Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey at Cherrys Manchester  (Read 814 times)

Offline dave23

Cherrys Massage
14 Little Lever Street,
Manchester

External Link/Members Only

£45 for 30 minutes

Honey of Manchester. Has mixed reviews on here. but I found her very good. Probably her service depends on her mood at the time. Entry down stairs from a big gate Honey was chatting with the receptionist, wearing a sheer rust coloured semi-transparent bodysuit, a black girl with massive tits and ass. Stripped off in the corridor, and followed her big bare ass to the room.  Cherrys corridors are very long and white, bit like an underground WWII base.

In the room, on with the condom while Honey began her service with a titwank, licking the end on the upstroke. Then I lay on the bed while she brushed my erection with her nipples, and then sucked me off, used tongue and nibbled with teeth before almost deep throating me - got all but about an inch and a half in.

After the suck onto the fuck. For penetration Honey did doggy style with a twist - she spread her legs while standing and bent over and grasped the edge of the bed. As she spread her big brown bottom cheeks, I had a great sight of her inner pink bits.

Ordinary doggy style - on all fours on the bed - is good for its visual appeal ie you can see your female partner's spread cheeks, her anus and your cock sliding into her pussy. But I thought that the physical sensation was better with Honey's bending over position.

After the session was over, Honey added the nice touch of accompanying me to the exit in the nude. Easy to find your way out of all those confusing corridors when guided by a swaying big black ass. :wacko: