenty of good reviews. I made a booking, got a quick reply with more details on where to go and thought 'Wow that was straightforward' and turned up all bright eyed!!!

It was only after my 'encounter that didn't happen' with AFA that I came across UK Punting and saw the light after reading all the reviews. Personally, after my experience I couldn't care less about how wonderful an encounter with her is. And although many punters persist in the hope that someday that can visit that magical parallel world that she lives in and achieve nirvana - I certainly would not bother! I know it was only one time and many have had to put up with worse, but that's their choice. Once is enough for me as I am not desperate enough to run after someone who couldn't be bothered to cancel and beg her to please take my money and lead me to the Promised Land...

On another note... I thought I'd read a number of reviews before picking my next punt and finally decided that this 'Marmalade' chap seems to know his way around Edinburgh and went through his reviews and came up with a shortlist. After checking availability at short notice I made an appointment with HeatherPleasure (External Link/Members Only) and saw her. Having read the review you posted on Heather I went in knowing what to expect and I have to say she didn't disappoint!! Her sensual GFE approach may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself and am glad that she was my first punt (well the first actual punt given the crap AFA experience can be forgotten!). So thanks for that mate! :-)

Offline tazman1002001

Damien that isn't you're home postcode along with you're name is it as you're profile name  :dash:

Also get a "Positive" review up of Heather Pleasure for us all to read and maybe help us decide for future punts
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

damianeh36pd

tazman1002001 - ok I admit I was a bit naive going for AFA without checking around first, but it would be something else if I'd put my home postcode in my user name... :scare: It's a random postcode (well not completely random - I met a friend for a drink there once).

Good point about putting up a review of Heather. I wasn't sure whether to add to the positive review that someone else had posted, but I suppose it would be good to post a separate positive review. Will do that soon...

chico1000

Again apologies for not doing a proper review but Sasha is well documented so I don't think I could really add to much other than when I visited her back in March in Dundee she gave me a discount because I didn't manage to unload despite a lot of effort on her part.  Which was nice however she did that not confirmed thing on AW to probably stop me leaving a neg tick.  I would have given her good feedback though. I booked a few days in advance so there was no issues on the flaky front.  I would say she is a tad eccentric but in a friendly amusing kind of way. Probably would go back if she was nearer to home.

Hotintheshade

I met her some months ago no problem whatsoever but was not my type looks wise I guess ... I was looking for AW FB we agreed to xchange but I gave but did not receive her fb.

Services.... fine i guess... would not rush back ...