Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelia of Tantric Pleasure - St Pauls/Barbican  (Read 1325 times)

Offline hyunther

External Link/Members Only

Flat near Smithfield Market. Decent quality flat, bathroom was OK. Not particularly discreet, but large block so you are hidden in plain sight so to speak.

Looks
Reasonably pretty and a nice body. Wouldn't call her a stunner, but she was certainly most agreeable to the eye. Not the girl on the website photos but none of them ever are with Tantric Pleasure. Not a B&S though.

Cost
£120 for 1 hour

Services

Body to Body massage and hand job.

I have reviewed girls from Tantric Pleasure before and have been to see a few of them several times. The format is the same here. You know what you are going to get and you pay a relative premium for it. It is a safe, secure and reasonably luxury environment, ie you are not in some dingy back room of a Chinese Massage Shop. The girls are pretty much always of reasonably decent quality and give off the aura of a sensual massage rather than a rub and tug. But at the end of the day, that is what it is. Most people think it is too expensive for what it is. For me it is convenient and does what I like. I'm sure others disagree with my opinion - and that's fine.

As for exactly what Amelia gives you, it is the following:

Started off by having a shower – the girls here normally insist on this. Once out of the shower, I helped Amelia undress by unzipping her dress and she seductively let it drop to the floor. A bit of reach round caressing (by me) and then I was onto the bed face down.
She proceeded to give me a very good sensual massage on my back. Nothing too strenuous, but very nice none the less. Lots of attention paid to my bum and cock. Some body to body sliding which generally doesn’t do a lot for me, but Amelia made it feel quite nice.
Then a flip over and more body to body slides with some sensual breathing in my ear (you know the type). Some mutual groping from me throughout (although her nether regions were off limits). Then a pretty decent and prolonged hand job with an explosive finish. She carried on wanking until I was completely drained.

Then she popped off to the shower and I “relaxed” until it was my turn to get clean.

Showered, dressed, paid and then I was on my way.

Would I return/Recommended?

To Amelia, no I wouldn’t. The massage was nice, but there are better girls at Tantric Pleasure.

Also, the girls here have a reputation for dragging out the shower time and reducing the actual time of your massage. Amelia did this and it annoyed me. I was 5 mins late, but was still dressed and ready to go 5 mins before time. I reckon I was only “being serviced” for about 40 mins of the hour. I have raised this before with Sophie (who runs the place) and raised it again today afterwards. She apologised and said she would have a word, but there was no compensation of any kind (which I really didn’t expect there to be).

I would recommend that if you go to Tantric Pleasure that you mention to Sophie that you don’t want the girl to take the piss regarding shower time etc.

Other than that, I would (and probably will be) going back to Tantric Pleasure.

Trapstar1

Hate it when they take the piss with shower times!
Thanks for the review, I have never been here before and I’m looking for massage/HR around St Paul’s, Farringdon... so I might give it a try.

As you say it’s a bit pricey, do you know if they do 30mins. Would love to give it a try before I waste to much cash.

Generally the girls are facially cute/good looking?

Offline hyunther

I don’t think they do 30 min booking but no harm in asking I suppose. But I’m not their booking manager so I’m not qualified to answer 😀

Regarding looks - yes all the girls I have seen have been facially attractive and body wise are normally pretty fit too. I’ve never seen a munter here.

Trapstar1

I don’t think they do 30 min booking but no harm in asking I suppose. But I’m not their booking manager so I’m not qualified to answer 😀

Regarding looks - yes all the girls I have seen have been facially attractive and body wise are normally pretty fit too. I’ve never seen a munter here.

Thanks, I took a punt yesterday!
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=249815.msg2552102#msg2552102

Went very well!