Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: The Circle of Sex - Mia Honey X - Kingsbury - Nice and Pleasant lady  (Read 1556 times)

4 review(s) for Mia Honey x (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
52 review(s) for Amy Amazon (44 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Closetoyou

Sex is a wonderful and curious thing. Our urge as humans to mate with the opposite sex day in day out is quite fascinating.
I wonder if I was what they term these days "asexual", I might even be the president of the world.

Had a bender on the weekend and man that delayed hangover was killing me. Couple that with a hard day at the office and I was tired and in need of some TLC.

Now there is a lady on AW called Amy Amazon and she probably gives one of the best massages I've had in London but unfortunately she was unavailable.
For completeness, Amy's profile.
External Link/Members Only
Saw Mia Honey X nearby and with 1 positive review on here, decided that I would go for a massage. I wasn't feeling too horny though. The inner lion was quite subdued.

Mia's profile

Comms were great, texted and instantly available £60 for 30 mins.

I reach Kingsbury and wait near the pub and send her a text. Was told to wait.
So while I'm waiting, I'm observing the area and I got to be honest with you. That area is fast becoming a dump. Read on further to see why.
But however diamonds are always found in the rough and I'm standing there clocking these 8/10 girls going home from work. British summer sun mildly touching their silky work tops as they jiggle their way home. Inner lion starting to roar(MGM) style.

15 mins fly by quick and she messages me door number and I go round the corner into the back alley. It does look a bit rough so I would be careful at night but it was bright and no issues. Just some rental flats I guess which happen to look rougher than normal.

Buzzed in and I meet a pleasant lady, age as advertised, very friendly and welcoming. When she would have been young, she must have been quite a catch. Now she is in GILF territory albeit a pretty GILF. I tell her I just want a massage for 60 mins. She asks BJ or sex and I say lets take it as it goes.  All pleasantries exchanged I lie down and the massage begins. Now tbh 30 mins is not enough for a massage but I will take what I get. A very decent back massage 6.5 or 7/10 and I'm feeling relaxed. Thanked her a lot for taking my tiredness away. There were some credit card swipes too and I'm loving it but still don't care about sex, just want a massage.

She then asks me to turn over and massage begins on the upper thighs, with some ball flicks and I'm like it's cool let me just enjoy the massage. Then she very nicely just massages my member gently up and down. Rubbing it and my balls and I can tell you Captain Jack Hammer got hard as a baseball bat. My ears got warm and red and my inner Quagmire is alive.

She continues and then slowly she moves her mouth closer almost whispering to Jack as if saying "Hi Jack, nice to meet you". She started to move her mouth closer and I was like sorry condom please. I never really go for OWO(Can't be bothered visiting GUM clinics like a bitch) so I politely say condom please and she apologises and I say no don't worry I don't want you to eat oil.
Condom appears from over my shoulder and its a red fruity smelling gummy of a condom. I put it on cos she has oily hands but then she oils my dick again and proceeds with a pretty epic BJ, spit everywhere rubbing my ball. OWO enthusiasts will have a ball(pun intended).

I'm still feeling bad cos she is literally tasting baby oil but then she gets up and rests her chest on my cock, which is now between her tits. She breathes just above my nipple with a soft "ahhhhh" and my dick decides to turn into Bane. The sounds and breathing proceed and I just decide to go full on.

I decide this is how I will end it, feels safe and I could give her a break. So I rip off the El fruity condom and decide to do this while holding her boobs now.

Almost feeling coy at my finish, I laugh and she giggles and I thank her for her kind act. I ask for a shower and she hands me a nice and large towel and the shower is pretty clean and I give her two pecks on the cheek and bid her goodbye, rushing out of there as fast as I can to not be seen in the back alleyway by a resident.

On the way back and I overhear that there was just a shooting nearby, a few shops from the roundabout. He's like 2 shots were fired , no one was hurt.

The world of Kinsbury still looks like a fucking dump. Although yet again I clock some of those gypsy honeys with the nice frocks and quickly forget that other than the 2 shots, I had just fired my own.

So there I am on the way back looking outside and contemplating my evening and whether I should have a cheeky fag or not and I turn to my right and I see a girl on the bus. Silver coloured hair and with the most epic Mamma Mia chest that god has made. What a beautiful natural girl with her hoodie open such that if she ever tried to close it, I think the world would implode from sadness.
I'm thinking to myself god damn, I can't believe my horniness. While I'm looking at her I clock another lady looking at me and I think to myself. No matter your thirst, I guess someone also thirsts for you. You can now see the circle of sex shaping.  Girl gets off the bus and thank god for that because my dick is about to rip through my jeans again.

Get the train home and as I'm getting home I see this girl from my area that I have a huge crush on. I think she digs me too. I see her occasionally and am just thinking of a way to talk to her without being too creepy. Just discovered she lives a few doors down from my house. That made me super happy, but my dick, Captain Jack is on a 24 hour shift.

Now I was sat here finishing my dinner and contemplating my day and hoping to see that girl again. While I end my meal with a nice ripe phallic banana, I can't help but feel that the circle of sex is complete.

Fin
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 08:54:28 pm by Closetoyou »